PDA

View Full Version : New Emperor update

Littlegyno
09-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Friends, redpals, enemies.

Here is the latest update for our beloved Emperor Rogean.

<+Rogean> Red99 Update:
<+Rogean> Busy sorting through drama and petition forum crap last week
<@fiegi> fuk
<+Rogean> Fear note.. I shall be back on track by the end of the weekend.
<+Rogean> not*
<@fiegi> excellent
<+Rogean> Unfortunately the weekends are the only time I really get anything done though.. During the week my job likes to fuck me in the ass
<@fiegi> that doesnt sound very good

Extunarian
09-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Sounds like rogean is that bucket of chicken in this case.

mitic
09-08-2011, 12:59 PM
eqclassic.org will go online before red99

Doors
09-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Praise be to lord box jesus Rogean and his high priest african american spiroc lorc fucking a KFC bucket.

amen.

Tonomar
09-08-2011, 05:29 PM
P99 been like an episode of Jersey Shore lately, never knew bluebies could cause so much drama. Since Rogean is trying to calm the angry PvErs down, I'm guessing it sets back our precious Red99 by at least a couple weeks.

SearyxTZ
09-08-2011, 05:46 PM
KILL DRAMATIC BLUEBIES SO THE RED99 DREAM WILL COME TRUE

SearyxTZ
09-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Praise be to lord box jesus Rogean and his high priest african american spiroc lorc fucking a KFC bucket.

amen.

Amen.

All glory to Lady Angel Nilbog, and Bearded Prophet Null.

May Uthgaard Iscariot repent for his sins

Smedy
09-08-2011, 06:10 PM
praise and glory to high lord jesus commander rogean

Tombom
09-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Amen.

All glory to Lady Angel Nilbog, and Bearded Prophet Null.

May Uthgaard Iscariot repent for his sins

Made me chuckle

georgie
09-09-2011, 12:10 AM
BLOODZ

this is what r99 will look like notice the pk guilds and the anti-pk guilds:

http://i53.tinypic.com/v5lfgi.jpg

Xantille
09-09-2011, 01:53 AM
praise and glory to high lord jesus commander rogean

High + I agree w/ and lol'd at this post

I'm thinking me and Jesus Rejuvenated Smedy would make an amazing team. Teamed w/ pocket cleric (Chuck), of course.

Doors
09-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Princess Secrets just gave me some discouraging news. Need more animal sacrifices to appease the box gods.

Scribbles
09-09-2011, 02:49 AM
High + I agree w/ and lol'd at this post

I'm thinking me and Jesus Rejuvenated Smedy would make an amazing team. Teamed w/ pocket cleric (Chuck), of course.

chances of chuck maining cleric about the same as the chances of u maining cleric (zero), for the exact same reason.

too hard to ks ppl ehehehehe

Xantille
09-09-2011, 02:53 AM
chances of chuck maining cleric about the same as the chances of u maining cleric (zero), for the exact same reason.

Jimmy never runs out of mana ehehhehehehehehehe.

Or plat.

Titanuk
09-09-2011, 05:46 AM

chuck already said he was going cleric forsure if i did monk so we can trade off

bakkily
09-09-2011, 05:49 AM
you all crack me up, in a good way, but yea for some reason the asses like to cause trouble for the rest of the server, damn them higher lvl guilds

fistses
09-09-2011, 10:37 AM
chuck playing a cleric is like michael jordan playing baseball.. yea sure, he can play the game..but hes much better at basketball.

Mardur
09-09-2011, 11:52 AM
<Rogean> hey pals
<Rogean> we're provisioning hardware for red99
<Rogean> just thought you'd all like to know
<Mitic> hi you
<Mitic> that means
<Mitic> ?
<Rogean> It means
<Rogean> I'm getting hardware ready

<Rogean> Still need to do beta and all that fun stuff
<Rogean> But I'm getting the server hardware prepped sometime next week, then shipping it off to data center, then gotta install OS and stuff on it

<Rogean> Mainly taking one of the servers already in my farm and putting a raid 5 with 4 15k drives on it

Lasher
09-09-2011, 12:22 PM

You take Chuck's friendship for granted. Chuck and I discussed when i met up with him when i was in his area briefly. Chuck tooks pics on his new iphone to commemorate it.

Littlegyno
09-09-2011, 12:26 PM
You take Chuck's friendship for granted. Chuck and I discussed when i met up with him when i was in his area briefly. Chuck tooks pics on his new iphone to commemorate it.

you met up with chuck but won't come hang out with me? i offered you a couch and a 3some with my wife.

what the hell dog?

lethdar
09-09-2011, 12:27 PM
No one wants to come to Detroit to meet me pals :(

Lasher
09-09-2011, 12:28 PM
you met up with chuck but won't come hang out with me? i offered you a couch and a 3some with my wife.

what the hell dog?

