PDA

View Full Version : Who is the #1 person trolling the pvp threads?

MasterCaster
11-19-2015, 11:59 AM
We all know its lite and his crew but why?

What would these fools be doing if they were actually relevant on the server these days?

Perhaps if they were getting some decent loots it might be different and they wouldn't feel the need to lash out in such a petty manner.

Thanks LITE for forum questing so hard you effectively ruined Pvp chat threads.

Have some dignity - Ban Lite from making forums posts! Look what hes doing! Its all Trolling. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Xaanka
11-19-2015, 12:03 PM
hateraid's actually the #1 troll on here, lite could only rustle up so many nerds in his dreams

hammbone
11-19-2015, 01:58 PM
We all know its lite and his crew but why?

What would these fools be doing if they were actually relevant on the server these days?

Perhaps if they were getting some decent loots it might be different and they wouldn't feel the need to lash out in such a petty manner.

Thanks LITE for forum questing so hard you effectively ruined Pvp chat threads.

Have some dignity - Ban Lite from making forums posts! Look what hes doing! Its all Trolling. :mad: :mad: :mad:

TLDR but title makes me think it should be a poll

Kerwin
11-19-2015, 01:59 PM
hateraid's actually the #1 troll on here, lite could only rustle up so many nerds in his dreams

i agree, hateraid def rustled alot of folks

Xaanka
11-19-2015, 02:18 PM
i agree, hateraid def rustled alot of folks

lol i love how people actually believe i'm hateraid. you don't even have to try, to troll the r99 community.

http://fohquest.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-many-faces-of-32-year-old-madsadbad.html

B4EQWASCOOL
11-19-2015, 02:48 PM
lol i love how people actually believe i'm hateraid. you don't even have to try, to troll the r99 community.

http://fohquest.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-many-faces-of-32-year-old-madsadbad.html

I get accused of being hateraid at least a few times a week. Fat people are stupid.

Swish
11-19-2015, 03:08 PM
OP definitely.gets a boner when Lite poats.

Kergan
11-19-2015, 03:09 PM
I get accused of being hateraid at least a few times a week. Fat people are stupid.

To be fair that is probably because you follow him around to every thread and pretty much parrot his posts word for word (i.e the fat thing), which is something he has been known to do with multiple FQ alt accounts.

B4EQWASCOOL
11-19-2015, 03:11 PM
To be fair that is probably because you follow him around to every thread and pretty much parrot his posts word for word (i.e the fat thing), which is something he has been known to do with multiple FQ alt accounts.

We share an opinion. Sure you share an opinion with him too.

Krule
11-19-2015, 03:34 PM
We share an opinion. Sure you share an opinion with him too.

It's easy to share an opinion with yourself.

Seltius
11-19-2015, 03:37 PM

Yes but do you discuss it with yourself?

If so lets start a thread to discuss this discussion and see what we can figure out.

If the voices in your head don't agree with you does that make you wrong? Or does it just make them crazy?

B4EQWASCOOL
11-19-2015, 03:54 PM

Not easy for everyone to share an opinion with themselves. Google dissociative identity disorder.

You're an insensitive piece of shit. You need to learn some respect for people who can't help it.

Also not hateraid. And, sorry you're fat 8(

Krule
11-19-2015, 03:59 PM
Not easy for everyone to share an opinion with themselves. Google dissociative identity disorder.

You're an insensitive piece of shit. You need to learn some respect for people who can't help it.

Also not hateraid. And, sorry you're fat 8(

It's funny you mention that. I was actually thinking you're a prime candidate for being analyzed and assessed for DID. You should look into that.

Also - if you check the RL picture thread you'll likely be asking to gargle on my dick in mere moments. And, the answer will be no, followed by many snickers and jeers. :D

B4EQWASCOOL
11-19-2015, 04:02 PM
I don't gargle dick. Keep searching.

Colgate
11-19-2015, 04:08 PM

i'm not sure why

i honestly have a very hard time actually reading anything he posts, most of the threads are insanely uninteresting and he just says the same thing over and over with people replying the same things over and over back to him; it's worse than syft

it's like i unconsciously have him on ignore without actually putting him on ignore list

FraggleRock
11-19-2015, 04:11 PM
Garuntee Colgate looks at ever single thread. Esp lite threads he's got a hardon for lite.

Xaanka
11-19-2015, 04:32 PM
Garuntee Colgate looks at ever single thread. Esp lite threads he's got a hardon for lite.

no, hardon is actually my druid :o

George_Costanza
11-20-2015, 01:14 AM
Trolling isn't allowed outside of R&F. Don't self incriminate.