PDA

View Full Version : Favorite quotes by moronic blues about red99

Salty
04-27-2011, 06:08 PM
We can just turn in our books to the PoD...

yeah thats true but why would you wanna camp frenzy at all isnt it all about pvping anyway?

Recently I made a thread asking a GM to confirm that a red p99 server is in the works. As of yet I dont think the thread has got a reply.

Just don't expect them to actually play by any rules that are set or donate.

Only those who already have their 100-man Zerg force (Heresy) ready to go on launch want FFA.

Massive Marc
04-27-2011, 06:11 PM
The list for moronic quotes by reds about blue99 would be 3 pages long.

Salty
04-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Try it and see who wins

Doors
04-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Sick list of quotes pulled from maybe 3 different threads at the top of this forum. Kudos on the 5 minutes you spent organizing this library of fucking fail ass non funny shit.

I thought this was going to be some epic post with years worth of funny to shit to read. Sadly its just another fail attempt at trolling by the slow bus community advocating for hack99.

ChubbyBubbles
04-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Sick list of quotes pulled from maybe 3 different threads at the top of this forum. Kudos on the 5 minutes you spent organizing this library of fucking fail ass non funny shit.

I thought this was going to be some epic post with years worth of funny to shit to read. Sadly its just another fail attempt at trolling by the slow bus community advocating for hack99.

"Creating different sentences by using the same words in various ways was thought to be a unique feature of human language but scientists have now confirmed that monkeys have a similar way of communicating with "sentences".

--http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3335593/Monkeys-communicate-in-sentences.html

JayDee
04-27-2011, 07:27 PM
Remember when Rexx donated like 100 bucks to his so called friend Gronkus, only for him to shut down the project and bail with everyone's money like weeks later.

lololololol box life

Doors
04-27-2011, 07:27 PM
I read news from British websites.

Sorry to hear that man.

ChubbyBubbles
04-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Sorry to hear that man.

Funny, that is not what I said at all. Shrug.

Doors
04-27-2011, 07:32 PM
--http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3335593/Monkeys-communicate-in-sentences.html

Daemrius
04-27-2011, 08:35 PM
I dunno what's worse actually, the ignorance by the blues concerning a red server, or the constant dick swinging and ass hattery that develops in every fucking thread you guys make.

I know you're all chomping at the bit to hate fuck each other when this pvp server drops, but all the bull shit you guys come up with leads me to believe the dev's aren't hesitating to leave it on the back burner.

I'm stoked as hell about a red server. i never did play on one other than RZ, but a few of you knobs, and you know who you are, seem poised to fuck things up for the rest of us. Knock it off.

Akim
04-27-2011, 08:48 PM
100$ only seems like a lot of money when you have to think about how many cocks you had to suck to get it Jaydee.

A decent whore charges at-least 300$.
If you want your dick sucked by a dirty infested whore; 15$

If you appear clean they'll probably give you a discount; might even fuck.
Again; that's only the decent whores that are worth a damn.

Those street hoes with less than average bodies aren't worth the 15$.
Might as well go to the bar.
Unless you're both unattractive and poor; then I do recommend the 15$ whore. Might as well cut your loses.

Now you know. However; things change. Some undereducated hoes without a good pimp, usually just turned 18 and ended up in vegas, only charge 50-100$ a fuck. That's the ones you want to get if you're in the market for a value packed blow.

Pretty much the younger/older and uglier the cheaper. Which can get you in a lot of trouble;
I for one would murder the prick pimping out a minor. Unless it is her choice.
Let her end up with the diseases that scare her out of it.

Well my timer is almost up. Please; enjoy the read.

Doors
04-27-2011, 08:49 PM
You talk like they're not going to fuck things up sooner or later whenever one of them gets camped and decides to bust out the old tools to get even. See sig quote for more information on this subject.

Dojii
04-27-2011, 08:55 PM
droppin my dick and balls on this thread.

Haul
04-27-2011, 09:05 PM
great quotes so far

JayDee
04-27-2011, 09:05 PM
100$ only seems like a lot of money when you have to think about how many cocks you had to suck to get it Jaydee.

Is that how you put things into perspective bro

Haul
04-27-2011, 09:08 PM

I don't think your sense of humor was on his list of goals for this thread Doors.

Amuk
04-27-2011, 09:12 PM
ty for the info Akim.

Amuk
04-27-2011, 09:17 PM
BTW I wasn't the one laughen at someone losen 100$ like it mattered Jaydee =D

Macken
04-27-2011, 11:21 PM
My main on live was a non training class, and I rarely got trained on live.

mimixownzall
04-28-2011, 01:32 AM
I guess since I spent the majority of my EQ career on Sullon Zek, I would be a blue (you know, our names were blue).

Don't be butthurt because you know I speak the truth ;p

Akim
04-28-2011, 01:38 AM
ty for the info Akim.

I do what I can.

mimixownzall
04-28-2011, 01:55 AM
I like how salty tries to come across as some EQ PVP master when his only experience is a month on live and the rest of it on that joke of a VZTZ server.

If red99 is like it was on Live, you have a rude awakening coming.

