PDA

View Full Version : Krimz and IV

Shamaeso
03-22-2010, 03:14 PM
I find it amazing how you talk the talk but fail when it comes to walking the walk.

My first encounter with Krimz was when we were going after Fire Giants and he purposely trained our small force, then continued training on the cr's and laughing about it in shout. That told me the quality of player we were dealing with then.

In hate it was proven even more with the tactics employed. Folks call GC a "Zerg" Guild but we do not ks pulls, we do not charm rats then send them in on another raids mob while yelling adds adds (Butch and Rabb) it was worth a smile cause none of GC panicked. What was obvious was the direct path to a spawn as it popped. surely no spawn add-on for mq2 or show eq was used huh (Sarcastic)

So while you show you have no honor, stop cutting down GC because our behavior is beyond your reproach.

Atennu
03-22-2010, 03:24 PM
I find it amazing how you talk the talk but fail when it comes to walking the walk.

My first encounter with Krimz was when we were going after Fire Giants and he purposely trained our small force, then continued training on the cr's and laughing about it in shout. That told me the quality of player we were dealing with then.

In hate it was proven even more with the tactics employed. Folks call GC a "Zerg" Guild but we do not ks pulls, we do not charm rats then send them in on another raids mob while yelling adds adds (Butch and Rabb) it was worth a smile cause none of GC panicked. What was obvious was the direct path to a spawn as it popped. surely no spawn add-on for mq2 or show eq was used huh (Sarcastic)

So while you show you have no honor, stop cutting down GC because our behavior is beyond your reproach.

You are seriously going to blame Krimz for using a third party program for the way we pulled hate last night? It was pretty obvious how divinity had some sort of pattern in the way they pulled and with us having 4-5 pullers bringing any mob that hit track was a nice advantage.

Another thing; if you are going to accuse him of training you multiple times you should have screenshots of it.

I love the fact you come on the forums to gripe AFTER we let your guild memebers loot the rotting pieces of gear. Goodluck EVER Having that happen again.

Finawin
03-22-2010, 03:29 PM
*munches on popcorn*

Shamaeso
03-22-2010, 03:32 PM
just voicing my opinion not the guilds opinion. I am glad you guys were civilized i just have had bad dealings with him in the past. I just find it funny how you folks (not you personally) trash us and call us a zerg guild when we showed composure and fairness.

Ferok
03-22-2010, 03:42 PM
just voicing my opinion not the guilds opinion.

Why do people think this is ever a good idea?

Trimm
03-22-2010, 03:56 PM
It was pretty obvious how divinity had some sort of pattern in the way they pulled

Send all comments/complaints directly to Barfight@Divinity.guildportal.com

Barfight
03-22-2010, 04:32 PM
I take compliments on how awesome I am too!

Woosh
03-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Krimzin you Jerk!
Rabb is my hero.

Shamaeso. Go blow your load in a goat's vagina!

Shamaeso
03-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Go blow your load in a goat's vagina!

maturity and intelligence shining through

KrimzinIV
03-22-2010, 06:11 PM

How did I talk the talk? and when did I fail to walk?

What was obvious was the direct path to a spawn as it popped. surely no spawn add-on for mq2 or show eq was used huh (Sarcastic)

Yes running to wait for houses to spawn as the house right before it spawned prior is clearly hacking. Also if you noticed once we got past the zone in my ranger and druid were doing all the pulling. I sat in camp.

Congrats to your guild on the multiple rotting loots we gave you though, including a bard bp. What jerks we are!

Rize
03-22-2010, 06:18 PM
"After a night in PoHate I like to unwind by thanking the higher-caliber guilds for the loot by bashing them on the boards!"

-Shamaeso

That's you. That's what you say.

Finawin
03-22-2010, 06:33 PM
higher-caliber

*munches on popcorn stifling a gigglesnort*

Finawin
03-22-2010, 06:39 PM
We definitely appreciate the rotting loot and it would have been reciprocated.

Carry on the rest of you...

LazyFuj
03-22-2010, 07:09 PM
is that it?

Ugh today is going to be a long long day at work .... :(

Loke
03-22-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm not going to get into flaming or what not, but I think a lot of people from both guilds know me pretty well and consider me a friend (or at least friendly). I'm actually really surprised that a post like this popped up. I thought both guilds acted rather friendly for the majority of the time. At first there was some confusion and certainly stolen pulls on both sides... Not pointing fingers but there was one definitely instance in which Asteroid tore a banshee off me... and I'm sure we probably jacked a few pulls from you guys... when two guilds are competing for the same mobs, a little cross-over like that is bound to happen.

