PDA

View Full Version : Bloodline Guild: Now Recruiting!

gmuk
01-13-2011, 11:50 PM
Firstly, I would like to say that we are excited to be one of the quickest emerging guilds with a pro roster of very competent players.

For those who do or do not know me, I played on Torv from roughly 1999-2003ish where I was main tank for the Blades of Wrath guild. We were the top guild on the server and always #1 in progression. I am excited to be a returning player in the ever expanding Project 1999 community!

Name: Bloodline
Birth: January 7th, 2011
Guild leader: Gmuk
Officers: Lopter - Barrat - Korin - Lindina

Loot System: We operate a merit-based loot system. Item distribution is determined by date/quality of most recent loots, raid attendance, size of upgrade, class importance, and general contribution to the guild. Applicants can and do get items when passed on by full members.

Attendance: 80% raid attendance is expected of all members. This is not a hard limit, but attendance below this mark will affect loot decisions. If you are online during raid times, it is required that you be at the raid.

Raid Schedule: Will be explained when application to guild is accepted.

NOTE: The use of /anonymous by any character wearing the guild tag is strictly forbidden and includes alts on the otherhand /role is strictly enforced.

Guild Focus: TO HAVE FUN AND GET PH4T L3WTz!

Requirements of Admittance:

Article 1.) Primary Characters ONLY!! Level 46 or higher.

Note: There are can be an exception granted for Real Life friends/family of Permanent Guild Members on a case by case basis.

Article 2.) Competence. You are required to understand all of your abilities and spells. Your skills should match your level.

Article 3.) Your activities and actions should be above reproach at all times.

Article 4.) ACTIVE, ACTIVE and ACTIVE. We understand that you have a life outside of EQ and that sometimes shit comes up. However we prefer you to be the type of individual who is ambitious in experiencing content and progression.

Article 5.) If interested in joining our guild, please contact myself or an officer in game. We will conduct a brief interview.

Article 6.) Once accepted, you enter a 1 month probation period. Probates will be removed without hesitation if they commit an intentional, proven, and grievous Act that Bloodline Guild is opposed to (Intentional Training, Ninja Looting, KSing, etc), or multiple minor grievances. Such removal (Minor) shall occur after warnings by an Officer in the following circumstances: repeated behavior/actions are not such as Bloodline Guild strives to maintain after being warned or 3 acts of differing behaviors adverse to Bloodline Guild's beliefs.

Article 7.) Once the primary character is admitted all alternate characters may be guilded at that time as well. Please NOTE: All alternate characters that may be affiliated with any guild other then Bloodline will need to disband and joined with Bloodline.

Article 8.) Any previous member of Bloodline Guild seeking to rejoin the guild after leaving must follow all the above rules with only one exception. That being that the 1 month probationary period is waived. Members of Bloodline Guild shall not be allowed to rejoin the guild after leaving if it becomes a repeat occurrence (IE deguilding out of spite, anger or to attempt to prove a point)

Article 9.) In the event that another guild merges with us, special considerations may be given, and all or portions of this rule-set may be waived for that transaction. Note that the guild merger status will only last a short time and is not an open permanent invite for all those from the guild to come over when they see fit. It shall be one time for a fixed duration to allow auto-invites to those from the absorbed guild to get their characters into Bloodline Guild and shall only include current members of said absorbed guild and not those that left prior to the merger being announced.

Thanks for taking the time to check us out!