Dojii
04-28-2011, 02:19 AM
quotes

i like blues man, i'm making friends on P99 grindin xp in the pit in field of bone.

immersion set to max. Actually pretty fun grinding xp groups at lvl 7 its like a big deal to get a group going even at this early in.

Heyo can i get some buffs some tyme from your druid ttyl

will camp my buffs too mmm savor on those buffs.

Doors
04-28-2011, 02:44 AM
i like blues man, i'm making friends on P99 grindin xp in the pit in field of bone.

immersion set to max. Actually pretty fun grinding xp groups at lvl 7 its like a big deal to get a group going even at this early in.

Heyo can i get some buffs some tyme from your druid ttyl

will camp my buffs too mmm savor on those buffs.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Just good old fashion family fun right there.

Now imagine if some hardcore pvpnerd warped with speed hack and pvped you. Shit all over that good group you got. Not going to be xping for awhile with the corpse run + fact he might be campin hard. Not to mention some group members might get discouraged and just /camp. Then you need to reform the whole fucking shit.

wehrmacht
04-28-2011, 02:52 AM
Only those who already have their 100-man Zerg force (Heresy) ready to go on launch want FFA.

This quote is mostly true. There's little reason for a new or solo player to want FFA knowing the fact that they'll be fighting against guilds of 40 people on day 1.

1 vs 40 isn't very good odds unless you're Rambo or me.

Castle
04-28-2011, 05:17 AM
Salty, grow a brain, fag. Get a full quote next time and learn what sarcasm.

You failed in the first line, I didn't bother to read the rest.. just as moronic as the blues.

Titanuk
04-28-2011, 05:42 AM
im rdy for red99

gnomishfirework
04-28-2011, 06:01 AM

Two on a good night for me.

Knuckle
04-28-2011, 09:18 AM
I like how salty tries to come across as some EQ PVP master when his only experience is a month on live and the rest of it on that joke of a VZTZ server.

If red99 is like it was on Live, you have a rude awakening coming.

yeah because its so hard to adapt to everquest, we'd just all be standing there slackjawed like OMG this is so different I cant play.

Rogean
04-28-2011, 09:50 AM
droppin my dick and balls on this thread.

Reminds me of the song they're overplaying on the radio right now.

Death! Death! Die! - Put Your Balls On It

Song is being played to death and sucks anyways

Macken
04-28-2011, 12:01 PM
Now imagine if some hardcore pvpnerd warped with speed hack and pvped you. Shit all over that good group you got. Not going to be xping for awhile with the corpse run + fact he might be campin hard. Not to mention some group members might get discouraged and just /camp. Then you need to reform the whole fucking shit.

blue as fuk.

Macken
04-28-2011, 12:02 PM
This quote is mostly true. There's little reason for a new or solo player to want FFA knowing the fact that they'll be fighting against guilds of 40 people on day 1.

blue as fuk.

Macken
04-28-2011, 12:04 PM
1 vs 40 isn't very good odds unless you're Rambo or me.

/snicker

Macken
04-28-2011, 12:05 PM
wormoct can't fight his way out of wet paper bag if the bag has root.

wehrmacht
04-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Someone sounds mad

Tombom
04-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Reminds me of the song they're overplaying on the radio right now.

Death! Death! Die! - Put Your Balls On It

Song is being played to death and sucks anyways

Sounds like a group of fine upstanding citizens, much like what we look to create here on Red99

xshayla701
04-28-2011, 03:14 PM
I thought this thread had potential :(

Darksinga
04-28-2011, 06:09 PM
All from doors, just skimming through in 5 mins. Contradicts himself, makes amazing points. Gogo Doors 4 President

Conclusion- ditch this shit idea of a pvp box

Yeah man I would love for it to work

^^^ Bro don't rage at the excellent points I make

"You act like there won't be rampant cheating across the board in every aspect"

"Granted they exist on p99 right now"

"I've never cheated on live, or any box including the garage, but if I wanted to play R99 I would have to start.

Petrified Wood
04-29-2011, 05:25 AM
Its sad that was all you took from my posts, and then i get lumped with Doors in the moronic blue posts section. My questions about the red server was not to imply I did not want it to happen. I'm sure some raging person has made a much more moronic comment about a PvP server then I. Try harder next time!

Much love no matter what the color of your server ;)

Doors
04-29-2011, 06:00 AM
Calm down its only the forums.

Haul
04-29-2011, 01:05 PM
See, this is what I'm talking about. Just good old fashion family fun right there.

Lord have mercy, this kid is lame as hell.

Macken
04-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Thus a shining example of why Knuckle and his ilk want a FFA server. They anticipate being the top dog on the server and cringe at the thought of it being teams and having to possibly going up against 2 or 3 guilds banding together.

They want to stroll around and steamroll people with their superior numbers. They fear competition. That is why they are so adamant about it being a FFA server.

Macken
04-30-2011, 12:02 AM
And again, you miserable stupid fuck, there were no enforced PnP during any time I played on Tallon Zek. So I played a Sullon "like" experience, only dislike it in the form of a level range for pvp and there were teams.

Technically not about red99, but still an A+ moronic quote.

Macken
04-30-2011, 12:15 AM
This means no root, snare, stuns if you have over 100mr.

