PDA

View Full Version : sean and ryan mtv twins are back on twitch and hotter than ever!

Pages : [1] 2

halloweentown
10-06-2022, 05:01 PM
not sure if you guys are deserving of us...had to really think about this for a while....but at any rate if you want to RE TUNE IN to our daily antics and ever changing lives check us out on twitch.tv/rjfspf still rockin the coke, still rockin the doves and donuts. love you guys. come check us out on twitch.tv/rjfspf

twitch insanity: twitch.tv/rjfspf

Encroaching Death
10-06-2022, 05:03 PM
fart

Encroaching Death
10-06-2022, 05:04 PM
what level is your cat?

Encroaching Death
10-06-2022, 05:15 PM
I'm the one guy watching

Encroaching Death
10-06-2022, 05:16 PM
How much plat did your face tats cost?

Encroaching Death
10-06-2022, 05:17 PM
I'm not gonna stop

Jibartik
10-06-2022, 05:35 PM
its over?

halloweentown
10-06-2022, 05:36 PM
just getting started, enjoy our home tour for right now...dont cry afterwards though that you cant live as lavishly as we do. you'll get there one day. i believe in you.

Chortles Snortles
10-06-2022, 06:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/04oPd.gif

Encroaching Death
10-06-2022, 06:16 PM
I liked it.

It was a live-action RnF thread

Tunabros
10-06-2022, 06:28 PM
they have serious issues

Encroaching Death
10-06-2022, 06:30 PM
I'm pretty sure I freebased coke with one of them

Bardp1999
10-06-2022, 08:02 PM
So this is what unemployment looks like

Chortles Snortles
10-06-2022, 08:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YXkMtcK.gif

Bardp1999
10-06-2022, 08:37 PM
Yo Chortles we can be the Spyderlulz Twins. Do you want to be the guy with no girlfriend and face tattoos or do you want to be the guy with no girlfriend and the meth problem? We both have to be racist though

Chortles Snortles
10-06-2022, 08:42 PM
don't address me as your peer, thanks

Reiwa
10-07-2022, 12:57 AM
Face tattoos generally mean 1 of 2 things.

1) Meth
2) Meth

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

cd288
10-07-2022, 01:39 AM
Honestly the chortles wire gif to describe these two guys was the most accurate thing I’ve seen in awhile lmao

Bardp1999
10-07-2022, 02:45 AM
Honestly the chortles wire gif to describe these two guys was the most accurate thing I’ve seen in awhile lmao

Sopranos idiot

Patrece
10-07-2022, 03:42 AM
You bums have Great Value in your fridge, these guys are the real deal

Skarne
10-07-2022, 08:44 AM
Sopranos idiot

Nah thats bubbles from the wire bro.

Encroaching Death
10-07-2022, 08:46 AM
A new set of teeth are NODROP - can't buy em with all that rubberband man money

cd288
10-07-2022, 10:07 AM
Sopranos idiot

You’re such a dumbass

Chortles Snortles
10-07-2022, 10:25 AM
(lol)

Jungleberry
10-07-2022, 04:31 PM
And already banned. Imagine that. Drop the pipes.

Patrece
10-07-2022, 04:32 PM
Bunch of snitches

Chortles Snortles
10-07-2022, 04:44 PM
simp.tv

Bardp1999
10-07-2022, 05:06 PM
DERRRR THE WIRE HUR HUR HUR

EScVpo-1zlw

Chortles Snortles
10-07-2022, 05:46 PM
page 1 gif you speedreading dipshit

unsunghero
10-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Banned on twitch apparently

I think I tried to warn you guys before, Twitch is basically a more progressive version of reddit, run by sad lonely leftists simps who give attractive women 1/10th the penalties dudes get. Some chick fucked on stream twice now in front of children viewers and only got a 1 week ban (and now has 20x+ more kids in viewership), while a dude got a permanent ban for posting a pic of a popular female streamer without makeup

Your political opinions and even language used communicating are not going to fly there. I tried to warn you before

Unless you want to make a channel where you peg yourselves on stream (Twitch will LOVE this), I would recommend a streaming server with less moderation

Encroaching Death
10-07-2022, 06:02 PM
Banned on twitch apparently

I think I tried to warn you guys before, Twitch is basically a more progressive version of reddit, run by sad lonely leftists simps who give attractive women 1/10th the penalties dudes get. Some chick fucked on stream twice now in front of children viewers and only got a 1 week ban (and now has 20x+ more kids in viewership), while a dude got a permanent ban for posting a pic of a popular female streamer without makeup

Your political opinions and even language used communicating are not going to fly there. I tried to warn you before

Unless you want to make a channel where you peg yourselves on stream (Twitch will LOVE this), I would recommend a streaming server with less moderation

They probably got banned for criticizing BLM in their last video.

And no, that's not sarcasm. They probably did. Can't touch the golden calf. That's heresy.

Basanos
10-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Damn conservatives sure run into a lot of free speech situations. It's a pretty ridiculous stance to take, maybe they can't see how their actions also stifle free speech.

Here I was avoiding Twitch because I'm 40, but I will make sure to slip 'em a few bucks for my horny leftist comrades online

cd288
10-08-2022, 12:13 AM
DERRRR THE WIRE HUR HUR HUR

EScVpo-1zlw

Sounds like you’ve never seen the wire if you didn’t know what the gif on page 1 was. Nothing better than watching an idiot like this fucking moron get proven wrong twice lol

Encroaching Death
10-08-2022, 12:42 PM
Damn conservatives sure run into a lot of free speech situations. It's a pretty ridiculous stance to take, maybe they can't see how their actions also stifle free speech.

Here I was avoiding Twitch because I'm 40, but I will make sure to slip 'em a few bucks for my horny leftist comrades online

So your solution for free speech is "Stay quiet or else you might anger the authoritarians"?

Boot. Licker.

Basanos
10-09-2022, 09:37 AM
So your solution for free speech is "Stay quiet or else you might anger the authoritarians"?

Boot. Licker.No I encourage them to speak up, so that they get themselves banned from as many platforms as possible. Just let them talk and the natural result is usually deplatforming, since their rotten beliefs tend to spill out.

They love cops as long as those cops aren't working against conservatives, so obviously they don't actually care about free speech.

Encroaching Death
10-09-2022, 10:54 AM
No I encourage them to speak up, so that they get themselves banned from as many platforms as possible. Just let them talk and the natural result is usually deplatforming, since their rotten beliefs tend to spill out.

They love cops as long as those cops aren't working against conservatives, so obviously they don't actually care about free speech.

Places like Twitter will ban all the insane rightwingers.

Not touching any of the insane leftwingers.

Only discourse left on Twitter is Normal, Sane Rightwingers VS Insane, Violent Leftwingers.

Normies believe Twitter is an accurate reflection of the US and start to see that the Left has driven off the deep end.

Rightwing victories pile up. :)

Basanos
10-09-2022, 11:09 AM
Places like Twitter will ban all the insane rightwingers.

Not touching any of the insane leftwingers.

Only discourse left on Twitter is Normal, Sane Rightwingers VS Insane, Violent Leftwingers.

Normies believe Twitter is an accurate reflection of the US and start to see that the Left has driven off the deep end.

Rightwing victories pile up. :)those victories look an awful lot like losing elections and the resulting histrionics, but sure, tell yourself they're victories if it helps you

Encroaching Death
10-09-2022, 11:14 AM
those victories look an awful lot like losing elections and the resulting histrionics, but sure, tell yourself they're victories if it helps you

Okay :)

91% of Trump's candidates won their open primaries, and 4 of 10 challengers topped incumbents. (https://www.npr.org/sections/2022-live-primary-election-race-results/2022/09/06/1120652541/donald-trump-republican-primary-endorsement-performance)

Basanos
10-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Yeah keep taking victory laps after winning a primary if you want.