Slathar
01-14-2011, 02:18 AM
not to derail but did you know a female halfling warrior named Zarathrustra? he was in BoW at that time i think.

aggresor223
01-25-2011, 01:58 AM
Fail, all are twinked yet have no idea how to play the game. for example, "Bloodline Monk" pulls mobs through groups then loses the aggro (somehow) my group wipes/disbands. I ask why, he says *I'm New*....Awsome... Good luck guys, spend some more money on the game maybe you will get better..

gmuk
01-25-2011, 02:47 AM
Troll someone elses thread dipshit.

aggresor223
01-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Troll? no...Truth? yes...Teach him how to pull!!!! please!!!!

trite
01-25-2011, 07:42 PM
All trolling and rough language aside. I think Bloodline is an excellent addition to the P99 community, really enjoy the members I've met so far.

maegi
01-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Having seen Gmuk start shit with several people on a regular basis in shouts and oocs, I'd have to say he's broken at least 92% of his own above rules. Everything from name calling to accusing people of 2 boxing to arguing over prices of items being sold in the tunnel. Real mature. I'm sure people are lining up to join yet another of his guilds. Was Junk In Da Trunk just disbanded less than a week ago, another Gmuk production... LAFF

Pycoba_rng
01-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Having seen Gmuk start shit with several people on a regular basis in shouts and oocs, I'd have to say he's broken at least 92% of his own above rules. Everything from name calling to accusing people of 2 boxing to arguing over prices of items being sold in the tunnel. Real mature. I'm sure people are lining up to join yet another of his guilds. Was Junk In Da Trunk just disbanded less than a week ago, another Gmuk production... LAFF

Gmuk is disliked by people that don't understand him. His personality is different from the humble afk group speakers. What I mean is, he is the first to voice out his opinion and tell you how it is. Some people need discipline in their lifes. Others need Gmuk. Gmuk often reminds me of a good friend named Greenwood. Yet another misunderstood character. He may come across as rude ,but when it comes down to it. Hes one of the most loyal friendly people you can have with you in group and or raid in game. Personally I think of Gmuk as the friend you would never want to give a wedgie too. He would just puntch you in the face afterwards. All in all your comments are sour yet sweet. You just left out the sweet part.

~Pycoba

gmuk
01-27-2011, 05:35 PM
All trolling and rough language aside. I think Bloodline is an excellent addition to the P99 community, really enjoy the members I've met so far.

Thank you for your support!

Group moar with Bloodline!

gmuk
01-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Gmuk is disliked by people that don't understand him. His personality is different from the humble afk group speakers. What I mean is, he is the first to voice out his opinion and tell you how it is. Some people need discipline in their lifes. Others need Gmuk. Gmuk often reminds me of a good friend named Greenwood. Yet another misunderstood character. He may come across as rude ,but when it comes down to it. Hes one of the most loyal friendly people you can have with you in group and or raid in game. Personally I think of Gmuk as the friend you would never want to give a wedgie too. He would just puntch you in the face afterwards. All in all your comments are sour yet sweet. You just left out the sweet part.

~Pycoba

:D Think you hit the nail on the head there Pycoba, I look out for my own people.

aggresor223
02-05-2011, 12:11 AM
:D Think you hit the nail on the head there Pycoba, I look out for my own people.

Once again you ruin a good exping night in solb(gmuk), and really...having Pycoba back you up is like having a "little person" in a gang brawl. Pycoba asked me the other night if rogue's could backstab undead. Seriously....:eek: Just play good guys and there won't be a problem! if you get messed up heading in deep, don't make every other group die because of your mistake when you charge through the middle of them with 10 mobs following you, stand your ground and die. Imo you should reroll and level another toon from 1-50 with out gear. Maybe you will learn a thing or two.:)

Pycoba_rng
02-05-2011, 03:46 AM
Once again you ruin a good exping night in solb(gmuk), and really...having Pycoba back you up is like having a "little person" in a gang brawl. Pycoba asked me the other night if rogue's could backstab undead. Seriously....:eek: Just play good guys and there won't be a problem! if you get messed up heading in deep, don't make every other group die because of your mistake when you charge through the middle of them with 10 mobs following you, stand your ground and die. Imo you should reroll and level another toon from 1-50 with out gear. Maybe you will learn a thing or two.:)