Pudge
04-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Only people who ever successfully boxed on pvp servers hacked.

Salty
04-30-2011, 01:46 AM
CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS

Macken
04-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Pure melee that aren't in high end raid gear already sucked so you're just totally destroying the game balance this way by making hybrids the overwhelming 1st choice for PvP.

Macken
04-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Good god, this little kid named Macken made like 10 posts in 3 seconds crying in every one of them. Everyone knows to land a spell on EQ live, there was a line of sight check at the begging and at the end of your cast. You just made up that lie out of thin air saying there was only one LOS check. It was changed to one LOS check for TZVZ only.

Macken
04-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Macken you just proved how much of a giant idiot you are. Why do you think people ducked behind walls to avoid having spells land on them on EQ live? If there weren't 2 line of sight checks, ducking behind walls wouldn't cause the spells to fail but the spells did fail when you ran behind them.

Macken
04-30-2011, 03:33 PM
This is just like the time on TZVZ boards how there were a couple morons saying you needed 200MR to resist roots during Kunark and Velious. Yet in this screenshot, you have crazycloud (one of the best players on SZ), plus Vernal (original FoH member), plus a 1999 RZ player and a TZ player, and me, all saying the exact opposite.

Macken
04-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Nobody landed shit on me with just 120mr and 120FR during Kunark and Velious.

Macken
04-30-2011, 03:57 PM
All I know is that when Velious was the latest expansion, if you ran behind a wall before a caster finished a spell, it wouldn't go off. Anyone claiming otherwise is just a plain idiot or a liar.

Macken
04-30-2011, 03:58 PM
It's pretty easy to remember if you could run behind a wall to avoid spells or not seeing as how I did it probably 1000 times. Eventually a non-Heresy moron will post in the thread and confirm running behind walls to break line of sight stopped spells.

Macken
04-30-2011, 04:03 PM
HAHAHAHA SO SORRY. Looks like Macken is wrong once again. Yes, the second line of sight check was eventually removed on EQ live but it wasn't until later expansions. Day 1 of Sullon Zek, Line of sight worked exactly as mentioned below:

Macken
04-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Sorry to break up you guy's festival of idiots concerning Line of Sigh Checks, but once again Wehrmacht is right and Macken is wrong. Confirmed by Null himself, as well as about 10 other people. Unless the server is supposed to emulate Everquest 1 month before Planes of Power release, then it should have 2 LoS checks:

Macken
04-30-2011, 04:05 PM
It wasn't a question of balance. He was stating that during this time period, there was only 1 LoS check. He was obviously wrong as usual. I pulled up that null post and made him look retarded, hence why he briefly stopped spamming the forum with jibberish.

Misto
04-30-2011, 04:05 PM
holy shit u have too much time on ur hands. for shame, because u could be out giving handjobs.

Macken
04-30-2011, 04:08 PM
It's actually very easy to understand what he means. He said it pretty clearly, that during classic, two LOS checks existed which is why it's like that and it wasn't changed till PoP. I used walls to avoid LOS check on spells the entire time from level 1-60 on SZ so it matches exactly what I experienced.

Macken
04-30-2011, 04:10 PM
This is becoming my favorite thread.

wormoct wallowing in fail oblivious to the fact. And it only took 15 minutes to find these. Wait till i find his other gems.

http://www.vexthal.com/lolwut.gif

wehrmacht
05-01-2011, 03:57 AM
holy shit u have too much time on ur hands. for shame, because u could be out giving handjobs.

Yea that guy is seriously getting creepy. He's got little newspaper clippings of me all over his walls.

All that shit about magic resist has already been confirmed in this thread:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35253

Then all the stuff about 2 line of sight checks confirmed by Null + others:

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1710/unled11i.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8040/asdfif.jpg

This douchebag macken used a pet exploit to nuke people through walls and thinks that's how LOS functioned in all instances for every class.

mimixownzall
05-01-2011, 04:14 AM
I find it funny how Macken continues his failed stance on MR when everyone who actually played on live refutes his claims.

mimixownzall
05-01-2011, 04:19 AM
Anyone remember that Good Erudite wizard who used to camp up above the Neriak bank and gank evils who would go in there and bank?

He would log on another account that had a level 1 DE sittin at the bank. He would then /assist his level 1 (or /target, I can't remember which one he used/worked) and destroy them. He would then jump down and loot. He made a lot of cash doing that.

Macken
05-01-2011, 10:27 AM
I played up to when PoP came out but quit not too long afterwards. Up to that point I never once got rooted/snared when my MR got over 100.

Macken
05-01-2011, 10:28 AM
I find it funny how Macken continues his failed stance on MR when everyone who actually played on live refutes his claims.

Macken
05-01-2011, 10:38 AM
All I know is that when Velious was the latest expansion, if you ran behind a wall before a caster finished a spell, it wouldn't go off. Anyone claiming otherwise is just a plain idiot or a liar.

This douchebag macken used a pet exploit to nuke people through walls and thinks that's how LOS functioned in all instances for every class.

So now you call yourself an idiot and a liar?

You ok man? In real life i mean? you seem really unstable.

