PDA

View Full Version : Most toxic community member 2015

Pages : [1] 2

Nirgon
10-23-2015, 02:13 PM
Now take your time on this and really consider all the variables here for this vote.

It can be someone in game, a forum poster, or anyone else involved in the red server community. Reasons must be based on things that happened WITHIN 2015. No Harrisons or Nizzars etc pls.

You can consider things like a horrible troll who will never go away, a leaderboard whore (a particularly oppressive CoM fire giant), someone who shits on the defenseless and brags about it, a competition oppressing loot monger or anyone who otherwise makes almost everyone else's life here miserable by just existing and interacting.

So take your time and be unbiased. I cannot even begin to pick one single person based on the number of strong candidates available.

I will total and post results. You may change your vote and discuss your reasoning with fellow toxic community members. Feel free to elect me if you like I'm a very sick man who lashes out when disturbed regarding pixels. I am sorry for this and have largely isolated myself for the protection of others.

Eslade
10-23-2015, 02:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NzB73QP.jpg

fandAONgo
10-23-2015, 02:43 PM
nirgon you gotta vote for someone you made the thread

will get back to yowl soon when i think of someone

Nirgon
10-23-2015, 02:45 PM
Its like a 6 way tie for me right now. Will monitor thread as I decide.

fandAONgo
10-23-2015, 02:46 PM
who u got in your top 5

no particular order

Nirgon
10-23-2015, 03:09 PM
Real candidates shouldn't be people you dislike although it is often the case.

I'm looking for people who are just truly negative. A blight on good will or otherwise the population ever having a positive community that shows good sportsmanship.

I feel the need to share I had to stop writing there for a minute due to a case of the chortles caused by things that came to mind.

Some people that are a real community black eye that really inspire anger or unpleasentry from others.

Lord Retticus Ragefire, pgerman, Derubael the Exiled. Tassador and Lite of 2015.

I really like Retticus and always respond to goog PMs from him and invite him to play other games but like I said I'm being unbiased. There is a real hateful presence amidst his cuts and jabs that few others capture.

Derubael is another person I really liked and believed he had a hand in improving things around here or at least trying to. But, like the old saying goes the devil greets you with a smile and a hand shake.

Pgerman is a clear favorite. He despises nearly all things. His Hell Kitty avatar makes me want to cringe myself to death. He spends almost as much time as I do trying to sway development and really makes cuts at people's credit and ability to play the game. He is just a real sandy individual to encounter and I think he really makes this place miserable.

Lite sought to control all things and by doing so royally fucked over competition on this server. I'm not sure who did the screaming at bass after GG lost the KC fight but I'm sure he had a hand in that.. my God is screaming at people in TS toxic behavior especially people trying to learn the game. His cringe posting that devolves into some of the most negative threads in forum history on a consistent basis really earn him a seat of privilige at this table of candidates.

Tassador I can just say attacks out of nowhere with very little tact or wit to his style. He's just a strongly negative guy that doesn't back off ever.

Just some thoughts.

I'm a pretty nasty berg myself but dont feel like anyone else would self vote either.

fandAONgo
10-23-2015, 03:17 PM
whoever pgerman is, i think he is the angriest player on the server

never seen such bitterness and legitimate hatred towards specific people

Eslade
10-23-2015, 03:19 PM
voting ecoli/Tradesonred
most toxic poster on these boards in 2015. I hope he macequests himself with some rube Goldberg machine.

Genedin
10-23-2015, 03:35 PM
what about that guy who played in Azrael and then had a total meltdown and called all of his old guildmates garbage players etc etc.

I think i want to vote for that guy I can't remember his name I just remember he had a druid and would camp high pass for 10 hours a day to get idols for his monk.

AzzarTheGod
10-23-2015, 03:36 PM
Lord Retticus Ragefire, pgerman, Derubael the Exiled. Tassador and Lite of 2015.

Great picks and setting a goog tone for the thread.

We spent many years on live and the Fires forums together so I think there's going to be some overlap as great minds think alike, but I hope to make a contribution after reflecting on this for a long long time and taking a few full days out of my week to think about it.

Get back to you soon.

Samsung
10-23-2015, 03:44 PM
Smedy (stealing and stripping players accounts)
Salem (bitter, toxic, delusion of grandeur)
Rettiwalk (thief,account stripper, banned on the forums for toxic behavior)
Cast (no explaining needed)

Samsung
10-23-2015, 03:45 PM
Rettiwalk def the top of this list.

Nirgon
10-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Smedy definitely had a hand in stripping Terp that dindu nuffin and started a massive account strip fire. I mean its one thing to get mad at someone or hold a grudge but you dont strip accounts or delete characters. That is just poor sportsmanship and truly toxic.

Say what you want about any of us but we aren't storing pictures of people's family and shit.

Gotta pick one its hard. We have some truly mentally ill people to consider.

Wizing
10-23-2015, 03:53 PM
retti

Drakaris
10-23-2015, 04:02 PM
Smedy definitely had a hand in stripping Terp that dindu nuffin and started a massive account strip fire. I mean its one thing to get mad at someone or hold a grudge but you dont strip accounts or delete characters. That is just poor sportsmanship and truly toxic.

Say what you want about any of us but we aren't storing pictures of people's family and shit.

Gotta pick one its hard. We have some truly mentally ill people to consider.

You did threaten to dox me over FQ though and your guild actually went through with it to a degree. Shit was pretty sad and stupid considering I have an armament of my own material to fire back with.

Server has loonies on all side.

Plackers
10-23-2015, 04:03 PM
Subscribed

Nirgon
10-23-2015, 04:04 PM
I will accept your vote Drakar, thank you and good choice

Eslade
10-23-2015, 04:07 PM
You did threaten to dox me over FQ though and your guild actually went through with it to a degree. Shit was pretty sad and stupid considering I have an armament of my own material to fire back with.

Server has loonies on all side.

pull the trigger.

Nirgon
Takes some real stones to say something like that and then drop this radioactive waste in the same posting session
Kermit the muppet strikes yet again from his basement. Please refrain from talking about IRL to this guy, he sheds tears and cuts himself when he realises no one loves him enough to want his babies.

This guy also pretends to be a factor. Gotta love the fact very few nihilum know who aborted is ;)

Rallos
Will make my votes based on in-game actions that mold the server because forums are just a place for people to commune. If the forums or rants n flames subsection qualifies someone as toxic then you have this skin and should opt out of it as it's at-will and has no bearing on the game, not to mention the 'ignore' option.

Quick thoughts, not in order:

Lite - stunted growth of almost every up and coming guild by either making promises of an alliance to use them/strip them, or by preventing them from getting momentum
Sektors/Samsung - shameless under the table deals and in-game bans that ruin guild reputations and get innocent people banned after letting them use his characters, or using other peoples characters himself (ip contamination)
Smedy - known to throw tantrums and shut down teamspeaks or steal up and coming guilds websites; records conversations and chats; researches peoples real lives to store on his website
Derubael - highly trusted position with access to peoples real life information and accounts; unjustly punished a lot of people and stripped their banned toons (probably voting him as #1 worst considering he abused a role as a project representative)

Samsung
10-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Add Derubael to my list.

