PDA

View Full Version : putridscale

frostmoon78
10-31-2015, 05:51 PM
Hey I got booted when I came back you were still on but didn't answer me than you were gone....I waited around for a while no show. I have two spells still here that are yours I guess I didn't give you those 2 with the others that was my bad I was mad and forgot and when I try to give them to you once I relized I still had them you were gone. I was angry cause you asked me a favor to buy you spells cause you are iksar and couldn't get them. You hinted that you had the money for them of course. I like to help others and would hope someone would help me if needed. I don't have a high level main or anything I'm fairly new to p99. I got 5 spells for you costingaround 55p. I have almost no money and the things I have nice people have givin me or I farmed bone chips for lil bits of cash. I was saving for my own spells. so when you handed me 28p and 160 gold for them I was upset. And tryin to hand me a spell that someone could maybe buy for so much money if I go sit in ec to maybe get my own money back is not the same as just giving me the cash for the spells I grabbed you as a favor......but I have the spells here so if anyone knows an iksar necro named Putridscale please tell him I have the other 2 spells I don't want to keep them or anything like that I want to give them to him so I don't have them in my inventory anymore. Thank you all