Vile
09-13-2011, 09:37 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1992/1253216-ayonae_large.gif

Vile
09-13-2011, 09:38 PM
I got a txt from the Highlander bros

Estrang
09-13-2011, 09:48 PM
that bitch has long enough fingers to give you a handy with the same hand she simultaneously tickles your rectum with

Vile
09-13-2011, 09:52 PM
I demand Dacbane be awarded the Highlander title when P99 red opens up

Pudge
09-13-2011, 10:21 PM
that would be pretty awesome. to have a Highlander title i mean. and when someone killed you they got the title. and when you logged off, the title reverted to the last person who used to hold the title who is online. and if no previous holder is online, then it gets assigned to the next person who gets a pvp kill

Salty
09-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Where is Crucify.

And teach me how to be awesome like you with your camera angles and shit.

Vile
09-13-2011, 11:40 PM
Where is Crucify.

And teach me how to be awesome like you with your camera angles and shit.

camera angles... wat?

Salty
09-14-2011, 12:25 AM
3rd person, moving around while the camera turns with your view.

You have to be setting some custom hotkeys. Everytime I see your pvp videos, it is leeps and bounds above any other melee or caster type playing in 1st person or some janky 3rd where they aren't controlling the camera like a pro.

I was showing some pals a shitton of vztz old school videos, and yours were the best, hands down, everytime.

For example: if there were 50 chars that did nothing but run in circles and I had to punch you more than you punched me, the way you control your character is far superior.

Xareth
09-14-2011, 12:44 AM
First person licks my balls

Xantille
09-14-2011, 01:23 AM

You have to be setting some custom hotkeys. Everytime I see your pvp videos, it is leeps and bounds above any other melee or caster type playing in 1st person or some janky 3rd where they aren't controlling the camera like a pro.

I was showing some pals a shitton of vztz old school videos, and yours were the best, hands down, everytime.

For example: if there were 50 chars that did nothing but run in circles and I had to punch you more than you punched me, the way you control your character is far superior.

only BPA's PvP in first person, brah

Pudge
09-14-2011, 02:15 AM
first person superior immersion, let me show you my version - fraps o snap yea it's just like that, my view is curtailed, no peripheral vision, still got my shit ready jacked up for my mission. killin, YT, it's all i need, that shit you got in 3D? 'sall the better to view yourself on your knees.

step to my screens & you'll get straight pwned, this view aint focused around a cartoon.

thug life..

Titanuk
09-14-2011, 02:32 AM
I demand Dacbane be awarded the Highlander title when P99 red opens up

that box 1.0 shit was a joke

Vile
09-14-2011, 08:53 AM

Ahh.. I usually just scroll out with the middle mouse button and use right click to change the angles... I think? It's been a while since I've been in game.

The 360 view is crucial in mass pvp.

I never fucked with any of the F9 views.. those get nuts.

Vile
09-14-2011, 08:55 AM
that box 1.0 shit was a joke

Haha. The best was Meekose was on Kerra Island or something trying to get some retarded item Searyx put on a random mob and Skunky basically ported him and left him because he knew it was a bad idea to stay there.

I got some uber loots from big Meekose.. I think it was Dacbane, me, and some random rogue who took him out.

Then I logged off because the event was gay.

Not_Kazowi
09-14-2011, 08:58 AM
AYRO, time to lay the battle axe down

Vile
09-14-2011, 11:04 AM
AYRO, time to lay the battle axe down

yessssssssssssssssssssssss

Titanuk
09-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Haha. The best was Meekose was on Kerra Island or something trying to get some retarded item Searyx put on a random mob and Skunky basically ported him and left him because he knew it was a bad idea to stay there.

I got some uber loots from big Meekose.. I think it was Dacbane, me, and some random rogue who took him out.

Then I logged off because the event was gay.

How Meekose got his Blade of dragon eye was kinda gay also
same way everyone got there tstaffs/ every other loot they wanted
while in the mean time poor titanuk was farming his big guk loots

Not_Kazowi
09-14-2011, 04:51 PM
didnt skunky like see a mob holding the blade as the zone was crashing and took a SS then the GM gave them the item? i remember some sketchy shit like that happening

Vile
09-14-2011, 05:11 PM
didnt skunky like see a mob holding the blade as the zone was crashing and took a SS then the GM gave them the item? i remember some sketchy shit like that happening

They went on some other server with like #zone enabled, screen shotted it while looting w/ a time stamp, claimed server crashed and SUCCESS.

Brilliant..

JayDee
09-14-2011, 06:42 PM
They went on some other server with like #zone enabled, screen shotted it while looting w/ a time stamp, claimed server crashed and SUCCESS.

Brilliant..

I remember him bragging about that in vent

I also heard about him jacking your gear recently and playing dumb til he got caught red handed. Awesome

Titanuk
09-14-2011, 06:47 PM

Brilliant..

not really brilliant, more of retarded ass GMs

Titanuk
09-14-2011, 06:49 PM
I remember him bragging about that in vent

I also heard about him jacking your gear recently and playing dumb til he got caught red handed. Awesome

jaydees first brilliant post

Xareth
09-14-2011, 10:00 PM
I never fucked with any of the F9 views.. those get nuts.

F9 views are great if you want a badacidtrip EQ experience, just keep scrollin through em

Vile
09-14-2011, 10:03 PM
not really brilliant, more of retarded ass GMs

pretty brilliant bro..

Titanuk
09-14-2011, 10:04 PM
pretty brilliant bro..

not really pal

Vile
09-14-2011, 10:05 PM
not really pal

yes really pal

Smedy
09-15-2011, 05:26 AM
skunky unclean as fuck still unreported and praised while in heresy

who was the gm who fell for that anyway lol, how about confirming shit with logs first before spawning items

fiegi
09-15-2011, 05:29 AM
Skunky and entire crew known dirt bags. it will be interesting to see who takes them in on red99

Titanuk
09-15-2011, 06:38 AM
they steal viles gear yet vile is a real pal and still a pal