But like I said, as an IV member, I was obviously with that raid, but also have a lot of friends in GC. I don't think it was anyone's intention on either side to cause drama between the guilds. I know for a fact that aside from maybe a few personal grudges between individual members, IV as a whole regarded GC on rather friendly terms.

Hell, that was one of the funner raids I have been on in EQ with all the joking around and such. "Training" your raid (you know what I mean lol), our Ogre wall infront of Maestro room, or killing that named bard mob "Manis" (he didnt drop anything sadly)... thought everyone was having a pretty good time.

I definitely don't speak for IV or any of it's members, but I personally have not and still don't have any real problem with GC as a whole (Like everyone, I do have my own personal issues with an individual member or two). My loyalty definitely lays with my friends and guild first, but I don't personally have any problems with GC or what went down in hate, and sincerely hope this doesn't turn into something that causes bad blood between anyone.

Shamaeso
03-22-2010, 07:21 PM
"After a night in PoHate I like to unwind by thanking the higher-caliber guilds for the loot by bashing them on the boards!"

-Shamaeso

That's you. That's what you say.

hmm you para-phrased it wrong somehow you worked in higher caliber guilds but IB or Divinity were not there. Did I miss seeing them? All the rotting loots as far as I know one bp was looted by us. so let's stretch out the story and make sure you build yours up enough to make a sane argument everyone will accept.

Morlaeth
03-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Loke is this guy on the left:

http://brooks-wright.net/htms-assets/Other-Sites/Images/gay.chinese.jpg

Loke
03-22-2010, 07:30 PM
The blue really brings out the color in my eyes.

That is a really good picture of us though. Good times.

Edit: Not trying to cause waves, but Sham, there were also rogue gloves and *maybe* a Paladin sword.. can't remember for sure.

Shamaeso
03-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Loke ok did not know you and me are ok i never saw you gank one of my pulls.

Aaron
03-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Loke ok did not know you and me are ok i never saw you gank one of my pulls.

Is this a sentence?

Ektar
03-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Not pointing fingers but there was one definitely instance in which Asteroid tore a banshee off me...

I appreciate your attempt to stay objective. but please join mythoxxus in the "I don't point fingers" club

Rize
03-22-2010, 10:27 PM
hmm you para-phrased it wrong somehow you worked in higher caliber guilds but IB or Divinity were not there. Did I miss seeing them? All the rotting loots as far as I know one bp was looted by us. so let's stretch out the story and make sure you build yours up enough to make a sane argument everyone will accept.

Clearly high caliber if you think the pullers were hacking. Always nice to get some compliments.

HIGHER caliber, not high. Just saying higher than you. Difficult to understand simple english sometimes. Understandable.

Hasbinbad
03-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Not pointing fingers but there was one definitely instance in which Asteroid tore a banshee off me..
How oh how did I ever miss this?

i·ro·ny
/ˈaɪhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngrəhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngni, ˈaɪhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngər-/ [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] –noun,plural-nies.
1.the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

Loke
03-22-2010, 11:55 PM
How oh how did I ever miss this?

i·ro·ny
/ˈaɪhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngrəhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngni, ˈaɪhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngər-/ [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] –noun,plural-nies.
1.the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

Really? When someone says "not to point fingers" as a preface to finger pointing, there is an implied notion that they are not attempting to assign blame with the subsequent finger pointing. I thought that was pretty clear, but if you guys really need me to... let me go ahead and re-word it for you...

Not to point fingers [since I'm not trying to start static, yet wish to provide the fine readers of this message board with an example of lasts night's events so as to better convey my message and assist with their understanding of my position], but...

Ektar
03-23-2010, 12:28 AM
To point a finger means to single out - not to assign blame. Obviously singling out leads to assigning blame, but you can't skip the first part.

but seriously, I was just using that common oversight to poke fun at myth mostly. I really don't wish to begin an antagonistic argument over something so who-the-frick-cares

Loke
03-23-2010, 12:35 AM
To point a finger means to single out - not to assign blame. Obviously singling out leads to assigning blame, but you can't skip the first part.

We really want to get into a flame war over the usage of common phrases? Semantics ftw.

Ektar
03-23-2010, 12:42 AM
Like I just said, I don't want to get in a flame war. but you left out "ly misused" in "commonly misused phrases." Just because people commonly misuse it doesn't make it right...

