PDA

View Full Version : See Something, Say Something

ko37qtl
11-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Last night I was on a lowbie alt on blue in Toxx to level up for playing in the Warrens sometime. As anyone knows who hangs out in Toxx, it's pretty darn quiet there most of the time. Eventually, I noticed a level one mage with a red name. I thought it was odd but most people here have been here for ages and I figured he probably had his reasons. I played a while longer and logged off.

When I came back later in the evening, he was back again (or still there) and now level 3 and LFG. This was too much for my curiosity and I asked if he realized he was PvP flagged. He didn't realize what he had done. I suggested he see the Priest of Order but we couldn't confirm that actually worked (he wouldn't respond to another alt of mine when I hailed). In the end, he restarted and I gave the new mage a boost with my druid to lessen the sting of lost time.

My moral is: not everyone is a seasoned vet. Sometimes when you see crazy stuff, it's honest ignorance and you can save someone a lot of heartache later by asking. I wish I would have asked earlier.

Lifebar
11-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Not a day goes by when I wouldn't like to have that HFL sneakhide :(

Sorn
11-09-2015, 04:40 PM
That was nice of you! All the newbies I meet have a strange, nigh irresistible urge to turn in their books within the first five minutes of starting the game.

By the way, the Priest of Order DOES work. :) All you need to do is talk to him.

ko37qtl
11-09-2015, 04:43 PM
That was nice of you! All the newbies I meet have a strange, nigh irresistible urge to turn in their books within the first five minutes of starting the game.

By the way, the Priest of Order DOES work. :) All you need to do is talk to him.

That's good to know. I was tempted to make another alt and make him PvP just to test. Those kinds of things gnaw on my consciousness. Online information was extremely scant on whether he worked or not.

Swish
11-09-2015, 06:40 PM
He was obviously lost ;)