List of those who showed up on 10/25/15

Schefler
Bubbageo
Aftig
Capi
Scive
Alivya
Phoom

I will be keeping a list every night until I win then will pass it off to someone else to keep. If I miss a night feel free to update.

Sallan
10-25-2015, 09:42 PM
That's a great idea and definately fair (for those that stay back and help). Only caveat is policing this; if you miss a night or someone misses updating the post there's going to be arguements

shefler
10-25-2015, 09:46 PM
you spelled my name wrong

Valse
10-25-2015, 09:47 PM
No.

arsenalpow
I feel like this will destroy any chance of peace at that camp event. Good luck!

Tycoon
Is there a new authority in town?

ronasch
10-25-2015, 09:51 PM
How hard is it to show up for a kill every now and then to better your chances the next night?

Brut
10-25-2015, 09:56 PM
Wat.
This isn't a GM enforced thing afaik? If you start trying this crap, people are just gonna say "feck this" and go clickspam the air in the hut.

Valse
10-25-2015, 09:56 PM
How hard is it to show up for a kill every now and then to better your chances the next night?

So those people with split days off that work nights now count for less because you say so? Who gave you that authority? Who asked you to assume that authority? Pretty sure it won't be those guys.

0-1000 for everyone, every night is fair for everyone because YOU don't get to make a judgement call about why someone may or may not be able to make it the night before.

How are you policing this? Just a /who? What about people just passing through the zone? Maybe a picture? What if someone is hidden behind a hut?

I did not vote for this, I do not subscribe to this new method of "fair according to ronach"...I'd rather take a ragefire click fest or a self imposed dictator.

ronasch
10-25-2015, 10:04 PM
I can click spam hut all u want, the head is what counts, previous nights kill crew will enforce by dps on chief and having winner grouped in dps group to loot

Tycoon
10-25-2015, 10:07 PM
You sound real intelligent

Brut
10-25-2015, 10:09 PM
I can click spam hut all u want, the head is what counts, previous nights kill crew will enforce by dps on chief and having winner grouped in dps group to loot
It's a quest turnin. The one who does the turnin triggers the event, and thus has 20minutes/wipe to do it. You can't go KS the chief, that's gonna get you banned. The reason this roll thing was made was to fix the problem with people sitting in the hut clicking the air to get that turnin.

If people start adding retarded rules to force people to help out random low 50s who can't do the event on their own, people are going to refuse to partake in the roll and just go back to the stupid idiocy that was going on before. Don't overcomplicate this, guys. Unless the staff straight up enforces this thing, it just boils down to who turned in the orders. Enjoy a good thing and don't start adding nonsense into it, you're going to ruin it completely.

Tycoon
10-25-2015, 10:11 PM
It's a quest turnin. The one who does the turnin triggers the event, and thus has 20minutes/wipe to do it. You can't go KS the chief, that's gonna get you banned. The reason this roll thing was made was to fix the problem with people sitting in the hut clicking the air to get that turnin.

If people start adding retarded rules to force people to help out random low 50s who can't do the event on their own, people are going to refuse to partake in the roll and just go back to the stupid idiocy that was going on before. Don't overcomplicate this, guys. Unless the staff straight up enforces this thing, it just boils down to who turned in the orders. Enjoy a good thing and don't start adding nonsense into it, you're going to ruin it completely.

And if you lose rolls, deal with it. You still have a better chance of getting it than you did when it was a first-to-turn-in-shitshow

ronasch
10-25-2015, 10:34 PM
Really it should be if you don't show up to kill night b4 you don't get to roll

Relbaic
10-25-2015, 10:37 PM
Really it should be if you don't show up to kill night b4 you don't get to roll

Hah, no.

Plackers
10-25-2015, 11:34 PM
I do not agree with this. Sorry.

Sallan
10-26-2015, 12:02 AM
Enjoy a good thing and don't start adding nonsense into it, you're going to ruin it completely.

This is true. As much as I think folks staying back to help is only fair, some who don't may have valid reasons and should not be penalized.

The benefits of adding this over the potential of it going south very badly is not worth risking a good thing the community has established. I would also be happy leaving it as is

Ciroco
10-26-2015, 12:35 AM
Seriously, it's as civil as it's going to get. Please don't try to enforce this.

Just ask if a few people can stay and help each night; I'm sure you'll get all the help you need.