Woah buddy. First off don't come here to whine about me or any of my guild members. Take it to rants and flames if you want to post garbage. Second off I don't know what kind of incident you had in Sol B. Third little man back him up wtf do you mean by that? I never had any contact with you , other then the group you bailed on the other night. Which afterwards people , said bad things about you and threw trash regarding your attititude and play style. You talk about standing your own ground and dying? Yet your the first person to bail when a group wipes. I can see you on raids already, Raid wipes they need a rogue for a corpse run. Well guess who would probably bail. Personally I don't know you , but it sounds to me like your one to get butt hurt real easily in game. IMO you should give Gmuk your personal address so he can send you a valentine. Fuck off dick

aggresor223
02-05-2011, 03:58 AM
Woah buddy. First off don't come here to whine about me or any of my guild members. Take it to rants and flames if you want to post garbage. Second off I don't know what kind of incident you had in Sol B. Third little man back him up wtf do you mean by that? I never had any contact with you , other then the group you bailed on the other night. Which afterwards people , said bad things about you and threw trash regarding your attititude and play style. You talk about standing your own ground and dying? Yet your the first person to bail when a group wipes. I can see you on raids already, Raid wipes they need a rogue for a corpse run. Well guess who would probably bail. Personally I don't know you , but it sounds to me like your one to get butt hurt real easily in game. IMO you should give Gmuk your personal address so he can send you a valentine. Fuck off dick

Wowz, so violent? I didnt use one curse word, this guy brings imps through bnb when he should die, and you son are real money trade all the way so back off nubs. People can talk all they want about me...I know I can play a class I am in...can you? G'day sir I didnt want to turn this in to a rant and flame I just want to say that yall sucked. period

aggresor223
02-05-2011, 04:07 AM
ahh I didn't finish your rant before I noticed the end, No I don't get butt hurt ez. I am rather mellow, but when you see the same person pull many mobs (not few) on consecutive nights through your camp and kills your group and members tempo, it gets a tad irritating wouldn't you agree? Also, when you invite someone to a group and say "yea we are going to trio" then you fill the group...I am going to pass kith is crappy exp enough to have you messin it up more. =D

Pycoba_rng
02-05-2011, 04:38 AM
ahh I didn't finish your rant before I noticed the end, No I don't get butt hurt ez. I am rather mellow, but when you see the same person pull many mobs (not few) on consecutive nights through your camp and kills your group and members tempo, it gets a tad irritating wouldn't you agree? Also, when you invite someone to a group and say "yea we are going to trio" then you fill the group...I am going to pass kith is crappy exp enough to have you messin it up more. =D

You posted this in a guild recruitment section. Therefore it was a rant and flame to begin with. We suck? We haven't even begun to raid. Therefore you know nuthing about us. What guild are you in? I'm sure I can find plenty of things to light your world up. Before degrading our playability let us raid first. Then you can talk your shit later. Maybe in the future you can take your post to the appropriate section. Or perhaps be a nice fellow and take it to tells in game. There are a lot of good people in Bloodline. We don't need you giving their guild tag a bad rap cause you have a issue with one player. As far as our group forming the other night. It was going to be a trio. There were players LFG in zone / guildies that wanted to join. I have a softspot for people regardless if exp sucks. I hate seeing people LFG for hours and when they ask to join and group isn't filled. I do my best to accomidate within reason.

Furthermore, your class is a whole 2 buttons , don't even talk to me about playing correctly. The only utility you bring to groups and or raids is dps and corpse retrieval. Maybe once kunark comes you can pick a door in Com , but your utility is quite crap to begin with. Quite frankly its replaceable. You can bad mouth rangers aka my class all you want. There is more room for strategic elements , other then dps. That can dictate a win on certain things with a ranger then a rogue. Then again are you going to be leading any raids anytime soon? Hell when is the last time you formed a group? What do you offer?

