PDA

View Full Version : a something that is retarded:

karsten
01-19-2010, 01:08 AM
so tonight cazic thule and nagafen are all like "sup lol i am spawning" and trannies are all like "sup lol hang out we'll wait til tomorrow to fight you because we have a FULL FUCKING DAY to kill you heheheheh"

so raid mobs spawn once every 7 days. if one guild were killing it once a week, there'd be anywhere between about 5 minutes and, say, 1 hour lag time per week, meaning kills once every 7 days. If a guild has a WHOLE DAY to kill a mob and decides to take that entire time, that means there's one kill every 8 days.

step 2: ???

step 3: less loot for everyone, gg rotation

I hope that you have enjoyed my description of "a something that is retarded"

love,

Goobles
01-19-2010, 01:10 AM
In case there's any confusion, let's revert to a statement made by Karsten himself.

"COMPETITION"

Wonton
01-19-2010, 01:12 AM
How is what he's describing competition?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/competition
the act of competing; rivalry for supremacy, a prize, etc.: The competition between the two teams was bitter.

Yes, i just used the dictionary to pwn u

karsten
01-19-2010, 01:12 AM
rotation: the opposite of competition

Wonton
01-19-2010, 01:13 AM
Reduce the KILL WINDOW FROM 24 F*********N HOURS.. to something closer to 3 hours.

Good Lord.

Deanob
01-19-2010, 01:35 AM
yes this is quiet redonkullious

Goobles
01-19-2010, 02:04 AM
Current rules state that during the 24 hours period, it is their mob and they get to kill it whenever-the-fuck-they-want-to. Hence, my remark about competition. Obviously they are trying to piss you off, and succeeding in the matter. You are making yourself look weak by trying to divert the spotlight onto someone who really doesn't give two shits about the matter.

Try again.

karsten
01-19-2010, 02:13 AM
sense: please make some

Wonton
01-19-2010, 02:19 AM
I gotta give it to you Goobles..

How do you survive in this world with your lack of intellect?

Otto
01-19-2010, 02:26 AM
I think what goobles is trying to say is that Trans doesn't give a shit about loot and knows we do, so they intend to just barely kill their rotation given mobs in their allotted time. I'd think they're beyond that this many weeks after the rotation was forced upon us.

I don't think he's right, pretty certain they just don't like staying up past midnight for raids. Even if he is right, whatever.

Considering what happened last week with Vox... they better make good use of the little (LOL still ridiculous) time they have =P

Wonton
01-19-2010, 02:31 AM
Oohhhhh. Thanks for clearing that up, Otto!

President
01-19-2010, 04:45 AM
Ok.. let me break it down for you guys who aren't understanding Goobles.

1. The competition statement is simply saying that Karsten wants competition, which is basically all this post is about.

2. His second post, in reference to them killing it whenever-the-fuck-they-want and again referencing competition, is basically a repeat of #1.

3. His statement about you diverting the spotlight onto someone who doesn't give two shits about the matter is, I believe, in reference to your responses to his original post. Goobles is in neither guild and therefore doesn't give two shits about the matter.

Goobles
01-19-2010, 06:19 AM
Grade sheet for Reading Comprehension
President : A+
Otto : B+
Everyone else : Refresher course.

Kuldiin
01-19-2010, 08:03 AM
If only it was possible to leave the server and go play elsewhere.

guineapig
01-19-2010, 08:39 AM
If only it was possible to leave the server and go play elsewhere.

Yes, P1999 would be a much happier place if the whiners left and went to an actual raiding server. There they could have all the "competition" they wanted. :D

theory
01-19-2010, 08:39 AM
In case there's any confusion, let's revert to a statement made by Karsten himself.

"COMPETITION"

I found more LARGE text, tex.

theory
01-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Yes, P1999 would be a much happier place if the whiners left and went to an actual raiding server. There they could have all the "competition" they wanted. :D
nah i think "competition is very important to be honest, its what drives us hard core players.
And some things are done just unfairly to make people who dont want to put in the effort happy, and it makes them have gear as good as those who put more effort into the game and the people who put more in should be rewarded as such, and those who dont shouldnt be rewarded unless they can, its what makes the gap between casual, and hardcore players, and that is a much needed gap.

drplump
01-19-2010, 08:43 AM
This brings up another interesting question. To get on the rotation you must have a force that can take the mob. IF in a 24 hour period a guild fails to kill said mob shouldn't they be taken off rotation? This is quite a generous amount of time to kill the mob a guild could easily put 10 attempts in!

Goobles
01-19-2010, 08:53 AM
drplump: To get on the rotation, I would assume that the guild would have to first demonstrate their capability to handle said mob(s). If they fail to take their turn, I believe they will have forfeited their turn to the next guild in line. I would like to make a motion that if you forfeit twice in a row, you are taken off the rotation. Same goes for multi-guild raids to make up for lacking numbers.

theory:Scoring brown-eye points with the obvious-assimilators, are we?

guineapig
01-19-2010, 09:06 AM
nah i think "competition is very important to be honest, its what drives us hard core players.
And some things are done just unfairly to make people who dont want to put in the effort happy, and it makes them have gear as good as those who put more effort into the game and the people who put more in should be rewarded as such, and those who dont shouldnt be rewarded unless they can, its what makes the gap between casual, and hardcore players, and that is a much needed gap.

Don't get me wrong, I understand what your saying and agree to a certain extent. What I'm saying is that if someone doesn't THINK there is ENOUGH competition on this server, those people should move on.

Unless they are complaining about having too much competition, which I don't beieve is the case here.

Jify
01-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Unless they are complaining about having too much competition, which I don't beieve is the case here.

Specs are always camped. I want my own specs!

theory
01-19-2010, 10:15 AM
to an extent ok :)

Allizia
01-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Heh, what's funny is that I talked about this with IB, and they agreed that we should just flip the spawn day to a more realistic raid time (not 2 am) now they are the ones complaining about it =P

Sloth
01-19-2010, 01:18 PM
How is this not a raiding server? Raids mobs are up and in the game as far as I know.

Baldrik
01-19-2010, 01:31 PM
People sit here 10 years later and whine over Vox/Naggy/CT kills and talk about Hardcore vs non hardcore.

P1999 is truely an amazing place :D

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 01:32 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w274/SirPerc/goobles.gif

Witness
01-19-2010, 01:38 PM
People sit here 10 years later and whine over Vox/Naggy/CT kills and talk about Hardcore vs non hardcore.

