PDA

View Full Version : Where can Evil races sell in Kunark??

cliveceps
04-22-2011, 01:34 AM
I'm KOS to overthere because I spent some time hunting in KC after I got my overthere hammer. Is there anywhere else I can sell as a Troll in Kunark? It's annoying to have to go to the mainland every time I want to get rid of my fine steel and such.

Ledzepp02
04-22-2011, 01:50 AM
Not sure if the DL druid ring has a vendor? and if so, is it kos?

bizzum
04-22-2011, 01:58 AM
There is no vendor there. I run into the same problem as well. I thought a while back in the bug reports there was talk about a neutral vendor that was not in game right now but should be in BW. I believe that it was supposed to be implemented as some point, might go looking for the post.

Easiest way for me right now, is to gate to Fire Pots (I guess thats a prerequisite) and then head over to Oggok or Grobb, and then either gate back and go to LOIO/FoB via Cabilis or OT hammer to OT.

They sure screwed over evils in Kunark with that VS faction for the outpost IMO. I've had to have somebody buy me all my spells and do the spell turnins, which is a giant pain.

I think your best bet is to not loot FS, and sick to gems and valuables :(

aresprophet
04-22-2011, 02:05 AM
There is a vendor at the DL wizard spires.

bizzum
04-22-2011, 02:07 AM

F Me for Never having a wizard port :p

apenao
04-22-2011, 04:16 AM
What about the poison vendor at the windmill in LoIO? I don't think he's on VS faction.

Gorgetrapper
04-22-2011, 06:20 AM
There is a vendor in OT near the WW zoneline, Klock G'Rshai or something.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30487&highlight=Klok

Located at the mud pit.

Messianic
04-22-2011, 08:17 AM

There is? I've never seen him, if so...

Zakaton
04-22-2011, 08:25 AM
There's an Iksar brewing vendor in the Lost Valley, at the combine complex with all the pyramids. I don't know that he'll deal with non-Iksar though.

Rasah
04-22-2011, 10:08 AM
There's an Iksar brewing vendor in the Lost Valley, at the combine complex with all the pyramids. I don't know that he'll deal with non-Iksar though.He does. My Tunare worshipping wood elf druid was able to sell to him.

Bleepblurp
04-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Life is easy if you are bound at firepots and can gate. I just do my selling in grobb. Only thing that sucks is having to run through like 4 zones to get anywhere of note every time i gate. I hear you on the OT faction thing. I can't get my spells either and can't get my hammer - no puppet strings :(

Hasbinbad
04-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Give all of your sellables to a rogue and ask him to sell for you. I'm "sure" you won't regret it!