Macken
05-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Anyone remember that Good Erudite wizard who used to camp up above the Neriak bank and gank evils who would go in there and bank?

He would log on another account that had a level 1 DE sittin at the bank. He would then /assist his level 1 (or /target, I can't remember which one he used/worked) and destroy them. He would then jump down and loot. He made a lot of cash doing that.

How does it feel your closest comrade wormoct thinks you are an idiot and a liar?

P.S. everytime you say you were 100% resistant to any spells, this whole community lumps you in with wormoct and other famous clowns on this board.

wehrmacht
05-01-2011, 10:49 AM
P.S. everytime you say you were 100% resistant to any spells, this whole community lumps you in with wormoct and other famous clowns on this board.

Cap was 98% resistant to root according to August 11 patch notes. Nobody cares about your little dbag tactics of arguing over 1 or 2 percent. If someone says they were never rooted once with over 100MR, that's easily possible.

http://www.necrotalk.com/showthread.php?t=2295

Macken
05-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Nope. Can't wiggle out now. You've said it over and over, preached it from on high that you never ever once, never ever, never ever ever ever got rooted once you got 100mr.

Sorry bro. It's now permanantly enshrined in this forums dumbest quotes of all time hall of fame.

Look on the bright side. At least you are good at something.

wehrmacht
05-01-2011, 11:36 AM
As much fun as it is to see macken and werhmacht argue back and forth on the issue

With regard to magic resist, sadly wehrmacht is more right than wrong when it comes to this issue.
^
^
^
Wehrmacht = won

Macken = lost

3rd party impartial judge

Macken
05-01-2011, 11:44 AM
^
^
^
Wehrmacht = won

Macken = lost

3rd party impartial judge

Sorry bro, you said 100% resistance. With an absolute term like that, there is no middle ground, there is no "more right than wrong". You are either right, or you are wrong.

Everyone knows bro, Everyone.

Macken
05-01-2011, 12:24 PM
To help you further, here is another example:

Macken says,

"100% of the people on this forum know wormoct is an idiot."

While "more right than wrong", I would factually still be wrong.

"Most of the people on this forum know wormoct is an idiot"

Now this statement is a known fact.

See how i backed down from my absolutism? All i did was change "100%" to "most" and now i am factually right, unassailable, and trading in facts.

You on the other hand use extreme and absolute terms like "100%, always, never, all, none etc... and exaggerate with terms like "1 million, 1000's"

Hemming yourself in with exaggerated and absolute terms is not a good idea. People will always be able to pick your statements apart.

And people like me will absolutely destroy any false credibility you had. Then make fun of you for it.
I'm sorry you tried to pick an internet fight with the absolute, undisputed eternal SZ Sensei. I know it wasn't fair. You had no idea who you were trying to forum pvp. You didn't know you didn't stand a chance.

Everyone will forgive you. What's important now is that you become men about it and admit that you were wrong on both accounts. Everyone already knows bro. We are just waiting for you to rise up out of morony. We are all cheering for you bro.

You can do it!

Macken
05-01-2011, 06:12 PM
I never had root/snare land on me when i had 100+ mr (from a PC).

Macken
05-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Root/Snare landing in pvp would be stupid. Especially with snares that last what... 7 minutes or something retarded? Hell, I played a mage/wizard on sullon zek and agree that root/snare landing would be dumb.

Walk It Out
05-02-2011, 05:33 PM

true story

fiegi
05-02-2011, 05:39 PM
Jaydee will be banned within a month of server up anways. Banned everywhere he goes for hacking, he just can't control himself.

JayDee
05-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Only hacked at the end when I knew the server was a bust. Didn't conceal it either like you WBS tykes. Ran around with no stun no snare cheetah etc fully intending on getting banned.

P.S. Always remember the OOT massacre. 2 naked mages > your whole guild.

fiegi
05-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Only hacked at the end when I knew the server was a bust. Didn't conceal it either like you WBS tykes. Ran around with no stun no snare cheetah etc fully intending on getting banned.

Likely story cheater. 2 naked mages hacking > 2 boxer lvlin off seafuries is the story I heard. If you hang your hat on that long enough you might actually start believing it was more then it actually turned out to be, Mr irrelevant

keto
05-02-2011, 06:43 PM
If wbs hacked then I think GM Puma would have sniffed it out.

Macken
05-02-2011, 09:08 PM
O god, I could care less that I labeled the patch notes I posted as "SZ" instead of "Zek". It's the only point system I saw in the patch notes that lists the formulas. I didn't even bother reading it. I just posted it if the GM's wanted the formulas for some kind of point system. Nobody cares macken.

JayDee
05-03-2011, 12:27 AM
Mr irrelevant

If that's the title bestowed on me for being a casual player who never died and has kills over practically everyone on the server, then so be it :)

Lasher
05-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Im Happy no one killed you, Are you happy?

Gnar
05-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Smallmee attacked 2 savage wolves in KC near server death, didnt go well for the little halfling.

naez
05-03-2011, 03:16 AM
Idk who JayDee played but everyone dies excpet my main get over it br0

Haul
05-03-2011, 03:57 AM

If you use any kind of hack, at any point, you're lame bro. Way to try and make up for your lack of talent.