I will when i move to houston and make big bucks. I acutally might be in texas for the weekend of sept30th, not sure yet. Either way tell your wife to start stretching

lethdar
09-09-2011, 12:28 PM
I will when i move to houston and make big bucks. I acutally might be in texas for the weekend of sept30th, not sure yet. Either way tell your wife to start stretching

Oh true that, the big bucks are alluring to me as well

Lasher
09-09-2011, 12:29 PM

Ill meet you in the UP or something but detroit would be rough

Lasher
09-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Oh true that, the big bucks are alluring to me as well

texas no income tax, 2nd lowest cost of living. Houston was rated the best place for a single adult.

Gnar
09-09-2011, 12:34 PM

None of us want to get PKed IRL by a black mob.

Lasher
09-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Ogre Erudite hybrids control detroit

fiegi
09-09-2011, 01:06 PM
I threw a few bluemoons back with Lasher in jersey. Sadly he was on his way out and had to catch his plane (either that or i creeped him out and he was finding a way out).

Smedy
09-09-2011, 01:11 PM
god damn you guys are circle jerking up a perfectly good news feed from the emperor

any new updates?

edit: just realized rogean has praised us with hardware, fuck ya

lethdar
09-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Box pals meet up at burning man

Enygma
09-09-2011, 01:26 PM
eqclassic.org will go online before red99

Yup...

Yeahlight hits Project 1999 for 202039472047 points of damage.
Yeahlight has slain Project 1999.

Sworen

fistses
09-09-2011, 01:26 PM
FUCK CHUCK ASSHOLE BAILED ON ME WHEN HE WAS IN ARIZONA, WHO IS IN A GUILD THAT DOESNT HAVE CHUCK INVITE ME

Scribbles
09-09-2011, 01:27 PM
next year i will be at burning man no troll

fiegi
09-09-2011, 02:35 PM
FUCK CHUCK ASSHOLE BAILED ON ME WHEN HE WAS IN ARIZONA, WHO IS IN A GUILD THAT DOESNT HAVE CHUCK INVITE ME

calm your fury ill be back in arizona in january

fistses
09-09-2011, 02:37 PM
calm your fury ill be back in arizona in january

hell yeah, blue moons and christie's cabaret

Lasher
09-09-2011, 03:09 PM
burning man would be fun

Knuckle
09-09-2011, 03:46 PM
burning man would be fun, i still think a vegas meet up is in order circa heresy idea 2008 that fell apart.

mimixownzall
09-09-2011, 03:48 PM
texas no income tax, 2nd lowest cost of living. Houston was rated the best place for a single adult.

That's what happens when you have Republicans running things.

What happens when Obama lovers run the state government? California

SearyxTZ
09-09-2011, 03:56 PM
burning man would be fun, i still think a vegas meet up is in order circa heresy idea 2008 that fell apart.

I'll jump at basically any excuse to hit up Vegas. It's just a few hours drive from me

Tombom
09-09-2011, 04:23 PM
That's what happens when you have Republicans running things.

What happens when Obama lovers run the state government? California

Sounds like somebody is jelly of california

Envious
09-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Bluemoon? Wtf, are you a 19yr old girl that ran out of wine coolers? Cali sucks.

But I am down for some serious depravity. Should be in Keystone for 2+ weeks in late January.

And Vegas always works. Btw, I'll invite myself, fuk you nigs.

Wonton
09-09-2011, 04:49 PM
glad envious lives up to his name

Knuckle
09-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Bluemoon? Wtf, are you a 19yr old girl that ran out of wine coolers? Cali sucks.

But I am down for some serious depravity. Should be in Keystone for 2+ weeks in late January.

And Vegas always works. Btw, I'll invite myself, fuk you nigs.

oh ok this is lachius lynchs RL friend right? why you got so much hate bro cant we be men about box 4.0 aka red99

Titanuk
09-18-2011, 06:37 AM
Box pals meet up at burning man

lol

Cwall
09-18-2011, 08:42 AM
<@Rogean> just fyi though names will be colored based on the dynamic level range
<@Rogean> making first person red is np
<@Rogean> but for example.. someone that you can't attack and can't attack you, will have normal blue/purple
<@Rogean> orange = you can attack but they can't attack you until you do.. yellow = vise versa of orange
<@Rogean> I was leaning towards first person being red anyways
<@Rogean> the out of range blueness isn't an option
<@Rogean> was only talking about first person
<@Rogean> and I'll make that red

<@Rogean> heh
<@Rogean> You guys remember whenever you casted a spell on another client
<@Rogean> they did the same animation as you?
<@Rogean> That was annoying
<@Rogean> yea.. that's fixed now

<@Rogean> what do you guys think
<@Rogean> I hadn't actually considered it before
<@Rogean> so I was just going to have pvp start at 1

<Mitic> so is the mousepointer issue fixed?
<@Rogean> Why are you so worried about mousepointer?
<ziggyzaggs> so when beta comes out will it just be up one day?
<@Rogean> You guys are asking a lot of questions as if we've put thought into the answers to each one of them
<@Rogean> Most of it is.. hell if I know
<@Rogean> Beta probably will just be up one day
<@Rogean> but who knows we may give a day or two warning
<Mitic> well coin loot doesnt make sense when u can place it on the mousepointer
<@Rogean> Who said we were doing coin loot?

