PDA

View Full Version : Red99: The People Have Spoken

Xareth
09-03-2011, 02:10 AM
The general consensus so far is:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coin loot on pvp death. No item loot, it will ruin the server.

Yes to xp loss on pvp death. Probably not xp gain on pvp kill - worried about exploitability.

LnS, CC, and other general PnP to be handled by the community.

Punish zone pluggers...but remember to only work on code essential to getting this fucking server going ASAP!

Training is bad - ban them, ban them all. This will need to be enforced by GMs to sustain / grow the population (for a discussion on how that is possible see the related post: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46129). Same goes for MQ, duping, hacking, exploiting bugs or otherwise cheating.

Undecided on pvp level range. Although +/- 8 seems to be the favorite, lots of contention from +/- 4.

Also undecided on teams or ffa / guildwars (Although I'm not sure this can even be impacted).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahm eye rite?

Everything inside the lines is not my opinion, but is the result of data collected from all relevant posts run through a complex algorithm.

Lasher
09-03-2011, 02:12 AM
bias

Xareth
09-03-2011, 02:17 AM
Where?!

Maybe you think the "no rules" crowd is getting a vote. Or maybe you have a valid point in that a lot of peeps still don't want gm's enforcing a no training clause.

Ravenlof
09-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Man quit all this crap talk and remake SZ

Xareth
09-03-2011, 02:23 AM
See, Ravenloaf falls into the "no rules" category.

Your argument has already been started http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45123

Shrubwise
09-03-2011, 02:32 AM
Yes to xp loss on pvp death. Probably not xp gain on pvp kill - worried about exploitability.

Please explain 'exploitability' of exp loss on pvp death versus gain. IMHO they're the same thing:

loss: easy to grief noobs
gain: easy to grief noobs

Xareth
09-03-2011, 02:50 AM
Please explain 'exploitability' of exp loss on pvp death versus gain. IMHO they're the same thing:

loss: easy to grief noobs
gain: easy to grief noobs

I don't think either are exploitable as long as working timers / proper precautions are put in place.

Yukahwa
09-03-2011, 03:03 AM
That avatar of yours argued against your post. The results are...

4 level pvp range
Item loot
"Play nice"
No more avatars

Xareth
09-03-2011, 03:10 AM
That avatar of yours argued against your post. The results are...

4 level pvp range
Item loot
"Play nice"
No more avatars

You can't argue with money bitch!

Yukahwa
09-03-2011, 03:11 AM
The no avatar rule was already in place unfortunately so you're outa luck.

Now I just imagine that money symbol being tattooed on someones big belly.