But I'm stubborn and I ain't gonna let up if you keep trying to argue with me when I'm right =p

Hasbinbad
03-23-2010, 01:05 AM
Not pointing fingers
I don't know how you meant this, but the obvious meaning is that while you do want to talk about the situation, you do not want to start drama by saying who caused the situation.
there was one definitely instance in which Asteroid tore a banshee off me..
Then comes this. You actually point your finger at someone and actually blame them for "one definitely instance." I saw you try and say that you didn't do this, while you actually did.

Implied meaning of your words: Not naming names.
Actual meaning of your words: Naming names.
The implied meaning is at odds with the actual meaning. This is irony.

On a side note:
but
I love this word. You can say ANYTHING before it, and after it, try to make it seem like you're not an asshole.

TheDudeAbides
03-23-2010, 01:10 AM
This aggression will not stand man!

Rize
03-23-2010, 02:12 AM
I love this word. You can say ANYTHING before it, and after it, try to make it seem like you're not an asshole.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, BUT you're an asshole. Does that make me or you the asshole? This is so goddamn confusing.

karsten
03-23-2010, 02:47 AM
man i wish I lived in awesomeville that place sounds awesome

most of the people on this thread are faggots

Finawin
03-23-2010, 02:48 AM
I'm a faggot.

tyrhera
03-23-2010, 04:22 AM
Can I join ?

Zithax
03-23-2010, 04:28 AM
Eight year olds, dude.

Bakaris
03-23-2010, 07:24 AM

I thought you did, after that DERP thread ?!

guineapig
03-23-2010, 10:07 AM

You need to chill out with the hate speech man.
Also, you sound like a jock from some early 80's movie.

Ferok
03-23-2010, 10:23 AM

But totally in a good way.

Trimm
03-23-2010, 10:27 AM

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/spacemutiny/spacemutiny6.jpg

Crunch Buttsteak, Slab Squatthrust, Lump Beefrock, Touch Rustrod, Reef Blastbody

Toboggan
03-23-2010, 01:58 PM
Crunch Buttsteak, Slab Squatthrust, Lump Beefrock, Touch Rustrod, Reef Blastbody

Just so you know, I've used a few of those names in my *ahem* home movies.

karsten
03-23-2010, 01:59 PM
You need to chill out with the hate speech man

my cock: lick it

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ktf224tvh01qzpks5.jpg

guineapig
03-23-2010, 02:05 PM
my cock: lick it

Thanks, I'll pass. You are a real credit to the human race.

karsten
03-23-2010, 02:09 PM
I know thanks!

You're overly sensitive, whiney, out of touch, and apparently bad at lots of things. I really hope you actually are female irl so that you have some sort of personal aspect to blame for these shortcomings. Would at least help explain some things!

Hasbinbad
03-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Karsten it's 11:25am..
Are you fucking drunk already?!?

guineapig
03-23-2010, 02:26 PM
I know thanks!

You're overly sensitive, whiney, out of touch, and apparently bad at lots of things. I really hope you actually are female irl so that you have some sort of personal aspect to blame for these shortcomings. Would at least help explain some things!

Wrong on all counts dude. Good luck with figuring all that out for yourself.

karsten
03-23-2010, 02:31 PM
just saying so doesn't keep it from being true, fatty!

keep posting, so that I may continue to smite you with my superior male brain

karsten
03-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Karsten it's 11:25am..
Are you fucking drunk already?!?

no but I have half a bottle of gin and this tanqueray is talkin' to a *****

guineapig
03-23-2010, 02:32 PM
just saying so doesn't keep it from being true, fatty!

You know what? Why stop at the sexist and bigoted remarks? Why not go racist too? I'm sure some people will think you are really cool for it.

Also, keep failing miserably at trying to hurt my feelings :D

Aaron
03-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Please note that Karsten has no pics of himself posted. The anonymity gives him power.

karsten
03-23-2010, 03:17 PM
but hey, enough about me, let's talk about you!

Oh, you're trying misdirection in order to keep from doing so.

You know, they have have plastic surgery for just about ANYTHING nowadays. Saggy tits, fucked up nose, they can even work on the extra pounds you've gained by eating your troubles away!

of course, they still don't have plastic surgery to make you smarter. So I dunno on that one.