Drakaris
10-23-2015, 04:12 PM
Takes some real stones to say something like that and then drop this radioactive waste in the same posting session

Kergan follows certain people around on the forums posting negative shit especially when they post something positive and family oriented. I think it is very well deserved ;)

Nirgon
10-23-2015, 04:14 PM
I didn't say that no one deserved it either

Plackers
10-23-2015, 04:14 PM
Toxic- Probably Retti
Retarded- definitely Drakar

Jahdu
10-23-2015, 04:17 PM
Terrible thread. Its just a vehicle for people to throw shit at each other. Not cool. Not normal.

Bionic
10-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Terrible thread. Its just a vehicle for people to throw shit at each other. Not cool. Not normal.

You're in Red RNF... cool and normal were left by the roadside a few cities ago...

B4EQWASCOOL
10-23-2015, 04:21 PM

Welcome to RnF. You must be new here.

Edmunde
10-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Sickpuppy and Smedy

Kerwin
10-23-2015, 04:35 PM
pity reply

Nirgon
10-23-2015, 04:36 PM
Smedy dox just came in over the wire. Goog thread.

Jahdu
10-23-2015, 04:37 PM
So thread was made to find out the most toxic member but its purpose is to cause even more toxicity? Oh the irony!! Grown men? Debatable...

everquestin1
10-23-2015, 04:37 PM
retti is a goog pal

Nirgon
10-23-2015, 04:40 PM
That is not the purpose of this thread.

It was designed to crown a toxic champion.

I'm close to rendering a vote.

iruinedyourday
10-23-2015, 04:44 PM
damn I miss hanging out in eq w/ u nirg

vouss
10-23-2015, 04:52 PM
damn was hoping I'd make it

snufzaimoverlord
10-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Smedy, no question about it, always stirring shit up 3 weeks too late cause he's clueless.

Pgerman close second, Vouss isn't toxic at all he's just an EQ hipster, probably wears wristbands with an eyebrow ring.

Ghost of Jibekn
10-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Will somebody please talk about me, i worked pretty hard to be included in something like this.

AzzarTheGod
10-23-2015, 05:04 PM
Will make my votes based on in-game actions that mold the server because forums are just a place for people to commune. If the forums or rants n flames subsection qualifies someone as toxic then you have this skin and should opt out of it as it's at-will and has no bearing on the game, not to mention the 'ignore' option.

Quick thoughts, not in order:

Lite - stunted growth of almost every up and coming guild by either making promises of an alliance to use them/strip them, or by preventing them from getting momentum
Sektors/Samsung - shameless under the table deals and in-game bans that ruin guild reputations and get innocent people banned after letting them use his characters, or using other peoples characters himself (ip contamination)
Smedy - known to throw tantrums and shut down teamspeaks or steal up and coming guilds websites; records conversations and chats; researches peoples real lives to store on his website
Derubael - highly trusted position with access to peoples real life information and accounts; unjustly punished a lot of people and stripped their banned toons (probably voting him as #1 worst considering he abused a role as a project representative)

Another great list of nominees in addition to Nirgon's.

There is going to be a lot of overlap with guys like Derubael, as he is such a formidable contender.

Colgate
10-23-2015, 05:06 PM
smedy for sure

unfunny, cries nonstop on the forums making the server look bad, strips accounts, 2boxes, tries to constantly play banquest, etc.

Ghost of Jibekn
10-23-2015, 05:11 PM
hes not as bad as me tho right

Efwan
10-23-2015, 05:16 PM
If you don't say Retti then you're a biased retard imo. No offense

ElemtalRZ
10-23-2015, 05:34 PM
Wasn't there some bitch who sold cookies? Sold the cookies on the webpage as a front for funneling rmt funds?

Chronoburn
10-23-2015, 05:40 PM
Honorable mention: Syft?

fandAONgo
10-23-2015, 05:59 PM

whos your toon in game

Kergan
10-23-2015, 05:59 PM
Glad 2 see I got mentioned at least once in here.

Even more glad 2 see I have rustled Drakar to the point of going for r/l insults and FQ retreat insults like "non factor".

vote Kergan 2015

Kergan
10-23-2015, 06:00 PM
*retread

AzzarTheGod
10-23-2015, 06:00 PM

Being annoying someone doesn't qualify as toxic, not even for an honorable mention.

He just doesn't fit in with the other nominees. We are talking the actual definition of toxic here, not the slur and slang its become casually thrown around as.

Spamming Cyren after you leave the guild with conspiracies, grumbling about loot while maintaining 100% raid attendance over 8 months and looting 1 pair of VS legs, while slaving away as the shaman buff bitch just doesn't qualify.

See Lite, Retti, Smedy, Jibeknn, and Derubael for guiding examples. Each have actual damages attributable to them, hence "toxic".

fandAONgo
10-23-2015, 06:04 PM
gotta add Brobb to the list

constantly baiting+reporting people for bullshit reasons

AzzarTheGod
10-23-2015, 06:04 PM

An example of an honorable mention would be like Maximilien perhaps.

AzzarTheGod
10-23-2015, 06:08 PM
gotta add Brobb to the list

constantly baiting+reporting people for bullshit reasons

This is a great mention.

Brobb singlehandedly made PvPing him and his friends off limits for months in Sebilis during the banquest era. The guy kept a laptop loaded up during his session and would be writing pages to the petition forum a day over chats, /tells, ooc, and PvP.

He's definitely a contender but those nominees by Nirgon are reeeeeeel strong.

Kergan
10-23-2015, 06:08 PM
Max did a lot to reverse perceived toxicity when he made that one guild for newbs I already forgot that name of. I never really minded him tbh.

Ghost of Jibekn
10-23-2015, 06:15 PM
I would have to vote for myself, I was constantly winning and rustling all of my opponents to a degree that made their blood boil.

bubur
10-23-2015, 06:53 PM
well take the high road on this one and cast my vote for deru

i mean the guy was banning people with one hand and jerkin off the integrity off into the pillows of the server with the other

is jerking off into pillows a thing? i feel like thats what he did

bubur
10-23-2015, 06:53 PM
and i english with no hands, anyway vote stands

iruinedyourday
10-23-2015, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=bubur;2086201is jerking off into pillows a thing?[/QUOTE]

I sure hope not

https://brianwelk.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/hoffmanhappinessgif.gif

http://blog.ctnews.com/meyers/files/2014/02/happiness5.jpg

bubur
10-23-2015, 07:03 PM
heh

besides the immediate effect he had on literally removing people from the game, he's also responsible for neutering staff priviledges and ensuring gm's below the highest level will never be able to treat us to fun family-friendly events again

daddy what was halloween like in the before-time?

FraggleRock
10-23-2015, 09:59 PM
I would have to vote for myself, I was constantly winning and rustling all of my opponents to a degree that made their blood boil.