P1999 is truely an amazing place :D

Baldrik I don't have anything against you and not trying to call you out. but i MUST MUSt say something I see people making these comments all the time on here. I find this statement to be very..idiotic. Let's look at chess for example, a game that is hundreds and hundreds of years old, yet people still play it competitively and seriously. Here we are playing EQ, a game that's 10 years old and people keep saying "y so serious this game is 10 years old zomgz". The age of what we are playing does not matter, what matters is our personalities that state whatever we are doing, we want to be the best at it. Whether it is playing chess - a game hundreds of years old, playing p99 - a game 10 years old, or wiping our asses. Some people out there are competitive and therefore want to be the best at whatever they are doing.

PLEASE PEOPLE STOP BRINGING UP THIS IS A 10 YEAR OLD GAME AND WE SHOULD BE LESS SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

Thanks.

guineapig
01-19-2010, 03:04 PM
How is this not a raiding server? Raids mobs are up and in the game as far as I know.

There are other servers that are dedicated to raiding and as such have multiple raid zones open from many different expansions. They also have huge exp modifiers in order to ensure that people can quickly get to raiding level and join up with a guild or whatever to "slay da dragonz".

That's what I meant.

This server does not revolve around raiding and the majority of players are not at that point yet. This server is dedicated to giving people a chance to relive the classic 1999 experience. Everybody that comes here knows that. Sure there are raids, but raids are not the main reason this server is here.

And sorry, back in 1999 the devs did not simply unlock more raid content because some of the top level players asked for it or complained about lack of raid targets, and nor should it be done here. Therefor, the current situation should come as no surprise to anyone.

If there isn't enough raiding or "competition" or whatever for certain individual tastes, then they can easily split their time between this server for the "classic experience" and another server for the hardcore raiding and competition they desire. Nobody's stopping anyone from taking a break and coming back as new content is released.

guineapig
01-19-2010, 03:08 PM
One last thing,

I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again. If you can't handle having to share raid targets with 1 or 2 guilds now, how are you going to deal with 3-5 guilds a few months down the line? Is that going to be enough competition???

I'm pretty sure this server is going to double it's current numbers by the summer time once many are out of school or on vacation, etc...

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Let's look at chess
Excellent.

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 03:22 PM
There are other servers that are dedicated to raiding and as such have multiple raid zones open from many different expansions. They also have huge exp modifiers in order to ensure that people can quickly get to raiding level and join up with a guild or whatever to "slay da dragonz".

That's what I meant.
What the hell would I want to go to one of those dumbass, easy-mode, bahjillion-expansions servers? I've known about eq emu's for years, but I never wanted to play one because luclin ruined everquest. I followed EQC for a while, and when I found out from that IRC that this server was opening, I hopped on board (installed and playing two hours before the beta wipe no less!). I come to this server for the content: classic, kunark, and velious.

This server does not revolve around raiding and the majority of players are not at that point yet. This server is dedicated to giving people a chance to relive the classic 1999 experience. Everybody that comes here knows that. Sure there are raids, but raids are not the main reason this server is here.
How dare you define what makes other people want to come to this server? Who the fuck are you? Just because your dumb ass wants to camp orc1 for lulz doesn't mean that's why everyone else is here. I for one came here to re-experience a raiding rogue. I was in a 2nd tier guild on my server, and we raided everything, but it was always second best. I came here and worked my ass off to be one of the first characters to 50 so that I could be in a position to be among the first to dust off this old content. Specifically, I am speaking of raid content. More specifically, I am speaking of raid content within the constraints of the classic era; I do not want to beat this content with EpixVer5.75 or whatever the fuck they have on the live-like servers, I want to beat this content with a crystalline spear and with others who are similarly constrained.

And sorry, back in 1999 the devs did not simply unlock more raid content because some of the top level players asked for it or complained about lack of raid targets, and nor should it be done here. Therefor, the current situation should come as no surprise to anyone.
In fact, they did. It's called Sol Ro, it's called Hate, it's called Sky, it's called Kunark. They did in fact unlock and make available new content when the player base was bored with current content. You're thinking inside the box, dipshit. Smoke a joint and let your mind wander.

If there isn't enough raiding or "competition" or whatever for certain individual tastes, then they can easily split their time between this server for the "classic experience" and another server for the hardcore raiding and competition they desire. Nobody's stopping anyone from taking a break and coming back as new content is released.
Most people do in fact play on other servers or other games part-time. Nobody is here raising a serious ruckuss about content releases. You're the only one bitching, and you're bitching about something that doesn't exist.

One last thing, to be perfectly clear: my "classic experience," as you put it, is about raiding. You shouldn't try and define other people's motivations by trying to artfully word ignorance.

guineapig
01-19-2010, 03:38 PM
- You ignored the part about this server not revolving around raids.

- I don't have a problem with the server.

- My post was in no way directed towards you, it was a general statement. If you take personal offense to it, sorry man. I'm a nobody on the internets, just like everybody else here. Relax.

- I seriously doubt that Verant released all those zones purely based on demand. Yes, demand was a factor, but they were also going by a company schedule to keep the game fresh until Kunark was released. They would not have released SolRo when they did if Kunark was still a year down the line or else they would have blown their load too soon. Last time I checked Kunark still has a lot of work before it's done and the devs are doing it for free. If they think it won't be ready till October then they need to release new content accordingly between now and then. I don't know, it makes sense to me.