Sinlea
03-23-2010, 03:29 PM
I've seen Karsten's pics. He's man candy.

karsten
03-23-2010, 03:32 PM
yeah cuz i don't look ANYTHING like janet jackson!

cept for the pierced nipple

guineapig
03-23-2010, 03:33 PM
but hey, enough about me, let's talk about you!

Oh, you're trying misdirection in order to keep from doing so.

You know, they have have plastic surgery for just about ANYTHING nowadays. Saggy tits, fucked up nose, they can even work on the extra pounds you've gained by eating your troubles away!

of course, they still don't have plastic surgery to make you smarter. So I dunno on that one.

I have pics on this site, feel free to find them for yourself. Why are you so interested in how I look? that's kind of weird dude.

karsten
03-23-2010, 03:34 PM
so you're stupid AND an attention whore eh?

guineapig
03-23-2010, 03:36 PM
so you're stupid AND an attention whore eh?

Your personality reminds me of a chihuahua.

karsten
03-23-2010, 03:40 PM
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick burn

p.s. clean up your room

Rophel
03-23-2010, 03:42 PM
what an unbelievable derailing this thread has faced over "a commonly misused phrase" and that (agreeably) overly sensitive chick who always has to give the absolute worst input (please take some time off from posting, please!). oh well!

i personally thought that IV and GC were on relative good terms, and that night was nothing but fun. also, maybe I'm just biased but I will never believe that Krimz purposely trained you guys multiple times at FGs while lol'in in /shout unless screenshots were presented. well, i guess we're still cool with 99.5% of GC.

guineapig
03-23-2010, 03:43 PM
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick burn

p.s. clean up your room

You actually took the time to look for me huh?
Obsession is not becoming.

karsten
03-23-2010, 03:45 PM
you're doing it again

Finawin
03-23-2010, 03:49 PM
So you guys going to fuck and get it over with? lol

karsten
03-23-2010, 03:51 PM
hell yeah

Hasbinbad
03-23-2010, 03:51 PM
So you guys going to fuck and get it over with? lol
Dude, I've got good lights if you have a decent DV cam..
I bet people would pay to see!

Finawin
03-23-2010, 03:56 PM
I have a few cameras. Let's make this happen.

karsten
03-23-2010, 04:02 PM
chicanery are you angry because you're so hungry?

guineapig
03-23-2010, 04:07 PM
bark bark bark

fixed

karsten
03-23-2010, 05:10 PM
gonna just make up some quotes now

btw why do you act like a woman even though you're a dude? i mean, if we wanna talk about people with issues

zel
03-23-2010, 05:12 PM
I registered just to say this has brought the lawls.

guineapig
03-23-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm almost afraid to ask but what is your definition of acting like a woman?

Who said I was to talk about people with issues?

Why do you care what I think?

Bakaris
03-23-2010, 05:16 PM
gonna just make up some quotes now

btw why do you act like a woman even though you're a dude? i mean, if we wanna talk about people with issues

So when a man don't talk shit like you do, they act like a woman ?

Dude - just stop posting, you are pathetic.

karsten
03-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Who said I was to talk about people with issues?

man i don't even have to make fake quotes for you

http://www.lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

guineapig
03-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Your attempts to nip at my heel are amusing.
Your sudden infatuation with me is curious.
Your confusion between humility and “being bad at lots of things” is forgivable.
Your apparent dislike of the female gender is troublesome.

I think that about covers it.

Care to call me some names in retort? Take your time.

karsten
03-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Your attempts to nip at my heel are amusing.
Your sudden infatuation with me is curious.
Your confusion between humility and “being bad at lots of things” is forgivable.Your apparent dislike of the female gender is troublesome.

I think that about covers it.

Care to call me some names in retort? Take your time.

FUNNIES

atvaata
03-24-2010, 02:13 AM
Agreed Sinlea, Karsten is one sexy hunk of man-meat. Hes lucky hes not within 50 miles of me.

And Gc/IV respect each other, this coming from an officer. We notice the level of competition which lies between all raid guilds, and its all in the spirit of good fun. We look forward to seeing you all in hate/fear/sky (when sky is released) and mayhaps we can one day work cooperatively to down something in the early hours which neither of us has the numbers for.

/salute
Atvaata Loudmouthedwhore out.

Edit: This whole thread shouldve never taken place. /clitbash. Ive spoken with a few Iv and there was just mass confusion on our last raid when we were both mass-competing for hate. GC looks forward to the competition... KARSTEN GIMME NAGGY POP INFOZ NAOOOO FOR BEWB PIX!!!!! OMGGAAAZZZZ