PDA

View Full Version : Anti-pk guild

Sprinkle
09-19-2011, 11:20 PM
So im very looking forward to RED99 as many have , i never really played p99 because i knew it would be too care-beary and cry babyish and from what i heard , its bad. i think i hit 22 as my max char

Granted the general pvp audience of any game is slightly under par , i do believe there will be plenty of players to make several awesome guilds that will see higher end pvp and make it out of the newbie grounds

Its a long haul but it will be worth it , and ive been waiting years myself !

Anyways , back on rallos there were 2 kinds of players , pk'ers and anti pkers , whats the difference? pke'rs were gankers , they would jack people fighting mobs , they would train to win , cheat , plug , hack , warp , do whatever , usually followed by hours of smack talking

Anti pkers were the good guys , now i myself LOVE pvp , but i dont believe in ganking people or fighting cheap , id rather fight straight up and lose then go down like a chump , and there were massive groups of the two groups of players on rallos ( And then later on zek )

Im going to start a guild on RED And im looking for players interested in progressing into the game with an endgame goal , granted we will be pvping alot and raping the tons of little necro and mage wanna-bees that will sprout up like weeds every 5 seconds with the sole intention of being jerks.

Obviousley the guild isnt formed yet , and neither is my char , but if this is the type of guild you would like to find yourself in , post here when server is up and list your name ill shoot you a tell.

Cheers guys , see you on red

Salty
09-19-2011, 11:21 PM
Abacab's guild is Anti-PK

Aenor
09-19-2011, 11:25 PM
I wish to ally with your guild. Our combined forces will work to make sure PvP never happens on Red 99.

gloinz
09-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Anti pkers were the good guys , now i myself LOVE pvp , but i dont believe in ganking people or fighting cheap , id rather fight straight up and lose then go down like a chump , and there were massive groups of the two groups of players on rallos ( And then later on zek )

implying rambo is a chump

http://www.blade-empire.com/Master_Cutlery/First_Blood-Rambo-Knife-Throat.jpg

Amuk
09-19-2011, 11:48 PM
ahahahah

Chronoburn
09-20-2011, 01:44 AM
I will join only if we RP as well.

Musori
09-20-2011, 02:26 AM
Anti pk guilds where the joke of RZ.. think all knew it except for the poor fellas in those guilds =)

Muaar
09-20-2011, 02:43 AM
I know there are at least 3 anti guilds in the making now!

Musori
09-20-2011, 02:58 AM
And one RP..

pojab
09-20-2011, 03:14 AM
i will be starting a guild that only allows mage druid wizard shaman, and the only pvp i will allow is aoe raining clerics fighting dragonz. whose with me?

raptorak
09-20-2011, 03:24 AM
Anti pk guilds where the joke of RZ.. think all knew it except for the poor fellas in those guilds =)

And thus the pks vs antis begins with the smacktalk :P Have at you, Musori! ;)

Musori
09-20-2011, 03:30 AM
Well they where all probably verry nice ppl once you got to know em...

SearyxTZ
09-20-2011, 11:24 AM
I'd like to start a guild that fights with as little honor as possible, and uses any opportunity/advantage/dirty trick to get ahead in the world of Norrath.

Floyd Mayweather will be our spokesman

let me know if u are interested :)

Crenshinabon
09-20-2011, 11:43 AM
How can you say Anti fights to eliminate pvp. I love the Anti mindset, I also love to find the known griefers to try and kill them rather than praying on anyone I see. I also love to fight people over popular camps. I will also fight to make sure my enemies are having the hardest time possible. If someone messes with me I will try to kill them.

I am anti and I love the pvps.
I also think that item loot would make this mindset even more extreme!

Haven't you bitches ever heard of Robin Hood? I am sure he loved what he did.
Sign me up.

Lolitsneal

Lasher
09-20-2011, 11:45 AM
im going to only go after people who go after griefers, an anti anti-pker

dusk883
09-20-2011, 12:09 PM
I'd like to start a guild that fights with as little honor as possible, and uses any opportunity/advantage/dirty trick to get ahead in the world of Norrath.

Floyd Mayweather will be our spokesman

let me know if u are interested :)

C'mon! Floyd bitchslapped a bitch on Saturday. You do a leaping head butt and want a hug/kiss afterwards? Ortiz got everything he deserved.

All good with the Mayweather haters but Ortiz had zilcho for 4 straight rounds and took the bitch route out of frustration, saved us all the time of watching mediocre talent in there with the best. IMO of course.

dusk883
09-20-2011, 12:10 PM
So anyway, is the Red99 up? I need an excuse to take the day off.