PDA

View Full Version : Where is Heresy?

Salty
09-23-2011, 04:21 AM
Fish Bait made them not roll again on red99.

Holocaust pvp pals gonna be slaughtered son.

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 08:38 AM
think they are rolling with Tallon zek times pals, most of heresy was bad anyway.. only had good leadership(not rexx)

Vile
09-23-2011, 08:52 AM
http://www.vilesyntax.com/images/donttrollmebro.jpg

Smedy
09-23-2011, 09:11 AM
Heresy was just a combination of all the guilds fighting 4 euros on the vztz box bros, your hate against us forced you together.

Circle of trust slogan "Bringing heresy together since 2007"

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 09:17 AM
vile, come on pal u know its true

Vile
09-23-2011, 09:35 AM
vile, come on pal u know its true

my donttrollmebro.jpg was in regards to Salty saying we are going to be shit on..

As for Smedy's comment.. I guess you could say this was true when there was only 2 major guidls (Virulent & Heresy) on VZTZ and each guild ate up all the smaller guilds. My minor league guild couldn't do shit, so it was pick your poison at the time. Most of my guild wanted to ride Virulent nuts, so I went to the darkside. Who would want to guild with Kaahbal though.. seriously? Made the choice easy for me.

XiakenjaTZ
09-23-2011, 09:39 AM
my donttrollmebro.jpg was in regards to Salty saying we are going to be shit on..

As for Smedy's comment.. I guess you could say this was true when there was only 2 major guidls (Virulent & Heresy) on VZTZ and each guild ate up all the smaller guilds. My minor league guild couldn't do shit, so it was pick your poison at the time. Most of my guild wanted to ride Virulent nuts, so I went to the darkside. Who would want to guild with Kaahbal though.. seriously? Made the choice easy for me.

Haha, Kaahbal was funny in vent but he defined for me what loot whore meant.
All of the Euros for that matter. (edit: i meant funny not all loot whores)

I really don't know what either guild is up to and I was in both on one iteration or another. I don't think anyone has stepped up to try and organize anything. I have a hunch you will see something take shape when there is a beta.

Not_Kazowi
09-23-2011, 09:41 AM
think they are rolling with Tallon zek times pals, most of heresy was bad anyway.. only had good leadership(not rexx)

what is with the hate titanuk? who do you think lead that guild then

Vile
09-23-2011, 09:41 AM
Someone post Kaahbal earring cry pic plz

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 09:56 AM

Furor Skunky duh

XiakenjaTZ
09-23-2011, 09:57 AM

Rushmore!!

Or someone make a poll...

Not_Kazowi
09-23-2011, 10:05 AM
cool stories im not going to get into it, i know what happened on that server.

Sniperfire
09-23-2011, 10:06 AM
Heresy was just a combination of all the guilds fighting 4 euros on the vztz box bros, your hate against us forced you together.

Circle of trust slogan "Bringing heresy together since 2007"

your so delusional all you ever did was die and run........pro tactics in Sweden i guess

Knuckle
09-23-2011, 11:59 AM
titanuk is unaware of emperor rexxs glorious 1.0 career. HPT/Jessie/Rexx/Knuckle/Vile/Skippie are all 1.0 Heresy Veterans.

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 12:16 PM
titanuk is unaware of emperor rexxs glorious 1.0 career. HPT/Jessie/Rexx/Knuckle/Vile/Skippie are all 1.0 Heresy Veterans.

o man i had no idea

Vile
09-23-2011, 12:22 PM
Titty boy was in Fusion or something sucking Otheyla's tit

Knuckle
09-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Someone post Kaahbal earring cry pic plz

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/kaahlol.jpg

my greatest photoshop contribution to the vztz archives history.

letsjoe
09-23-2011, 12:52 PM
heresy was the strongest guild on the server hands down. 1.0 / 2.0. together heresy dominated the rest of the scrubs on the server. if you split them up, they couldn't pvp themselves out of a wet paper bag. reminds me of ascending dawn.