Don't worry, even if the Democrats win the actual elections, they're also conservatives, so the awful rich monsters that you guys worship win either way.

Encroaching Death
10-09-2022, 12:05 PM
Yeah keep taking victory laps after winning a primary if you want.

Don't worry, even if the Democrats win the actual elections, they're also conservatives, so the awful rich monsters that you guys worship win either way.

Yay! I win no matter what :D

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 04:47 PM
Sounds like you’ve never seen the wire if you didn’t know what the gif on page 1 was. Nothing better than watching an idiot like this fucking moron get proven wrong twice lol

There's two gifs, you're both retarded.

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 04:50 PM
Okay :)

91% of Trump's candidates won their open primaries, and 4 of 10 challengers topped incumbents. (https://www.npr.org/sections/2022-live-primary-election-race-results/2022/09/06/1120652541/donald-trump-republican-primary-endorsement-performance)

What is open primary?

cd288
10-09-2022, 06:32 PM
There's two gifs, you're both retarded.

There’s one gif on page 1 you idiot

Chortles Snortles
10-09-2022, 06:36 PM
aww u fell for disingenuous poster bait

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 10:14 PM
There’s one gif on page 1 you idiot

The page 1 claim was post facto to Spyder melty

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 12:20 AM
What is open primary?

It's where Democrats who Trump has won over can also vote for the candidates he endorses

Byrjun
10-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Some guy: gets banned on Twitch

Professional victim conservatives: THIS MUST BE DA LIBRULS FAULT DOES NE1 WANT 2 NO MY POLITKUL OPINON?

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 01:10 PM
Professional victim conservatives: THIS MUST BE DA LIBRULS FAULT DOES NE1 WANT 2 NO MY POLITKUL OPINON?

Some guy gets shot by police.

Professional victim Leftists: THIS MUST BE DA COPS FAULT DOES NE1 WANT 2 NO MY POLITKUL OPINON?

Basanos
10-10-2022, 03:46 PM
This should be fun!

Some orange guy: gets his house in West Palm Beach raided by the FBI

Professional victim conservatives: THIS MUST BE DA COPS FAULT DOES NE1 WANT 2 NO MY POLITKUL OPINON?

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 03:48 PM
This should be fun!

Some orange guy: gets his house in West Palm Beach raided by the FBI

Professional victim conservatives: THIS MUST BE DA COPS FAULT DOES NE1 WANT 2 NO MY POLITKUL OPINON?

President incumbent using the FBI to raid the house of the previous president.

Leftists: "THIS IS FINE. CORRUPTION IS GUD WEN WE BENEFIT"

Basanos
10-10-2022, 03:53 PM
President incumbent using the FBI to raid the house of the previous president.

Leftists: "THIS IS FINE. CORRUPTION IS GUD WEN WE BENEFIT"Conservative guys: ignore or encourage corruption for decades because it serves the social order they benefit from

Professional victim conservatives: THE PRESIDENT WHO ADMITTED TO CRIMES MULTIPLE TIMES ON NATIONAL TELEVISION GOT RAIDED BY COPS, THIS IS CORRUPTION

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 03:54 PM
THE PRESIDENT WHO ADMITTED TO CRIMES MULTIPLE TIMES ON NATIONAL TELEVISION

lol never fuckin happened, BlueAnon.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 03:56 PM
Oh well you should probably notify the FBI of their mistake, it's almost like there would have to be a shitload of evidence for the FBI to raid a former president's house and I am sure they would love to hear that they were wrong. Make sure to send them the youtube video you found the, uh, lack of evidence on.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 03:56 PM
Oh well you should probably notify the FBI of their mistake, it's almost like there would have to be a shitload of evidence for the FBI to raid a former president's house and I am sure they would love to hear that they were wrong. Make sure to send them the youtube video you found the, uh, lack of evidence on.

Should I send them this?

kP5Cjpah7Js

Basanos
10-10-2022, 04:04 PM
Should I send them this?

kP5Cjpah7JsYou should definitely send them that, it's bulletproof and we all know anything, including hunches and the shapes of clouds, counts as evidence in the mind of the conservative.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 04:07 PM
You should definitely send them that, it's bulletproof and we all know anything, including hunches and the shapes of clouds, counts as evidence in the mind of the conservative.

Apparently admitting to wrong doing means the FBI can raid your home, so by your logic, Biden should get raided by the FBI.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 04:15 PM
Apparently admitting to wrong doing means the FBI can raid your home, so by your logic, Biden should get raided by the FBI.Yes, okay, I am fine with this outcome if they both go down

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 04:16 PM
Yes, okay, I am fine with this outcome if they both go down

See, that's where we differ.

The FBI has no right to raid Biden.

Or Trump.

Because I believe in the rule of law.

cd288
10-10-2022, 04:53 PM

Or Trump.

Because I believe in the rule of law.

Trump refused to turn over top secret information and then told his personal lawyer to lie to the government and tell them that they didn't have anything else at his house lmao. At that point the FBI can raid you.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 05:00 PM
Trump refused to turn over top secret information and then told his personal lawyer to lie to the government and tell them that they didn't have anything else at his house lmao. At that point the FBI can raid you.

That's not even close to what happened.

He was allowed to store documents there (and was even provided with a lock) and the retroactively told they were classified (wow, sounds totally legit bro) and then THEY RAIDED THE PREVIOUS PRESIDENT'S HOME.

Maybe a phone call first? No?

The FBI doesn't go around raiding ex-president's homes.

Shit was a political hit job. Through and though.

Domo
people who support a political party like a sports team are stupid

Encroaching Death
people who support a political party like a sports team are stupid

cd288
10-10-2022, 05:10 PM

He was allowed to store documents there (and was even provided with a lock) and the retroactively told they were classified (wow, sounds totally legit bro) and then THEY RAIDED THE PREVIOUS PRESIDENT'S HOME.

Lmao. Imagine having this low of an IQ?

The documents literally say classified and top secret on them. He was allowed to store documents there DURING his Presidency. Afterward, documents that he has no right to must be returned.

Imagine thinking the President controls the DOJ......

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 05:11 PM
Lmao. Imagine having this low of an IQ?

The documents literally say classified and top secret on them. He was allowed to store documents there DURING his Presidency. Afterward, documents that he has no right to must be returned.

Imagine thinking the President controls the DOJ......

He declassified them.

Low IQ...

pfft

Basanos
10-10-2022, 06:18 PM

Or Trump.

Because I believe in the rule of law.You have a lot to learn about opposing the police

The idea of an conservative, anti-vaccination, pro-police anarcho-primitivist is pretty amazing though. Shows some intense Idea Understander credentials

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 06:23 PM
You have a lot to learn about opposing the police

The idea of an conservative, anti-vaccination, pro-police anarcho-primitivist is pretty amazing though. Shows some intense Idea Understander credentials

I said I believe in the rule of law.

That doesn't mean I support cops, local or illegal (the FBI).

They're thugs of the state.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 06:25 PM
You’re gonna have a rough time cosplaying in the woods

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 06:28 PM
You’re gonna have a rough time cosplaying in the woods

Nope. I won't be in the woods.

I can recognize when my political ambitions are unrealistic.

Not everyone wants to return to monke.

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 06:32 PM

All made possible through waiving executive privilege.

