PDA

View Full Version : One of my favorite Gothic Circle members

Abacab
03-14-2010, 04:24 AM
Spinx motherfuckin' Steelblaze! Pimpin' DPS all over his wife!

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1978/eq000064.png (http://img269.imageshack.us/i/eq000064.png/)

Pikle
03-14-2010, 04:30 AM
damn that sucks, I hope everything is ok with him. I actually think I was in that group earlier in the day on my enc. Thanks Aba for posting a pic about someones personal like though :)

hrafn
03-14-2010, 05:28 AM
shit i woulda done the same thing to the bitch if she hit my kid. way to be a man and beat dem hoes down spinx! back hand pimp slap booya!

Pikle
03-14-2010, 05:31 AM
Well I don't know about all that, but once you have a child that should always be the most important thing in your life (except EQ raids!)

Abacab
03-14-2010, 05:39 AM
damn that sucks, I hope everything is ok with him. I actually think I was in that group earlier in the day on my enc. Thanks Aba for posting a pic about someones personal like though :)

You know me dude living to do tricks, flippin' out on a bitch

P.S Not personal if you /g the shit, but Spinx is a bro and this is quite an old screenshot just found it in my folder and remembered that day in paw was full of Spinx whooping bitches asses!

AS a matter a fact he is straight ballin'

Pikle
03-14-2010, 07:29 AM
well I think some people are actually honest when they have to leave a group, instead of the "I gotta go" response we all hear. So him telling you what was really going on, not saying he was trusting you with this info, haha but how many times do group convo pics get posted if nothing in game happened? Abacab you are pretty funny and cool most of the time :) But I've got this crazy feeling that eventually it's going to turn really bad...

Abacab
03-14-2010, 03:27 PM
well I think some people are actually honest when they have to leave a group, instead of the "I gotta go" response we all hear. So him telling you what was really going on, not saying he was trusting you with this info, haha but how many times do group convo pics get posted if nothing in game happened? Abacab you are pretty funny and cool most of the time :) But I've got this crazy feeling that eventually it's going to turn really bad...

Walls will come down once I'm able to farm glowing black swords

orielberyl
01-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Yeah i'm reviving a dead thread, its been almost 2 years since this happened and i'm just seeing this SS. I seriously need to visit this forum more often. I doubt abacab is still around but if you are .... i want the comic you made of me falcon punching that pregnant bitch.

Spinx

Autotune
01-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Yeah i'm reviving a dead thread, its been almost 2 years since this happened and i'm just seeing this SS. I seriously need to visit this forum more often. I doubt abacab is still around but if you are .... i want the comic you made of me falcon punching that pregnant bitch.

Spinx

lol

ZEROSUM
01-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Beat your fucking wives people for fucks sakes

Hasbinbad
01-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Spinx
It's never as good as the first time. All hail Spinx, leader of Rusty Long Swords.

Sodapop
01-04-2012, 06:54 PM
sworen approved thread.