PDA

View Full Version : Bottle of red wine Quest

Grombar
10-22-2015, 03:32 PM
Ok, before a lug a bag or 3 of wine up to Neriak I was hoping someone had the answers.

Will i have any trouble invising to library?

Are all mobs in the library besides Lokar To`Biath non merchants?

Lokar To`Biath is listed as level 10, so a level 15 cleric (E-marr) shouldn't have any trouble landing Soothe on him. Will this reduce his aggro enough to do the hand ins, and will he accept and complete the quest while KoS?

Yeah i know its silly and near useless to get this faction up, but lets just gloss over that fact and say its something i want to do :)

Thanks for all the help.

Pyrocat
10-22-2015, 03:48 PM
You shouldn't have any trouble invising to the library, I don't think anything in the zone sees invis. I believe all the mobs in the library are merchants, and even if they aren't you should be able to hide in a corner of the room and stay out of LoS of the doorway.

I'm not sure if you can do the turn ins while KOS though, I didn't attempt turn ins until I was dubious. Skeleton form should take you to non-kos, depending on your deity. See if you can find a buddy with an Amulet of Necropotence! You could also potentially get someone to charm Lokar for you, which will make him indifferent, although I heard they may have nerfed this recently? Does anyone have more info on if charming faction quest NPCs still works?

Man0warr
10-22-2015, 04:23 PM
I did the turn in's initially with Hide I think after opening trade window. You could also have someone invis you after opening trade window. I don't remember him aggroing even at KOS but I think the character was 40ish by then.

Charming still works for faction hits, you just don't get exp anymore.

Argh
10-26-2015, 08:27 PM
https://youtu.be/zXt56MB-3vc?t=21s

jolanar
10-27-2015, 01:35 PM
Nothing will see invis unless maybe you get lost and wander into the necro guild or something.

The quest giver was dubious to my iksar even though he was kos to everything else. There was nothing but vendors in the building so you won't be attacked by guards.

Quest would only let me turn in 1 red wine at a time. You may want to retest this, but don't do what I did and waste a whole bunch of wine.

Lastly, the quest does not give faction with the cleric guild. The guards that patrol around the cleric guild (ie the entrance) in 3rd quarter will still attack you because they are on cleric faction. I think there is only 1 guard that actually patrols that area, but it's something to consider.

Grombar
10-27-2015, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the answers and LOL at the UB40 red red wine :)