LevinJ
02-05-2011, 09:05 AM
Is this a non-US guild? I just notice from this post/players in game that nobody here can speak half-way decent English.

aggresor223
02-05-2011, 03:58 PM
You posted this in a guild recruitment section. Therefore it was a rant and flame to begin with. We suck? We haven't even begun to raid. Therefore you know nuthing about us. What guild are you in? I'm sure I can find plenty of things to light your world up. Before degrading our playability let us raid first. Then you can talk your shit later. Maybe in the future you can take your post to the appropriate section. Or perhaps be a nice fellow and take it to tells in game. There are a lot of good people in Bloodline. We don't need you giving their guild tag a bad rap cause you have a issue with one player. As far as our group forming the other night. It was going to be a trio. There were players LFG in zone / guildies that wanted to join. I have a softspot for people regardless if exp sucks. I hate seeing people LFG for hours and when they ask to join and group isn't filled. I do my best to accomidate within reason.

Furthermore, your class is a whole 2 buttons , don't even talk to me about playing correctly. The only utility you bring to groups and or raids is dps and corpse retrieval. Maybe once kunark comes you can pick a door in Com , but your utility is quite crap to begin with. Quite frankly its replaceable. You can bad mouth rangers aka my class all you want. There is more room for strategic elements , other then dps. That can dictate a win on certain things with a ranger then a rogue. Then again are you going to be leading any raids anytime soon? Hell when is the last time you formed a group? What do you offer?

Once again, not rants and flames. Just wanted to show everyone or tell everyone how bad you guys are. Your getting really defensive over me posting what has been going on in solb. I am sure you do have some good people in the guild, as do most. But when your leader is as bad as he is, it doesn't help your image! Also, you don't need me to ruin the name man. The trains you guys pull through solb killing not only one group but 2 (back to back nights) is why your guild is already being mocked. I don't want to argue or fight with you guys, I just want you to learn how to play the game right and not cause 12 people (yes two groups) a CR and rez. I have no hate for you guys, I just want you to stop causing havoc in solb every night that is all!!! is it to much to ask? =) I am done posting in this thread, that is if the trains stop. =/

This doesn't help ..... http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26849

Pycoba_rng
02-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Once again, not rants and flames. Just wanted to show everyone or tell everyone how bad you guys are. Your getting really defensive over me posting what has been going on in solb. I am sure you do have some good people in the guild, as do most. But when your leader is as bad as he is, it doesn't help your image! Also, you don't need me to ruin the name man. The trains you guys pull through solb killing not only one group but 2 (back to back nights) is why your guild is already being mocked. I don't want to argue or fight with you guys, I just want you to learn how to play the game right and not cause 12 people (yes two groups) a CR and rez. I have no hate for you guys, I just want you to stop causing havoc in solb every night that is all!!! is it to much to ask? =) I am done posting in this thread, that is if the trains stop. =/

This doesn't help ..... http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26849

Again this is the wrong place to post that shit. Your a idiot. You have clearly showed you have no respect of any kind towards people. Congrats! I'm sure guilds are lining up to have you join them.

Pycoba_rng
02-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Case anyone is wondering this guys character name is Cheecago , he is a member of Bregan D' Aerth. The guild with Nicolechanter <in it. K thx

Ames
02-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Case anyone is wondering this guys character name is Cheecago , he is a member of Bregan D' Aerth. The guild with Nicolechanter <in it. K thx

Case anyone is wondering this guys character name is Pycoba , he is a member of Bloodline. The guild with Gmuk <in it. K thx

Darian
02-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Your a idiot.

"The irony is... well, it's palpable."

quellren
02-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Is this the same Gmuk that when I was levling my shaman sat in Royals for 3 hours with my group waiting on a Painbringer, refusing to be shrunk, (even though his fat ass took up half the room) training mobs on us with proximity aggro due to being low lvl, crying over the fact we wouldn't give him the Shield of the Slain Unicorn, going AFK for over an hour and then demanding a rez when he died? Just wondering.

chtulu
02-05-2011, 07:48 PM
And people think I'M a bad warrior.

