PDA

View Full Version : In Need of Rez At BW Giant Fort

AngryKobold
03-31-2018, 10:27 PM
If anyone can rez me it would be a great help. 10% till I dinged 57 I died and no one is online that can help me right now. Couldn't find any help in game either so figured I'd come here to see if there are actually any clerics willing to help. Will tip of course, as post says body is @ giant fort in burning wooods

Maelstrom
03-31-2018, 10:43 PM
If nothing else I can necro rez you (93%).

You would need to provide the Essence Emerald though. I'm fresh out.

AngryKobold
04-01-2018, 08:01 AM
Ok, my in game character name is Maldibus, I just got home from work will be on shortly. Will update if I find one. I just came back to the game after about a year off and my guild dissolved so it's always hard for me to find a Rez at the moment.

bluntfang
04-01-2018, 11:02 AM
it's always hard for me to find a Rez at the moment.

get gud. don't die.

loramin
04-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Burning Woods is just off of the Dreadlands, which is a major travel hub. Maybe try shouting/oocing in that zone in hopes of finding a cleric with a few minutes to spare on their way to FV or KC? Oh, and before you do drag your corpse to the zone-line: "can you please just zone-in, rez me, and zone-out?" is more appealing to a time-pressed cleric than "can you please zone in, run across a random zone, ...".

If that doesn't work I'd try talking to clerics "hanging out" in zones like EC or cities. Since both DL and SF are adjacent to BW, and both have port spots, it shouldn't be too hard to talk a cleric into coming out, especially if you offer to port them and/or donate a few hundred plat for their troubles.

AngryKobold
04-01-2018, 03:44 PM
get gud. don't die. Wow what insight, because characters like mages with no CC never die and things always go 100% smooth in everquest you piece of shit.

AngryKobold
04-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Yeah tried all that with no luck Loramin, thanks for the advice though I'll try dragging corpse to ZL to see if that makes it easier.

d3r14k
04-01-2018, 04:04 PM
PM me on Tuluven, AngryKobold. I'll get you a rez.

Don't see Maldibus online ATM, but I imagine you're saving your rez timer.

mcoy
04-03-2018, 02:27 PM
I'm late to this but I believe I'm bound in FV so it's not a long run, or I can hammer.

-Mcoy