PDA

View Full Version : guilds being formed?

bakkily
09-22-2011, 01:47 PM
k, so i understand pvps going to be ffa, but wondering if anyone is going to form a guild down the swamplands of antonica? i would form one myself, but after doing a few guilds myself, i hate the idea of having everyone look up to me, if anyone is interested, fellow ogres/ trolls, evil humans, hell barbarians are allowed to, but you must cannibalize on human meat with us, and dwarves as well, i figure barbs indeed have a evil nature to them,

but yea i figured a few atm are in the works of doing a guild, and i wouldnt mind doing one, lol any race, just down to earth pvp people, and wouldnt want to form on with one guild leader, maybe a tribunal of leadership where those who join first, and show good leader ship are apart of the guild leader seats, i'm thinking of going full red when its out and give away my blubie stuff, and delete chars, dunno...pvp sounds like a hell of a lot more fun

returnofahipster
09-22-2011, 01:56 PM
pvp is a hell of a lot more fun. Id rather get my ass handed to me by a player then by an npc. the competition is better. The level of player interaction is better. Theres even a sense of roleplaying about it. Something for everyone if you will. Even a use for tradeskilling early on! If i was rolling evil id definetly join up. Maybe ill go erudite.... I'll form The black panther party for erudite self defense! lmao.

valithteezee
09-22-2011, 02:47 PM
Bro EQ PVP IS INSANE. EQ was meant for pvp.

Xareth
09-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Bro EQ PVP IS INSANE. EQ was meant for pvp.

http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/images/righteous.jpg

Galacticus
09-22-2011, 03:16 PM
k, so i understand pvps going to be ffa, but wondering if anyone is going to form a guild down the swamplands of antonica? i would form one myself, but after doing a few guilds myself, i hate the idea of having everyone look up to me, if anyone is interested, fellow ogres/ trolls, evil humans, hell barbarians are allowed to, but you must cannibalize on human meat with us, and dwarves as well, i figure barbs indeed have a evil nature to them,

but yea i figured a few atm are in the works of doing a guild, and i wouldnt mind doing one, lol any race, just down to earth pvp people, and wouldnt want to form on with one guild leader, maybe a tribunal of leadership where those who join first, and show good leader ship are apart of the guild leader seats, i'm thinking of going full red when its out and give away my blubie stuff, and delete chars, dunno...pvp sounds like a hell of a lot more fun

You might want to look on p99, lots of guilds forming there planning to switch to red.

dusk883
09-22-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm with whoever wants to burn down some elves ...we begin in GF IMO.

Humerox
09-22-2011, 05:24 PM
Maybe ill go erudite.... I'll form The black panther party for erudite self defense! lmao.

No trackers would suck, tho.

georgie
09-22-2011, 05:29 PM

dude im going rogue barbarian so if you want to be my haste-shaman friend go ahead i'm not stopping you but just makesure to blind in pvp. gogogogogogoogogog

http://i56.tinypic.com/6h2t15.jpg

bakkily
09-23-2011, 12:16 AM
yea im doing ogre shaman at first, and im cool with barbarians

Musori
09-23-2011, 02:55 AM
Whats up with all the rp guilds? Troll guild? Erudite guild? Thing someone even said elven only guild.. /shiver are ppl serious? Maby its becuse my native language isnt english, but i cant see the irony here.. it must be a joke? I am guessing language barier + me bing stupid here.

vinx
09-23-2011, 03:16 AM
Im startin an elven one

mainly its for fun, classic isnt that hard to roll with a RP or purist guild
raid content = naggy/vox, can even do hate/fear if you got a zerg force
Its challenging and adds some flavor to the game

vinx
09-23-2011, 03:22 AM
I will add tho, that most RP and purist guilds struggle with progression
usually from low numbers (cept darks with min/max races)

Classic is doable (minus sky) and kunark is doable (minus VP)
by velious+ really need to re-evaluate
and this is where these guilds start to x-team, either in ranks or thru alliances
and pretty much died out in the pop era (cept the real diehards)

Musori
09-23-2011, 03:22 AM
FFA + Itemloot is the challange here. Keeping sanity when loosing your 2nd fbss to a caster gank squad. The plains will take abit longer to reach on this server.

Musori
09-23-2011, 03:24 AM
But i give you creds for having the ambition of taking an elven guild to the plains =)

vinx
09-23-2011, 03:25 AM
If i get the numbers would be fun to try lol