God-King Abacab
09-23-2011, 01:01 PM
heresy was the strongest guild on the server hands down. 1.0 / 2.0. together heresy dominated the rest of the scrubs on the server. if you split them up, they couldn't pvp themselves out of a wet paper bag. reminds me of ascending dawn.

wudan 4 lyfe

Kraz
09-23-2011, 01:08 PM
I watched a few vids from 1999 and guilds are in the size of 50 to 60 online. They were waiting in line for people to fail on big raids. So if guild A wipes guild B jumps the mob lol... point being guilds are going to get big!

Lasher
09-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Man, mass pvp and raiding on dial up back in the day sucked. Raids at times mean staring at a wall

Smedy
09-23-2011, 01:19 PM
your so delusional all you ever did was die and run........pro tactics in Sweden i guess

keep wearing that top-hat clown crown bro, suits you good

who was the original heresy anyway, rexx + nova + karsten + boozer?

the times before the newbs showed up pals, remember? most of you don't =(

legit since 2007 pals, big things red99 represent *throwing random gang signs irl*

Kraz
09-23-2011, 01:41 PM
I need a guild btw!!! a Bloody red one!

Wawaka
09-23-2011, 01:49 PM
http://youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

SearyxTZ
09-23-2011, 02:44 PM
PDM gonna take out the trash just like in 2008 when I was gettin the "MY GUILD IS DYING BRO" tells from Rexx and Karsten after we deadlocked CT

if you can't slam with the best
then jam with the rest

Silikten
09-23-2011, 02:48 PM

I will pvp myself out of ur paper bag filthy hobbit.There were like top8 Heresy players that would rape anyone alone...then it trickled off into mediocre and down.

All gravy though, will be fun times on the redbox! Can't wait to see the alliances

p.s. only 2 good monks on the box were buhbuh and knuckle /cough searyx

SearyxTZ
09-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Searyx Xantille Arimedes could prob have killed the "top 5 of Heresy" without breaking much sweat

Would you put Rexx in the top 8 btw? BE HONEST

Silikten
09-23-2011, 02:53 PM
I would consider Xant one of the top 5 hah. I was in Heresy with him. Then Bribo, Chuck, Nova, Macken, Harazzer, Rystar...not in order of skill, but just all great pvpers from my perspective. Rexx would be like 9!

Knuckle
09-23-2011, 03:40 PM
Searyx Xantille Arimedes could prob have killed the "top 5 of Heresy" without breaking much sweat

Would you put Rexx in the top 8 btw? BE HONEST

i soloed arimedes and took his ethereal mist bp np. there wasnt a single player in tzt that i didnt kill.

Knuckle
09-23-2011, 03:42 PM
keep wearing that top-hat clown crown bro, suits you good

who was the original heresy anyway, rexx + nova + karsten + boozer?

the times before the newbs showed up pals, remember? most of you don't =(

legit since 2007 pals, big things red99 represent *throwing random gang signs irl*

rexx and nova were the oldest members i still know today, rystar was also in the crew before me. HPT, Me, and Jessie all joined Heresy in November/December of 2007.

Haul
09-23-2011, 03:44 PM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/kaahlol.jpg

my greatest photoshop contribution to the vztz archives history.

hahahaha

ScaryBadAssholes
09-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Fairly certain they wont be playing because they can't openly hack and get away with it on Red99.

I've been saying this for almost 2 years now.

ScaryBadAssholes
09-23-2011, 04:04 PM

Good leadership?

More like they had 2+ years to freely gear up and all had full suits of planar, etc.

ScaryBadAssholes
09-23-2011, 04:06 PM

Dude......your entire crew of flunkies had the best gear on the server before anyone even STARTED playing there.

You had no skill...only gear.

No skill.

Gear.

pojab
09-23-2011, 04:27 PM
jessie used to get shitfucked wasted and run in on PDM raids solo and coin like 20 people before dying.

fiegi
09-23-2011, 04:31 PM
fuk chuck was never in heresy!!

tranch
09-23-2011, 04:32 PM
we are all too frightened to post

pojab
09-23-2011, 04:44 PM
all i remember arimedes doing is running for his life.

Tonomar
09-23-2011, 05:19 PM
We rolled everyone in Heresy, all the other guilds were like comparing the special Olympics to the real deal. No contest. Also, this thread is fail, along with Salty.

Not_Kazowi
09-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Dude......your entire crew of flunkies had the best gear on the server before anyone even STARTED playing there.

You had no skill...only gear.

No skill.

