PDA

View Full Version : European casual guild

DoucLangur
02-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Hey everyone!

After browsing through the guild list, it seemed to me that Darkwind is the only active guild based in europe. For casual guilds I have seen there is/was Euro (hardly anyone active atm), Remedy (which they are associated with? didn't find anyone online at the time) and Primal Velium (scandinavian, haven't seen any of them around either).

I have met a lot of nice players from other guilds, but as much as I enjoy grouping with them, once it comes to raiding, I think I will need a playerbase on my timezone.

What I am looking for is a guild of experienced slackers. People that know how to raid (or are willing to learn) and don't feel the need to do obligatory raids.

I would like to hear about the interest in creating such a guild for the european casual playerbase, as there doesn't seem to be one.

Happy for any feedback!

Slozem

Yinaltin
02-01-2011, 06:41 AM
hiya

europa was the sister guild of remedy . europa is kinda low actic atm but i guess with kurnak will raise again .
remedy was the highlvl raiding guild that was made with the highlevle europa members . remedy formed a new guild called darkwind . so basically id say go to darkwind-gaming.com and write an application if you play druning the euro times .

yin

mitic
02-01-2011, 06:46 AM
try vesica dei, some euros in there too and its a very friendly family type raiding guild :D

DoucLangur
02-01-2011, 06:48 AM
Thanks yinaltin, but DW has a raiding policy that doesn't fit my playstyle, for all I know.

And mitic, yes, Vesica Dei is among the guilds that I consider as an option to a euro guild. :)

Still - mainly looking for feedback from euro players, to see how many would be interested to start a new guild or reinforce Euro, maybe.

With maybe 20 players it would be possible to have 1-2 groups online most of the evenings and get some stuff done...

Cheers,

Slozem

Jenni D
02-01-2011, 06:59 AM
in VD we have numerous Brits, a few Spanish, 1 scandinavian, some french, a Swiss...

Raid times currently are at all times of day and night. No drama, no obligatory raiding, and currently we've been progressing quick (inny/spiroc lord/noble) so if you want in, have a look :)

- jen

Alisa
02-01-2011, 07:06 AM
Yes, Slozem, I agree with you. There is definetively a void in the casual European player base, and althought I'm sure there are a few guilds around who are Euro friendly, it will be even nicer if you can find plenty of people around to chat with, progress and possibly raid at times that are common to the whole guild. Let's face it, a lot of casual players join a guild purely for the guild chat.
This idea has potential.

Uaellaen
02-01-2011, 09:44 AM
naw remedy did not form darkwind, remedy and darkwind merged ...

LevinJ
02-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Europa is mostly out of working order right now, but they are hoping to be revived when Kunark rolls around. They would be exactly what you are seeking.

Yinaltin
02-01-2011, 01:09 PM
i know uu but i just wanted to keep it simple and understandable :)