Kelsar
09-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Rogean pwnt you.

vinx
09-18-2011, 11:13 AM
why doesnt coin loot make sense if you can place it on the cursor?

when you loot a corpse from pvp doesnt that just auto inventory into your coins same as looting a mobs corpse?
what implications does that have for pvp?

or is this supermodel talk again?

Kelsar
09-18-2011, 11:52 AM
why doesnt coin loot make sense if you can place it on the cursor?

when you loot a corpse from pvp doesnt that just auto inventory into your coins same as looting a mobs corpse?
what implications does that have for pvp?

or is this supermodel talk again?

1. Coin loot: Risk vs Reward. If there is no reward for PvP it will be less entertaining. Further, if you can put your coin in the mouse cursor, it needs to be fixed; any other questions regarding coin loot?

2. No, it doesn't auto inventory your coins if your opponent put it in their mouse cursor upon taking a dirt name. Otherwise, yes, it does autoinventory; any other questions regarding coin loot?

3. Implications for PvP and not fixing the mouse cusor bug means not getting coin when you kill someone in pvp. If the object is to perform coin loot and you cannot do it, there is no risk/reward.

4. This is not supermodel talk. If you want no risk/reward, go play WoW again. Most of the players here would prefer item loot to make the game more dynamic and r/r based. Most are tired of the consequence of dying (or sucking at PvP) being equal to a corpse run. It's bullshit and adds nothing to the game.

Personally (this is supermodel talk) I would like to see no banks and full item loot, no lore & no "no drop" items.

Titanuk
09-18-2011, 12:20 PM
mitic so stupid

mitic
09-18-2011, 12:36 PM
mitic so stupid

yea, iam sorry to bring something on the table you apparently xploited on vztz ;)

vinx
09-18-2011, 12:52 PM
1. Coin loot: Risk vs Reward. If there is no reward for PvP it will be less entertaining.
duh. the question wasnt regarding if coin loot should be in. i was inquiring info on why or how your spose to fix coin on a cursor

2. No, it doesn't auto inventory your coins if your opponent put it in their mouse cursor upon taking a dirt name.
3. Implications for PvP and not fixing the mouse cusor bug means not getting coin when you kill someone in pvp. If the object is to perform coin loot and you cannot do it, there is no risk/reward.

well, this is an old issue. was this way on live.
why wouldnt it be the same thing here?
how are you suppose to initiate a trade with someone if you cant put coin on your cursor to purchase an item?
whats to stop someone from just destroying plat/gold and letting you loot the silver/copper? thats something ive always done

Its lol that you think either of these issues can, or should be fixed
imo deal with it

4. This is not supermodel talk. If you want no risk/reward, go play WoW again.

now we have 2 supermodels?

played wow the first 2 weeks at launch and never went back
wouldnt go back now cuz i cant loot a few coin

Humerox
09-18-2011, 02:53 PM
Honestly the cursor thing - irritating as it is - is minor. When I played, the only time I withheld plat is if there was mucho trash talk going on...and I didn't cursor it, I destroyed it, lol. I never carried that much anyway...even farming I banked whenever I was over 500p.

The more obvious solution is to make plat and item loot secondary. IIRC...corpse pots on SZ for sigs was a nice touch...VERY useful in PvP, helping players to avoid corpse camps and the like. Making them non-tradeable would be imperative tho, so people don't sig farm alts for cash. Sig farming alts for the pots tho...that would be a tough one. Maybe make it so you can only collect a sig once over a certain time period from a player?

Lazortag
09-18-2011, 03:05 PM
duh. the question wasnt regarding if coin loot should be in. i was inquiring info on why or how your spose to fix coin on a cursor

Putting coin on your cursor before death is fixed on p99 I thought?

Wonton
09-18-2011, 03:13 PM
mitic so stupid

a-fucking-men

Pudge
09-18-2011, 04:00 PM
there.. there must be coin loot...

greatdane
09-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Most of the players here would prefer item loot

I think you should look at any of the discussions about itemloot. Every poll has been against it, and the stickied discussion is overwhelmingly against it. Don't pretend like you speak for everyone.

Coinloot is a no-brainer, it's part and parcel of PvP.

mimixownzall
09-18-2011, 05:27 PM
People running from fights to bag their precious pixels doesn't seem very fun to me. Why do some of you people think that getting items/loot is the only reward for pvping? If all you want to do is kill things for loot, then go play p99. I don't give a shit if I get coin or loot from someone, them dying or evacuating the area in fear of being dominated is all the reward I need.

If the polls were heavily in favor of item loot, I say go for it. But they aren't, so item loot will discourage PvP since the majority are against it. The polls could even show a hit against the population if item loot is implemented.