PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect Reward for Erudin Poachers head Quest.

Buellen
07-19-2015, 01:24 AM
Hello Everyone

I know that someone else posted on this subject and was resolved by nilbog. I did the quest today and the reward seem to be off from what i remember of it.

I did some research and here is what i found out.

Everlore Link as alakhazam site posts have nothing of the original version of quest rewards:

http://www.everlore.com/quests/default.asp?mode=35&id=1006

Original submission by Mystidia.

Erudin Poacher Heads [Subscribe to this document]
Mystidia | 1/3/2000 11:10:25 PM

Just outside the temple of Quellious is a cleric. Talk to him and he will instruct you to bring back poacher heads. Kill poachers in the Tox Forest and return them to him. Rewards are exp and an item, usually a rusty spear worth a couple gold.

Now a Follow up Post show you can turn in individual heads without having all three.

Submited by: draconoire On: 7/3/2000 7:24:49 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
Jras is the name of the Paladin that gives the Poacher quest. As a lvl 3 Pal I could kill the the poachers. I have only found Jill and one other after turning in two heads. I was told to look for info about the leader. If anyone has any info on who or where the NPC with the info is let us know.

-------------------------------------

When I was playing on Eqmac I did this same quest and it was different. You had to have all three heads to complete the quest reward where slightly higher in Experience from what i remember and you could get Medium tattered armor pieces. I tried to find proof as to this but could not.

Buellen
07-20-2015, 10:38 AM
nevermind

not sure why i thought i saw it in veils quest bugs forum

Ele
07-20-2015, 12:18 PM
nevermind

not sure why i thought i saw it in veils quest bugs forum

It was, I moved it to regular bug reports.

Itap
07-20-2015, 01:20 PM
You moved it?

Ele
07-20-2015, 07:59 PM
You moved it?

Yes.

Buellen
07-21-2015, 02:53 AM
Ok thanks Ele .