Droxx
02-05-2011, 08:00 PM
And people think I'M a bad warrior.

And?

Jenni D
02-06-2011, 07:05 AM
think or know? :)

maegi
02-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Gmuk is just a fat kid that lives in his mother's basement, can't we all just get along?

Zadrian
02-06-2011, 12:00 PM

Get your facts straight. Nicolechanter is no longer with BDA. Anyway, just wanted to point out that since Cheec has been in the guild, he has never brought up any incident. Therefore, I am inclined to think you guys pulled some real crap around him for him to even bother saying something on here.

Pycoba_rng
02-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Get your facts straight. Nicolechanter is no longer with BDA. Anyway, just wanted to point out that since Cheec has been in the guild, he has never brought up any incident. Therefore, I am inclined to think you guys pulled some real crap around him for him to even bother saying something on here.

If this is your accuse for him posting garbage in our guild recruitment thread. Then you sir are just a big an ass as he is. Show me in your guild recruitment page where any of my members posted negative things???? Believe me I've had plenty of run in's with jerks from Bregen ,besides Nicoleenchanter which thank god you kicked.

And for the record you can kiss my ass you rude little bitch.

k2summit
02-07-2011, 12:05 AM
If this is your accuse for him posting garbage in our guild recruitment thread. Then you sir are just a big an ass as he is. Show me in your guild recruitment page where any of my members posted negative things???? Believe me I've had plenty of run in's with jerks from Bregen ,besides Nicoleenchanter which thank god you kicked.

What?

Zadrian
02-07-2011, 11:20 AM

No need to get all worked up. I was just making a point to say that this is an isolated incident. The fact that you are making all of these generalizations is silly.

EDIT: Anyway, I will admit that posting negativity in your guild thread was somewhat uncalled for. My suggestion is to ask this thread to be moved to RnF and start a new guild thread. I'm not really a fan of RnF since it brings out the worst in usually good players, but I guess that's what it's there for. Goodluck.

Ames
02-07-2011, 01:11 PM

IS dIS YOURSE ACCUSE!?Y? KlSS MYy ASS AND JOIN B00lDOODLINE. W3 raIDS FEARS SOMETIME

Boggwin Bramblefoot
02-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Man, if this is any indication of how the guild acts, I would have to say, "pass". Lots of drama for a guild recruit thread. Good luck with trying to find members. :)

citizen1080
02-07-2011, 04:57 PM

The lack of your guild members posting in his guild recruitment thread could be due to the fact that you have no guild members. Last time I cared to check it was just you and Gmuk in a sad little circle jerk.

While I have no personal beef with you Pycoba, other than I was stupid enough to get scammed by one of your guild members, you have been an annoying, immature douche bag on these forums and the fact that there has not been one single positive comment regarding you here leads me to believe that you are in fact an annoying, immature douche bag.

Sadly these character traits are not a bannable offense here but maybe you can do us all a favor and delete your forum account?

Pycoba_rng
02-07-2011, 08:37 PM
The lack of your guild members posting in his guild recruitment thread could be due to the fact that you have no guild members. Last time I cared to check it was just you and Gmuk in a sad little circle jerk.

While I have no personal beef with you Pycoba, other than I was stupid enough to get scammed by one of your guild members, you have been an annoying, immature douche bag on these forums and the fact that there has not been one single positive comment regarding you here leads me to believe that you are in fact an annoying, immature douche bag.

Sadly these character traits are not a bannable offense here but maybe you can do us all a favor and delete your forum account?

That sucks. I figured you all would love me more if I acted more like the people that are on these forums. While I have no personal beef with you Bob. You act as though we have no members. When clearly you can /who all our guild and see we have plenty. There are plenty of people that don't read the forums or care about the garbage spewed here. As far as not one positive comment. If people on the forums are hating on us, we must be doing something right. Haters are gonna hate. I was hated on long before exchanging garbage. Therefore anything that comes out of these forums is trash. Including you.