Monks don't cast boil blood

daasgoot
10-23-2015, 10:40 PM
goot - cuz faggot

that is all

good day

Plackers
10-23-2015, 10:47 PM
goot - cuz faggot

that is all

good day

May your sweet soul rest in peace

everquestin1
10-23-2015, 11:40 PM
I hate to say it, probably Smedy

smedy used 2 be such a pal when we were in imaginary friends. As soon as we did not want to play on the same elf team anymore then he started getting serious brain rot.

Nirgon
10-24-2015, 12:05 AM
Many cogent points were brought up but I come from a dark place.

Game gotta recognize game and I gotta say Smedy, Pgerman and Derubael are just without measure are parts of what is the most negative in our culture.

I wonder why whatever happened did happen. Most of what Empire did was provoked.

Any of us might have become as bad as them but none go so far.

I don't have any RL shit saved to my hard drive, would never think of exploiting and staff position and don't certainly hold undying grudges over past EQ emu boxes.

That shit is just real overboard and represents the kind of frightening levels of immersion that anyone can be afraid of. Some have even felt the wrath, innocent people and families or IRL beast lord pets included.

SteppinnRazor
10-24-2015, 02:20 AM
thread is gross

quido
10-24-2015, 02:22 AM
Baldwin founded the guild <Toxic>

pgerman
10-24-2015, 03:05 AM
lol

This thread might as well be on the Empire guild page.

Glad my less than 500 posts in like 4-5 years of playing here can reach such high levels of nirgon rustle though

Although as time goes on , its becoming more fun than the actual game. Have to watch myself before i turn into a 10+k post basement dweller

Can't stop won't stop
10-24-2015, 03:13 AM
lol

Glad my less than 500 posts in like 4-5 years of playing here can reach such high levels of nirgon rustle though

Although as time goes on , its becoming more fun than the actual game. Have to watch myself before i turn into a 10+k post basement dweller

Spoken like a toxic 13 yr old girl

fandAONgo
10-24-2015, 03:33 AM
lol

stern cringe

the most bitter player on the server

fandAONgo
10-24-2015, 03:58 AM
we actually had a member recently kicked out of Empire, pretty much the first time i've seen anyone actually get kicked from the guild. he was welcomed back after a couple weeks, he had to let his sperger die down. the guy wasn't a bad player, bit of a hot head and psycho. he is real insane on the forums for sure, very toxic forumquester but in game he isn't so bad.

just thought was worth a mention because it's very hard to get kicked out of empire

fandAONgo
10-24-2015, 04:35 AM
lol speaking of Toxic, everyone remembers Madstab aka Mavstab

he's raiding on blue now

wow that guy sucks, p toxic too

Doors
10-24-2015, 04:39 AM
Barcode is hands down the most bitter and toxic person on these forums. Literally everything he posts is negative. God complex playing a wizard (lol) with a fag ass hello kitty avatar. Current fag rating 16/10.

Smedy is up there too. His pixel lust truly makes him a shit human being. Him and his crew of sandbagging Swedes are easily the greediest people playing here. 8/10 on the sand bagging Jew scale.

Lites a fucking desperate retard that couldn't hack it here but definitely doesn't belong on this list. Top candidates need to have hatred in their hearts.

Tbh this might be the greatest thread ever made here. Can we nominate staff? I'm gonna have to put more thought into this.

magician
10-24-2015, 09:21 AM
this thread real bad

lite
10-24-2015, 10:13 AM
lol

Couldn't have said it better. Thread screams, stale.

Troubled
10-24-2015, 10:55 AM
Smedy and Drakar are good candidates for making the red server look bad but I think my vote would have to go to Swish. His repetitive and predictable post history speaks for itself and it's made him possibly the most ignored forum dweller here. Does not rep red well.

Pikrib
10-24-2015, 11:10 AM
Gonna have to vote for the guy who traded stolen pixels for drugs. Then defended his guilds delete quest. I think it started with a N and ended with irgon.

��

Seriously though gonna have to vote Tomato King or tradesonred They always seemed toxic to me.

Ragnaros
10-24-2015, 11:33 AM
Gongshow, Colgate, hurb, burt

Ghost of Jibekn
10-24-2015, 12:12 PM
If i dont get some more credit for being toxic im going to log in and start griefing everybody I see

Wizing
10-24-2015, 12:16 PM
If i dont get some more credit for being toxic im going to log in and start griefing everybody I see

cry for attention much ?

SamwiseRed
10-24-2015, 12:28 PM
Most toxic member would have to goto Vyrenoth by default because of the Mace and well.

ForumQuest wise lulz has to be the most toxic. Dude has dozens of my kids pictures saved on his harddrive. Definitely a creep.

Gamewise really anyone who contributes to keeping the server a one guild zerg-fest.

SamwiseRed
10-24-2015, 12:31 PM
I actually have a name for most toxic in-game member but if I say it I will be perma-banned from the server (FQ and in-game) as per the powers that be. Old schoolers will know who I am talking about. Dat gag order.

dis_mornin
10-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Most toxic player by far is Mornin/Incognito.

Stasis01
10-24-2015, 01:03 PM
Let's take a closer look at why Jib thinks he's some notorious griefer.

1. .....

Ok I'm done this examination.

Ghost of Jibekn
10-24-2015, 01:12 PM
It's my attention and I want it now

Tassador
10-24-2015, 01:15 PM
Most toxic member would have to goto Vyrenoth by default because of the Mace and well.

ForumQuest wise lulz has to be the most toxic. Dude has dozens of my kids pictures saved on his harddrive. Definitely a creep.

Gamewise really anyone who contributes to keeping the server a one guild zerg-fest.

why on earth would you post pics of your kid on eq forum this aint facebook. your not toxic just incredibly embarrassing for a human being.

Ghost of Jibekn
10-24-2015, 01:18 PM
be nice tassador samwise is a pal of mine.

SamwiseRed
10-24-2015, 01:39 PM
why on earth would you post pics of your kid on eq forum this aint facebook. your not toxic just incredibly embarrassing for a human being.

They were from my facebook. I was naive and didn't think anyone here would dox meh. My bad really.

Nextwave
10-24-2015, 01:46 PM
Chest is pretty toxic, he is coming to red99 I heard.

Tassador
10-24-2015, 01:52 PM
They were from my facebook. I was naive and didn't think anyone here would dox meh. My bad really.

I apologize. Thought I remember you posting your kids pics doing karate or some shit.

Kergan
10-24-2015, 01:53 PM

2 be fair he has those pics because you posted them

which is really really weird

Sektor
10-24-2015, 01:54 PM
2 be fair he has those pics because you posted them

which is really really weird

Nobody likes you.

Kergan
10-24-2015, 01:55 PM
I don't come here to be liked. People who derive their self worth from 15 year old video game emulator communities probably should just shoelace and get it over with.

Pikrib
10-24-2015, 01:56 PM
Kergan, Sektor, and Tassador most toxic for sure.

Sektor
10-24-2015, 01:56 PM
Kergan, Sektor, and Tassador most toxic for sure.

naw

Pikrib
10-24-2015, 01:59 PM
Nobody likes you.