(EDIT: (Wenai): Numerous changes to pohate and posky to prepare for release (news to come). .
See, the zones have to be working as intended before they can be released)

- So seriously, what does happen when there are more raiding guilds? Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 04:17 PM
You ignored the part about this server not revolving around raids.
What does it revolve around then? Raids are the meat and potatoes of Everquest. Everquest, arguably, invented the MMORPG raid - a type of gaming event immediately embraced and emulated by every major game of the genre to follow.
I don't have a problem with the server.
I never said you had a problem with anything, I said you were bitching.
My post was in no way directed towards you, it was a general statement. If you take personal offense to it, sorry man. I'm a nobody on the internets, just like everybody else here.
Ok dude, I'm chill, but you seem to be swinging your dick around like it's something special. It's hard to not feel offended when someone tells me that the way I choose to spend my time is not valid. BTW, lol.
Relax.
Ok!
I seriously doubt that Verant released all those zones purely based on demand.
On a factual basis, the quoted sentence is incorrect; the only reason to supply a product is demand for that product, actual or projected.
Yes, demand was a factor, but they were also going by a company schedule to keep the game fresh until Kunark was released.
Now you're mixing your metaphors. You're implying that the product wasn't released when it was released based solely on demand. Of course it wasn't. Lot's of things had to be right before they released new content. This is the most obvious thing I've ever heard anyone say, ever. This is why I said that you have not seen much in the way of an outcry on these boards for new content from the high-end member base (even though we in IB and no doubt others are rabidly frothing at the mouth for hate within our private channels). Everyone understands this and nobody wants a broken Hate.
They would not have released SolRo when they did if Kunark was still a year down the line or else they would have blown their load too soon. Last time I checked Kunark still has a lot of work before it's done and the devs are doing it for free. If they think it won't be ready till October then they need to release new content accordingly between now and then. I don't know, it makes sense to me.
Sure. They will release Sol Ro, Hate, Sky, Kunark, The Hole, and Velious, all according to when it is best to do so. Again, you're the only one talking about this but you seem to be throwing dirt at people that do not exist.
(EDIT: (Wenai): Numerous changes to pohate and posky to prepare for release (news to come). .
See, the zones have to be working as intended before they can be released)
No shit Sherlock? Who exactly are you talking shit to and why? BTW work on your quoting skills, I had to think hard about where this last quote came from before I could make any sense of it.
So seriously, what does happen when there are more raiding guilds? Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?
The current system will probably not bear many more guilds without the addition of content. We'll see.
What is certain is that as the raiding population goes up, each piece of loot will become harder to obtain. Thus, the perceived value of each piece of loot goes up dramatically until equilibrium of loot distribution is reached. At some point, perhaps even before new content is released, everyone will have every piece of gear they need, and none of this will matter.

Vonyor
01-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Heh, what's funny is that I talked about this with IB, and they agreed that we should just flip the spawn day to a more realistic raid time (not 2 am) now they are the ones complaining about it =P

Ya this isn't the first time. Either they need better communication or they want to bitch at us instead of their own officers for agreeing to it.

mylz17
01-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Oh man. This is going to get so much more interesting once we get more raid targets, and the implementation of epics. I can't wait.

The community is much of the reason many of you are playing on this server. There is also the fact that this game was created before instances were a twinkle in any developers eye. Since the creation and implementation of instances, it is very apparent that MMO game developers want every player to be able to experience the game (encounters, zones, etc.) that they spent day and night developing. Otherwise if this sense of "competition" you speak of was so great, and every player shared that point of view... instances would have never been created.

Infact, many EQ players left to WoW for this very reason... EQ was never as big as WoW and imagine if it was without instances. You might spend 5 hours just finding a place to XP, and with all the guilds/players... how would one ever expect to get in the uberguilds? There is usually only 2 or 3 per server, and they all would fight over raid targets. Some of them would work together and create their own rotation, much like a guild council... just so they could keep it at 3 guilds going after said raid target instead of 3 dozen.

So, yes, some of you may love 'competition', but in EQ that it is a very odd sense of competition. It's more like griefing competition.

Many of the uber-guilds, at the bleeding edge of content, only killed certain mobs to cock block other guilds from getting their loot/flags/etc, so that there was NO COMPETITION (or less competition) at their level. Very f'd up if you ask me. So you like competition but you want no competition when it suits you?

Regarding P99,
At this stage in the development of the server, why does one absolutely have to kill CT, Vox, Naggy the instant they are up? Where do you hope to progress? There is currently nothing else! The only answer would be what I said above.

So when there is bigger and better, what happens when the bigger and better mobs are down (inny, posky, etc)? Let's look into the future and see what will uberguild01 do?

They will find a lower tiered raid mob (ct, vox, naggy, inny, etc) and out of boredom, they kill it for the raid encounter, alt loot, or to cock block another guild because none of the other guilds have enough people on to even attempt the raid target...

Most of us are here for community, nostalgia, etc. Some of you are here for hardcore old-school EQ "competition", which has been phased out by many of the newer MMO's. Why so serious? Well I have an answer for that.

Many of you were probably on the other side of the fence at the time. You didn't start playing EQ right away at launch, or you weren't quick enough at leveling. You were always just a little behind. Whether it was playtime, not having the correct requirements to get in uberguild01, etc. You're reliving the glory days where you are the ones cock blocking and your soaking up every last ounce of it. Have fun... it will eventually end.

Personally, I remember quite a few times in live where my guild would be clearing fear with Cazic up. Other guilds would periodically pop in a tracker (most had one camped in some of the safer spots in fear), and see how close we were to clearing it. It really sucks when you spent hours clearing fear and some of the mini bosses and see another guild amassing to pull Cazic from you. Another guild that you know will KS you. Why? Because their players are bored, they found cazic up, and they want some of the droppable loot to sell to fund their guild bank.

Not cool at all, but that was EQ life at that time. There was nothing you could do. Eventually it would happen enough and uberguild01 had enough plat, broke up, moved on, etc... and rotations were formed by the other guilds.

I say, be thankful that there is some sort of rotation, and that's all I got to say about that.

Ektar
01-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Most of us are here for community, nostalgia, etc. Some of you are here for hardcore old-school EQ "competition", which has been phased out by many of the newer MMO's.

Yeah, that's why we're back playing this. If newer mmo dictated what 100% of people want, then no one would come here for raids. And I just ignored everything else you said.

Why so serious?

Please see chess example.

Witness: Gold Star
Hasbin: Gold Star

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 05:02 PM
..and that's all I got to say about that.
You're cute dude.
*looks at daddy*
*big, blue eyes*
Daddy, can we keep him?

Supreme
01-19-2010, 06:30 PM

I suspect that within the lives of some IB members they have nothing better to do than to sit around and wait for Everquest raid content to respawn. Call it a lack of acceptance on live or a failure to be a part of a true raid guild. They must now promote themselves(and their prides) in order to experience something they never had. Maybe it is their way of reliving experiences they never had.

OR

They are an embarrassment to their guild. That do nothing but stain the guildtag by trolling forums all day.

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 06:39 PM
I suspect.. ..[blah, blah, blah].. ..all day.
So is 24 hours enough time for you guys to kill your mobs this time?

