PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Raid Guilds:

Sirken
12-03-2015, 12:22 AM
as of the time of this posting, ToV will follow the regular raid rules posted for the server. The Player made agreement is no longer in effect.

Erati
12-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Since I was not part of the conversation where ground work Q & A probably took place I will post this here:

Q16: Are we allowed to bind at raid mobs? And/or camp out toons at raid mobs?
A: Absolutely not.

Being bound/camped at WToV exit is being at LtK. I would also say the hallway just into NToV is being at Iki/Eashen. PoM click in, if you stretch, is close enough to Vulak or Vyemm, etc. to be considered at them.

So all players need to be parked at the zone in to contest any raid mob in the Temple?

2) People past zone in killing a dragon when another spawns.. What is the rule here. In VP, there is a specific rule about it.

When a dragon in VP spawns, anyone past the VP entrance Blue Pad may not assist their guild in any way. If another dragon spawns while the first one is still alive, this rule becomes void only to the players who were at the zone in pad before the first dragon spawned

How will this work for ToV? Will guilds have to evac to the zone in after finishing up with the target they are currently going for to go for the one that spawned while they were past the zone in? Are we just looking to concede an attempt or a period of 'cool down time' if a guild is caught past zone in clearing for one mob and another target pops they would prefer to go for?

thanks in advance ! other guild leaders welcome to chime in with their ideas on their interpretations

Pint
12-03-2015, 02:57 PM
We settled the first one by saying you cannot park inside of a wing and pull a target that pops inside that wing. So you can't park at wtov exit and pull gozz/telk/ltk, you would have to move to wtov after they pop or you will have to pull them somewhere else entirely.

The second question would just follow the rules I would assume. So if you're going after gozzrem and you move to wtov exit and telk spawns, you can only kill gozz until you zone out or evac and re move or pull telk somewhere else in the zone.