Elections have consequences or some shit.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 06:34 PM
All made possible through waiving executive privilege.

Elections have consequences or some shit.

Just white noise. That's all I see.

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Just white noise. That's all I see.

NARA couldn't do nuffin until he did. It's bogus that he did but the rest is all kosher.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 06:43 PM
NARA couldn't do nuffin until he did. It's bogus that he did but the rest is all kosher.

I refuse to believe it's anything but a political hitjob.

To deny that, would be to deny reality.

Past presidents aren't treated this way.

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 06:49 PM

Have the imperial magisters decided to hear the case?

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 06:52 PM
Have the imperial magisters decided to hear the case?

Dunno, but if he slips out of this noose the CIA will just kill him

Basanos
10-10-2022, 06:55 PM
I can recognize when my political ambitions are unrealistic.Makes sense when all you do is support the status quo, just like the rich elites want

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Dunno, but if he slips out of this noose the CIA will just kill him

Let's go heart attack gun

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 06:59 PM
Makes sense when all you do is support the status quo, just like the rich elites want

Yep, that's me.

Mr. Status Quo.

I recognize not all people want to live in primitive communes with little to no rules, so I don't force my beliefs on others.

cd288
10-10-2022, 07:21 PM
He declassified them.

Low IQ...

pfft

Well first off, if he so obviously declassified them, why did he first deny that he had any documents at all? And then when they were found why did he claim initially that they were planted by the FBI? Would’ve been so easy at both those times to try to lie about declassifying them. But he didn’t. Wonder why….

Second, if he declassified them he would have evidence of doing so. And it would’ve been presented by his lawyers during the court hearings. The fact that they won’t actually present evidence or even really make the real declassification argument is…wait for it…because they know it’s a lie and they could lose their law license if they do. It’s the same thing that happened with a lot of those election fraud cases he filed…his attorneys ultimately wouldn’t actually say there was fraud because they legally cannot lie in court or they lose their license.

As a lawyer I will tell you, you know someone is BSing when you see the lawyers unwilling to really make the argument in court.

cd288
10-10-2022, 07:21 PM

Well it’s easily deniable because guess what the DOJ is not controlled by the President or congress.

Glad I was able to educate you on civics today! Guessing you must not have had good grades on that subject in high school

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 07:26 PM
Well first off, if he so obviously declassified them, why did he first deny that he had any documents at all? And then when they were found why did he claim initially that they were planted by the FBI? Would’ve been so easy at both those times to try to lie about declassifying them. But he didn’t. Wonder why….

Second, if he declassified them he would have evidence of doing so. And it would’ve been presented by his lawyers during the court hearings. The fact that they won’t actually present evidence or even really make the real declassification argument is…wait for it…because they know it’s a lie and they could lose their law license if they do. It’s the same thing that happened with a lot of those election fraud cases he filed…his attorneys ultimately wouldn’t actually say there was fraud because they legally cannot lie in court or they lose their license.

As a lawyer I will tell you, you know someone is BSing when you see the lawyers unwilling to really make the argument in court.

He didn't deny he had documents. They literally gave him a lock to use, so they knew he had documents.

It's really hard to have evidence of declassifying something when the administration AFTER you retroactively claims everything the president touches is classified. (Geee...I WONDER why they would do such a thing...)

So now his coffee cup is classified, retroactively.

Sounds fair and normal to me! Definitely not some sort of entrapment ploy...nahhh

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 07:28 PM

Who can require the executive to document use of his own authority?

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 07:29 PM
Well it’s easily deniable because guess what the DOJ is not controlled by the President or congress.

Glad I was able to educate you on civics today! Guessing you must not have had good grades on that subject in high school

If you honestly believe that, you are naive as shit.

cd288
10-10-2022, 07:54 PM
He didn't deny he had documents. They literally gave him a lock to use, so they knew he had documents.

It's really hard to have evidence of declassifying something when the administration AFTER you retroactively claims everything the president touches is classified. (Geee...I WONDER why they would do such a thing...)

So now his coffee cup is classified, retroactively.

Sounds fair and normal to me! Definitely not some sort of entrapment ploy...nahhh

It’s really not hard to have evidence of it because there’s a process for doing it that’s been followed in basically all past administrations since the presidential records rules went into effect. So yeah, sorry to disappoint ya

cd288
10-10-2022, 07:55 PM
If you honestly believe that, you are naive as shit.

The only reason you believe that is because Trump tried to (and sometimes succeeded in) literally weaponizing the DOJ. That’s wasn’t done before. So now you view anything the DOJ does as a political guy job because your man Trump used it as a political tool.

We’ve all gotta be thankful for stupid people like you though, otherwise we’d all have the same amount of shit because smart people wouldn’t be more valuable

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 07:59 PM
The only reason you believe that is because Trump tried to (and sometimes succeeded in) literally weaponizing the DOJ. That’s wasn’t done before. So now you view anything the DOJ does as a political guy job because your man Trump used it as a political tool.

We’ve all gotta be thankful for stupid people like you though, otherwise we’d all have the same amount of shit because smart people wouldn’t be more valuable

No, I believe that because every presidential adminstration has had control over the DOJ when they were in power.

Of course it isn't supposed to happen, but it does, and everyone (except you) knows it.

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 08:00 PM
Legislative and judicial branches have no classification authority. Presidential records act is malarkey like the electoral count act.

cd288
10-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Really? Why didn’t Obama use it to investigate bush, or bush use it to investigate Clinton.

The best part of your whole argument here is that it literally falls flat on its face regardless because the dude told his attorney to lie to the government and tell them they didn’t have any more documents. If he so obviously and clearly declassified them like “with his brain by thinking about it” as he says, then you wouldn’t need to lie to the government about having them lmao

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 08:02 PM
Really? Why didn’t Obama use it to investigate bush, or bush use it to investigate Clinton.

The best part of your whole argument here is that it literally falls flat on its face regardless because the dude told his attorney to lie to the government and tell them they didn’t have any more documents. If he so obviously and clearly declassified them like “with his brain by thinking about it” as he says, then you wouldn’t need to lie to the government about having them lmao

Because they don't always it maliciously, you moron.

Not everyone is completely corrupt. Some are just a little corrupt.

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 08:02 PM
No, I believe that because every presidential adminstration has had control over the DOJ when they were in power.

Of course it isn't supposed to happen, but it does, and everyone (except you) knows it.

Based and US v Nixon pilled

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 08:03 PM
Based and US v Nixon pilled

See? Wonkie even knows it.

Tethler
10-10-2022, 10:36 PM
What's goin on in here? Thought this thread was about tweakers getting deplatformed.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 10:39 PM
What's goin on in here? Thought this thread was about tweakers getting deplatformed.

They also live out of a hotel room.

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 10:43 PM

It's a separation of powers issue.

If Congress/Court can require the President to smack himself around, the branches aren't coequal.

Error non habet ius.

Tethler
10-10-2022, 10:47 PM
They also live out of a hotel room.

So I hear

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 11:23 PM
NARA is a subsidiary of the executive branch; a subsidiary of the executive.

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 11:26 PM
NARA is a subsidiary of the executive branch; a subsidiary of the executive.

They cannot do anything or any of this without approval from the head of the branch without the endorsement of the executive to borrow his power.

cd288
10-11-2022, 12:50 AM
Because they don't always it maliciously, you moron.

Not everyone is completely corrupt. Some are just a little corrupt.