Haul
05-03-2011, 03:58 AM
If that's the title bestowed on me for being a casual player who never died and has kills over practically everyone on the server, then so be it :)

Delusional, and probably gay.

Macken
05-27-2011, 03:16 PM
In real EQ, you weren't guaranteed free kills by zerging.

NachtMystium
05-27-2011, 04:01 PM
very good. thanx for share. goog jobs.

Eldaran
05-27-2011, 04:18 PM
bot is necroing threads...

bakkily
05-29-2011, 06:08 PM
some epic funny shit here

why not pick on doors?

Doors
05-29-2011, 06:50 PM
Because I'm better than you.

See sig.

Macken
05-30-2011, 07:09 PM
In real EQ, you can't assist train people (ie: 0 skill kills) since they would run out of range or behind a wall or something....

Bootcamp
06-01-2011, 10:21 AM
If you use any kind of hack, at any point, you're lame bro. Way to try and make up for your lack of talent.

agreed. funny how most of the famous vztz "legendary" pvpers who many look up to were hackers. Still they have the guts to tell others how garbage they are.

Knuckle
06-01-2011, 10:41 AM
agreed. funny how most of the famous vztz "legendary" pvpers who many look up to were hackers. Still they have the guts to tell others how garbage they are.

which ones are hackers that are 'legendary'?

Bootcamp
06-01-2011, 10:49 AM
which ones are hackers that are 'legendary'?

well legendary is a BS word for it, but I think you can name a few dudes from your guild. Maybe even some who got free gear from the GMs for doin nothing except messing the server up for everyone else.

Rushmore
06-01-2011, 09:41 PM
For me Its a real short list. Maybe 2 or 3 more that I'm forgetting. Melees always put the big hurt on.

Xantille
Kaahbal
Knuckle

Cfullard
06-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Most of the 'hardcore' pvpers never made it off free servers with bullshit caster mitigated damage.

And the majority of the "PvP" server players played blue till Rallos Zek went coin only then came back.

Thanks for your input.

And also, if you're one of those idiots who was over on the box VZTZ red server? Rofl, you have no input to share here.

Any PvP server that gimps melee damage because they got ganked by one is more ROFL then PVP.

JayDee
06-01-2011, 09:55 PM
wut

fiegi
06-01-2011, 10:21 PM
damn that guy is all over the place, can tell hes fired up and passionate about his everquest

Macken
06-09-2011, 07:38 PM
4) AC did nothing so warriors and mages tanked the same in PvP so a mage gets cleric buffs and has warrior HP while doing 20x their dps

Pudge
06-09-2011, 08:13 PM
lol i love how macken still keeps this thread in the back of his mind for special contributions from wehr

wehrmacht
06-09-2011, 08:43 PM
lol i love how macken still keeps this thread in the back of his mind for special contributions from wehr

Even funnier is how all the stuff I posted was true yet he claims it's not.

JayDee
06-10-2011, 12:13 AM
20x the dps ? Never seen a rogue pop duelist on vztz eh

wehrmacht
06-10-2011, 01:10 AM
20x the dps ? Never seen a rogue pop duelist on vztz eh

Was talking about pre-kunark.

Macken
06-11-2011, 07:06 AM
Even funnier is how all the stuff I posted was true yet he claims it's not.

wehrmacht
06-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Of course I'm always hot, so i was always at the top.

A 100% vs 0% hp victory, that's pretty awful

http://www.scarybadguys.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/reele.JPG

Macken
06-11-2011, 01:39 PM
You can stop crying now from me killing your wizard on my monk in Lguk live side

Bardalicious
06-11-2011, 01:46 PM
He was too busy trying to find a zone line to PVP next to instead of fighting back obv.

Macken
06-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Your tears are tasty.

JayDee
06-11-2011, 04:31 PM
What is this thread about

Pretty sure it has sucked from beginning to end, excluding any posts I may have contributed

Macken
06-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Because on PEQ -300 MR checks are resisted 100% of the time .........

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-21-2011, 12:50 AM
That's not a dumb statement that's just dumb mechanics that when you pop your veteran AA's you become impervious to any spell thrown at you for 30 minutes...

Also, didn't Naez post a screen shot of other PEQ build PvP servers showing lifetap being resisted 18 times in a row off a green con mob? Also you shouldn't have to cap accuracy and strikethrough at level 65-70 pvp in order to land melee swings

Macken
06-21-2011, 03:04 AM
I think i got confused.

I was thinking PEQ was an emu term.

-300 modifier on a spell on live isn't that much anymore. But still, as i've pounded wormoct with this, there is no spell that is 100% resistable - no matter what anyone says.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-21-2011, 03:55 AM
there is no spell that is 100% resistable - no matter what anyone says.

There are tons that are unresistable, but they are used by NPC's

Macken
06-21-2011, 06:11 AM
You probably shouldn't do drugs and post.

Lazortag
06-21-2011, 01:32 PM

Abacab, "100% resistable" and "unresistable" literally mean the exact opposite.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Abacab, "100% resistable" and "unresistable" literally mean the exact opposite.

