PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Blood Orchid Katana giving max bard speed instead of Sow

Imslap
06-12-2015, 09:44 AM
So I am in EC and I sow some lowbies. I notice that they are running at an unbelievably fast rate. I test it, and my selo's + epic is not even close to as fast as them. So then I sow myself, and I notice that it is equivalent if not faster than selo's with Selo's drum of the march. I zoned out and the sow effect is back to just regular sow speed. I zone back into EC, click off the old sow and re-sow myself, and boom, I am running at bard speed again. I proceed to test it on everyone, and everyone gets the effect. I reported it to Moregan, who told me to post here. Apparently it is a known issue, but just wanted to let you know.

Imslap
06-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Update. So it works in every zone I have tested it in. NRO, Oasis, Overthere, and EC. Will keep testing.

khanable
06-12-2015, 10:25 AM
best bug ever

bunch of newbies zipping along at light speed

Valtiel
06-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Seems to be jboots and sow on bards given max selos speed. They must have felt bad for breaking mob run speed!

Imslap
06-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Update: It works with Jboots. I get max selo's speed from Jboots. Also it works in every zone. This is hilarious.