PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Epic and Pick Pocketing Tani N`Mar

Udabut
07-31-2016, 06:57 PM
Have Pick Pocked Tani N`Mar before for epic, lucked out and got parchment on first try with skill in the 70's.

Now trying to pick pocket with skill in the 140's for the second time to turn in Stanos head. Have spent 40+ min's pick pocketing Tani N'Mar without 1 success, have not gotten one copper off of him. I have been chased out of the zone 5 or 6 times, luckily had sow on.

Seems broke to me, I know I feel I have bad luck in EQ sometimes but 0 for 40+ min's something seems broke.

Bummey
07-31-2016, 09:15 PM
Tani doesn't always spawn with the parchment. If you haven't gotten any money, chances are someone came in and picked him clean before you got there. It's best to show up around his respawn time so you can make sure you're the first one to pick his pockets.

Udabut
08-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Should have said tried over 2 different times. The last time he did re-spawn and still no luck over the last 15 min's.

Udabut
08-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Just spent 30+ more min's of pick pocketing. Zero successes.

Muggens
08-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Do you catch him fresh on his spawn cycle or are you trying randomly every now and then to pick pocket?

Udabut
08-02-2016, 04:47 AM
One time I know was Fresh, just now tried for 15 min's @ 4:45am EST still not one successful pick.

Just a thought did a patch happen to change the min pick pocket skill for a successful pick? I was able to pick pocket him for my epic when my skill was in the 70's. Now pick pocket skill is 158, have improved pick pocket skill by 20+ trying to pick pocket Tani N'Mar.

Cecily
08-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Should be in melee forum. I'd love to know how many times you've died if you spent 30 mins picking.

Tani has a chance to spawn with parchment. He despawns at 7pm and respawns a few mins later with a fresh loot table. He has no coins. You may get a words of psyche.

Founy despawns at 7am. Has coins.

Unsuccessful = failure or mob has an empty inventory. If you keep picking an empty mob, you'll crit fail eventually. I only pick Tani 3 or 4 times w/ 200 skill and wait for a new spawn.

Holey
08-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Should be in melee forum. I'd love to know how many times you've died if you spent 30 mins picking.

Tani has a chance to spawn with parchment. He despawns at 7pm and respawns a few mins later with a fresh loot table. He has no coins. You may get a words of psyche.

Founy despawns at 7am. Has coins.

Unsuccessful = failure or mob has an empty inventory. If you keep picking an empty mob, you'll crit fail eventually. I only pick Tani 3 or 4 times w/ 200 skill and wait for a new spawn.

BE A BOSS AND pick pocket first and leave :P
ive done tani PP twice and then leave,
founy in the other hand do it till hes empty.

Cecily
08-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Eh I just assassinate them.

Udabut
08-02-2016, 06:50 PM

Have not died yet, always have SOW up. Just run up top and click sow pot or if sham there beg for sow and regen.

Your information that he has no coin and Unsuccessful = empty inventory also answers my question. Was expecting one success in the 200+? PP attempts.

Udabut
08-02-2016, 10:22 PM
Got it, sorry didn't realize Tani spawns with nothing, i.e. no coin and Unsuccessful = empty inventory.

Please delete or move this thread.