Kassel
02-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Remember the <venom> thread?

No longer on the forums. Tired of rude people and trolls. For more information on a great guild ask us in game.

~Thanks
~Pycoba

Pycoba_rng
02-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Remember the <venom> thread?

In fact I do. I am no longer guild leader of <Venom> its gone. We merged those that were left. I don't have time to run a guild. Your right I took the highroad that time around I wanted respect. Maybe if you read those forums you can see the kind of respect I was treated with. It seems to be the only thing the trash on the forums can relate to is trash. Achieved?

Pycoba_rng
02-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Oh and Mr. Bob. I just took this right now , with our 2 member circle jerk kk thx.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2nqa15.jpg

You people slander. You spread lies and over exxagerate about matters on these forums. If its indiciation to you , most good people don't read this garbage. Why? Its full of garbage. You can take one look at these forums and figure that out. Dare say I am wrong you will just make people that know laugh. Its clearly garbage in garbage out. These are probably the worst trolled forums around for any gameset. There might be a few worse , but least from I am seen. I am a nice guy , very trust worthy and respectable. I give most the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you should try talking to me in game or even spending a group with me. I think you will find out otherwise. Until you do, you can believe the slanderous exaggerations posted here. Thats fine, but don't expect me to sit here while you throw us under the bus over and over. I have you know there have been trolls and jerks I have talked to in game. We are now friends. Have a good one.

Gorgetrapper
02-07-2011, 08:53 PM
14 people omg, you should raid fire giants or something

Pycoba_rng
02-07-2011, 09:03 PM
14 people omg, you should raid fire giants or something

Well another fine example of a moron. As far as fire giants, they aren't up and recently it had 3 guilds sitting at their spawn for naggy. With 14 once we are appropriate level we will hit fear and hate trash. We have more then 14 members too , this is just whats currently on. I must add too if your guild is raiding with 14 at fire giants then that is sad. That crap is 1 groupable if not less. Then again zerg is the trend here.

Thanks, and keep hating

~Pycoba

Pycoba_rng
02-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Ideally as well. We want this guild to stay small anyway. At most raids will be under 22 people si the magic number we are looking for. Those that are interested send me a tell in game. Our roster is lacking a few certain classes , and is filled on some.

Gorgetrapper
02-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Good luck holding a guild together where other guilds will try to just steal from, happens every day, your guild will be no different.

Pycoba_rng
02-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Good luck holding a guild together where other guilds will try to just steal from, happens every day, your guild will be no different.

You call it stealing. I call it sad. If your guild members leave for another guild. There is probably a reason. We have loyal people I feel over 90% will stay. We are all getting along great. I appreciate the warning though.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Damn. Ive never seen Bob dis anyone like that. Chill Bob, take a swim in your money-bin.

LevinJ
02-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Ideally as well. We want this guild to stay small anyway. At most raids will be under 22 people si the magic number we are looking for. Those that are interested send me a tell in game. Our roster is lacking a few certain classes , and is filled on some.

I thought your raid number was 5?

maegi
02-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Funny that Gmuk wasn't in that lineup...probably cuz he and pychotic are one and the same player...hell the whole guild is probably 3 people and all their alts logged in at the same time.

Pycoba_rng
02-08-2011, 05:49 AM
Funny that Gmuk wasn't in that lineup...probably cuz he and pychotic are one and the same player...hell the whole guild is probably 3 people and all their alts logged in at the same time.

Your post are more laugh out loud then my own or anyones for that matter. Not because they are funny. Just because how incredibly stupid you are. This was a clever idea. Think this up on your own? The thought put into this diss or comment is very clever. You sure got us there pal LOL

Pycoba_rng
02-08-2011, 06:21 AM
This is going to be my last post for a while. For those interested in a great guild, with respectable players that play well with eachother. Look us up in game. We start our main raiding focus in about two weeks. Despite the garbage you may read about us in the forums. Take everything with a grain of salt. I also want to thank Dark Ascension and Inglorious Bastards. They may be hated on by about every other guild , however they have shown us the most respect on these forums and in game. For that we definetly appreciate it and we can relate in some ways. We have recieved more flames and trolls from all the lesser of the guilds on the server. Which is no suprise. In closing I hope to meet more of you in game. Look fowards to seeing some on the raiding scene. Bye everybody and thanks for the lols and laughs have a good one.