Bigcountry23
01-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Providing content for the players was not the reason for expansions. It was Money. If Verant/SOE gave one shit about it's players they would not have cut their ENTIRE CS department a month into a game that was so popular they didn't have 1/10th of the bandwidth needed to support it at launch.

Money. That was the basic reason for expansion. There is a reason that RoK took a year to get out and every expansion after was 6 months like clockwork. They were not prepared for the popularity of the game. They did not realize it was going to be a license to print money. Kunark was originally supposed to be content that was provided for FREE (as well as Velious) but when they realized that they could make a buck by selling the continent, they didn't bat an eye. When they realized they could keep making money they jacked up the price. RoK originally sold for $20.00, by the time PoP came out they were selling expansions for $50.00 because they knew people would pay it.

Don't delude yourself for a second that they were providing YOU with content and new experiences and that they gave a flying fluck what you thought. They were providing you with something to spend money on, that's it.

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Demand, in business terms, can be expressed as money, which was the intent of my previous statements.

Big, if you were talking to me with your last post, we're saying the same thing man.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/southpark/images/8/80/Richard_Tweak.png
Have a cup of coffee and calm down, Tweek.

Bigcountry23
01-19-2010, 07:15 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:NolLLx8yrYbOEM%3Ahttp://www.atomicnerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/tweek3-296x300.jpg

AAARRRGGH

Not directed at you. Just have always had a visceral reaction to the belief that game companies put out expansions to provide content for players.

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 07:22 PM
Hehe.

Yeah I know what you mean dude. The almighty dollar prevails!

Rallyd
01-19-2010, 07:38 PM
You guys (IB mostly) come on here and spread whining vaginas about rotations and how it's not fair (to you) I want my classic live experience!

Some facts for you, 80% of live servers including some PVP servers (Rallos Zek for sure) had either GM Enforced Rotations or PLAYER enforced rotations. Reasons? Training, Leapfrogging, KSing. These terms might be new for you, as you I'm sure have always referred to them as "Competition"

For the record, your guild has taken longer to complete a raid boss each and every time EXCEPT the recent Vox kill, which was partly due to server stability issues. Possibly a dracho in there we took longer, but I believe that was because someone "you" had it spawning at like 4 am CST, so we purposely let it roll over to get on a better time (which I heard you requested).

You guys really have a problem barking orders around to everyone and whining when something isn't on a silver platter for you. Please take your "constructive" criticism to someone who cares, because I really don't think the GMs do.

Allizia
01-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Forgot DDoSing anytime someone else raids as part of "competition"

Taluvill
01-19-2010, 07:40 PM
you know whats "a something that is retarded"

The fact that the server is down.

India Pale Ale
01-19-2010, 07:44 PM
It'd take 7 "8 day rotations (ie just shy of two months) before 2 more pieces of emu loot would be entered into the system under what Karsten just described.

Personally, for me, I'd prefer some form of Gaussian distribution with 1 standard deviation = 1 day with an average expected spawn date of 7 days! Randomness ftw!

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Your attempt at making me recall Statistics class has FAILED and has no effect!

Rifter
01-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Some facts for you, 80% of live servers including some PVP servers (Rallos Zek for sure) had either GM Enforced Rotations or PLAYER enforced rotations.

Don't call that a fact. And there is a massive difference between players working out a rotation and having one lodged in your ass by GMs.

Otto
01-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Forgot DDoSing anytime someone else raids as part of "competition"

The *Tin foil hat* symptom Wenai likes to throw out there a bunch certainly seems to be true from time to time.

Goobles
01-19-2010, 08:05 PM
Let's revert to insults and imagery to boost our egos, shall we?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/RiddlN/shitting.jpg

India Pale Ale
01-19-2010, 08:05 PM
The superiority of guild vs guild pvp settling these matters is most stupendous.

India Pale Ale
01-19-2010, 08:06 PM
I give you a+ for that one goobles, its like a mspaint mona lisa.

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 08:08 PM
The *Tin foil hat* symptom Wenai likes to throw out there a bunch certainly seems to be true from time to time.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4IqAMwAGn1w/R_ZBAs0O0oI/AAAAAAAAA-g/QzyNfE0TyzA/s400/Jim_Jones_brochure_of_Peoples_Temple.jpg

What do you expect from Jimlizzia Jones & the Kool Aid Krew?

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 08:11 PM
The superiority of guild vs guild pvp settling these matters is most stupendous.
http://project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1489

karsten
01-19-2010, 08:12 PM
thank you to all the usual forum trolls from both sides shitting up my post

for the sake of focus, let me reiterate: the "rules" made regarding rotation are retarded and allow for guilds to to slow down spawn (and subsequent drop) rates of all major mobs, resulting in fewer drops for everyone involved. In other words, the system allows players to fuck themselves once a week, and be fucked by other people on alternate weeks.

Hasbinbad
01-19-2010, 08:23 PM
thank you to all the usual forum trolls from both sides shitting up my post
Sorry dude, honestly was not trying to hijack.

for the sake of focus, let me reiterate: the "rules" made regarding rotation are retarded and allow for guilds to to slow down spawn (and subsequent drop) rates of all major mobs, resulting in fewer drops for everyone involved. In other words, the system allows players to fuck themselves once a week, and be fucked by other people on alternate weeks.
Yeah this is a problem of the current system, and it sucks. Do you have an alternative in mind?

Ripcord
01-20-2010, 12:58 AM
this thread:
trans : well he popped but its 2am, its too late so lets just grab him tomorrow kk
ib: HOLY SHIT CONSPIRACY THEY ARE TRYING TO STRETCH THEIR SPAWN OUT TO FUX US
tras: lol wat? even if that were true, QQ too bad
ib : WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF\

also i am pro ib so ~ not biased

Dabamf
01-20-2010, 01:05 AM
A million better solutions have been proposed, except GMs and Trans leadership don't actually want a different solution, because a non-classic involuntary rotation is their preferred solution.

Randomized spawn time of 36-48 hours with a limited time to engage mob, without a rotation, solves every problem preposed. But it is ignored.

Flarestar
01-20-2010, 01:35 AM
Some people enjoy the competition of racing for spawns. I did, for sure. I spent a good part of my EQ career in the top guild on my server, and I loved every second of watching other guilds cry bitter tears when we beat them week after week through Velious and Luclin.