Love how you just ignored the second part because you can’t refute it lmao

magnetaress
10-11-2022, 12:52 AM

Typical gaslighting.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 12:54 AM
Love how you just ignored the second part because you can’t refute it lmaoThey do that a lot around here

magnetaress
10-11-2022, 12:59 AM
They do that a lot around here

More gaslighting of the entire boards now.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 06:31 AM

That's because it was 100% speculative bullshit.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

It's possible Trump didn't know that Biden's admin quietly retroactively made napkins "classified documents" and he truthfully told his lawyer. "Nah, they're all either declassified or insignificant items like cups and napkins."

cd288
10-11-2022, 09:39 AM

It's possible Trump didn't know that Biden's admin quietly retroactively made napkins "classified documents" and he truthfully told his lawyer. "Nah, they're all either declassified or insignificant items like cups and napkins."

Speculative bullshit? Lmao the lawyer literally testified about it.

Yeah you know the lawyer is just totally risking their law license and lying and making all that up…sure buddy. Fucking idiot lol

cd288
10-11-2022, 09:42 AM
They do that a lot around here

Yeah for real. I mean I get it there are many politicians who have done shady shit in their lives. I’m hardly a one sided democrat shill (I usually vote republican - voted for trump in 2016 because I used to know him and his family personally). But this dude is a moron who refuses to accept things about trump because that would mean he can’t “own the libs”

He’s an example of what’s wrong with our country today.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 09:45 AM
But this dude is a moron who refuses to accept things

Says the guy who doesn't believe a president has influence over his DOJ :rolleyes:

Basanos
10-11-2022, 09:46 AM

You're right, this is why everyone will dismiss without evidence the whole "the FBI is biased against Trump" thing, there's just zero evidence of it.

Interesting how you apply the "speculative bullshit" to one argument but not the ones you make, as if your speculation is somehow superior to any other.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 09:48 AM
Speculative bullshit? Lmao the lawyer literally testified about it.

Yeah you know the lawyer is just totally risking their law license and lying and making all that up…sure buddy. Fucking idiot lol

Really? (https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/13/us/politics/trump-classified-material-fbi.html)

Again, you're spouting speculative nonsense.

Why in the world would Trump lie to the same people who previously gave him a special lock for his documents??

Stop and think for a second.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 09:51 AM
You're right, this is why everyone will dismiss without evidence the whole "the FBI is biased against Trump" thing, there's just zero evidence of it.

Interesting how you apply the "speculative bullshit" to one argument but not the ones you make, as if your speculation is somehow superior to any other.

Because I'm the only one critically thinking here.

Why would Trump lie to people who KNOW he has documents stored?

Have you ever heard of a DOJ raiding the residence of a previous President who plans to run against the incumbent in the next election? No, you haven't.

That ALONE should be investigated.

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 09:52 AM

If anything they're biased in favor of Tromp for letting him have a SCIF in his pad.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 09:57 AM
Because I'm the only one critically thinking here.

Why would Trump lie to people who KNOW he has documents stored?

Have you ever heard of a DOJ raiding the residence of a previous President who plans to run against the incumbent in the next election? No, you haven't.

That ALONE should be investigated.No, but sometimes shit happens for the first time. All of the 'unprecedented' histrionics are exaggerated.

We also never had a president as brazenly criminal as that fuckin' guy. We never had an ex president as willing to sell nuclear secrets to foreign powers as that guy. We never had an ex president who sent an army of clueless goons to kill his own vice president for being slightly more moderate than himself.

Calling your personal bias 'critical thinking' doesn't exempt you from the logic you expect others to abide by.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 10:01 AM
Oh, and he'd lie because he's dumb as shit, to answer your questions completely. That's why he'd lie to people who know he has documents stored. He's a nightmare to represent as counsel.

Straight at the sun during an eclipse, and shredding documents in a giant house full of fireplaces. Pretty sure the room temperature in my house is higher than his IQ

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 10:15 AM
No, but sometimes shit happens for the first time. All of the 'unprecedented' histrionics are exaggerated.

Lick the boot harder, serf.

We also never had a president as brazenly criminal as that fuckin' guy.

He was investigated for YEARS and they came up with nothing. Political hitjob was paid for by the Clinton campaign.

We never had an ex president as willing to sell nuclear secrets to foreign powers as that guy.

ROFL you fell for the rumor? Another 'anonymous source'. Just another unprovable conspiracy theory.

We never had an ex president who sent an army of clueless goons to kill his own vice president for being slightly more moderate than himself.

Another conspiracy theory. Please provide the evidence of Trump saying "Please kill my VP"

Calling your personal bias 'critical thinking' doesn't exempt you from the logic you expect others to abide by.

I expect others to work with truth and evidence, not rumor and theory.

So far, I can't find anyone who wants to deal in those.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 10:17 AM
Oh, and he'd lie because he's dumb as shit, to answer your questions completely. That's why he'd lie to people who know he has documents stored. He's a nightmare to represent as counsel.

Straight at the sun during an eclipse, and shredding documents in a giant house full of fireplaces. Pretty sure the room temperature in my house is higher than his IQ

But at the same time you view him as some evil mastermind.

Pick one, Mr. Cognitive Dissonance.

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 10:22 AM
If anything they're biased in favor of Tromp for letting him have a SCIF in his pad.

It would be a serious lapse in security and lack of good judgment if the Biden administration left classified material in some random bozos house.

We should investigate.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 10:23 AM
It would be a serious lapse in security and lack of good judgment if the Biden administration left classified material in some random bozos house.

We should investigate.

Or if they let Biden share a shady bank account with his corrupt, crackhead son.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 10:24 AM
Look at him flail when he's called out on his 'speculative bullshit' line. What a hypocrite.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 10:26 AM
Look at him flail when he's called out on his 'speculative bullshit' line. What a hypocrite.

See? You have nothing.

Which is why you can only accuse me of 'flailing' (lol?)

Praxcthius
10-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Thread hijacked from original topic. I guess meth addicts online isn’t as interesting after the umpteenth time.

Klazdaxthun

Basanos
10-11-2022, 11:51 AM
See? You have nothing.

Which is why you can only accuse me of 'flailing' (lol?)It's pretty comical to see you insisting you have 'won' some kind of debate when all you've actually done is reveal your own hypocrisy.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 11:53 AM
It's pretty comical to see you insisting you have 'won' some kind of debate when all you've actually done is reveal your own hypocrisy.

Nope, no hypocracy on my end.

I'm sorry you feel that way though :o

adruidarkly
10-11-2022, 12:46 PM
they still alive?

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 12:58 PM
they still alive?

Probably not. Meth is typically not healthy.

cd288
10-11-2022, 01:57 PM
It's pretty comical to see you insisting you have 'won' some kind of debate when all you've actually done is reveal your own hypocrisy.

Lmao got him! This should be /thread

cd288
10-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Really? (https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/13/us/politics/trump-classified-material-fbi.html)

Again, you're spouting speculative nonsense.

Why in the world would Trump lie to the same people who previously gave him a special lock for his documents??

Stop and think for a second.

This dude keeps proving his low IQ. You do realize those were two different lawyers right?

And the one he convinced to lie is now cooperating with the DOJ to try and avoid being disbarred for perjury. It’s pretty funny to watch actually.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 02:00 PM
Lmao got him! This should be /thread

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/002/173/133/6cc.png

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 02:06 PM
This dude keeps proving his low IQ. You do realize those were two different lawyers right?

And the one he convinced to lie is now cooperating with the DOJ to try and avoid being disbarred for perjury. It’s pretty funny to watch actually.

This you?

lawyer is just totally risking their law license and lying and making all that up

So one is risky, but the other isn't?