This statement wasn't toxic at all.

billhollins
10-24-2015, 02:02 PM

Who are u?

billhollins
10-24-2015, 02:05 PM

Lol

LostCause
10-24-2015, 02:21 PM
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/745562b4-6e6f-4b61-8dd2-18040cd39711/8ba8f699-3302-4c38-acfb-794bee6c6c89.gif

Ghost of Jibekn
10-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Who are u?

I am the one man army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCl89k6JimA

I am the king of the gutter rats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhr2idCPv6c

I am a friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zs8CwAgHbY

I am the noble trader of jewelry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00RLe4eLEsU

I am the shadow of darkness that feeds upon mortal souls and devours innocent beings with no remorse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1iXcLwZFMk

I am

Jibeknn

Tassador
10-24-2015, 02:45 PM

i cant respect your opinion you made a I quit/retire post on an eq forum. you fall in line with every single one of these blue tards, good luck in future endeavors.

Kergan
10-24-2015, 02:47 PM
thread is picking up steam as more FQ luminaries chime in

big potential here

derpcake
10-24-2015, 03:17 PM
I am the one man army

Jibeknn

b&

miraclegrow2
10-24-2015, 03:28 PM
I am the one man army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCl89k6JimA

I am the king of the gutter rats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhr2idCPv6c

I am a friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zs8CwAgHbY

I am the noble trader of jewelry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00RLe4eLEsU

I am the shadow of darkness that feeds upon mortal souls and devours innocent beings with no remorse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1iXcLwZFMk

I am

Unemployed

SamwiseRed
10-24-2015, 04:14 PM
I apologize. Thought I remember you posting your kids pics doing karate or some shit.

i did. I don't mind sharing some but the ones lulz got were of my kid in a bath tub and shit. so ya there is definitely some chesters on this forum.

SamwiseRed
10-24-2015, 04:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TRcgKfK.jpg

come at me bros. I just shaved my neck beard. feelin a bit gay but clean.

Kaino
10-24-2015, 04:31 PM
kergan was a level 40 shaman in the old nihilum zerg

nobody knew who he was and he never pvp'd

kinda confused how he accrued so many posts while playing so little

Kergan
10-24-2015, 04:43 PM
obviously you knew who I was since you know my exact level amirite

AzzarTheGod
10-24-2015, 05:32 PM
i did. I don't mind sharing some but the ones lulz got were of my kid in a bath tub and shit. so ya there is definitely some chesters on this forum.

There definitely is imo.

Why did Nocsucow post pictures of several children at a waterpark that were not his children, first of all.

And second of all, why post pictures of children at a waterpark, period?

Multiple things wrong here.

bolo
10-24-2015, 07:17 PM
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/745562b4-6e6f-4b61-8dd2-18040cd39711/8ba8f699-3302-4c38-acfb-794bee6c6c89.gif

:D

Vote for ya nirgon
Btw that account petitionquest was shady but I will move on. I like your new guildtag <Empire> much better than the last one. Pras it!

letsjoe
10-24-2015, 08:25 PM
WHOEVER MAGICIAN IS KIDS TOXIC AS FUK!!!!!!!!!

Bardalicious
10-24-2015, 09:22 PM
Smedy is a decent vote. Don't think anyone mentioned him getting busted for 2boxing yet, tho that wasn't 2015, once a cheater always a cheater in most cases.

Lulz and any other poster that brings RL to forumquest deserve to be on the list.

Hateraid makes the cut, not for being a big fat retard on the forums, but for his hand in pushing Vyrenoth over the edge in real life then turning around in an attempt to make a profit off of such a sad situation. He posted "part" of the voicemails Vyrenoth left him on some random website with promises to post more if people "donated" enough money first. I guess karma hit him hard now that he's begging for money for his hospital bills after getting beat half to death IRL.

Derubael is probably the strongest contender in terms of game related offenses. It's hard to compare shitty attitudes and minor rule breaking to someone that infiltrated the GM program only to exploit it and garner distrust towards authority here in general. The magnitude of damage he likely caused will never be fully realized I'm sure.

Cwall of 2015 is on my list, tho had you asked me 2 years ago he wouldn't have been. All that internet popularity and video game power took its toll on his young, impressionable mind and it shows in almost every post he makes. Makes me sad, pixels really change a person.

Nirgon for the obvious drugs for pixels scandal.

So hard to pick just one.

Colgate
10-24-2015, 09:49 PM
u got trolled

Bardalicious
10-24-2015, 09:51 PM
no u r

Tassador
10-24-2015, 09:55 PM
Smedy is a decent vote. Don't think anyone mentioned him getting busted for 2boxing yet, tho that wasn't 2015, once a cheater always a cheater in most cases.

Lulz and any other poster that brings RL to forumquest deserve to be on the list.

Hateraid makes the cut, not for being a big fat retard on the forums, but for his hand in pushing Vyrenoth over the edge in real life then turning around in an attempt to make a profit off of such a sad situation. He posted "part" of the voicemails Vyrenoth left him on some random website with promises to post more if people "donated" enough money first. I guess karma hit him hard now that he's begging for money for his hospital bills after getting beat half to death IRL.

Derubael is probably the strongest contender in terms of game related offenses. It's hard to compare shitty attitudes and minor rule breaking to someone that infiltrated the GM program only to exploit it and garner distrust towards authority here in general. The magnitude of damage he likely caused will never be fully realized I'm sure.

Cwall of 2015 is on my list, tho had you asked me 2 years ago he wouldn't have been. All that internet popularity and video game power took its toll on his young, impressionable mind and it shows in almost every post he makes. Makes me sad, pixels really change a person.

read this out loud and then think its all over Everquest man you're sick.

Sirban
10-24-2015, 10:15 PM
Im at a tie between Strydur and Rag

Bardalicious
10-24-2015, 10:22 PM
read this out loud and then think its all over Everquest man you're sick.

You're right, it is sick that the listed offenders did what they did over a video game.

Nirgon
10-24-2015, 10:24 PM
rag should be nowhere near the list

Strydur really didnt do enough to be among the champions here

I do appreciate the votes tho

SamwiseRed
10-24-2015, 10:38 PM
now not sure how rag would be on this list. hes one of the few people keeping red red along with fandango and shit. pvpers != toxic

miraclegrow2
10-24-2015, 11:10 PM
None of the people you guys mentioned are anywhere near as toxic as rogean
sorry

Trustworthy
10-25-2015, 12:19 AM

You seem really involved and immersed. Hey buddy. It's just a game. If you think people drove someone to commit crimes IRL from the game, you are just retarded. You're blaming everyone else except the guy that attacked others with a mace.

You sound sour and like the next mace quester...

And fat.

B4EQWASCOOL
10-25-2015, 12:21 AM
And fat.

Tomm Selleck
10-25-2015, 01:13 AM
Nobody likes you.

http://imgur.com/eyupZoi

Bardalicious
10-25-2015, 01:16 AM
You seem really involved and immersed. Hey buddy. It's just a game. If you think people drove someone to commit crimes IRL from the game, you are just retarded. You're blaming everyone else except the guy that attacked others with a mace.

You sound sour and like the next mace quester...

And fat.

Thanks for your armchair psychoanalysis Mr. Univeristy of Phoenix Online graduate.

