PDA

View Full Version : Questism

Goobles
03-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Questism
The beginning
The ultimate sorcerer created the earth, the sun, and the stars. The universe is in an orb atop His marvelous rune staff, ever so remarkable. Everything is circular, revolving or circling the centerpiece which is the Sun. Even if we are to send satellites out, we will reach the wall of the orb, and begin travelling along the wall – while still believing we are moving in the same direction as before.
Conceived by the reproductive organs of our elders during copulation, we begin to manifest into a subordinate of the two – taking certain traits from each of them. The resulting manifestation is protected by a shield to prevent being damaged while being conjured, and is attached to a sac which absorbs in the elements from the world which the Protector provides. This is the preparation.
Three seasons later, the elemental manifestation will be ready to exit its protective chamber. Soon it will acquire an identity, and be nurtured until it is ready to embark on its ultimate journey – or main quest.

I need help writing more, seriously.

Hasbinbad
03-02-2010, 12:48 PM
I need help.
I hear your cry.

Selboog
03-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Goobles emerges from the poon. Immediately standing upon his stumps he tumbles down the dark green grassy steep knoll his creator so carelessly conceived him on. Clutching the nearest inanimate object Goobles crutches himself upon his stumps one more time to discover the narliest cramp to ever clutch his insides. Releasing the vile residue that resides the dark green grassy knoll celebrates the contrast color of Gooble's first droppings!