And the one he convinced to lie is now cooperating with the DOJ to try and avoid being disbarred for perjury

Definitely proof of Trump being guilty of something and totally not a slimy lawyer throwing him under the bus to avoid also being railroaded by the federal government.

But here's the truth, from one of your favorite websites Salon.com:

"Bobb signed a document affirming that Trump handed over "all documents that are responsive to the subpoena" after a "diligent search." Corcoran then met with DOJ officials and made a similar statement."

I'm sorry, I don't see any news of his lawyers stabbing him in the back.

They call that SPECULATION.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 02:29 PM
You can bend every and any rule you want in this country.

The rules mean nothing.

The points are made up.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 02:32 PM
And you're the ones bending the rules.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 02:36 PM
It’s true I do not care about American laws, but giggling on the rare occasions they don’t benefit conservative hegemony is my prerogative.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 02:38 PM
There is not a conservative hegemony and you know it.

Unless you consider more moderate Leftists as "conservatives".

unsunghero
10-11-2022, 02:49 PM

Ya, there are significantly less conservatives than Dems now, it’s why we lost the last election

And as long as Dems can continue to spin the number one national concern, the economy, as not their fault, we’ll lose 2024 as well. No need to try to clamp down on free speech. You have the major institutions and you have the numbers. Just play the spin game

Basanos
10-11-2022, 03:06 PM
That’s just SPECULATION on my part, fellas.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 03:13 PM
That’s just SPECULATION on my part, fellas.

No, that's just called ignorance.

Do you know what 'hegemony' or 'speculation' mean?

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 03:15 PM

Judicial.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 03:21 PM
No, that's just called ignorance.

Do you know what 'hegemony' or 'speculation' mean?Yes, I also know what ‘oblique’ means

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 03:23 PM
Judicial.

Which is why the Left wants to expand the court :)

It's the last hold out.

cd288
10-11-2022, 03:58 PM
This you?

So one is risky, but the other isn't?

Definitely proof of Trump being guilty of something and totally not a slimy lawyer throwing him under the bus to avoid also being railroaded by the federal government.

But here's the truth, from one of your favorite websites Salon.com:

"Bobb signed a document affirming that Trump handed over "all documents that are responsive to the subpoena" after a "diligent search." Corcoran then met with DOJ officials and made a similar statement."

I'm sorry, I don't see any news of his lawyers stabbing him in the back.

They call that SPECULATION.

Yeah when two people have the same story about how trump ordered them to lie it’s definitely speculation

cd288
10-11-2022, 03:58 PM
Yes, I also know what ‘oblique’ means

Yet again I almost never laugh out loud when reading something on this forum but I just did here. Well done

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 03:59 PM
Yeah when two people have the same story about how trump ordered them to lie it’s definitely speculation

Well, you see, you're the only person saying that.

The media (and even leftwing ones, like Salon.com) are all saying that his lawyers are telling the DOJ the same story.

So it sounds like you're....speculating.

zelld52
10-11-2022, 04:00 PM
you guys are discussing this asinine shit in a forum post about two crackheads who dont even remember where they left their kid let alone what the fuck any of you are talking about

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 04:03 PM
you guys are discussing this asinine shit in a forum post about two crackheads who dont even remember where they left their kid let alone what the fuck any of you are talking about

https://media.tenor.com/51L86w94i2UAAAAM/you-know.gif

cd288
10-11-2022, 04:17 PM
The even greater part about this whole saga is that trump made it a felony to mishandle classified documents. Shot himself in the foot lol.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 04:19 PM
The even greater part about this whole saga is that trump made it a felony to mishandle classified documents. Shot himself in the foot lol.

Oh so now you say he mishandled documents?

Are you a psychic? How did you determine this? Are you a seer?

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 04:39 PM
https://media.tenor.com/51L86w94i2UAAAAM/you-know.gif

Well, it's a ridiculous subject.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 04:42 PM
Well, it's a ridiculous subject.

Yeah, I'm agreeing with him. Hence the gif.

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I'm agreeing with him. Hence the gif.

We're in the right place I mean.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 04:49 PM
We're in the right place I mean.

Oh yeah, well there is that, true.

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Are we though?

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 05:09 PM
Are we though?

I ask myself this everyday :(

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-11-2022, 05:28 PM
Which is why the Left wants to expand the court :)

It's the last hold out.

When people talk about the end, the last nail, the last straw, the breaking point, I just get an itch. There is only one thing that can satisfy that itch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMWdI2IKiw

Ever talk to a cow?

I have. The thing about talking to cows is, they have absolutely zero memory of what you just said to them. They just stare at you, waiting on your every word only to immediately forget it.

There are machines, simple machines really, that turn the human brain into a texture and density identical to that of bovine brain tissue. Electrical readings and wave patterns are nearly indistinguishable.

The key seems to be the elimination of what neuroscientists call "branch memory." There are two main types of memory from a neurological point of view: peripheral and core.

Peripheral memory is memory of events, either singular or collected into a bundle, like remembering how much the Mets sucked the past solid month. Core memory is not, strictu sensu, memory but is more like mood or state of mind. It is what memory looks like when it takes over who you are, for it is indeed "who you are" in large part.

Core memory is what you accumulate and internalize from events, that become so deeply woven into your neural tissue they form a core state of mind -- a "persistent state of memory that can be pleasant or morbid," depending on which events, or which cluster of events, have developed a deep hold in one's mind.

The "quantity" of events required to create an effective core memory is very fluid. One event can be enough to spiral one into a morbid mood, unbreakable by any form of merriment, so saturated has one's psyche become with the image of Max Scherzer incapable of getting an out. In other cases, it can be sheer repetition of an event, such as watching the Mets do this every fucking year, that can create deep memory that is no longer merely an "external event" but an inner form of death.

Fuck politics, and fuck the Mets.

unsunghero
10-11-2022, 06:41 PM
^
While I like this post and found it interesting, I think that cows stare at you because they don’t understand your words but not because they have no memory

I think if a cow has no memory I should be able to brand a big tough bull, then a week later hand you a smoldering brand to go walk up to it with and see how it reacts ;)

cd288
10-11-2022, 07:55 PM
Oh so now you say he mishandled documents?

Are you a psychic? How did you determine this? Are you a seer?

Well that’s what the DOJ is preparing to potentially indict him for after the midterms. Especially now that it’s been proven he tried to say he’d give back classified documents if the FBI gave him records of who testified to them during the Russia probe.

So yeah he mishandled documents.

At any rate, as a fellow republican you really need to abandon this guy. I used to spend a good amount of time with him personally, he doesn’t give a shit about you or the party. All he does is in his own self interest. It’s okay to admit that we made a mistake by electing him…it doesn’t mean the liberals “won” or something like that. We learned our lesson and it’s time to move on to much better candidates if we want the GOP to have a successful future

Skarne
10-11-2022, 08:33 PM
Well that’s what the DOJ is preparing to potentially indict him for after the midterms. Especially now that it’s been proven he tried to say he’d give back classified documents if the FBI gave him records of who testified to them during the Russia probe.

At any rate, as a fellow republican you really need to abandon this guy. I used to spend a good amount of time with him personally, he doesn’t give a shit about you or the party. All he does is in his own self interest. It’s okay to admit that we made a mistake by electing him…it doesn’t mean the liberals “won” or something like that. We learned our lesson and it’s time to move on to much better candidates if we want the GOP to have a successful future

Good post

Patrece
10-11-2022, 08:51 PM
document hoax has fallen apart, just like the Letitia James moronathon they obsessed about

no one seriously opposed to the country (and really, the world) being destroyed believes any of the many hoaxes against Donny

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 09:19 PM

you're pretty braindead for a fancy big city lawyer.

