PDA

View Full Version : Server has been brought down till Monday because of the ungratful FireGiants

silo32
11-01-2015, 02:40 AM
Just saying, karma

enjoy your no eq weekend

Sayoc81
11-01-2015, 02:43 AM
Pretty much this is what happens when a GM #ragequits

Pokesan
11-01-2015, 02:50 AM
if I were Braknar I'd ragequit too. not saying he did, but the attitude here is really gross. he's new to creating events and obviously this one didn't go as planned.

the level of abuse being hurled his way is frankly embarassing.

NegaStoat
11-01-2015, 02:52 AM
The server's not dead. It's just resting. Pining for the Fjords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218

James_Joyce
11-01-2015, 02:54 AM
if I were Braknar I'd ragequit too. not saying he did, but the attitude here is really gross. he's new to creating events and obviously this one didn't go as planned.

not surprised you're in here licking boots. You don't need to be an expert to know shutting off a 6 hour quest with zero warning will totally fuck 90% of player base. In fact, all of the stuff that required specific knowledge and expertise went exactly as planned; it was only the stuff that need not be tested that was totally jacked.

Swish
11-01-2015, 04:30 AM

myriverse
11-01-2015, 10:35 AM
The ungrateful should be shamed off the server... but that would just be stooping to their level.