That being said, it drove off a lot of players as soon as another MMO came out that looked interesting, and not just the ones that weren't in the top guild. Consistently beating everyone to the spawn required alarm clocking, skipping work, school, etc. Some people couldn't do that, ended up being forced out of guild, and then were ostracized from the rest of the server for being "one of those assholes". While competition was fun, it had a decidedly negative impact on the overall population. This is not something you can successfully dispute, but you're welcome to try.

The thing you are failing to understand, in all of your self-righteous fury, is that this is not a live server. It's a project created by some random guys in their free time, supported by the community as a whole, with a distinctly different goal than EQLive had. EQLive was first and foremost a commercial venture. This is a server created for the specific experience of letting players indulge in nostalgia. That means you do not get the right to dictate how things should be for the rest of the server. A rotation makes absolute sense, given what this server was intended to be. I'm sure you don't like it: ten years ago, I wouldn't have either. But that's how it is, and I fully support the GMs in their decision to make it that way. I'm sure that if the rotation becomes a big enough issue, they'll make a logical fix, namely shortening the spawn time. It won't be classic, but plenty of things here aren't, and so far everything I've seen leads me to believe that the devs are intelligent enough to realize when a change should be implemented.

tl;dr version - stop being a whiny cunt.

Allizia
01-20-2010, 01:37 AM
Draco still isn't up 2 hours after he spawned for you guys 3 days ago, stop delaying kills to fux us out of loot! He should have been zerged into a dirt nap within 20 seconds of spawning. That's almost 3.125% of a Draco, lost forever... =(

Allizia
01-20-2010, 01:41 AM
Some people enjoy the competition of racing for spawns. I did, for sure. I spent a good part of my EQ career in the top guild on my server, and I loved every second of watching other guilds cry bitter tears when we beat them week after week through Velious and Luclin.

That being said, it drove off a lot of players as soon as another MMO came out that looked interesting, and not just the ones that weren't in the top guild. Consistently beating everyone to the spawn required alarm clocking, skipping work, school, etc. Some people couldn't do that, ended up being forced out of guild, and then were ostracized from the rest of the server for being "one of those assholes". While competition was fun, it had a decidedly negative impact on the overall population. This is not something you can successfully dispute, but you're welcome to try.

The thing you are failing to understand, in all of your self-righteous fury, is that this is not a live server. It's a project created by some random guys in their free time, supported by the community as a whole, with a distinctly different goal than EQLive had. EQLive was first and foremost a commercial venture. This is a server created for the specific experience of letting players indulge in nostalgia. That means you do not get the right to dictate how things should be for the rest of the server. A rotation makes absolute sense, given what this server was intended to be. I'm sure you don't like it: ten years ago, I wouldn't have either. But that's how it is, and I fully support the GMs in their decision to make it that way. I'm sure that if the rotation becomes a big enough issue, they'll make a logical fix, namely shortening the spawn time. It won't be classic, but plenty of things here aren't, and so far everything I've seen leads me to believe that the devs are intelligent enough to realize when a change should be implemented.

tl;dr version - stop being a whiny cunt.

Nice post, my sentiments exactly

Starting a collection to get IB on Valium

Sloth
01-20-2010, 02:14 AM
i prefer versed! plz make that happen

Hasbinbad
01-20-2010, 02:38 AM
I'm sure that if the rotation becomes a big enough issue, they'll make a logical fix, namely shortening the spawn time.
Good to see that someone can read the minds of the dev staff and tell us their plans.

Flarestar, would you be so kind as to inform us of when sol ro and hate are coming out please?

Goobles
01-20-2010, 03:57 AM
Hasbin leads the crusade of jackassery.

Hasbinbad
01-20-2010, 04:07 AM
Hasbin leads the crusade of jackassery.
..as long as you and your kind are the heretics, I'm down for it bro.
Have you found a new group of victims to annoy in guildchat yet?

Goobles
01-20-2010, 04:09 AM
My guildmates are tolerable, and I intend to keep it that way. Thanks for your concern.

Hasbinbad
01-20-2010, 04:10 AM
My guildmates are tolerable, and I intend to keep it that way. Thanks for your concern.
I'm sure they'll get wise eventually.
Have fun 'till then bro! Many salutations and good luck on rolls!

karsten
01-20-2010, 05:49 AM
Draco still isn't up 2 hours after he spawned for you guys 3 days ago, stop delaying kills to fux us out of loot! He should have been zerged into a dirt nap within 20 seconds of spawning. That's almost 3.125% of a Draco, lost forever... =(

yeah, i addressed small variances in my OP, /shrug

Anyways trannies aren't breaking the rules, however as previously mentioned, doing it in such a manner means fewer kills/drops for everyone, including yourselves. It's annoying of course, and based on your replies I'm certain that you understand the specifics of why.

To me though, again, is the environmental framework that's been created that gives rise to stuff like this that is much more the culprit. In addition, the inability to personally affect the situation within the in-game framework causes people frustrated by it (like myself) to make posts like this in the first place.

Goobles
01-20-2010, 06:34 AM
What are you going to do when Divinity enters your sandbox?

drplump
01-20-2010, 06:53 AM
When Divinity enters the rotation you can no longer co-raid!

karsten
01-20-2010, 07:04 AM
What are you going to do when Divinity enters your sandbox?

well that's an important item to consider and has been brought up in other threads -- it has marginal significance to this one and as such ought to be considered on a secondary or tertiary level -- but yeah, divinity, gothic server, happy little hug factory, etc. a variety of guilds reaching level/gear/numbers saturation points will really exacerbate the whole thing

Allizia
01-20-2010, 07:51 AM
yeah, i addressed small variances in my OP, /shrug

Anyways trannies aren't breaking the rules, however as previously mentioned, doing it in such a manner means fewer kills/drops for everyone, including yourselves. It's annoying of course, and based on your replies I'm certain that you understand the specifics of why.

To me though, again, is the environmental framework that's been created that gives rise to stuff like this that is much more the culprit. In addition, the inability to personally affect the situation within the in-game framework causes people frustrated by it (like myself) to make posts like this in the first place.

Yeah, but I assure you it was not done to decrease the overall kill count. The factors that were taken into consideration (and discussed with IB) are follows:

1) CT was spawning at 2 am following an IB PoF day. This means we would have to eat a portion of IB's day in PoF (oMG BaN!) to clear the trash or enter the zone at midnight and clear for 4 hours. Either way would have likely drawn drama for one reason or another.

2) Dracho was due to spawn today as well, this factors in as a "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" scenario.