Patrece
10-11-2022, 11:48 PM

its not a question of intelligence, but some kind of seething bitterness inside them

Grapeape
10-12-2022, 06:57 AM

sorry your party is cannibalizing itself. No judgement, could have happened to anyone. It sounded like a really good idea to rally those deplorables to vote at the time. No one could have foreseen them taking over the party by filling those Precinct Committeeman jobs no one ever wants. Enjoy having your party run by people who believe everything they see on youtube

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 08:21 AM

Since you're a lawyer and all.

Is being indicted proof of guilt?

I wasn't aware of that.

magnetaress
10-12-2022, 09:06 AM
Cows have memory. Most of their core memory is just food buckets and tasty flowers tho probably.

Reiwa
10-12-2022, 10:59 AM

This was uncalled for, sorry dude.

cd288
10-12-2022, 11:07 AM
Since you're a lawyer and all.

Is being indicted proof of guilt?

I wasn't aware of that.

An indictment is an acknowledgment that the prosecution has enough evidence that a crime was committed.

You then go through the formal trial process for the actual conviction. In general, for most crimes the vast majority of people who get indicted get convicted (I think it's something like over 90%) if they go to trial (there are some crimes where you might see a bit lower rate, like maybe a murder trial where the defense has enough to just barely create reasonable doubt because there are so many wrinkles in those cases).

What realistically should happen (at least if Trump is smart (debatable) or has good lawyers (he doesn't anymore because people don't want to take his cases)) is he gets indicted and then agrees to some sort of plea deal where he becomes a convicted felon but doesn't do jail time (or something along those lines).

But yeah the indictment process is generally a pretty clear indicator of guilt. One of the whole points of the grand jury/indictment process is to help alleviate court dockets from cases where there's limited evidence...the idea being if you have enough evidence to get past the grand jury then you'll likely have enough evidence to convict at trial.

At any rate, cope harder man. Your boy was a moron and tried to keep confidential top secret documents for himself to leverage or sell and got caught. And in typical Trump fashion when he could have stepped up and just been like "oh I apologize that was totally a mistake I didn't even realize I had them" he instead whined and tried to fight it because he's a 5 year old who can't admit when he was wrong.

cd288
10-12-2022, 11:08 AM
This was uncalled for, sorry dude.

All good brother

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Cows have memory. Most of their core memory is just food buckets and tasty flowers tho probably.

Cows do not remember eating. They remember what it feels like at most. That is core memory though. The second you form a distinct event or image of an event -- a "recollection" -- that is peripheral memory.

Core memory has no form.

magnetaress
10-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Cows do not remember eating. They remember what it feels like at most. That is core memory though. The second you form a distinct event or image of an event -- a "recollection" -- that is peripheral memory.

Core memory has no form.

ok i buy that

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-12-2022, 11:44 AM
^
While I like this post and found it interesting, I think that cows stare at you because they don’t understand your words but not because they have no memory

I think if a cow has no memory I should be able to brand a big tough bull, then a week later hand you a smoldering brand to go walk up to it with and see how it reacts ;)

Yes. Spot on. In the first essay of The Genealogy of Morals ("Where did the ability to make promises come from?") our old pal Nietzsche argues that, in the animal stage, only extreme pain leaves a peripheral memory. So, the early stages of human social evolution is filled with incredible cruelty, as we struggle -- for tens of thousands of years -- to get each other to remember things.

And even then such animal peripheral memory is barely operational. The point here is, peripheral memory is difficult to evolve.

Your example is right on point. I once had a dear rescue dog, who whenever I got a broom or anything like that, she would run away. The old girl remembered that broom-thing till the end of her life, but she could never straighten out I wasn't the same dude. She also was *in general* an antsy dog. Someone hurt her core memory.

So: modification. The cow will remember you if you wind up and punch it hard in the nose. But not you. Just human fists.

"Never let things get to you" is a perfect everyday expression that summarizes the important difference between peripheral and core consciousness. Oops, I gave away the trick.

Jibartik
10-12-2022, 11:45 AM
Human: *spends hundreds of hours sharpening a gear it's spinning on a pole to keep track of time, the world rejoices, everyone is happy.

Cow: looks at you like wtf is wrong with you

Human: This cow is stupid!

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-12-2022, 11:51 AM
...no one seriously opposed to the country (and really, the world) being destroyed believes any of the many hoaxes against Donny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjeMDvCdrtc

Ah, there it is.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 11:54 AM
An indictment is an acknowledgment that the prosecution has enough evidence that a crime was committed.

You then go through the formal trial process for the actual conviction. In general, for most crimes the vast majority of people who get indicted get convicted (I think it's something like over 90%) if they go to trial (there are some crimes where you might see a bit lower rate, like maybe a murder trial where the defense has enough to just barely create reasonable doubt because there are so many wrinkles in those cases).

What realistically should happen (at least if Trump is smart (debatable) or has good lawyers (he doesn't anymore because people don't want to take his cases)) is he gets indicted and then agrees to some sort of plea deal where he becomes a convicted felon but doesn't do jail time (or something along those lines).

But yeah the indictment process is generally a pretty clear indicator of guilt. One of the whole points of the grand jury/indictment process is to help alleviate court dockets from cases where there's limited evidence...the idea being if you have enough evidence to get past the grand jury then you'll likely have enough evidence to convict at trial.

At any rate, cope harder man. Your boy was a moron and tried to keep confidential top secret documents for himself to leverage or sell and got caught. And in typical Trump fashion when he could have stepped up and just been like "oh I apologize that was totally a mistake I didn't even realize I had them" he instead whined and tried to fight it because he's a 5 year old who can't admit when he was wrong.

Question: Is an indictment PROOF of guilt?

Yes or No?

Basanos
10-12-2022, 12:02 PM
Cows have memory. Most of their core memory is just food buckets and tasty flowers tho probably.All mammals are capable of learning through operant conditioning

Or so they taught me in extremely scammy dog training academy. They said the system I learned would also work on pigs and horses, as it exploited "pack mentality"

I had a mixed record at best, but I did save quite a few dogs lives

cd288
10-12-2022, 12:50 PM
Question: Is an indictment PROOF of guilt?

Yes or No?

Statistically speaking? yes lol

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 12:51 PM
thanks obama

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 12:51 PM
Statistically speaking? yes lol

No, it isn't.

You should be disbarred.

cd288
10-12-2022, 12:55 PM
No, it isn't.

You should be disbarred.

In the vast vast majority of cases if you get indicted you end up convicted. Have you every been on a grand jury before? Do you know how it works? Put very basically, in order to get indicted you have to prove that you have enough evidence to get a conviction at trial...this is why a lot of people end up pleading to something post-indictment because you're almost certain to be convicted.

So, if you get indicted, then statistically speaking yes you are probably guilty.

It's alright though man. He will go down and you and I and the GOP can move on to stronger, more productive candidates and we'll have a brighter future. Our party will survive this guy.

zelld52
10-12-2022, 12:55 PM
This channel is currently unavailable due to a violation of Twitch's Community Guidelines or Terms of Service.

Banned on youtube and twitch. LOL.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 12:59 PM
In the vast vast majority of cases if you get indicted you end up convicted. Have you every been on a grand jury before? Do you know how it works? Put very basically, in order to get indicted you have to prove that you have enough evidence to get a conviction at trial...this is why a lot of people end up pleading to something post-indictment because you're almost certain to be convicted.

