PDA

View Full Version : Foxes Final Fight =3

Foxplay
10-19-2015, 07:06 PM
To anyone that likes helping out on epic's or enjoys my stream I'll be attempting to get a group together for Xenovorash tonight to finish my Epic. No set time basically it will happen when I have commitment from enough high level characters (aka Tank a couple heals and some dps) Don't need many people and don't expect a super awesome epic battle if a lot of people show up it will be less than few minutes for the actual fight as hes not all that difficult (32.5k health, hits for mid 200's +500DD stun), so if 15+ people show up expect 10minutes of travel time for a 1min long fight =p.

Contact me In-game tonight as always character name is "Ceriv" once I have a tank and a few healer's will start sending response tell's out to anyone interested and start getting people over to Lake of Ill Omen (if anyone can provide ports that would also be helpful)

If you have other commitments in-game and cant help and want to watch as always my channel is http://www.twitch.tv/foxplayspottyfox

That's all, everyone have a wonderful night in Norrath, my the experiance flow and the loot be plentiful

Foxplay
10-20-2015, 06:52 AM
Seemed i picked the wrong night I guess a lot of mobs where up for the pickings including big daddy AoW tonight, oh well........ So a lot of the high levels where busy but no matter Will try again tonight around 11:30pm Eastern standard time

If you want to help can reply on this thread or send me a tell In-game.

For those that don't know the Xenovorash fight occurs in Lake of I'll omen, and is the final fight for the monk epic. Will start looking for assistance when I get home from work tonight around 1130pm est

Foxplay
10-21-2015, 03:31 AM
If anyone online atm wants to help- have a tank and a cleric, and couple dps, obviously need more people but if anyone is on and wants to help with a Final epic fight would be helpful =3

Sorn
10-21-2015, 02:35 PM
We did it! Yay!

JboxCSU
10-21-2015, 02:43 PM
Congrats man! Love the stream.

Re-read the final turn in a few times...you see posts frequently about turning in the wrong items to the wrong Kaiaren. Don't be that guy!