Telling me I'm immersed and too involved in the same post that you predict I'll attack someone over a video game. You may suffer from some cognitive dissonance pal.

Is this the next Hateraid anonymous alt? :o

TacoSmasher
10-25-2015, 01:19 AM
You hot mic'd a wank session jajajajajaaj

Bardalicious
10-25-2015, 01:36 AM
Just found this in a thread about Vyrenoth:

P.S.
You guys also did severely bully the man, even when you knew he probably had a mental illness. Even told him to kill himself IRL. Not saying it was why he did what he did, but the harassment was def a big contributor to what he did and how he did it.

If you think people drove someone to commit crimes IRL from the game, you are just retarded. You're blaming everyone else except the guy that attacked others with a mace.

Cognitive dissonance confirmed. Better call LNS son, you just got forum PKed.

AzzarTheGod
10-25-2015, 02:13 AM
WHOEVER MAGICIAN IS KIDS COOL AS FUK!!!!!!!!!

o i c.

shout out to boss kwang n the fam too.

Tomm Selleck
10-25-2015, 02:26 AM
has anyone said kimm or syft?

AzzarTheGod
10-25-2015, 02:27 AM

That is the problem with a zero-transparency policy. It leaves no accountability, and a "sweep under the rug" by default occurs when there isn't any reason to believe that staff had control of this during the rampage.

But they have their reasons for maintaining this policy. The lack of acknowledgement is disturbing from a "civil libertarian" perspective though. I have nothing to gain from ban reversals, I don't even have any friends who were banned by Derubael.

Most of the current "factors" are ok with it because they are desensitized, or former members of the resistance who are just happy to be here. From a normal player perspective on the outside, this looked terrible and could be an easy win.

AzzarTheGod
10-25-2015, 02:44 AM
rag should be nowhere near the list

Strydur really didnt do enough to be among the champions here

Seconded. Same w/ Syft, glove doesn't fit.

Strydur: Without senior officer recognition or raid leader status. His toxic potential was never achieved. Token officer on a short leash afforded pals minimal toxicity.

Eslade
10-25-2015, 03:21 AM
Thanks for your armchair psychoanalysis Mr. Univeristy of Phoenix Online graduate.

Telling me I'm immersed and too involved in the same post that you predict I'll attack someone over a video game. You may suffer from some cognitive dissonance pal.

http://i.imgur.com/ng20uum.gif

Smedy
10-25-2015, 03:21 AM
glad i can win the rustle among nerds poll 2015 without spending one second in the game, i consider that winning @ everquest thank you and god bless

Colgate
10-25-2015, 03:23 AM
no1 is mad

everyone just agrees that you're an unfunny tard

Smedy
10-25-2015, 03:31 AM
ya the countless of pms from people coming here to play from my videos agree with you

hate to break it to you but you're just bitter that i wont side with you and make funnies now that you're doing the exact same thing nizzar was doing

server just not fun anymore and why would i make funnies to something i give zero fucks about? give me a reason and ill do it but as far as i can tell you're in it to get max gear then never logging on again, sounds like a waste of time to me

Colgate
10-25-2015, 03:36 AM
rexx quitting EQ ruined ur brain

Tomm Selleck
10-25-2015, 03:59 AM
no1 is mad

yung prophet telling it how it is

Trustworthy
10-25-2015, 04:01 AM

Fat, but good at guitar hero.

AzzarTheGod
10-25-2015, 04:35 AM
Tie between Smedy and Derubael?

Beastagoog
10-25-2015, 05:06 AM
Yaw after hearing the dirt on Smedy from his former pals he def. a rotten egg masquerading as a saint.

Doors
10-25-2015, 06:26 AM
Almost forgot Hateraid. Dudes a scumbag.

And Smedy you used to be funny/cool until you stripped terps accounts and lets not forget that Rogean came out of the wood work to ban you personally for 2 boxing. Probably was the last time that guy was even logged into this dead server.

billhollins
10-25-2015, 09:56 AM
glad i can win the rustle among nerds poll 2015 without spending one second in the game, i consider that winning @ everquest thank you and god bless

Confirmed cheater/sad obsession with Colgate. Seek halp. I'll be praying for u dawg.

http://previews.123rf.com/images/luislouro/luislouro1406/luislouro140600015/29037363-Knight-Templar-praying-isolated-in-white-Stock-Photo-templar.jpg

Nirgon
10-25-2015, 12:02 PM
Vyrenoth is a product of others being toxic

Trustworthy
10-25-2015, 12:18 PM

While true, you can pretty much say that for anyone, such as; the Columbine shooters, Christopher Dorn, terrorists, the dudes that stole your car, etc..

miraclegrow2
10-25-2015, 01:15 PM

This is true?

Eslade
10-25-2015, 01:31 PM
yes, the person who posted the story and recorded the voicemail of vyrenoth asking him to please call him back was Hateraid posting under his kendo account. the thread was deleted. one of the reasons that I didn't feel bad about his gofundme page asking for money after getting his ass kicked.

truly a toxic individual.

Pikrib
10-25-2015, 01:55 PM
no1 is mad

Pretty toxic statement right here. Please change my vote to Colgate.

Plackers
10-25-2015, 02:17 PM
Pretty toxic statement right here. Please change my vote to Colgate.

Do you play in this server

Trustworthy
10-25-2015, 03:01 PM
i vote Eslade:

http://www.pathguy.com/lectures/badliver.gif

Literally toxic...

iruinedyourday
10-25-2015, 03:03 PM
at this point I think pumped is the most toxic, he jumps into any thread, be it a kind new player asking for help or someone asking for advice, and just says some mean shit to them and nothing else.

On top of that he has no real friends and has burnt every bridge hes ever been on.. hes like death, everything he walks by wilts and rots to the ground.

Drakaris
10-25-2015, 03:42 PM

Guy started off here pretty cheerful but started to decline over the years. He needed a close group of friends to steer him from the obsession he had over some chick and the dark path it was leading him down. Pussy is just pussy and most women over the age of 20 aren't interested in men that can't pull their own weight in life.

B4EQWASCOOL
10-25-2015, 03:47 PM
If everyone else is responsible for Vyrenoth, then we should clear the prisons because nobody is responsible because they were all influenced to do what they did.

Learn accountability.

AzzarTheGod
10-25-2015, 03:51 PM
If everyone else is responsible for Vyrenoth, then we should clear the prisons because nobody is responsible because they were all influenced to do what they did.

Learn accountability.

Where do you draw the line?

Vyrenoth begged to take the secret teamspeak recordings down, nobody did it and even bragged about ignoring him. The recordings stayed up and were circulated.

I am not talkin about no voicemails either. Vyrenoth was embarassed for 12 months over the teamspeak stuff and realized he wasn't in full control of what he said and realized people were making fun of him.

Not going to drag names in the mud again, but we all know who is partly responsible for griefing this guy and its not just Hateraid ignoring some phone calls....

Eslade
10-25-2015, 03:54 PM
i vote Eslade:

Literally toxic...

kidney failure dummy.
unlike you, I was able to pay for the insurance to pay for the surgery. gonna go take a walk in memory of Hateraid's busted face and legs. tell mom I said hi.