~Pycoba

karsten
02-08-2011, 06:41 AM
This is going to be my last post for a while.

a while like, as in, how long?

Jenni D
02-08-2011, 06:51 AM
this has been lol-tastic throughout. I especially like the little compliment to IB/DA at the end. top notch stuff. Well done!

Bubbles
02-08-2011, 08:20 AM
a while like, as in, how long?

Online gambling sites grant users the ability to self-exclude themselves from being able to gamble for a selectable amount of days, mainly to protect the user from themselves and their irrational self-destructive behavior. Perhaps it could be an option on the p99 forums one day.

Just throwing that out there.

Omnimorph
02-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Online gambling sites grant users the ability to self-exclude themselves from being able to gamble for a selectable amount of days, mainly to protect the user from themselves and their irrational self-destructive behavior. Perhaps it could be an option on the p99 forums one day.

I love it.

Limit myself to 5 RnF posts a day! I'd have to make them count.

darkblade717
02-08-2011, 11:59 AM

Well, yea, if you like half-assed ideas and are too immature to deal with some asshat on the other side of a computer talking shit to you then yea, limit people's posts...moron.

Omnimorph
02-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, yea, if you like half-assed ideas and are too immature to deal with some asshat on the other side of a computer talking shit to you then yea, limit people's posts...moron.

Yeah... because the guy wasn't being facetious at all...

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-08-2011, 12:30 PM
i know right? always get a chuckle at that kind of shit, shows who the real idiots are.

darkblade717
02-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Yeah... because the guy wasn't being facetious at all...

Sarcasm + internet...never a good idea.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-08-2011, 01:19 PM
it was obvious to everyone but you.

Jenni D
02-08-2011, 02:02 PM
how did you miss that? retard anyone? :)

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Read his posts. No redeeming qualities.

Extunarian
02-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Edit-
I got so caught up reading this thread I forgot it wasn't R&F. I'll try again:

Please resize your screenshots so I don't need to stretch my browser across two screens. Or include porn so its worth it.

guineapig
02-08-2011, 02:26 PM
This is a guild recruitment thread and as such some of these posts and tags should probably be cleared out of it.

If you don't like a certain guild post it in R&F, not the recruitment forum.

Am I right mods?

maultar
02-08-2011, 02:29 PM
You are right guineapig, but this does perhaps give someone second thought to join a guild that appears to be.... well known. Look at me being all PC I r proud.

darkblade717
02-08-2011, 02:33 PM
This is a guild recruitment thread and as such some of these posts and tags should probably be cleared out of it.

If you don't like a certain guild post it in R&F, not the recruitment forum.

Am I right mods?

Actually, it's the Guild Discussion forum.

Guild Discussion (12 Viewing)
Guild Discussions, Recruitment, etc.

Discussing how bad a guild is still counts as discussion.

maegi
02-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Pyschoba aka Gmuk is mad because I spilled the beans on his so called guild of all alts of the worst players of p99. Tough shit dude.

darkblade717
02-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Pyschoba aka Gmuk is mad because I spilled the beans on his so called guild of all alts of the worst players of p99. Tough shit dude.

Thats debatable, I mean, I saw some idiot training EC guards into the tunnel earlier and they didn't even bother to pull Sgt Slate. If you're gonna make a train, go big or go back to sitting outside of Wal Mart.

Seaweedpimp
02-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Hey i want to join.

Just kidding.

Omnimorph
02-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Think i'll avoid this the guild like the plauge...