Tycoon
10-26-2015, 12:47 AM
You should not be rolling if you cannot do the event (with your own connections) IMO

jcr4990
10-26-2015, 02:34 AM
This thread is full of terrible ideas. Stop it. We should all be grateful that it's not a spam air-clicking fest. That's exactly what it'll go back to if you try to push this nonsense.

Erati
10-26-2015, 02:55 AM
why cant people just expect to need help and have guildies be rdy in case they win the roll?

jcr4990
10-26-2015, 03:05 AM
why cant people just expect to need help and have guildies be rdy in case they win the roll?
I can't believe I'm agreeing with Eratani but I agree with Eratani

Fanguru
10-26-2015, 04:24 AM
Helping is nice but should never be expected from strangers. Be ready to kill with your force or do not show up.

Tycoon
10-26-2015, 05:06 AM
It's a quest turnin. The one who does the turnin triggers the event, and thus has 20minutes/wipe to do it.

If people start adding retarded rules to force people to help out random low 50s who can't do the event on their own, people are going to refuse to partake in the roll and just go back to the stupid idiocy that was going on before.

Helping is nice but should never be expected from strangers. Be ready to kill with your force or do not show up.

Sounds like a plan.

azeth
10-26-2015, 07:37 AM
This absolutely is not the rule. Good try.

Beyond this idiotic suggestion, the idea that you think you can independently assign rules to a camp/turn in is laughable.

So it's MY fucking problem that YOU cannot find people to help? I don't think so.

Ostros
10-26-2015, 07:55 AM
RnF in 3...2...

azeth
10-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Truly where it belongs anyways.

When it goes to RNF can a mod retitle it - "low 50s non-solo class player tries to create rules to encourage others to help him complete a quest he otherwise would not be able to complete" ?

icedwards
10-26-2015, 08:14 AM
I'm assuming you haven't experienced the Scout nonsense in WW yet because that's what this hand-in will look like if you try forcing an arbitrary set of rules beyond show up and roll. This is a surefire way to mess up a good thing going.

DarthMartigan
10-26-2015, 08:37 AM
I've got guildies who need the ring that can't make it every night because of work. One of them has been at every ring roll he wasn't working since they started. I'm not for this because it means it would probably add months more to his time.

ronasch
10-26-2015, 10:45 AM
This absolutely is not the rule. Good try.

Beyond this idiotic suggestion, the idea that you think you can independently assign rules to a camp/turn in is laughable.

So it's MY fucking problem that YOU cannot find people to help? I don't think so.

I don't need help killing the Chief I can solo it fine. The issue is we have a lot of the same people show up every night or close to every night that have over a month invested and haven't won. This is about that 1 guy/girl who just shows up 1 time and leaps in front of everyone else because they got a lucky roll that night. We wouldn't allow that shit to happen in our guilds with loot why should it happen here.

Really what needs to happen is the GM's need to make Gloridain spawn every 4 hours instead of every 24.
I already have scout done btw, and I prefer that more then this by far.

Freakish
10-26-2015, 10:48 AM
I will ignore any roll that is out of 1500 unless for some reason that is the new roll that everyone who shows up is rolling out of. Are we going to go air spam and lose a bunch of rings now?

Synthlol
10-26-2015, 10:49 AM
The issue is we have a lot of the same people show up every night or close to every night that have over a month invested and haven't won. This is about that 1 guy/girl who just shows up 1 time and leaps in front of everyone else because they got a lucky roll that night.

It's called getting lucky for a reason.

Man0warr
10-26-2015, 10:51 AM
I don't need help killing the Chief I can solo it fine. The issue is we have a lot of the same people show up every night or close to every night that have over a month invested and haven't won. This is about that 1 guy/girl who just shows up 1 time and leaps in front of everyone else because they got a lucky roll that night. We wouldn't allow that shit to happen in our guilds with loot why should it happen here.

Really what needs to happen is the GM's need to make Gloridain spawn every 4 hours instead of every 24.

That sucks, but there are a ton of people on this server and all of them want 1-2 Coldain rings. It will take YEARS for even a fraction of those characters to get one so long as the 8th ring is a 24 hour timer.

DarthMartigan
10-26-2015, 10:55 AM

Unless GMs change spawn, letting someone show up one night and win a roll is better than auto fire or someone showing up and randomly winning clickfest in one night. This idea isn't really going to change anything. I'd imagine if people are doing a different roll that many will just go in and click.

Seltius
10-26-2015, 10:56 AM
Try Red where if you don't like the roll you can just kill the winner!

Jfertal
10-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Trying to fix something that isn't broken. The rule set in place is nice and works well.
No need to try and reinvent the wheel, things are fine as is.
Complicating things are just going to turn this into a shit show, its nice how people can just respect the rules in set as is.

