PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed...

Buhbuh
09-01-2011, 01:12 PM
that generally speaking, the Sullon Zek players on this board don't really look beyond their self interest for R99?

Some of them actually make valid points, but the majority of them remind me of Fox News. Just present an opinion, make some claims, make it sound like they're true or at one time have been backed up with any evidence, appeal to some form of nostalgic emotional response, and boom!

I see shit like: "Teams are better for low populations." That's it. Why does the sun set? How does the positraction on a Plymouth work? It just does!

Examples would be good (from something other than the provincial mind set of what happened on SZ).

PSiloveyou

Sincerely,

Gerard Butler (your dead husband... with a six pack)

Nirgon
09-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Or that it was THE real pvp server.

(lol team evil population dominance)

Harrison
09-01-2011, 01:25 PM
SZ's sole purpose was to siphon away the shitbags from the real pvp servers.

It did its job perfectly.

It was a cesspool for talentless training, exploiting, hacking nobodies from real servers to flock to without rules against them, or GMs to enforce what few did exist.

This is why the worst ideas come from people claiming that SZ (or worse yet, vztz, fucking rofl) were their "primary" server.

juicedsixfo
09-01-2011, 02:41 PM

SZ was a giant troll and they fell for it.

Bootcamp
09-01-2011, 02:53 PM
SZ was a giant troll and they fell for it.

vztz was the troll of the millennium

raptorak
09-01-2011, 03:04 PM

It was a cesspool for talentless training, exploiting, hacking nobodies from real servers to flock to without rules against them, or GMs to enforce what few did exist.

This is why the worst ideas come from people claiming that SZ (or worse yet, vztz, fucking rofl) were their "primary" server.

Which server did you play?

coki
09-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Vallon Zek was the best eq experience i have ever had. Vallon Zek rules and red99 should have VZ ruleset

fiegi
09-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Vallon Zek was the best eq experience i have ever had. Vallon Zek rules and red99 should have VZ ruleset

what was your best experience outside of eq?

Tonomar
09-01-2011, 05:45 PM
what was your best experience outside of eq?

He hugged a girl once.

gloinz
09-01-2011, 05:54 PM
sz was where the manlyest men played

Tyen01
09-01-2011, 06:19 PM
redpals better than p99 pals

i agree

eastadam55
09-01-2011, 06:59 PM
sz was where the manlyest men played

from the champion himself

Envious
09-01-2011, 07:25 PM

Hurts my soul to quote that guy, but its truth~

mimixownzall
09-01-2011, 10:54 PM
He hugged a girl once.

That was his mom...

and she had a beard.

Xareth
09-01-2011, 11:32 PM

3rd post is the thread ender

mimixownzall
09-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Harrison has a tendency to do this.

I can only imagine how his dates start out...

Girl (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt): Hello, are we going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight?

Harrison: Fuck no. That is a cesspool for a bunch of in-bread rednecks who sit around thinking that planting wheat and raising cattle has some sense of worth amongst the real world. I would rather bend over and you shove canned dog food up my ass for sustenance than to walk into that shithole!!!