3) CT would have continued to spawn later and later, and as much as I know you guys love bat-phoning, do you really want to wake up and clear fear to kill him at 5 am? Seriously?

So we flipped him, and you guys knew the plan days before it actually happened. Believe it or not, IB and Trans do talk and have some level of coordination. Naggy will now spawn early in the day and CT will now spawn around 10:00 until someone messes him up (doubtful, it's hard to fail at CT)

So, I understand the concerns you are bringing up, but that isn't how it is. We have regularly killed bosses within minutes of spawning, and so have you, with few exceptions.

Allizia
01-20-2010, 08:27 AM
When Divinity enters the rotation you can no longer co-raid!

Why not? Co-raids are actually quite fun and interesting ~ This is a game I play for "fun and interesting" so Divinity and Europa have my full support.

Goobles
01-20-2010, 09:59 AM
I don't want no problems. I reckon.

guineapig
01-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Yeah, but I assure you it was not done to decrease the overall kill count. The factors that were taken into consideration (and discussed with IB) are follows:

1) CT was spawning at 2 am following an IB PoF day. This means we would have to eat a portion of IB's day in PoF (oMG BaN!) to clear the trash or enter the zone at midnight and clear for 4 hours. Either way would have likely drawn drama for one reason or another.

2) Dracho was due to spawn today as well, this factors in as a "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" scenario.

3) CT would have continued to spawn later and later, and as much as I know you guys love bat-phoning, do you really want to wake up and clear fear to kill him at 5 am? Seriously?

So we flipped him, and you guys knew the plan days before it actually happened. Believe it or not, IB and Trans do talk and have some level of coordination. Naggy will now spawn early in the day and CT will now spawn around 10:00 until someone messes him up (doubtful, it's hard to fail at CT)

So, I understand the concerns you are bringing up, but that isn't how it is. We have regularly killed bosses within minutes of spawning, and so have you, with few exceptions.

Oooh Burn!!!
So why does this thread exist exactly?
Because of one late kill and a cry of conspiracy?

How many devs and GM's on this server should be dedicated solely to the purpose of making sure that 20 (or so) people get to raid as often as humanly possible and get every single high end item for each of their level 50 alts before more content is released? Because I am seeing no end in sight to this crying for more.

As it has been said countless times before, enjoy the lack of competition while it lasts.

Hasbinbad
01-20-2010, 11:25 AM
regularly
I lol'd.

Goobles
01-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Some folks call it a sling blade.. I call it a kaiser blade...

guineapig
01-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Some folks call it a sling blade.. I call it a kaiser blade...

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_%27sling_blade%27_or_%27Kayser_blade%27_ used_for :D

Trimm
01-20-2010, 04:49 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FNndI0BvPNA/Sw2BI7CKosI/AAAAAAAAAug/RUczrTm5GE0/s1600/m351_sling_blade_2.jpg

They turned me loose from the nervous hospital. 'Said I was well. I got hired on by a Mr. Bill Cox fixing lawnmowers and whatnot. That grass out there in the yard has grown up quite a bit. I reckon I might cut it for you.

Goobles
01-20-2010, 04:55 PM
I ain't got no boy!

Tristin
01-23-2010, 01:26 AM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w274/SirPerc/goobles.gif

Karsten is a friend of mine and that sir is no Karsten!

Bump in agreement of my old Llama riding pal.

Auvdar
01-26-2010, 03:43 AM
I support this thread!

Hasbinbad
01-26-2010, 03:51 AM
Karsten is a friend of mine and that sir is no Karsten!
That's Goobles, not Karsten!

Scrooge
01-27-2010, 08:17 PM
You all talk too much, try to spend less time on the forums and more time playing the game!

Recyclebin
01-27-2010, 08:34 PM
You all talk too much, try to spend less time on the forums and more time playing the game!

They all have x10 mana stones, x5 FBSS and around 10-50k plat each from either legitimate game play or other means.... If they don't whine about 10 year old raid content...what else is there to do? Get their 11th mana stone to sell to someone that doesn't have 80 hours a week to sink into a classic remake of EQ anymore?

Finawin
01-27-2010, 08:39 PM
They all have x10 mana stones, x5 FBSS and around 10-50k plat each from either legitimate game play or other means.... If they don't whine about 10 year old raid content...what else is there to do? Get their 11th mana stone to sell to someone that doesn't have 80 hours a week to sink into a classic remake of EQ anymore?

Feeeeel that jealousy. lol

Ektar
01-27-2010, 09:25 PM
They all have x10 mana stones, x5 FBSS and around 10-50k plat each from either legitimate game play or other means....

Feeeeel that jealousy. lol

Jealousy and pure ignorance. Penoy was the resident manastone collector and he's long gone. Someone else may have two or three, but whatever he has every right to have it.

GRATS WHOMEVER HE IS

And fbss? You can only have 1... and no one stores them on alts. If a caster camped it he sells it... why would you hoard an fbss? Its value will only go down.

And money.. yeah talk to the classes that can't camp shit you probably have more =p

drplump
01-27-2010, 09:30 PM
I had a FBSS once I traded it for a (1) manastone. Most people in my guild only have one manastone.

Tristin
01-28-2010, 01:49 AM
That's Goobles, not Karsten!

Ohhh I can kinda see that...

CoolStoryBro
01-28-2010, 04:09 AM
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6092/whatyoulookinfor.jpg

be easy ..or you may end up like this

Otto
02-01-2010, 02:24 PM
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6092/whatyoulookinfor.jpg

be easy ..or you may end up like this

What a hunky individual.

Also, he looks like a fun character to be around!

-_- Penoy's butt-hurted-ness is going to end up biting him in the ass if he isn't careful

Hasbinbad
02-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Downward spiral incoming in T-minus 3, 2, 1:
-_- Penoy's butt-hurted-ness is going to end up biting him in the ass if he isn't careful

Strossus
02-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Baldrik I don't have anything against you and not trying to call you out. but i MUST MUSt say something I see people making these comments all the time on here. I find this statement to be very..idiotic. Let's look at chess for example, a game that is hundreds and hundreds of years old, yet people still play it competitively and seriously. Here we are playing EQ, a game that's 10 years old and people keep saying "y so serious this game is 10 years old zomgz". The age of what we are playing does not matter, what matters is our personalities that state whatever we are doing, we want to be the best at it. Whether it is playing chess - a game hundreds of years old, playing p99 - a game 10 years old, or wiping our asses. Some people out there are competitive and therefore want to be the best at whatever they are doing.