Yes Giegue they are, but the context of the sentence was not, to break it down for you homeslice:

"Because on PEQ -300 MR checks are resisted 100% of the time" is referring to myself getting a dozen or so resists off my spell casts

Macken then said:
"there is no spell that is 100% resistable"

Which lead to the statement:
"There are tons that are unresistable, but they are used by NPC's

C'mon bro if you're going to try and come at me for word choice then sharpen up on your pragmatics

Macken
06-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Im slow.

I still don't get it.

There are many unresistable spells i can think of but they are used by PC's too.

The tash line, the rapture line, some Malo lines, 4 slot enchanter dispells, all beneficial spells that pass other checks etc....

Not sure what you are getting at, but i don't do drugs either.

Macken
06-21-2011, 04:19 PM
SO until further explanation....

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Im slow.

I still don't get it.

There are many unresistable spells i can think of but they are used by PC's too.

The tash line, the rapture line, some Malo lines, 4 slot enchanter dispells, all beneficial spells that pass other checks etc....

Not sure what you are getting at, but i don't do drugs either.

I've had all of the above minus the beneficial line resisted against PC's on the PEQ build it's all a matter of opinion I assume

Macken
06-21-2011, 05:43 PM
lay off the drugs bro.

Macken
06-24-2011, 04:08 AM
Also, you drop down on me about an hour later in safe hall within 10 seconds of logging back in (stellar radar you're running I must say).

Threepoint
06-24-2011, 04:48 AM
Macken is map hacking ?

Nooo

First time I've ever heard that

Macken
06-24-2011, 09:50 AM
All the pros hack, havn't you ever asked a noob, noob?

Sitting in the safe hall in lguk and being immediately found is obvious hax.

Macken
06-25-2011, 01:29 AM
Bardalicious banned for hax tonight 6/24/11. Noob who wouldn't understand why he is easily found in safe hall of lower guk would obviously need to pay for hax.

6/24/11

Never Forget

Threepoint
06-25-2011, 03:45 AM
All the pros hack, havn't you ever asked a noob, noob?

Sitting in the safe hall in lguk and being immediately found is obvious hax.

I'm sorry for accusing you of something everyone already knows about you

Do you accept my apology, friend

Macken
06-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Accepted.

Everyone knows that anyone in the top 50 players will always be accused by the bottom 1000 of hacking. I got used to it back in 2001.

I forgave you even before you did it.

Galanteer
06-25-2011, 02:25 PM
How some people see pvp

http://www.thenoobcomic.com/index.php?pos=37

Macken
07-05-2011, 12:57 AM
no-descend levitate

I presume it's what Heresy used to walk past full zone in spawn in Fear without agroing a single mob or was that just standard warping?

Bardalicious
07-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Bardalicious banned for hax tonight 6/24/11. Noob who wouldn't understand why he is easily found in safe hall of lower guk would obviously need to pay for hax.

6/24/11

Never Forget

Oddly enough this is also my favorite moronic quote, Macken. Thank you for posting it here for me!

Another personal favorite:

Macken's dad's condom broke tonight 8/14/95. Failed coathanger abortion wouldn't understand how every post he makes only further adds to the satirical opinion others hold of him. If only his dad had paid the extra 50 cents for a Trojan..

8/14/95

Never Forget

Macken
07-05-2011, 02:36 AM
6/24/11

Never Forget

Bardalicious
07-05-2011, 02:37 AM
Macken's dad's condom broke tonight 8/14/95. Failed coathanger abortion wouldn't understand how every post he makes only further adds to the satirical opinion others hold of him. If only his dad had paid the extra 50 cents for a Trojan..

8/14/95

Never Forget

Am I doing it right yet? LOLOLOL PEOPLE RESPECT ME NOW.

Bardalicious
07-05-2011, 02:53 AM
To have things like recharging items and raining zone lines possible, but then ban people for doing it, is like putting steak in front of your dog and banning him from your property when he tries to eat it.

Hey I really enjoyed this one too.. Mack Dog.

Koota
07-05-2011, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the share

Macken
07-05-2011, 02:57 AM
Yes.

Basic lesson in cause and effect.

Control the cause, eliminate the effect. Then quit qq.

SearyxTZ
07-05-2011, 02:58 AM
or just follow the fucking rules because it's a 12 year old game loaded with exploits, emo child

Macken
07-05-2011, 02:59 AM
u mad?

Bardalicious
07-05-2011, 03:08 AM
How to post like Macken:

Step 1. ALWAYS stroke your ego first.
Step 2. Never admit that you look like a sped child.
Step 3. Claim victory in PVP no matter how far from the truth it is.
Step 4. Think of 1-liner catch phrases that only you find humor in.
Step 5. Throw in random_pvp_gank_screenshot002.
Step 6. If contended on any above points, re-post them word for word.
Step 7. Log in all of your forum alts to add pro-Macken tags.
Step 8. And if all else fails... resort to: "Umadbro??"
Step 9. Return to step 1.

Bardalicious
07-05-2011, 03:15 AM
To have things like recharging items and raining zone lines possible, but then ban people for doing it, is like putting steak in front of your dog and banning him from your property when he tries to eat it.

