PDA

View Full Version : Mid-40s group looking for more

Sorn
10-27-2015, 01:13 PM
This is not just your average LFG post! Read on.

Looking for blue players who like very off-the-wall PvP. I currently have 2 of the 4 required people in the appropriate level range to play a round of 2vs2 ChEQmate tonight as the pieces.

Rules will be explained at the arena (a working version can also be found here (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212967&highlight=cheqmate)), but the #1 rule to keep in mind is that this is for fun. We're here to kill each other in goofy ways on a giant chessboard :)

What I'm looking for:
Between levels 44-49 for casters/priests
Between 43-50 for melee (including bards)
And...
Players who are available to play roughly between 8pm EST and 12am EST.

I'm keeping it in those level ranges due to spell circles for casters and resists on melee. The location will be at the Arena. Transportation will be provided if you cannot get there on your own.

If you're bound in a far away place, rezzes will also be provided. Keep in mind that you do not lose exp in a PvP fight on blue server. The rez is just to eliminate the CR afterwards.

Please note that at least one person will be streaming this.

PM me or post in this thread to sign up.

TL;DR - Let's play some ChEQmate! 44-49 for casters, 43-50 for melee, between 8pm-12am EST. Location is the Arena. Transportation and rezzes provided.

Sorn
10-27-2015, 08:32 PM
Lonely druid looking for love :( bring whipped cream

Wait, I mean...

Yeah, bring whipped cream!

Expediency
10-28-2015, 12:32 AM
I would fight you but I am not quite high enough on my alt yet :(

Sorn
10-28-2015, 12:36 AM
No one was interested tonight, so I'll try again at later date. Level faster, Expediency! :D

Also, if people get a group of 4 toons in a similar sort of level range, they can play too. Does not have to be mid-40s, just needs to be close enough to be a fairly fair fight.