The fight after the turn in is cake. Sure its nice when people stick around and help.

In regards to people showing up and leap frogging the person who has been there for a month, I mean thats just the risk in gambling, rolling the dice. Still better then a click fest in the hut, scout is a complete shit show, hate to see this turn intro the same thing.

jcr4990
10-26-2015, 01:17 PM
Try Red where the population is so small that you'll never have competition to turn in

FTFY

maestrom
10-26-2015, 01:55 PM
Try Red where if you win the roll someone will just kill you.

FTFY

iruinedyourday
10-26-2015, 02:01 PM
FTFY

heh actually no, on red your pals are the most impotant thing in the universe theyll log onto alts to port you, they'll log onto alts to transfer for you theyll come if you ask for help and be there faster than you can imagine.

pals > gear

red, it stands for friendship.

:D

maestrom
10-26-2015, 02:05 PM
heh actually no, on red your pals are the most impotant thing in the universe theyll log onto alts to port you, they'll log onto alts to transfer for you theyll come if you ask for help and be there faster than you can imagine.

pals > gear

red, it stands for friendship.

The other guy has pals too?

Clasick
10-26-2015, 02:08 PM
We wouldn't allow that shit to happen in our guilds with loot why should it happen here

Because you and your guildies have a say in how they distribute loot within the guild.
You and your guild do NOT get to tell the rest of the SERVER how loot will be handled on a FFA turn in mob.

Like seriously you title the post 'NEW RULES' as if your opinion is the only one that matters. Go fuck yourself.

PS: I hope people start sniping again just to spite you and your pals

<3

iruinedyourday
10-26-2015, 02:12 PM
The other guy has pals too?

yea and thanks to our pretty sweet spot population, you probubly are palemies with them aka enemies aka pals but will pvp with eachother.

or its someone you hate and it feeeeels goog to kill them hehe

http://i.imgur.com/PVFSBsQ.gif

ronasch
10-26-2015, 03:10 PM
Because you and your guildies have a say in how they distribute loot within the guild.
You and your guild do NOT get to tell the rest of the SERVER how loot will be handled on a FFA turn in mob.

Like seriously you title the post 'NEW RULES' as if your opinion is the only one that matters. Go fuck yourself.

PS: I hope people start sniping again just to spite you and your pals

<3

Hey I would be fine with sniping more then the current bullshit in EW that's going on

Bill Tetley
10-26-2015, 03:17 PM
Hey I would be fine with sniping more then the current bullshit in EW that's going on

What is the current bullshit?

Nefarum
10-26-2015, 03:19 PM
heh actually no, on red your pals are the most impotant thing in the universe, so the only viable strategy is to form the largest zerg guild possible with no competition.

red, it stands for zerg.

FTFY

ronasch
10-26-2015, 03:43 PM
What is the current bullshit?

Like last night the guy who won the roll didn't know where Gloridain spawns.

Tycoon
10-26-2015, 05:53 PM
Like last night the guy who won the roll didn't know where Gloridain spawns.

Irrelevant.

Just stfu and let this moronic thread die.

captnamazing
10-26-2015, 07:00 PM
I'm hosting a spellfarm off the wurms in Skyfire. Everyone welcome. Meet outside VP. Only condition is that I get torpor

Pheer
10-26-2015, 07:03 PM
I'm hosting a spellfarm off the wurms in Skyfire. Everyone welcome. Meet outside VP. Only condition is that I get torpor

dibs on greater vocaration: water

jcr4990
10-26-2015, 07:10 PM

So you'd prefer spam airclicks (which results in random winners anyway btw) with people losing their item all the time over the "bullshit" of ran 1000? Jesus dude do you even listen to the shit you're saying? Good thing basically the entire server disagrees and thinks you're being stupid.

Sallan
10-26-2015, 09:54 PM
So, did everything go back to normal at today's roll?

iruinedyourday
10-26-2015, 09:58 PM

This is a "trendy" reference, and a great one. I Kinda wish that guy didnt quit heh

ronasch
10-27-2015, 09:24 AM
So you'd prefer spam airclicks (which results in random winners anyway btw) with people losing their item all the time over the "bullshit" of ran 1000? Jesus dude do you even listen to the shit you're saying? Good thing basically the entire server disagrees and thinks you're being stupid.

I think it would clear the field.

Freakish
10-27-2015, 09:26 AM
Everyone at last night's ring randomed out of 1000. Winner actually got 1000/1000!