A.K.A. :

To have things like a 12 year old game client riddled with exploitable client-side offsets and data packets rich with information we shouldn't be able to see, then banning Macken for using teh hax, is like putting a steak in front of your dog and banning him from your property when he tries to eat it.

Macken
07-05-2011, 05:40 AM
u mad too?

Bardalicious
07-05-2011, 09:23 AM
u mad too?

See: Step 8

How to post like Macken:

Step 1. ALWAYS stroke your ego first.
Step 2. Never admit that you look like a sped child.
Step 3. Claim victory in PVP no matter how far from the truth it is.
Step 4. Think of 1-liner catch phrases that only you find humor in.
Step 5. Throw in random_pvp_gank_screenshot002.
Step 6. If contended on any above points, re-post them word for word.
Step 7. Log in all of your forum alts to add pro-Macken tags.
Step 9. Return to step 1.

Macken
07-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Yep, u mad.

Bardalicious
07-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Yep, u mad.

fiegi
07-05-2011, 11:10 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN GON HERE:confused::confused:

JayDee
07-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Fiegi mad

Macken
10-23-2011, 05:58 PM
Guys we need to make a big push on live to get everyone back to GFay where they belong. I won't stand for bs NFP as auction zone; who's even heard of that? :rolleyes:

Macken
10-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Since Null and Rogean already said this is no longer a "classic" server and things are being changed for balance, I think people would like to see small race warriors and rogues addressed.

1. Small race warriors should have their kick stun people just like large race bash does (they get this at level 55 anyway). VZTZ was way too caster heavy and the only melees you saw in game were ogres and trolls. There's no reason not to do this unless you don't want to see any other races of melee in game.

2. Rogues should get double backstab earlier than level 55. I think when they did this on VZTZ, monks still out damaged them so it's certainly not a balance issue. They will still mostly suck, just not quite as bad.

Macken
10-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Why should a pvp server be any different when it comes to the naming policy? I wonder if Rogean would let me be a guide just to police names :P

Melveny
10-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Lolz to be had in this thread

Sprinkle
10-24-2011, 12:17 PM
why was a months old thread bumped , i did not see anything here worth sharing with others who have never been to this forum before the red beta , such as myself

Macken
10-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Lots of valuable gems in this here thread

Post any that you feel apply.

Whoa! heres another!

Macken
10-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Bump :/

It looks like Grindcore is dead before the server even released. Who's going to step up and be the premiere anti guild?

Macken
10-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Now you try.

Morninx
10-24-2011, 04:03 PM
this server should just be teams based.. Blues vs reds.. should provide for a lot of entertainment

Softcore PK
10-24-2011, 04:06 PM
I'm not blue, Macken :P

Macken
10-24-2011, 04:10 PM
yes

Sprinkle
10-24-2011, 07:00 PM
softcore i HATE YOUR FUCKING AVATAR PIC THAT GIRL HAUNTS ME FUCK YOU

Softcore PK
10-24-2011, 07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vu5abpoJdo&feature=related

Melveny
10-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Isn't that from a movie? Amile or something ? Creepy creepy picture indeed .....

Softcore PK
10-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Elle est étrange, mais un ange.

Melveny
10-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Eh

Oh man way to make me stupid with the YouTube link, lol I didn't see I just remember that picture from the cover of te DVD.

Not_Kazowi
10-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Remember when Rexx donated like 100 bucks to his so called friend Gronkus, only for him to shut down the project and bail with everyone's money like weeks later.

lololololol box life

i dropped 50$ a lot of other people donated 100$ and thurloc dropped over 300 for a new power supply. Way to talk shit to the people who supported the server you played on.

stay classy pal

Melveny
10-24-2011, 07:31 PM
I still have no idea who th fuck jaydee is from the last forum lol

Macken
10-24-2011, 11:16 PM
Why? You can't bind rush nearly as easily when you respawn at zero mana. There's absolutely no problem with enabling binding in dungeons and so far there haven't been any issues on the red99 beta because of it.

Lazortag
10-24-2011, 11:25 PM
It was a fair observation considering most of the people who complain about bind rushing come from a server where casters respawned at 100% mana (like vztz). It's not nearly as potent of a strategy on red99 where you respawn at 0 mana. Binding in dungeons is classic so it's gonna stay that way, and no amount of bitching is going to get things changed to suit your needs.

Macken
10-24-2011, 11:33 PM
Binding in dungeons is classic so it's gonna stay that way, and no amount of bitching is going to get things changed to suit your needs.

Sprinkle
10-24-2011, 11:34 PM
binding in dungeons is epic win , cause the retards who do it ( Fish baits ) always bind RIGHT AT WHAT THEY ARE CAMPING , not around the corner

not at a safe spot

RIGHT THERE

so after i pk them

pop i can do it again for twice the pleasure , like doublemint gum

Ssleeve
10-24-2011, 11:37 PM

What was your beef with red99?

Considering you play it all the time.

Also kudos for trolling Salty.

Null
10-25-2011, 03:34 AM
i dropped 50$ a lot of other people donated 100$ and thurloc dropped over 300 for a new power supply. Way to talk shit to the people who supported the server you played on.

stay classy pal

Power supply was actually $50, the other $250 went towards a cordless hair dryer.