AzzarTheGod
10-25-2015, 03:57 PM
Learn accountability.

You guys are really numb, jaded, and depressed if you think secretly recording and then publishing the guys personal mental illness on your youtube channel is all in good fun. Again, this is not about the voicemails. Those were after-the-fact.

If a guy says hes had enough after a few months of grief, hes had enough. Where I come from, you lay off. His e-reputation obviously meant a lot to him, it was all he had. Posting a teamspeak that may as well have been titled "Vyrenoth is fucked up" and circulating it even 12 months later is pretty low. Get on some SSRIs or whatever you need to take to feel human again if you think that's not overdoing it. Again I'm not dropping any names but this person made the wrong call here, it was cyber bulling at its finest.

Samsung
10-25-2015, 03:58 PM
Where do you draw the line?

Vyrenoth begged to take the secret teamspeak recordings down, nobody did it and even bragged about ignoring him. The recordings stayed up and were circulated.

I am not talkin about no voicemails either. Vyrenoth was embarassed for 12 months over the teamspeak stuff and realized he wasn't in full control of what he said and realized people were making fun of him.

Not going to drag names in the mud again, but we all know who is partly responsible for griefing this guy and its not just Hateraid ignoring some phone calls....

Ya I recorded him and I took them down. Can't blame me for someone who was already mentality ill.

Nirgon
10-25-2015, 04:17 PM
kidney failure dummy.
unlike you, I was able to pay for the insurance to pay for the surgery. gonna go take a walk in memory of Hateraid's busted face and legs. tell mom I said hi.

http://s21.postimg.org/qeidlh187/1444247282703.jpg

Trustworthy
10-25-2015, 04:27 PM
http://storybird.s3.amazonaws.com/artwork/shishir/full/kidney-failure.jpeg

Eslade
10-25-2015, 04:32 PM
http://richnigerianpharmacists.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/photo-2-e1345061376674.jpg

http://cache-blog.credit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/debt-collector-credit-score-680x430.jpg

Stasis01
10-25-2015, 04:42 PM
We have a guy who cut off a guys head on a bus and started eating parts of it because god told him to and everyone around here looks at him like a victim also.

He's out now actually it happened in like 2008.

Poor victims with mental illness, oh yeah and the fucker with no head. I'm sure Vyrenoth will be back here spewing his crazy shit and people like Kergan will say it's very creative writing.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/timeline-to-the-greyhound-bus-killing-1.757680

miraclegrow2
10-25-2015, 04:48 PM
thread about toxics is now toxic

and worship thinks im toxic

lol !

heartbrand
10-25-2015, 04:57 PM
Got a guy who made a go fund me to pay his medical bills attacking someone who had kidney issues. Sounds like red99.

Ragnaros
10-25-2015, 05:00 PM
Ya I recorded him and I took them down. Can't blame me for someone who was already mentality ill.

No you didn't take them down..in fact they are still up at this moment
You're an asshole dude

Kergan
10-25-2015, 05:00 PM
We have a guy who cut off a guys head on a bus and started eating parts of it because god told him to and everyone around here looks at him like a victim also.

Poor victims with mental illness, oh yeah and the fucker with no head. I'm sure Vyrenoth will be back here spewing his crazy shit and people like Kergan will say it's very creative writing.

Hmm not sure why you would think I'd defend his actions. I'd personally just execute the mentally ill on diagnosis as a preventative measure.

B4EQWASCOOL
10-25-2015, 05:02 PM
Hmm not sure why you would think I'd defend his actions. I'd personally just execute the mentally ill on diagnosis as a preventative measure.

Heil Fuhrer!

bubur
10-25-2015, 05:22 PM
great thread. red 99 culture so deep

Trustworthy
10-25-2015, 05:24 PM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/91/61/23/9161235ef86ff912939a51955f60ae26.jpg

Drakaris
10-25-2015, 05:32 PM

Pretty sure you are pretty fucked in the head to make a black and white conclusion like that. Some of the top movie stars in the industry were diagnosed with bipolar.

Stasis01
10-25-2015, 05:36 PM
What a weird way to make your point.

Nirgon
10-25-2015, 05:43 PM
will tally votes next friday and narrow it down to 3 and go from there

Nirgon
10-25-2015, 05:51 PM
I see Hateraid getting a lot of attention for pushing Vyrenoth over the edge

Kergan
10-25-2015, 05:52 PM
I still have time to make a late push.

AzzarTheGod
10-25-2015, 06:23 PM

It was only his first beheading I guess. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Kerwin
10-25-2015, 06:26 PM
Gaffin wasnt mentioned, that sick fuck

Ragnaros
10-25-2015, 06:27 PM
don't even know who kergan is
wasn't he that nihilum app that was making threads about "change" a week after joining? yikes

Kerwin
10-25-2015, 06:38 PM
i never read a kergan post lol

Can't stop won't stop
10-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Rolf @ the guy who made 2 separate gofundme's (one for medical bill help and the other for releasing a voice mail recording)

Screams unemployed w no prospects.

Eslade
10-25-2015, 07:04 PM
Gaffin wasnt mentioned, that sick fuck

think people are forgetting this is for 2015. you haven't really done anything to make the list besides rmt some stuff after stripping exed.

Kerwin
10-25-2015, 07:12 PM
yeah true 2015 my whistle is clean

Beastagoog
10-25-2015, 07:42 PM

There's still time to go bad.

Trustworthy
10-25-2015, 07:52 PM
My vote goes to hateraid. He made vyrenoth mace someone irl.

karsten
10-25-2015, 08:29 PM
not allowed to vote for yourself

everquestin1
10-25-2015, 08:50 PM

your nose is not though

sniffle sniffle

Nirgon
10-25-2015, 10:50 PM
not allowed to vote for yourself

you can, I almost did

Top 3 right now are Hateraid, Smedy and Derubael

Kergan
10-25-2015, 11:37 PM
don't even know who kergan is
wasn't he that nihilum app that was making threads about "change" a week after joining? yikes

Don't think we ran into each other, I think you were playing on blue server or hadn't started yet when I played.

Drakaris
10-25-2015, 11:45 PM
Don't think we ran into each other, I think you were playing on blue server or hadn't started yet when I played.

Did you even level aborted from 1 to 60?

Kergan
10-25-2015, 11:54 PM
naw why would I do that

Ragnaros
10-26-2015, 12:20 AM
never played blue

Smedy
10-26-2015, 02:25 AM
it's monday, am i still winning?

Xaanka
10-26-2015, 03:02 AM
vyneroth because he literally tried to murder a woman & dog in real life. there's no amount of scummery any nerd can do with video game accounts to top that, and you all know it.

http://i.imgur.com/JRIUI4S.png

AzzarTheGod
10-26-2015, 04:25 AM
it's monday, am i still winning?

Still tied with Derubael at this point I think. Nirgon is the officiator of the votes for this award, so I can't say with any certainty.

