PDA

View Full Version : Server lagging, dropping

Gorgetrapper
03-23-2010, 10:52 PM
I don't know what the fuck has been happening for the past couple of days, but it's going to end up killing the damn server. Every night now for the past couple of days, the lag has been pretty much unbearable. Have lost the same level like 2 or 3 times, gotten a whole level, and now I just lost that level again. I'd petition for a rez, but we all know how often the GMs even come on the server aside from Secrets popping in like once a day.

Finawin
03-23-2010, 11:02 PM
If I were Rogean I'd get my fucking money back from the host.

Otto
03-23-2010, 11:17 PM
I don't know what the fuck has been happening for the past couple of days, but it's going to end up killing the damn server. Every night now for the past couple of days, the lag has been pretty much unbearable. Have lost the same level like 2 or 3 times, gotten a whole level, and now I just lost that level again. I'd petition for a rez, but we all know how often the GMs even come on the server aside from Secrets popping in like once a day.

You're dumb.

snifs
03-23-2010, 11:27 PM

GM's are on quite often, especially for an emu server...stop bitching

Gorgetrapper
03-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Well they're never on when it actually matters, you know when the spammers are on, or the server lags so bad it kills plenty of people. I literally have only ever seen secrets on.

snifs
03-23-2010, 11:40 PM
1. It's free
2. Rogean is on a lot, he was on during this most recent lagfest and let us know what was up
3. suck a bag of dicks

Trimm
03-23-2010, 11:46 PM

If I were you, I'd totally demand my money back, or at least a free month of playtime.

Gorgetrapper
03-23-2010, 11:54 PM
If I were you, I'd totally demand my money back, or at least a free month of playtime.

Maybe I will

Thorfin
03-24-2010, 12:02 AM
1. It's free
2. Rogean is on a lot, he was on during this most recent lagfest and let us know what was up
3. suck a bag of dicks

Hahaha i had to register an account just so i can say : Ditto to #3! quit being such a bromo

Gorgetrapper
03-24-2010, 12:04 AM
Hahaha i had to register an account just so i can say : Ditto to #3! quit being such a bromo

Maybe that was my goal all along, to get you to register!

Loke
03-24-2010, 12:05 AM
1. It's free
3. suck a bag of dicks

Dude s******, I love you. Every post I've seen you post here has been spot on.

amaterasu
03-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Ya Snifs is right. I remember when I was actually forced to pay to play (Verant) and servers were so unstable that this crap would happen everyday.

I almost never got gm rezes then, but Rog and co are on right away offering rezes to the whole server. Honestly they are doing an awesome job

Gorgetrapper
03-24-2010, 01:18 AM
I appreciate them coming on to do the rezzes tonight. I didn't expect that because the past couple of days, nothing happened so I expected the same kind of response.

atvaata
03-24-2010, 01:57 AM
If you dont like the fucking data center issues, convince all yer friends/guildies to donate 5 measly dollars to the server every month and lets rid this lag monster. Till then, deal with it.

Data centers arent cheap(good ones), and very few bother to donate. The only way to stop this is to reach into your pockets and donate to provide for a better host for us all. 5 dollars is what, a meal at mcdonalds? Im sure we could all forego a cholesterol/mystery meat chock-full meal to keep what we love alive and running, lag free.

GET ER DUNN

Gorgetrapper
03-25-2010, 12:56 AM
Bringing this topic back up, died 4 times now due to the server lagging once again.

Finawin
03-25-2010, 12:57 AM
Wiped two entire raids in fear tonight, too.

snifs
03-25-2010, 01:06 AM
It's been bad at times the past few days, hopefully they'll get enough donations for a new host.

Nothing you can do aside from help donate, no use complaining..just log off if it gets too bad.

*edit* or you can suck a bag of dicks!

Trimm
03-25-2010, 01:17 AM
Divinity had a full raid group in Fear as Draco spawned. The second we engaged lag hits and we all D/C and come back dead. Awesome.

Zobex
03-25-2010, 01:27 AM
can't wait to see the flames on this tmo - the /shout battle is rofls