Titanuk
10-25-2011, 05:25 AM
Power supply was actually $50, the other $250 went towards a cordless hair dryer.

searyx'd?

Macken
10-25-2011, 01:09 PM
I bet they're working out a way for the level range to increase as players level.

Sprinkle
10-25-2011, 02:16 PM
that should never happen

4 up 4 down make it clearly show as EVEN in pvp range

done , resists done , server go for launch

Macken
10-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Gut and strip the crappy anti-pvp code from the pristine main stream classic code.

Release.

Macken
10-26-2011, 12:53 AM
That means a Wizard can either land two 1100 damage ice comets in a row (and one shot someone), or...

Sprinkle
10-26-2011, 01:28 AM
max is 750 theres a reduction in pvp

not classic , but its in there

Blayze
10-26-2011, 02:11 AM
that should never happen

4 up 4 down make it clearly show as EVEN in pvp range

done , resists done , server go for launch

Says the pathetic individual who used exploits to kill level 2s when he was 30+. /quit your sorry excuse for a life.

Silikten
10-26-2011, 02:29 AM

lololololol box life

Visual aid

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/00b3r/thebox.jpg

Sprinkle
10-26-2011, 12:13 PM
awesome pic

thats me biting blaze he is like DUDE OW STOP

im like FUCK YOU BLAZE YOU TASTE YUMMY NOMNOMS

Macken
10-26-2011, 06:32 PM
, and if too many people actually found out who had been killing a lot of people, that person would probably have been hanged. A leaderboard just doesn't fit into the lore of EQ.

Macken
10-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Yes, classic - velious the GMs got involved in pvp a lot. I'd kinda like to see some of that arbitrarily decided anti-PK GMing to keep some of the griefers in check :P

Macken
10-29-2011, 02:58 AM
Will screenshots of people agreeing to transfer items/money and screenshots of all items traded be sufficient proof of a scam in the event we need gm help getting our stuff back from someone who was supposed to transfer to our bank alt?

Macken
10-29-2011, 03:00 AM
Why? They do this for players on the blue server, red should be no different.

Macken
10-29-2011, 03:02 AM
..... but when someone takes your items because you trust them to transfer it's not pvp.

Macken
10-29-2011, 03:04 AM
ganking is frowned upon, and in many cases, against the rules.

Macken
10-29-2011, 03:07 AM
that's why we have things like play nice policy .

Macken
10-29-2011, 03:12 AM
... people who want their stolen things back need to provide evidence of the offense for the GMs to do anything about it. So I made a post asking if screenshots of specific things would be evidence enough. If a dev told me that scams such as this will be legal on the pvp server, that would be the end of my queries on the subject. But I really doubt that is the case;

Harrison
10-29-2011, 03:38 AM
Retards that post that many times in a row should be banned, seriously.

No one cares about anything you have to say or think Macken. You're the bottom of the barrel in a pvp community, which is already boiled down to the absolute lowest of the low.

Diggles
10-29-2011, 03:48 AM
I think we can all agree Softcore PK is a retard on both sides.

Not to mention wanting to start a crusade to report Abacab's surname.

Purpie.

Macken
10-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Retards that post that many times in a row should be banned, seriously.

No one cares about anything you have to say or think Macken. You're the bottom of the barrel in a pvp community, which is already boiled down to the absolute lowest of the low.

Is that a fat.....

Jack?

Macken
10-29-2011, 12:21 PM
On live I was quite a menace.

Sprinkle
10-29-2011, 12:24 PM
macken your quotes are good , i enjoyed them

dont mind harrison he is just mad at everyone for some unknown reason

Palemoon
10-29-2011, 12:24 PM
I think we can all agree Softcore PK is a retard on both sides.

Not to mention wanting to start a crusade to report Abacab's surname.

Purpie.

There is a naming policy in place that should be respected. Please follow the rules your host has provided on these servers. Names in violation will be reported.

Good day.

Macken
10-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Personally I think charge items should be left alone. It's basically like saying we should remove alchemy cause it's overpowered to have certain potions. .

Macken
10-29-2011, 01:29 PM
I don't think these click items have been used enough on the beta for people to have a big opinion about them either. Better to leave them be and if PVP gets ruined by "CLICK SPAM" then we can do something about it. But I'm sure it won't be. .

This just in:

Lovely to argue before the US Supreme Court tomorrow that there is nothing wrong with murder.

Lovey was quoted saying "i don't think the world has stood long enough for people to have a big opinion about it one way or the other, better to leave it be and if the world gets ruined by "MURDER" then we can do something about it then. But we havn't gotten to 2012 yet. I just don't see the history or proof up to this point to argue against murder".

Lovely
10-29-2011, 01:30 PM
You're probably the most stupid person on this forum Macken. Comparing a video game to Murder and recharging with MQ/Speedhacks. Dumber then dumb is the word for you.

Aadill
10-29-2011, 01:33 PM
all of you are god damned retarded

shut up.

Macken
10-29-2011, 01:42 PM
What in the world does recharging an item have to do with exploiting? Strange.. strange.. strange...