PDA

View Full Version : Ogres in Qeynos catacombs

Whoop
10-18-2015, 10:52 AM
Can I go sell there as an orge shaman or where is the nearest Vendor from Permafrost?

Expediency
10-18-2015, 11:43 AM
Unless you have a very compelling reason to run that far, there are lots of level 20s druids/shaman in everfrost that will "bank" for you by changing your gold into pp (for a cut) and/or buying your FS weapons for 3pp each, etc

Catashe
10-18-2015, 02:22 PM
Unless something is different then it is on what it was on Live... Sadly no Rallos worishipping ogre shaman aren't liked in the catacombs =\

Aeaolena
10-18-2015, 07:05 PM
I read somewhere that the Centaur Merchant in SK might sell to you, but that's pretty far from Permafrost :(

jolanar
10-18-2015, 08:12 PM
I read somewhere that the Centaur Merchant in SK might sell to you, but that's pretty far from Permafrost :(

FWIW A post I found on zam:

The following races con the aviak as Dubious:
half-elf, earth elemental, fairy, kobold, Guktan (the playable race), froglok (the mob/NPC race), goblin, skeleton, gnome, vah shir, dark elf, barbarian, human

The following races con the aviak as Apprehensive:
wood elf, halfling

The following races con the aviak as Indifferent:
dwarf, iksar, erudite

The following races con the aviak as Threateningly:
ogre, troll

Rararboker
10-18-2015, 08:23 PM
Centaur =/= aviak

Whoop
10-19-2015, 01:37 AM
Gypsies in NK would be a bit closer then aviaks. Still bit of a marathon...

Jimjam
10-19-2015, 05:07 AM
What about the rogue guild in catacombs? Are they anti ogre too?

Crevex
10-19-2015, 02:22 PM
Yes you can sell and bank. my rallos ogre shammy started as apprehensive to Plaguebringers. If you kill varsoon or pzyjin or any of the crew tho you will drop down to dubious with 1 kill and not be able to sell anymore. can still bank. Its a very hard faction to fix. One you can kill some low lvl guys in WK, or low lvl wiz by the guard tower to get it back to app (and ruin every other faction in qeynos if you care about that.)

Good luck!

clouddynasty
10-19-2015, 02:36 PM
The faction is called Bloodsabers and you can raise it easily but you must be non-KOS or able to get around South Qeynos. I imagine unlikely for an Ogre =(

Whoop
10-19-2015, 03:00 PM
Yes you can sell and bank. my rallos ogre shammy started as apprehensive to Plaguebringers. If you kill varsoon or pzyjin or any of the crew tho you will drop down to dubious with 1 kill and not be able to sell anymore. can still bank. Its a very hard faction to fix. One you can kill some low lvl guys in WK, or low lvl wiz by the guard tower to get it back to app (and ruin every other faction in qeynos if you care about that.)

Good luck!
Don't bother me at all, Qeynos guards are on my deathlist anyway. One of the few guards I have never xp'ed on :)

Read on Alla that a Scout in BB give a nice faction boost with BS. Going to give it a try - Thanks!

Jimjam
10-20-2015, 06:55 AM
The faction is called Bloodsabers and you can raise it easily but you must be non-KOS or able to get around South Qeynos. I imagine unlikely for an Ogre =(

Its an outdoor zone, as an ogre you can always try convince a nearby/passing druid to wolf form you?

thufir
10-20-2015, 05:02 PM
Gypsies in NK, if you don't want to do any faction work. You can also just adventure in blackburrow and kill gnolls. Eventually, the guards and shopkeepers will like you well enough to interact with you, although you'll never be truly safe in Qeynos because of wandering Rodcet Nife worshippers, mages, Steel Warriors, etc. But as long as the guards aren't mad at you you can get to the vendor at the inn on the right just inside the gates who sells bandages, food, and the like.

There's a couple of vendors in Qeynos Hills who will buy/sell to you as well if you do enough gnoll killing. I forget if they have food and drink.

Just saw that Rallos Zek ogre shamans are safe in the catacombs anyway so, yeah =) Rallos Zek SK is. Didn't know about the shamans.

86753o9
10-20-2015, 05:35 PM
Dude just start a barb alt to be your mule and sell your tusks the the vendor then bully guildies into doing the plat transfer. That's what I did.