PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Aviak faction

Vonyor
10-30-2009, 06:35 PM
I went to solo some aviaks in Lake Rathe today only to find they had faction.

On live, the faction hit on aviaks was removed after Kunark or Velious, im not sure which. You used to be able to kill as many of them as you want and still run up KFC and sell to the aviak merchant.

I don't know if this is one of those things you are trying to update to coincide with the live patch, but I just wanted to mention it.

Falisaty
10-30-2009, 07:00 PM
I went to solo some aviaks in Lake Rathe today only to find they had faction.

On live, the faction hit on aviaks was removed after Kunark or Velious, im not sure which. You used to be able to kill as many of them as you want and still run up KFC and sell to the aviak merchant.

I don't know if this is one of those things you are trying to update to coincide with the live patch, but I just wanted to mention it.

Read your own post...... "the faction hit on aviaks was removed after Kunark or Velious" nuff said

Smashed
10-30-2009, 07:39 PM
I don't know if they were removed after kunark or not. I made my mage a couple weeks before the time kunark came out and I distinctly remember they did not give faction hits when I leveled that character in lake rathe.

I noticed this difference as well though, and was wondering. To be quite honest though, it never made sense why the ones in lake rathe wouldn't drop aviak faction. Not a big deal either way...lot more important things to focus on.

Vonyor
11-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Read your own post...... "the faction hit on aviaks was removed after Kunark or Velious" nuff said

You obviously didn't read the last sentence of my post, but nice try.

girth
11-01-2009, 03:08 PM
I started during Velious and I remember the faction hits and having to FD up to and sneak to use the merchant.

Aeolwind
11-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Reduced the faction hit severity, it was far too high.