Thetruth
02-09-2011, 07:05 AM
The truth is,

This guild is newer. A final formation of the two guilds Junk 'N Trunk , and Venomm ( or whatever). Rising in numbers they are raiding Sol B Bats and Bugs and wiping. Least one of the members is. With Gmuk at the reins and Pycoba in the carrage. The truth for the future is still undecided. Though there are plenty of good people in Bloodline.

gmuk
02-10-2011, 01:21 AM

Once again, who the fuck are you? Oh wait you troll my forums and cant tell me who your main is in game, so therefore your just a no body who shits on everyones forums and hides behind his forum name.

gmuk
02-10-2011, 01:22 AM
Thats debatable, I mean, I saw some idiot training EC guards into the tunnel earlier and they didn't even bother to pull Sgt Slate. If you're gonna make a train, go big or go back to sitting outside of Wal Mart.

Go back to live ragequitter. I love how you are suchs an angry groupy of Gmuk

Slathar
02-10-2011, 02:06 AM
these guys tried recruiting my level 31 enchanter. when i refused, they questioned my race, allegiance to the united states and finally asked if "my titties r as big as in game, lol." holy shit. they also tried to tell me they had recently clear plane of fear with 5 people in 3 hours.

Seaweedpimp
02-10-2011, 03:20 AM
jesus christ

aggresor223
02-10-2011, 05:57 AM
Once again, who the fuck are you? Oh wait you troll my forums and cant tell me who your main is in game, so therefore your just a no body who shits on everyones forums and hides behind his forum name.

Hide behind my forum name(s)? I have one and this is it, and as your guild mate had stated (obviously you missed it duo to your incompetence) I am Cheecago (I know that one was hard to put together hence my forum photo).

Hey, best of luck to you and your guild man. I wouldn't mind seeing another guild full of people on the server that respect other people. You should let me know what your next guild is going to be called tho. Really....really...want you guys to do good...like really...

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 06:24 AM
The truth is,

Your one of the worst players I have ever encountered. You trained me multiple times. You afk often without telling anyone. You tell me its just a game. The truth be told you are a shit rogue Cheechago!

Hide behind my forum name(s)? I have one and this is it, and as your guild mate had stated (obviously you missed it duo to your incompetence) I am Cheecago (I know that one was hard to put together hence my forum photo).

Hey, best of luck to you and your guild man. I wouldn't mind seeing another guild full of people on the server that respect other people. You should let me know what your next guild is going to be called tho. Really....really...want you guys to do good...like really...

You are in a shit guild. You belong there. Don't point the splinter out in his eyes when you have logs in your own.

darkblade717
02-10-2011, 08:47 AM

Ditka vs a hurricane...but the hurricane is named Hurricane Ditka...

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Ditka vs a hurricane...but the hurricane is named Hurricane Ditka...

The truth says,

About time you said something funny.

Wizard
02-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Great guild advertising. Did you major in marketing Gmuk?

isiah
02-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Bump because Gmuk loses at EQ and life.

Seaweedpimp
02-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Bump because Gmuk loses at EQ and life.

Also, he likes to act like a huge ass hat on his cleric, hostage.

What a pile of scum.

Spewys
02-14-2011, 04:58 PM
No problems with Gmuk and his guild.

Thetruth
02-15-2011, 05:47 AM
Also, he likes to act like a huge ass hat on his cleric, hostage.

What a pile of scum.

The truth says,

Your in love with Gmuk. Everything I track your post to try to gain any truth of sensibility. I find you here. Get off his dick already. Yes he fuckin sucks , but you fuckin swallow.

Seaweedpimp
02-18-2011, 05:10 PM
The truth says,

Your in love with Gmuk. Everything I track your post to try to gain any truth of sensibility. I find you here. Get off his dick already. Yes he fuckin sucks , but you fuckin swallow.

Lol you ugly trailer dwelling 8th grader, im hoping your lifespan is ended quite abruptly.

Get bent by any orcs oracles today?