So, if you get indicted, then statistically speaking yes you are probably guilty.

It's alright though man. He will go down and you and I and the GOP can move on to stronger, more productive candidates and we'll have a brighter future. Our party will survive this guy.

I'm not talking about statistics.

I'm talking about fundamentally.

So if a cop arrests you, that means you are guilty of wrongdoing?

What kind of lawyer are you?

cd288
10-12-2022, 01:38 PM
I'm not talking about statistics.

I'm talking about fundamentally.

So if a cop arrests you, that means you are guilty of wrongdoing?

What kind of lawyer are you?

Lol the copium here......

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 01:39 PM
Lol the copium here......

You aren't a lawyer.

It's pretty clear.

cd288
10-12-2022, 01:42 PM
You aren't a lawyer.

It's pretty clear.

Lol if only that were true because there are some days where I really wish I wasn't

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Lol if only that were true because there are some days where I really wish I wasn't

All the best lawyers spend their day on classic EQ forums.

Skarne
10-12-2022, 01:53 PM

You have 1500 posts since last month...I'm sure you're a shining example of success.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 01:53 PM
You have 1500 posts since last month...I'm sure you're a shining example of success.

I never claimed to be a lawyer.

Jibartik
10-12-2022, 01:55 PM
Success in America = standing on a pile of corpses with a medal that says humanitarian.

Skarne
10-12-2022, 01:56 PM
I never claimed to be a lawyer.

Yeah but you're giving a guy shit for posting on the forums when you yourself have 1500 posts in a month. Why can't a lawyer post here? Wtf does anyone's professional life matter on an everquest forum? Is dumb.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Yeah but you're giving a guy shit for posting on the forums when you yourself have 1500 posts in a month. Why can't a lawyer post here? Wtf does anyone's professional life matter on an everquest forum? Is dumb.

A lawyer is always busy.

And he doesn't know basic law.

So he's full of shit.

Basanos
10-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Before going unemployed, I worked for lawyers

They have time to post, just like anyone else with an office job

Encroaching Death told me the other day he's never even hired a lawyer. I'd say him talking about lawyers is "academic" but that feels like a favor.

Instead I will refer to his knowledge of lawyers as "hypothetical" and "Youtube Sourced"

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 02:48 PM
Encroaching Death told me the other day he's never even hired a lawyer.

Citation needed...

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 02:49 PM
Before going unemployed

This explains so much.

cd288
10-12-2022, 02:55 PM

So does that mean if you ever multitask or take a few minutes break at your own job that your bad at your job? Interesting standard. I hope you don't have any people reporting to you; you sound like you'd be a shit boss.

Skarne
10-12-2022, 02:56 PM
He's got 1500 posts in a month...he's a peon.

cd288
10-12-2022, 03:00 PM
A lawyer is always busy.

And he doesn't know basic law.

So he's full of shit.

I mean, it really depends on what type of law you do as well as your seniority level. As someone who now works on the transactional side in the financial industry, my days and weekends are highly variable. Plus, at this point in my career I am not in the weeds on every single thing...most of what I get involved in is because a senior associate (or thereabouts in title level) either needs me to sign off on something or is escalating something to me that needs a more senior person's involvement. So some days can actually be quite slow if deal flow is low for a period of time.

But yeah even when it's busy anyone in the world can find a few minutes to read an article, peruse (sorry, if you need me to define that for you let me know, I know it's an SAT word) a forum, etc.

But overall, I apologize that you got your panties in a bunch because I pointed out that the very vast majority of people who get indicted end of getting convicted in court. Your personality and happiness seem to revolve around your ability to "own the libs" to quote a commonly used phrase among your side of the spectrum...I apologize for eliminating that ability for you to some extent

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:04 PM
He's got 1500 posts in a month...he's a peon.

lol Yep, a peon. You unemployed too?

Skarne
10-12-2022, 03:05 PM
lol Yep, a peon. You unemployed too?

Nope. I run my own business here in GA.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:06 PM
I mean, it really depends on what type of law you do as well as your seniority level. As someone who now works on the transactional side in the financial industry, my days and weekends are highly variable. Plus, at this point in my career I am not in the weeds on every single thing...most of what I get involved in is because a senior associate (or thereabouts in title level) either needs me to sign off on something or is escalating something to me that needs a more senior person's involvement. So some days can actually be quite slow if deal flow is low for a period of time.

But yeah even when it's busy anyone in the world can find a few minutes to read an article, peruse (sorry, if you need me to define that for you let me know, I know it's an SAT word) a forum, etc.

But overall, I apologize that you got your panties in a bunch because I pointed out that the very vast majority of people who get indicted end of getting convicted in court. Your personality and happiness seem to revolve around your ability to "own the libs" to quote a commonly used phrase among your side of the spectrum...I apologize for eliminating that ability for you to some extent

Do you tell your clients "Oh, you got stopped by the police? You're guilty. Go to jail."?

I bet you do.

Skarne
Do you tell your clients "Oh, you got stopped by the police? You're guilty. Go to jail."?

I bet you do.

I thought he wasn't a lawyer?

Encroaching Death
Nope. I run my own business here in GA.

Cool, what do you do, champ?

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:07 PM
I thought he wasn't a lawyer?

He's a shit lawyer if he believes anyone who is charged with a crime is automatically guilty.

Court exists for a reason. You would think a lawyer would know that.

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 03:09 PM
frequent helicopter traveling lawyer
>is shit
(lol)

Skarne
10-12-2022, 03:09 PM
Cool, what do you do, champ?

More than you're doing with life according to your post count and general attitude when someone disagrees with you.

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 03:10 PM
forum quested

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:10 PM
frequent helicopter traveling lawyer
>is shit
(lol)

If he believes anyone who is charged with a crime is automatically guilty, he shouldn't even be a lawyer.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:11 PM
More than you're doing with life according to your post count and general attitude when someone disagrees with you.

Yeah? In podunk Georgia?

Like fuck your sister?

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 03:12 PM
low IQ post

Skarne
10-12-2022, 03:16 PM
Yeah? In podunk Georgia?

Like fuck your sister?

Haha cry more.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:17 PM
Haha cry more.

Get back to picking crops, boss :cool:

cd288
10-12-2022, 03:19 PM
He's a shit lawyer if he believes anyone who is charged with a crime is automatically guilty.

Court exists for a reason. You would think a lawyer would know that.

When did I say they were automatically guilty? I said statistically speaking an indictment is an indication of likely guilt and likelihood of conviction

cd288
10-12-2022, 03:19 PM

I bet you do.

Well no, I don't, because I work on wall street now not in litigation lol

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:21 PM
When did I say they were automatically guilty? I said statistically speaking an indictment is an indication of likely guilt and likelihood of conviction

I was trying to clarify that I wasn't talking about statistically. Of course, the conviction rate is like 95%.

I was talking fundamentally. You are innocent until proven guilty.

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 03:22 PM
Encroaching Dumb
(lol)

Encroaching Death
Well no, I don't, because I work on wall street now not in litigation lol

This Lulzsect?

Are you in an exclusive club right now?

Encroaching Death
Encroaching Dumb
(lol)

You're falling off. You're usually funny.

Skarne
10-12-2022, 03:25 PM
Get back to picking crops, boss :cool:

Is that an insult? If I was a picker of crops, I’d still be making more than you. Nice guess though, same with the sister fucking. So original!

