PDA

View Full Version : Any trusted and respectable ec traders currently active?

Safon
10-23-2015, 07:10 PM
I held a contest in the newbie forum section, and with so many people to give plat to I am looking for a trusted player who spends alot of time in ec to give the plat to the people who have it coming their way (I will give you the plat, you give it to the newbies who won. If need be we can work out payment for you as well).

I am not currently active really, aside from helping Dimini and some other newbs in unrest the other day lol.

Looking for some suggested names, or volunteers the community can vouch for, if you'd like to help out. It would be much appreciated!

Rararboker
10-23-2015, 07:16 PM
I am assuming they are all stuck in their beginner zones? Have a DAP druid pick them up and I'll TL them back home when they got the plat from you.

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-23-2015, 09:01 PM
dial a port -- a multi-service guild.

Oleris
10-23-2015, 09:02 PM
whatever happened to bob the broker?

haaschnp
10-23-2015, 09:33 PM
What not have them meet in freeport? Most newcomers should be able to get there.

GinnasP99
10-24-2015, 12:56 AM
What not have them meet in freeport? Most newcomers should be able to get there.

Some people might be KOS

86753o9
10-24-2015, 02:15 AM
If I understand you correctly, you think most ec traders currently active are not trusted or respectable. Which is why you made a special thread in the game discussion forum rather than just asking the ec traders in game.

Probably not what you were thinking, but your thread makes it look like trustworthy players in the ec zone are a rarity in your opinion.

Varren
10-24-2015, 08:31 AM
How dare he think that

VesperianSorrow
10-24-2015, 09:43 PM
It would be really sweet if a guide/GM logged on and did all the teleporting around to hand out the dough. Fastest and safest way for it to be done.

Safon
10-25-2015, 08:47 AM
A kind trader named Nastinate offered to be the go-to guy for the players to get their moneys, thanks to him.

A guide doing it would be great but i'm not sure it would be worth their time (correct me if wrong big Sirken or anyone else)

Safon
10-25-2015, 08:48 AM
If I understand you correctly, you think most ec traders currently active are not trusted or respectable. Which is why you made a special thread in the game discussion forum rather than just asking the ec traders in game.

Probably not what you were thinking, but your thread makes it look like trustworthy players in the ec zone are a rarity in your opinion.

Not true at all, I used to camp the tunnel like a mofo