Tassador
10-26-2015, 06:55 AM
vyneroth because he literally tried to murder a woman & dog in real life. there's no amount of scummery any nerd can do with video game accounts to top that, and you all know it.

http://i.imgur.com/JRIUI4S.png

Reported for using my rl picture

Trustworthy
10-26-2015, 11:01 AM
So toxic

Let the Campbell era begin...

syztem
10-26-2015, 11:13 AM
will put my vote in for hateraid

Swish
10-26-2015, 11:16 AM
will put my vote in for hateraid

I like him.

Eslade
10-26-2015, 11:58 AM

that was cast btw. not lulz

Nirgon
10-26-2015, 12:10 PM
will make a poll on Friday

Smedy, Derubael and Hateraid

unless in that time another champion is named.

There's a lot of "almosts" that got in on this list.

I will continue to gather reasons from the community to add to the candidates reason for nomiation.

Nirgon is the officiator of the votes for this award, so I can't say with any certainty.

It will be an anonymous poll actually and the community will be giving the award. I am merely a servant of the people and an organizer.

Efwan
10-26-2015, 12:13 PM
If you want real results don't make it anonymous so people like retti with 60 accounts don't sway it and also have more people like retti/lulz on there.

Nirgon
10-26-2015, 12:16 PM
He won't be able to get 60 accounts that can vote by Friday.

Sikorsky is on it.

I believe I will be able to see the results to prevent any kind of voter fraud.

derpcake
10-26-2015, 12:19 PM
I like him.

i like him more since i killed his SK alt and he stopped playing it

Like Hatermade Ruins of Old Guk October 10 2015 4:16:50 PM

jikenn & hater gone, wonder who i can tag next :)

derpcake
10-26-2015, 12:22 PM
despite him having better gear he got the frogs involved, which turned it from a jousting game (which i'm not good at) into a "dodge the mobs and FD" contest, which i'm very solid at

public EQ school best EQ school

Trustworthy
10-26-2015, 12:26 PM
i killed Hateraids alt too. Made him not log on for a few days. Posted screen shots and everything!! Me and my friends laughed about it in Team Speak for hours.

What a great weekend.

derpcake
10-26-2015, 12:27 PM
Top 3 right now are Hateraid, Smedy and Derubael

none of those close to Vyenroth

atm

when was this poll closing again? need to tell some people not to walk their dags

Trustworthy
10-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Stop trying to make this thread look like the same handful of mad people trying to persuade other people on hating the ones that got them so mad.

Totally not what's happening here...

Does OP really have 12,000 posts or is that a bug?

Eslade
10-26-2015, 12:38 PM
i killed Hateraids alt too. Made him not log on for a few days. Posted screen shots and everything!! Me and my friends laughed about it in Team Speak for hours.

What a great weekend.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/wtf/tumblr_lurveuGEoC1qlen6y.gif

wonder if you lol'd that hard when you tried to hit on yourself.
on the forums.
in rnf.
http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA4LzEzL2Q1L2F2b2lkYW5jZS5lMTkyNy5naWYKcA l0aHVtYgk4NTB4ODUwPgplCWpwZw/af15b296/4a9/avoidance.jpg

B4EQWASCOOL
10-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Stop trying to make this thread look like the same handful of mad people trying to persuade other people on hating the ones that got them so mad.

That's OPs weight.

derpcake
10-26-2015, 12:41 PM

are they teasing someone who doesn't deserve it?

i've never seen a forum where certain people get told to gtfo as often as here, so its not like this community isn't altruistic or emphatic

great post count insult btw, A+

Nirgon
10-26-2015, 12:42 PM
luv when someone exposes themself

your browser is working normally

c u @ the polls

derpcake
10-26-2015, 12:47 PM
luv when someone exposes themself

your browser is working normally

c u @ the polls

i used to play a necro on xegony, named alabrio

at the age of 17, having a 49 necro during classic, did not invite me to be kind

many friday evenings were spent in the cyber cafe (womgz DSL), where i would gather spectres, guide them into the sea, then swim towards the docks

only the newbies with wolverine-like senses would see the scythes above the water, moving towards the dock

anyway, after doing that for a few weeks, i ran into a Junx-Cognatus PoF Raid and shouted "nagasaki hiroshima boom boom"

staff never punished me but i had to sell the char since i couldn't get a decent guild after that

tl;dr: when most of the server doesn't like you, there often is a reason, and getting locked out of content due to shitty social status is as classic as it gets

if you had short term bergers you can reroll and recover, if not, take community advice and GTFO

there is other shit in life right

Nirgon
10-26-2015, 12:53 PM
good post thank you

derpcake
10-26-2015, 01:01 PM
its even more true here since this server has a fraction of the pop of old times along with voip

i do think that when people try to redeem themselves they should be given a shot

except gaffin, fuck him

heartbrand
10-26-2015, 01:03 PM
Unemployed Asian guy who got beat up and hospitalized and made a go fund me campaign to pay his medical bills is posting on a RNF forum trying to throw insults at people.

Kerwin
10-26-2015, 01:05 PM
its even more true here since this server has a fraction of the pop of old times along with voip

i do think that when people try to redeem themselves they should be given a shot

except gaffin, fuck him

why? ive been nothing but a loyal and good player the past year and done nothing wrong, im not toxic to the forums and help new players everyday on the server so fuck u too

Plackers
10-26-2015, 01:13 PM
why? ive been nothing but a loyal and good player the past year and done nothing wrong, im not toxic to the forums and help new players everyday on the server so fuck u too

https://i.gyazo.com/0fdda7451192e535d9aef14b53188139.gif

fiegi 8.0
10-26-2015, 01:31 PM
Unemployed Asian guy who got beat up and hospitalized and made a go fund me campaign to pay his medical bills is posting on a RNF forum trying to throw insults at people.

Thread winning post

Trustworthy
10-26-2015, 01:46 PM
Sounds like a buncha insecures trying to tell themselves something over and over. yikes!

Eslade
10-26-2015, 02:14 PM
sounds like the guy with a regular unemployed period of at least 3 months at a time is in denial. it's on bud.

miraclegrow2
10-26-2015, 02:20 PM
plackers your avatar is top notch

Trustworthy
10-26-2015, 02:33 PM
sounds like the guy with a regular unemployed period of at least 3 months at a time is in denial. it's on bud.

You seem really angry with the unemployed guy that you're spending all this time multitasking while hard at work trying to convince others and yourself about it.

With the 1,000s of postings everyday I'm sure you have a ton going on.

Such career minded social butterfly's on p99. Gotta love it...

Nirgon
10-26-2015, 02:36 PM
disclaimer: winning this contest does not cover any sort of medical bills

just going to throw that out there

Trustworthy
10-26-2015, 02:59 PM
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t385/titomix1/trustoryfriki.png

derpcake
10-26-2015, 03:42 PM

i grouped with you, exed, and nirgon in seb

as soon as nirgon left, you started acting like an asshole

later you robbed your RL? friend exed over some pixels

forgive me for not appreciating you for the stand up guy you are

if you hurry i can still put you out with this weeks trash, i'm ok to stomp you some so you fit in the bag

derpcake
10-26-2015, 03:44 PM
loyal for the past year

shit standards even for a street dog

miraclegrow2
10-27-2015, 01:43 PM
if you hurry i can still put you out with this weeks trash, i'm ok to stomp you some so you fit in the bag

This is great !!

