PDA

View Full Version : Can't login - UIError.txt

khysanth
03-20-2010, 01:30 AM
Here is the message:

UIErrorLog created at Fri Mar 19 22:28:38 2010
[Fri Mar 19 22:28:39 2010] XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_RadiantCrystal[491] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_EbonCrystal[492] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! WindowDrawTemplate[12]:WDT_Filigree[5] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! WindowDrawTemplate[12]:WDT_Filigree3[6] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! WindowDrawTemplate[12]:WDT_Filigree2[7] referenced but NEVER declared!

Any help?

Pyrocat
03-21-2010, 03:14 PM
This isn't your first time playing right? I think I recognize you from the SA forums.. So what has changed since the last time you played?

If you changed UIs did you make a backup of your old UI?

It looks likes a problem with the XML files in your UI folder, which is located:
C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\uifiles

There should be at least one folder in there, probably named Default. I would suggest re-downloading the velious UI and re-installing it in the Default folder (after backing up your current buggy one). If you don't want the velious UI you may have to reinstall or get someone who has already done a fresh install to upload the ~40megs of files in uifiles/Default somewhere for you.