PLEASE PEOPLE STOP BRINGING UP THIS IS A 10 YEAR OLD GAME AND WE SHOULD BE LESS SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

Thanks.

Unfortunately it is kind of outdated,for most gamers new to it.For those of us that did it all back in the day,it is nothing like chess.We all know what Vox is going to do before she does it,even if we have not done it back then.There are neat little inventions called a guide.Also we all know when the game will end...After Velious.

So if it is hard for you to believe some of us wonder why all the hate over a game that has been checkmated years ago......Well lol is all I have to say.

You need to chill out a bit and take a breath,or try a chess match sometime.

Ektar
02-04-2010, 03:12 AM
Unfortunately it is kind of outdated,for most gamers new to it.For those of us that did it all back in the day,it is nothing like chess.We all know what Vox is going to do before she does it,even if we have not done it back then.There are neat little inventions called a guide.Also we all know when the game will end...After Velious.

So if it is hard for you to believe some of us wonder why all the hate over a game that has been checkmated years ago......Well lol is all I have to say.

So, when a new WoW encounter comes out.. and someone youtubes it the next day, explaining how exactly to do it and what exactly the entire encounter dishes out.. it's now outdated and no longer worth taking seriously?

k.

Strossus
02-04-2010, 03:22 AM
So, when a new WoW encounter comes out.. and someone youtubes it the next day, explaining how exactly to do it and what exactly the entire encounter dishes out.. it's now outdated and no longer worth taking seriously?

k.

WoW? That is in no where near as challenging....Unless you are one of them lol.

WoW raiding on an emulated of classic server would be...Yawn...Borrring at best.

You must be making a funny.Thats it you are joking,I get it.

Ektar
02-04-2010, 03:25 AM

my other post was only good if on its own, so I couldn't put these two thoughts together. so here's a separate post <3

Yeah, in this chess analogy, it's not us vs. vox. It's (let's say) IB vs. Trans. Vox is merely my knight to rook 7!

We don't go into a vox raid saying OMG I HOPE WE WIN. We go in saying OMG I HOPE WE GET SOMETHING THAT MAKES US BETTER.

and, basically, this rotation reduced the chess game down to each side having 1 pawn in the same row. We each get steps up but no one gains the edge on the other. Because there's no competition. So why is there friction? We're banging the top of our pawns against each other in the middle of the damn board, trying to find a way around each other.

Any of you may send me a tell in game congratulating me on an analogy well done.

Ektar
02-04-2010, 03:26 AM
WoW? That is in no where near as challenging as chess....Unless you are one of them lol.

WoW raiding on an emulated of classic would be...Yawn...Borrring at best.

You must be making a funny.Thats it you are joking,I get it.

god you're dumb. my post was not directly related to the chess example. It was debunking your argument for why eq-10-years-later is outdated. It's called an example, btw. You seem to not realize this because you even thought I was comparing difficulties, for some reason.

Strossus
02-04-2010, 03:29 AM
my other post was only good if on its own, so I couldn't put these two thoughts together. so here's a separate post <3

Yeah, in this chess analogy, it's not us vs. vox. It's (let's say) IB vs. Trans. Vox is merely my knight to rook 7!

We don't go into a vox raid saying OMG I HOPE WE WIN. We go in saying OMG I HOPE WE GET SOMETHING THAT MAKES US BETTER.

and, basically, this rotation reduced the chess game down each side having 1 pawn in the same row. We each get steps up but no one gains the edge on the other. Because there's no competition. So why is there friction? We're banging the top of our pawns against each other in the middle of the damn board, trying to find a way around each other.

Any of you may send me a tell in game congratulating me on an analogy well done.

I am taking your post seriously...I am so serious about your post,like the raiding,I swear.

I can understand you take the EQ classic emu raiding serious,but there are some of us that take other things serious.

Strossus
02-04-2010, 03:34 AM
god you're dumb. my post was not directly related to the chess example. It was debunking your argument for why eq-10-years-later is outdated. It's called an example, btw. You seem to not realize this because you even thought I was comparing difficulties, for some reason.

I just gave what you handed out,no matter how borderline it was.

I see it really pushes your buttons that I may not see this second go at EQ as seriously.It is like playing my old Castlevania game.I beat it many many years ago and have no interest to beat it now.
I understand if you never played back then,but dont expect me to care how serious you are about playing it now...Understando?

Ektar
02-04-2010, 04:01 AM
I just gave what you handed out,no matter how borderline it was.

I see it really pushes your buttons that I may not see this second go at EQ as seriously.It is like playing my old Castlevania game.I beat it many many years ago and have no interest to beat it now.
I understand if you never played back then,but dont expect me to care how serious you are about playing it now...Understando?

Actually came back on to take out my first 3 words; felt they were unnecessary. No need for me to be outright insulting.

But no, you did not give what I handed out. I explained something to you but you just didn't understand it.
And (again) no, it's not like replaying castlevania. That's analogous to us vs. vox, which I just said is not the case. I see that you just can't understand, so I'm not going to keep trying.

And it's not the not taking the game seriously that pushes my buttons, it's illogical reasoning and poor understanding. That just sets me off.

Strossus
02-04-2010, 04:53 AM
Actually came back on to take out my first 3 words; felt they were unnecessary. No need for me to be outright insulting.

But no, you did not give what I handed out. I explained something to you but you just didn't understand it.
And (again) no, it's not like replaying castlevania. That's analogous to us vs. vox, which I just said is not the case. I see that you just can't understand, so I'm not going to keep trying.

And it's not the not taking the game seriously that pushes my buttons, it's illogical reasoning and poor understanding. That just sets me off.

You are right,I did not understand.I made that blatent after your first post.I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU TAKE IT SO SERIOUS.I understand what you are saying,misleading or not,and I tried to play down to your thought level with game comparison.

I have a good feeling you do not understand.Vox,or any other raid encounter up to Velious I have played on live.Live was true classic,not that I am hacking on this server,as it is the closest anyone has come,but it is still broken.The server is more for nostalgia,and cheap thrills,than anything else.That is it,as with all the emulated EQ servers,they are fun to dink around on,but the mechanics are just not there to support them.Allot of encounters I can solo in and out of dungeons,I could not come close to soloing with that class on live.I am not saying everything is easy-mode,but it really should not be put in terms of how hard the ROTATION is.That is the most absurd and mundane reasoning I have read as of yet.