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 03:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Pl7qziR.gif

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:28 PM
Is that an insult? If I was a picker of crops, I’d still be making more than you. Nice guess though, same with the sister fucking. So original!

Let me guess, you're a wealthy Wallstreet broker snorting fat lines off stripper asses right now?

lol k

https://i.postimg.cc/26NHzDXf/00-Kz-Nvd-400x400.jpg

Skarne
10-12-2022, 03:32 PM
Let me guess, you're a wealthy Wallstreet broker snorting fat lines off stripper asses right now?

lol k

My god you’re hopeless. You can see what I look like next to my username, but I shouldn’t expect you to believe your eyes on that front either since you gobble up propaganda like the Cookie Monster.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:33 PM
My god you’re hopeless. You can see what I look like next to my username, but I shouldn’t expect you to believe your eyes on that front either since you gobble up propaganda like the Cookie Monster.

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 03:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Pl7qziR.gif

Skarne
10-12-2022, 03:35 PM
Haha look at this genius.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:39 PM
You can see what I look like next to my username, but I shouldn’t expect you to believe your eyes on that front either since you gobble up propaganda like the Cookie Monster.

"You should believe everything you see on the Internet or else you're a stupid Trump supporter!"

Byrjun
10-12-2022, 03:40 PM
Some guy gets shot by police.

Professional victim Leftists: THIS MUST BE DA COPS FAULT DOES NE1 WANT 2 NO MY POLITKUL OPINON?

I mean doesn't it make sense that the person shooting the gun is responsible for the person getting shot? What happened to personal responsibility and all of that stuff you guys say you believe in?

Skarne
10-12-2022, 03:42 PM
"You should believe everything you see on the Internet or else you're a stupid Trump supporter!"

Ah, the “no u” argument. Classic.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:45 PM
I mean doesn't it make sense that the person shooting the gun is responsible for the person getting shot? What happened to personal responsibility and all of that stuff you guys say you believe in?

What does this have to do with "Innocent until Proven Guilty"?

If you try to kill someone, police will defend themselves.

There's a difference between that and believing everyone who is arrested by police is automatically guilty.

Basanos
10-12-2022, 03:46 PM
This explains so much.I stopped working because of my wife's cancer diagnosis, buddy

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:47 PM
I stopped working because of my wife's cancer diagnosis, buddy

Excuses.

You're not the only one with sick relatives.

Basanos
10-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Excuses.

You're not the only one with sick relatives.Yeah but I do have the means to go without working for an extended period of time

Anyways, you keep shifting the narrative to something else if you want

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:50 PM
Yeah but I do have the means to go without working for an extended period of time

Doesn't make you any less lazy.

Bardp1999
10-12-2022, 03:53 PM
The only viable reason to be unemployed is so you can play P99 full time

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 03:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ttXzVfJ.jpg

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:54 PM

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 03:56 PM
no U

Got ‘em threads over boys :cool:

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 03:57 PM
no U

Got ‘em threads over boys :cool:

https://i.postimg.cc/0yVYWJw3/M8b-ZXbl-1.jpg

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 04:03 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/0yVYWJw3/M8b-ZXbl-1.jpg

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 04:04 PM
That's an old Lulz throwback

Reiwa
10-12-2022, 04:04 PM

Government and its agents have various immunity(s), or used to. Not sure how far we've gone yet.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 04:08 PM
Not sure how far we've gone yet.

Well "Guilty Before Proven Innocent" seems to be the accepted way now, so I would say we're far gone ;)

Reiwa
10-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Well "Guilty Before Proven Innocent" seems to be the accepted way now, so I would say we're far gone ;)

uBsPLEz01Qg

cd288
10-12-2022, 04:13 PM
This Lulzsect?

Are you in an exclusive club right now?

At this moment? Obviously not.

In general? Sure. It's not hard to become a member at members only clubs here if you have the cash

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 04:14 PM
What a legend.

cd288
10-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Doesn't make you any less lazy.

Wow...are you seriously trying to make fun of this guy for taking a hiatus from work to care for his wife with cancer? Wtf is wrong with you...who even thinks that's something to give someone shit for...seriously...

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 04:15 PM
At this moment? Obviously not.

In general? Sure. It's not hard to become a member at members only clubs here if you have the cash

Do you hang out with these types?

https://www.icegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/icegif-136.gif

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 04:16 PM
Wow...are you seriously trying to make fun of this guy for taking a hiatus from work to care for his wife with cancer? Wtf is wrong with you...who even thinks that's something to give someone shit for...seriously...

Yes.

Yes I am.

He has no excuse.

Chortles Snortles
10-12-2022, 04:18 PM
haha his wife is dying what a loser
:rolleyes:

cd288
10-12-2022, 04:19 PM
Yes.

Yes I am.

He has no excuse.

That's really just awful. No one should have to go through that experience with a loved one. It's terrible.

And you're trying to use it to insult someone because you're a snowflake who got his feelings hurt on an internet forum. Simply pathetic.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 04:19 PM
:rolleyes:

He is a loser.

He should get a job.

You think he's the only person on the planet who has to take care someone with cancer?

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 04:20 PM
That's really just awful. No one should have to go through that experience with a loved one. It's terrible.

And you're trying to use it to insult someone because you're a snowflake who got his feelings hurt on an internet forum. Simply pathetic.

You've had a pretty comfy life if you haven't gone through anything like that then.

None of us have excuses.

Basanos
10-12-2022, 04:22 PM
Doesn't make you any less lazy.I can't imagine why the voter base for conservatives just isn't growing, with patient and rational ambassadors like this

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 04:23 PM
I can't imagine why the voter base for conservatives just isn't growing, with patient and rational ambassadors like this

You're probably too lazy to vote, so it all evens out.

Basanos
10-12-2022, 04:24 PM
:rolleyes:She isn't dying chortles. She's in remission now. The transplant is in a few weeks.

cd288
10-12-2022, 04:25 PM
I can't imagine why the voter base for conservatives just isn't growing, with patient and rational ambassadors like this

Yeah it sucks. Unfortunately it's snowflakes on the right that whine the loudest that end up just turning people off the party altogether.

The GOP used to be a real political party focused on small government and conservative fiscal policy. Now it's being taken over by a bunch of nut jobs who have no problem with big government, big budgets, etc. as long as it does what they want it to. It's the antithesis of what the Republican party is actually supposed to be.

Encroaching Death
10-12-2022, 04:26 PM
The GOP used to be a real political party focused on small government and conservative fiscal policy. Now it's being taken over by a bunch of nut jobs who have no problem with big government, big budgets, etc. as long as it does what they want it to. It's the antithesis of what the Republican party is actually supposed to be.

Yeah, the GOP used to be so stellar....rofl

Basanos
10-12-2022, 04:28 PM
Yeah it sucks. Unfortunately it's snowflakes on the right that whine the loudest that end up just turning people off the party altogether.

The GOP used to be a real political party focused on small government and conservative fiscal policy. Now it's being taken over by a bunch of nut jobs who have no problem with big government, big budgets, etc. as long as it does what they want it to. It's the antithesis of what the Republican party is actually supposed to be.I can't say I will mourn its passing, as it's been replaced almost entirely by proto-fascists, but... yes. Last conservative I saw and didn't immediately want to forget was Paul Ryan, and he was kind of a jerk.

I did used to kinda like Rand Paul until he rolled over and showed Trump his belly

Basanos
10-12-2022, 04:29 PM
You're probably too lazy to vote, so it all evens out.No, I typically vote. Not in person this year.

I live in Georgia, it's an important state now when it comes to preventing conservatives from gaining more power than they already have