PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Mojax Hikspin: Message Intercept

Thulghor
06-11-2015, 10:29 AM
According to Allakhazam, Mojax Hikspin has other options for getting the note off of him (other than just killing him), such as giving him milk, or following him to a hiding spot (not sure what the trigger is for that). Giving him milk does nothing, and he doesn't move.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=587

nilbog
06-16-2015, 01:21 PM
I just tried this on the pve server and had no issues.

Handing milk (Bottle of Milk) to Mojax spawned Duggin.

After waiting at Mojax by the lake, he pathed near the stone marker, stood, then dropped the note.

Thulghor
06-16-2015, 07:28 PM
Did it last night again, before server restart, and neither try worked. Waited for about an hour and a half near Mojax and he never moved. Got a few episodes of The Daily Show in, so that's good.

I will give it another shot.

dekova
06-16-2015, 09:54 PM
Tried tonight, gave him milk and nothing happened. Hailed him and no response. He just sat there.

Edit: I know troubleshooting stuff like this can be a PITA. Is there any specific information we should provide when reporting issues like this? Not sure if race/class/faction or a timestamp would be helpful.

Another Edit: Tried again and he's responding to hails. Giving him a milk didn't result in faction (boo) but did cause him to walk to the marker and drop the note.

Thulghor
07-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Tried again twice, after that 3:45AM earthquake thing while Lucan was up. Giving milk to Mojax didn't seem to do anything still, nor spawn Duggin. Killing him worked, and he dropped the note. Although, please see the related bug report on Lucan for further details there. http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198635

nilbog
07-02-2015, 01:59 PM
What kind of milk are you trying to give him? Exact name, or where you purchased it.

Thulghor
07-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Bottle of Milk from Parthar, the vendor in East Commonlands. Think he's the only one that sells milk in the entire area.