Bardalicious
10-27-2015, 05:20 PM
Hateraid trying real hard to secure first place ITT.

Negative attention from 30 year old virgins is literally all he has to look forward to. Yikes! :o

Eslade
10-27-2015, 05:51 PM
Hateraid trying real hard to secure first place ITT.

Negative attention from 30 year old virgins is literally all he has to look forward to. Yikes! :o

it definitely isn't walking or financial security.

Trustworthy
10-27-2015, 07:32 PM
it definitely isn't walking or financial security.

Totally bro. Lol. This dumb ass Hateraid looks like a crippled weak broke fuck. Notice the pic doesn't show his legs? I bet that mother fucker can't walk. Lol at his overrated Dre beats. Bose are so much fucking better sound quality. I can see why you call him a low testosterone beta cuckold on the forums. I sense an extremely low T count. Horrible bathroom decor and taste in cologne.

I just hate this mother fucker to be honest.

http://i.imgur.com/Ia7G5SW.jpg

Hateraid by far most toxic on server.

Eslade
10-27-2015, 09:16 PM
totally cool and normal. tell your mom her house is nice.

everquestin1
10-27-2015, 11:12 PM
Totally bro. Lol. This dumb ass Hateraid looks like a crippled weak broke fuck. Notice the pic doesn't show his legs? I bet that mother fucker can't walk. Lol at his overrated Dre beats. Bose are so much fucking better sound quality. I can see why you call him a low testosterone beta cuckold on the forums. I sense an extremely low T count. Horrible bathroom decor and taste in cologne.

I just hate this mother fucker to be honest.

http://i.imgur.com/Ia7G5SW.jpg

Hateraid by far most toxic on server.

weird, gay and brown

Trustworthy
10-27-2015, 11:38 PM
weird, gay and brown

retti is a goog pal

You shouldn't be saying the word "*****" because its cringy as fuck you white Mexican

only ni**ers spend 1200 dollars on jeans

I like your style. Heard he was Asian from Eslade too. Brown too? What a freakin loser.

everquestin1
10-28-2015, 06:37 AM
I like your style. Heard he was Asian from Eslade too. Brown too? What a freakin loser.

+ quite possibly a pathological egotist. also brown

LostCause
10-28-2015, 07:17 AM
http://cdn2.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/danny-castellano-ma-ma-ma.gif

Tassador
10-28-2015, 09:02 AM
Go Dolphins! Pats Thursday night 3-4 ain't bad tho

Trustworthy
10-28-2015, 01:16 PM
+ quite possibly a pathological egotist. also brown

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ebvB1PjlpsA/UEQ7zw2xPsI/AAAAAAAAAIg/NNZb_IWuB8A/s1600/Ultimate_neckbeard.jpg

Trustworthy
10-28-2015, 01:33 PM
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/136/files/2015/10/jarvis-landry-nfl-miami-dolphins-tennessee-titans-590x900.jpg

Colgate
10-28-2015, 01:34 PM
hateraid is easily the most ignorable person that has ever touched this community

derpcake
10-28-2015, 01:37 PM
i don't know, few weeks ago he told me i would never be able to enter lguk again

that was before i killed his SK there so guess you have a point after all

derpcake
10-28-2015, 01:37 PM
kerafyrm a true pal and nobleman

Nirgon
10-28-2015, 01:44 PM
hateraid is easily the most ignorable person that has ever touched this community

Polls open Friday and will be anonymous, please keep it that way

C u out ther

Trustworthy
10-28-2015, 02:07 PM

I know right? So ignorable that I have to constantly tell myself and others how intolerable this clown is. I love to reassure myself that he is everything I wish him to b in reality. Makes me feel awesome because I pride myself in spending 80 hours a week in game and being the best geared on server.

Even when I don't see this guy around for a year, I still think about him and hate him. Wish he was crippled so bad. Heard he was Asian, brown and black. What a loser...

Heard he got Dr. Nirgon really pissed and self conscious talking about his 12,000 forum post count. Hateraid is such a dipshit. RIP. Your EQ life is fucking over!

Bardalicious
10-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Keeps referring to himself from a third person perspective... :confused: Should probably phone the authorities, possible mace quest inc.

derpcake
10-28-2015, 02:11 PM
i understand why people pick on you now

damn unbearable

derpcake
10-28-2015, 02:12 PM
Keeps referring to himself from a third person perspective... :confused: Should probably phone the authorities, possible mace quest inc.

i think staff should act when things get weird

need to get belly floaters out of the pool before the 3 minute mark i was told way back

Trustworthy
10-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Sorry I'm late for the meeting guys.

http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/b/2/0/721/721403_crazy_it_party.jpg

B4EQWASCOOL
10-28-2015, 02:25 PM

damn unbearable

Pot meet kettle.

Nirgon
10-28-2015, 02:28 PM
had a good belly laugh readin those replies

#ElectionDay

Guido
10-28-2015, 02:47 PM
thread is missing a poll

lol

Nirgon
10-28-2015, 02:55 PM
Friday night they will open

Trustworthy
10-28-2015, 02:55 PM

damn unbearable

Get picked on by 30y/o unemployeds that play elf sim so hard they need headsets to communicate strategy on 15 year old content.

Brutal and relentless abuse.

Nirgon
10-28-2015, 02:56 PM
Like I said, I dropped my feels and have crowd sauced via this thread

Only 1 of my 5 initial picks made it, but I go onward at the direction of the community majority

Smedy
10-28-2015, 03:04 PM
Friday night they will open

super excited for this actually, pras it

Trustworthy
10-28-2015, 03:54 PM
Like I said, I dropped my feels and have crowd sauced via this thread

http://cdn2.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/jlaw-okay.gif

with 12k posts, I doubt you drop any feels when it comes to the community. I mean, it's kind of your life. Nerd meetings and shit. Namean?

Rallos
10-28-2015, 04:08 PM
Didn't you get beat up and ask for hand outs since you were broke physically and financially, solo man? And didn't you also feel the need to impress a bunch of internet strangers by chain posting real life pics of yourself before being laughed into hiding?

I'd talk in third person and distant myself from that embarrassing reality too.

Tassador
10-28-2015, 04:09 PM
Get picked on by 30y/o unemployeds that play elf sim so hard they need headsets to communicate strategy on 15 year old content.

Brutal and relentless abuse.

thats not fair some of these guys are employed wearing headsets talking elf sim strategy.

Trustworthy
10-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Didn't you get beat up and ask for hand outs since you were broke physically and financially, solo man? And didn't you also feel the need to impress a bunch of internet strangers by chain posting real life pics of yourself before being laughed into hiding?

I'd talk in third person and distant myself from that embarrassing reality too.

Yikes! I can see why that hateraid guy is hiding. Sounds like he can't fight for shit and has a big mouth, and poor. Let's get as many anon accounts out there and spread the word! Bet any one of us can kick this dudes ass.