PDA

View Full Version : Wurmslayer Quest Help :-)

Daeminff7
04-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Hey there everyone, finally managed to get my hands on the three dragon scales for the Wurmmy quest :)

Having never done this quest on live myself I am unfamiliar with it, so I first of course looked up all relevant info on Allakhazam.

My understanding so far is that I am to hail the Barbarian in FV and say the line about "something interesting" This should cause Sir Hobble to spawn in the east - so I immediately gate to the bridge out and run due east with tracking up on my Druid. Then once I find Sir Hobble, I hail him to spawn the squire whom I turn in the scales in return for the Wurmslayer weapon.

The part i am stuck on of course is finding Sir Hobble, so I come to you, Server Chat P1999 forum members humbly asking for any information you may have to help myself and other adventurers to complete this quest. Is my basic understanding of the quest correct? What part of the zone does Sir Hobble spawn? These are mainly what I'm curious about. Thanks for any advice you all have. Really enjoying P1999 so far, good people, and the best classic EQ experience available.

Mardur
04-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Sir Hobble just spawns normally out in the middle of FV by drolvargs and such. He usually dies out there by mobs. You need to find him once he's spawned and hasn't been killed yet. Once you go through his quest text, Fuzzmin will spawn by the FV bridge and then run (very quickly) to where Hobble was.

Daldaen
04-10-2011, 10:04 PM
He spawns in the brown area with all the slugs / drolvargs. If he is in combat he will not respond to hails and ergo not spawn fuzzmin. So you need to kill whatever is attacking him then chain hail him. Fuzzmin spawns at the bridge so you can have a friend root him there and then you run back to bridge and turn in stuff to fuzzmin (friend needs to gate/fd to drop aggro as he wont accept a trade while in combat)

Daeminff7
04-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Just completed the quest - thanks much for the help guys, especially the tip about him spawning in the brown area. Found him there, and it was an intense fight to keep em alive long enough for Squire to get there, but I managed it on my 30 druid. Good luck to anyone else doing the quest, and send me a PM if you want any info that I can try to give :)