PDA

View Full Version : A learning process

Hazek
07-20-2011, 05:13 AM
You do not know who I really am. And I do not know you. This game breeds hatred. It is easy for me to be a kind and generous person, but this game makes it difficult. Why do you choose to act the way you do? Would you act the same way, or say the same things in a setting outside of Everquest? I forgive you for anything you have said or done to me. Please forgive me as well. My deepest intention is to help you feel good, no matter who you are. It is my true nature. But this game changes me.

I gain more satisfaction and fulfillment from helping others, than I do from causing them harm. I believe you can feel the same way, if you are willing to try it.

Negative replies to this post are easily predictable, but respond as you wish. Lack of intelligence will be displayed by those who attempt to belittle me with regurgitated phrases that have no real effect. u mad? not me, but you can try all you want.

I leave you with the definition of beauty itself. The Lovely Kina Grannis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ULFDI7bgmA&feature=channel_video_title

JayDee
07-20-2011, 06:08 AM
I now see the err of my ways

Aenor
07-20-2011, 07:10 AM
I now see the err of my ways

Secrets, could you please cancel the PvP server? I don't want to fight anymore.

Envious
07-20-2011, 11:13 AM
There is no point in loot if you dont get to use it to kill someone.

SearyxTZ
07-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Hazek I have a book you may be interested in.

http://themombuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/sharealot.jpg

Crenshinabon
07-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Game just brings out personalities. If the game makes you more of a dick then maybe thats what you really are? I usually end up being a nice person who is fairly anti random PK and help when I can. Internet Trolls who feel like they can say anything will always exist. This is also a personality brought out via internet.

Don't get me wrong though, I love a good fight for a named or over a dispute.

naez
07-20-2011, 01:10 PM
i receive sexual gratification by making people cry tears of rage irl

Beastro
07-21-2011, 07:40 AM
But this game changes me.

Then stop giving a fuck what people say on it or the endless dickwaving and just have fun.

Koota
07-21-2011, 08:57 AM
Thanks for sharing

deakolt
07-21-2011, 12:21 PM
thiz gai some kinda faerie

Haul
07-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Does this guy want a gold star or something? What is the point of this thread.

Aesop
07-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Some real hardasses up in this thread.

Qauz
07-21-2011, 04:02 PM
my left boob hurts

Tugger
07-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Was a nice read hazek well said.

Hazek
07-21-2011, 06:10 PM
The point of this thread is to make people think about why they feel the need to act like an immature asshole every time they speak. And to make them consider not acting like this all the time. Because making friends may help you more than acting like a dickhead and spouting the same phrases over and over that everyone has heard a million times. Its like some of you are just programmed to be stupid, and you are incapable of actually communicating. Its like there's a circle of retards that just repeats what the other one says.

Trying to be a good person will help YOU more than being an asshole for no real reason. Why? Because someone who is wise or intelligent will not be affected by negative comments. The kind person will simply laugh carelessly at whatever is thrown at them, while the other person only gets angrier when they realize there's no way to win. When two people on the same level of stupidity go at it, it becomes a war of constant put-downs. Neither of them accomplish anything except for a delusional mindset that they have "defeated" the other person. Do you see why this type of behavior is useless? So why is it that some of you still act like immature retards? Entertainment I guess.

Although, the nature of this game is to overcome others, so its easy to see why some people adopt this kind of mentality.

Bardalicious
07-21-2011, 06:57 PM
This just in: Hazek still a faggot.

Having a moment of insecurity and guilt does not pardon you from posting negatively about other players nor rolling with what is commonly known as the worst shitpot guild full of fail hackers and fail pvpers on vztz.

I seem to recall you being extremely proud of CCing me in a 3v1 gank and then bragging about it in game and on the forums. I recall you incessantly badmouthing other players that choose to play classic EQ pvp over some abomination of a custom server simply because their tastes differ from yours. And now I see that you can't seem to practice what you preach, being "wise or intelligent" enough to let negative comments directed your way to pass you unscathed. Judging by this emotional novel you've posted here in which you both direct others on how to behave whilst simultaneously degrading them.

Need a tissue bro? Shit isn't gonna change just because you stepped onto your internet soap box and directed it to. Sort of like telling everyone they are retarded for wanting classic PVP over some shithole custom box. We saw how that one turned out, right?

Hazek
07-21-2011, 07:50 PM
I have no insecurities, guilt, or regrets for anything I do. You are correct about what I have said and done previously, and that is a part of me which I am not denying. Just because I am a kind person, does not mean that I won't stand up for myself and the people I enjoy playing with. Its the reason why I play this game in the first place, to satisfy that part of me that does enjoy dominance over others. My original intention for this post was to change people for the better, including myself. And its working consciously or unconsciously.. The way you speak in your last response is a clear display of change already, even if that's who you were all along. I see more intelligence in that last reply than i've seen from any of your other posts. And I am not speaking from a position of arrogance, as if I am perfect. But the larger part of me is a peacemaker so to speak, even if thats not who I am 100% of the time. So even though I stray from this every so often, I always revert back to being kind and forgiving eventually.

juicedsixfo
07-21-2011, 08:04 PM
This just in: Hazek still a faggot.

Having a moment of insecurity and guilt does not pardon you from posting negatively about other players nor rolling with what is commonly known as the worst shitpot guild full of fail hackers and fail pvpers on vztz.

I seem to recall you being extremely proud of CCing me in a 3v1 gank and then bragging about it in game and on the forums. I recall you incessantly badmouthing other players that choose to play classic EQ pvp over some abomination of a custom server simply because their tastes differ from yours. And now I see that you can't seem to practice what you preach, being "wise or intelligent" enough to let negative comments directed your way to pass you unscathed. Judging by this emotional novel you've posted here in which you both direct others on how to behave whilst simultaneously degrading them.

Need a tissue bro? Shit isn't gonna change just because you stepped onto your internet soap box and directed it to. Sort of like telling everyone they are retarded for wanting classic PVP over some shithole custom box. We saw how that one turned out, right?

how does hazek's hook feel lodged in your throat

deakolt
07-21-2011, 08:04 PM
better 2 call someone fag online than 2 call someone fag irl and get beat up

fiegi
07-21-2011, 08:11 PM
i dont know how to feel reading this thread

Bardalicious
07-21-2011, 11:00 PM
how does hazek's hook feel lodged in your throat

Probably more comfortable than the semen of 12 other men coating the back of yours.

juicedsixfo
07-22-2011, 05:22 PM
What exactly is uncomfortable about warm liquid coating your throat?