I am sorry if illogical reasoning and poor understanding pushes your buttons,but I think you are reading only the posts you have made,and not mine.

"Please everyone in game send me a tell about how awesome I am making an analogy!"
Please give me a break,very weak.You need to get out more often.

Tristin
02-04-2010, 05:29 AM
inc locked thread from secrets

Please everyone send me a tell in game to tell me how awsome my new avatar is! ! !

Strossus
02-04-2010, 05:37 AM
inc locked thread from secrets

Please everyone send me a tell in game to tell me how awsome my new avatar is! ! !

I will not tell you in game,but I do enjoy frogs on bikes.That is what it is right? <.> *squints eyes*

Tristin
02-04-2010, 05:41 AM
I will not tell you in game,but I do enjoy frogs on bikes.That is what it is right? <.> *squints eyes*

Indeed it is sir. Youll never belive what I googled to find it. Send tell in game to find out.

Strossus
02-04-2010, 05:58 AM
Indeed it is sir. Youll never belive what I googled to find it. Send tell in game to find out.

I found it,I think!Is it the Thai womans frog that can do bike tricks,and pick winning lotto numbers?I really need one of those.

I put up a picture of me on a bike,but does not compete with the frog.

Hasbinbad
02-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Gratz Giganto!

Hasbinbad
02-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Seriously, stop using my buddy Ektar as a prosthesis for your own emotional stagnance.
You are right
This is pretty much where the sense in this post ends.
I did not understand.
Ok, maybe I lied, but the sense definitely ends here.
I made that blatent after your first post. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU TAKE IT SO SERIOUS.
Because it's fun. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
I understand what you are saying,misleading or not
How is he being misleading? Seriously, he is comparing two guilds attempting to outgear each other to two people playing chess. How is this hard to understand or misleading?
and I tried to play down to your thought level with game comparison.
Seriously? Ektar is one of the smarter guys in this community, so if you're playing DOWN to his level, then please let me sit at your feet and learn. Since I think that's bullshit tho, I'm just gonna go ahead and say your 3rd grade English skeelz reveal your lack of education and elucidate for everyone that you're a few fries short of a happy meal.
I have a good feeling you do not understand.Vox,or any other raid encounter up to Velious I have played on live.
In this "sentence," you seem to be trying to convey one of two possible meanings. Firstly, it looks like you could be trying to say that Ektar doesn't understand Vox or any other raid encounter that you have been a part of. Secondly, it looks like you may be trying to communicate, but you can't because you're dumb.
Live was true classic
Wow, really? Dr. Obvious!! We got a live one here!! Get the crash cart!!
not that I am hacking on this server,as it is the closest anyone has come,but it is still broken.
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Seriously??
The server is more for nostalgia,and cheap thrills,than anything else.
Who the fuck are you to tell someone else what this server is for? I use this server to watch Zexa wear leather pants. I get a lifetimes's worth of enjoyment out of watching blue butts wiggle. Who the fuck are you to cheapen my experience because you have a different view?
That is it,as with all the emulated EQ servers,they are fun to dink around on,but the mechanics are just not there to support them.
This is an opinion. If you think this is true, then finish dinking and fucking leave, because nobody is going to miss your sorry ass here, Fucktard. Don't the the door hit your ungrateful ass on the way out. These GM's pour hours of their time into making us happy and all you can do is fucking bitch. I really hate internet commando shit ("i'm gonna beat you up irl"), but seriously, if you were here, I would slap you soundly.
Allot of encounters I can solo in and out of dungeons
Good for fucking you. BTW, there is no word "alot," and even if there was it wouldn't be spelled "allot." Dipshit. So fucking what what you can solo? Nobody cares.
I could not come close to soloing with that class on live.
Bitch moar why don't you? All I heard from bitches like you is bitching. Shut the fuck up.
I am not saying everything is easy-mode,but it really should not be put in terms of how hard the ROTATION is.
I'm really struggling with comprehension on this one. This is both grammatically infantile and completely off the subject, as far as I can tell. Some things are easier, and some are harder, if you don't like it, get the fuck out. More loots for me, and less bitching overall.
That is the most absurd and mundane reasoning I have read as of yet.
I think you don't know what mundane means.
I am sorry if illogical reasoning and poor understanding pushes your buttons,but I think you are reading only the posts you have made,and not mine.
I've seen him respond to you several times. He has done so directly, without any ambiguity as to his meaning, and with such compassion as I have never seen for one such as you with your obviously stunted cranial faculties.
"Please everyone in game send me a tell about how awesome I am making an analogy!"
It is apparent to me that your mockery of someone who is taking time out to try and communicate with you is quite illustrative of your inability to hold any sort of meaningful conversation, which is why I'm just talking shit. You aren't worth a tenth of the courtesy Ektar extended to you by talking to you as if you were a reasonable person.
Please give me a break,very weak.You need to get out more often.
Please give me a break. You dare say this to someone else as you sit here and "debate" whether or not Project 1999 is fun? You're a fucking nerd gamer, just like everyone else here. Nobody cares what you look like or who your friends are, you're a fucking nerd gamer because you know about this forum. Watching nerd gamers try and mock other nerd gamers because the nerdy game the other nerd gamers are playing is nerdy should be a new sport in the Special Olympics.

Witness
02-04-2010, 01:02 PM
btw guys, i wasnt comparing EQ to chess gameplay-wise. I was simply stating people can play a game hundreds of years old competitively, why cant we play a game 10 years old competitively. I was not saying EQ is like chess.

I think strossus is dumb for making me post this.

discuss.

Glitch
02-04-2010, 01:38 PM
………………_„-,-~~::::::':::::::::~-,~„
…………._,-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-„
……,,,..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''¯¯-„: : : : : .\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~~~'''-„…_..„~'''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|¯¯''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/: : : |: .(_ o__): : |: : : :|.(_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : -,_______,-: : : : -„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : .\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :: : ¯~~: ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '~----------~: :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-. . . . . ~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,--„

Finawin
02-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Secondly, it looks like you may be trying to communicate, but you can't because you're dumb.

I lol'd

Hasbinbad
02-06-2010, 11:26 AM
I lol'd
So did I. ;)

Hasbinlulz
01-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Remember this?

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_5IJRXoKQE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_5IJRXoKQE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Lexical
01-11-2013, 01:42 AM
HBB you are the devil.