Spyder73
10-27-2015, 09:28 AM
OP sounds mad that he cant win the roll and wants to better his chances

ronasch
10-27-2015, 10:29 AM
Yeah I guess after attending your 34th ring roll it kinda gets frustrating. This is a great system.

I rather it be show up 1st of the month we take a list of everyone there and assign a day. Do that until the month is filled. I would be willing to go last and I would be willing to show up every night and make sure we followed the list.

Erati
10-27-2015, 10:34 AM
lol no one wants to keep monthly lists for a strangers pixels in a video game

Swish
10-27-2015, 10:56 AM
cut to the front of the list today on the red server...operators are waiting to take your call.

avoid this list business

Seltius
10-27-2015, 11:03 AM
yea and thanks to our pretty sweet spot population, you probubly are palemies with them aka enemies aka pals but will pvp with eachother.

or its someone you hate and it feeeeels goog to kill them hehe

I am palemies with anyone I can be on the server. Its fun to chat with someone before, after, and while trying to kill them. Its also nice when you get that rez box almost immediately after you get YT even if there is a chance that someone is going to pk you again after you take it occasionally. Or you have someone in the opposing guild show up to port you back to get your corpse. People see too little of what actually goes on there. All they have to base opinions on is the forums which has a very high population of trolls and unhappy people that no longer play.

Anyway I apologize for trolling this serious thread here. It really seems like a game changer on Blue.

Atmas
10-27-2015, 12:19 PM
I think it would clear the field.

You probably wouldn't like that if your work for rings 1-7 went poof. Honestly, there is obviously a flaw in that a person might not win for many nights but the roll system is far and away much better than the alternative. When I went through it it was really cool to see people being civil and drama free.

Judging by your list it still hasn't gotten crazy. I won the roll maybe a few weeks into Velious and it was about 7-9 people a night. It took me maybe 5 nights. The worst I really saw anyone got was about a week or so. In reality anything can happen but the probability of losing 34 times like you mentioned with an average of 7 people rolling a night is astronomically low.

Lictor
10-27-2015, 12:40 PM
Yeah I guess after attending your 34th ring roll it kinda gets frustrating. This is a great system.

I rather it be show up 1st of the month we take a list of everyone there and assign a day. Do that until the month is filled. I would be willing to go last and I would be willing to show up every night and make sure we followed the list.

Perhaps it is time to re-evaluate how you spend your time on this earth.

Freakish
10-27-2015, 12:58 PM
It's more like 15 people rolling now.

Man0warr
10-27-2015, 01:00 PM
One night I went there was like 40 rollers, so yeah just depends on the day of the week - on Sun/Sat/Mon when there are raid targets in window it will be less but it will just keep getting worse. There are more people getting up to Ring 7 per day than there are people completing that step.

Oleris
10-27-2015, 02:47 PM
This is a "trendy" reference, and a great one. I Kinda wish that guy didnt quit heh

I've seen 3x torpor drop off them and I've won all 3 XD sold last 1 for 150k

iruinedyourday
10-27-2015, 04:35 PM

I think i was with you for at least 2 of thsse haha

Last thing I was doing on blue before I started to see only red was figuring out how to duo those wurms with florid in Kunark gear.

I think, actually I am positive with Velious gear a monk/sham can duo them ez

we were not successful but only gave it a few tries.

Juevento
10-27-2015, 04:48 PM

Interesting... I would have figured Asgard would have banked high value spells for members when they are ready for them.

I guess if that system works for you guys, go for it.

iruinedyourday
10-27-2015, 05:15 PM
Interesting... I would have figured Asgard would have banked high value spells for members when they are ready for them.

lol na this was like over a year ago and pals doing it with sick ass happyhands and some folks that dont even play anymore

but if the 3 guardian wurms in skyfire are what <bda> raids for dkp, more power to ya kek

Morbo the Annihilator
10-31-2015, 05:38 AM
The delay between the xx:05 roll and the NPC pop is dragging on too long.
today's hand-in was at xx:16

motion to move the /random time back to xx:15 from tomorrow onwards.
tell your friends.

ECDubz
10-31-2015, 08:41 AM
your going to receive a lot of backlash for imposing a rule that singles out peoples lifestyles. I dont support this but i wish you luck in keeping the camp peaceful!

Giovanni
10-31-2015, 09:55 AM
wtb 10 newbs to stand there and /roll for me

Swish
10-31-2015, 10:57 AM

BDA folks talking about systems....

hehehe