PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Necro Feign Dead

LazyFuj
02-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Couldn't find this in search, maybe its not a bug. But as far as I can remember, this shouldn't be happening.

Anyhow, when a dot is on me and I feign. Said mob still goes after me when the next tick of damage occurs.

Now I know if I feign and the mob is casting, and it hits me while I am feigned, it will break my feign and this is working as intended.

Yoite
02-25-2010, 11:56 AM
hmm this is either new or something else happened. I have FDed many times while doted and not had them agro me from dot dmg, just prayed that i had enough HP to outlast the dot.

did you remain FDed or did you stand back up? i can try to do some testing when i get home.

LazyFuj
02-25-2010, 06:32 PM
I remained FD, the mob's pet was standing right on top of me, and when the dot ticked again, he started beating on me.

Haynar
02-25-2010, 09:02 PM
I have not figured out how this could happen yet, but I am still looking into it. If you are FD, and a dot ticks, it should not aggro a mob.

Haynar

LazyFuj
02-25-2010, 09:16 PM
I have not figured out how this could happen yet, but I am still looking into it. If you are FD, and a dot ticks, it should not aggro a mob.

Haynar

I will try to do more testing later tonight but it might cost me deaths.

Can this be similar to my pet agroing when I have a mobs dot on me and it ticks?

Dabamf
02-26-2010, 07:08 AM
Never had this happen.