Gear.

right and that applies to both times after the wipe when heresy still rose to the top and reigned.

lets not forget there was an item wipe back on 1.0 giving every guild an equal opportunity

gtfo of here you have no idea what you are talking about

Salty
09-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Tonomar is a scrub.

Come at me.

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 06:11 PM
im coming to Portland to come at you bro,

Salty
09-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Ht me p on Facebook when. You do.

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 07:27 PM
coming at you so hard

Cast
09-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Come at him bro

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 07:30 PM
i want to cum at cast

boss
09-23-2011, 07:57 PM
titanuk shouldnt have a holocaust tag

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 08:07 PM
hide more, unless your boss the shaman i wrecked in the botb

SanlavenTZ
09-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Most successful guilds tend to only have like 5-10 players that carry the load for them. The other 10-20 participating in guild vs. guild PvP at any given time are usually roleplayers.

I'm surprised to see you name Macken as a skilled PvPer, Silikten. I'm pretty sure you told me at one point that he was terrible :p

Sniperfire
09-23-2011, 09:36 PM
Most successful guilds tend to only have like 5-10 players that carry the load for them. The other 10-20 participating in guild vs. guild PvP at any given time are usually roleplayers.

I'm surprised to see you name Macken as a skilled PvPer, Silikten. I'm pretty sure you told me at one point that he was terrible :p

boom gets dkp for slaying the whole server while the rest of us sleep bro

Silikten
09-24-2011, 12:06 AM

Haha, I sometimes will call people terrible when they annoy the sheet outta me cuz i cant kill them :P

p.s. you are also in that top 8 that is probably really like top12 haha!

p.p.s yruaqt

Kaahbal
09-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Did someone say earring? :)

I could totally use one.

Rushmore
09-24-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm going to try and dribble in bounds.

When this all started on 1.0 Rexx was the biggest persona on the box. No one should deny it. The box was unbalanced then. The handful of better players out of the 60 people playing where all in the same guild. (Heresy) Once eq emu started to gather fame and more people started to play those players along with the swedes started to compete. Eventually it was a race to who had the most people. (as we learned on 2.0 with Fish Bait) More people generally win. This is one of the not so wonderful scenarios in PVP. A guild just adding people to compete. The real pro's (I hope) won't cower to this scenario and will accept the challenge on the new box!

This won't be 1.0-3.0. We have never seen such an influx of new players to our community that will come day 1. That's why it is so important to get the rules right this time. This may be our last shot.

a good situation would be 2 populated guilds of causal players followed by 3-6 smaller talented guilds. But once people start to lose they will inevitably merge or add people they never intended on playing with just to win. A doomsday situation would be if the talent add and add people until no one can compete.

For those of you possibly coming over from the blue server that have never experienced mass pvp over a raid target. It's epic!! and worth the time starting a new character!

Most of my gaming time over the last 3 years has been spent with the vztz community. I think were all glad to be apart of the 99 community now. And together I expect big things.

canardvc
09-24-2011, 04:24 PM
Made me cry. Talented diplomat

Darksinga
09-24-2011, 04:34 PM
rexx and nova were the oldest members i still know today, rystar was also in the crew before me. HPT, Me, and Jessie all joined Heresy in November/December of 2007.

Original was rexx, nova (muluvin), stan, rystar, darksinga, damodred, raxavar (basically half the guild was Bonaduce).

Rexx's guild wanted to form up with us because we had some great pvp battles but we needed more numbers for Rallos Cartel/Lucid Vision.

Needless to say, Nova is def. one of the best pvpers I've fought and also been pvp allies with. Too bad he won't roll on R99 :P would be guilded with me too

Silikten
09-24-2011, 06:21 PM
i will be guilded with you pal

Cast
09-24-2011, 06:28 PM
I hope my team dribbles all over everyone and runs them off the court. You don't win by keeping people around, you win when the server shuts down or when your entire guild gets banned for no other reason than owning too hard and need to keep the peace.

Silikten
09-24-2011, 06:39 PM
I hope my team dribbles all over everyone and runs them off the court. You don't win by keeping people around, you win when the server shuts down or when your entire guild gets banned for no other reason than owning too hard and need to keep the peace.

I will be destroying your team. just FYI

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 08:07 PM

ill do my best pal, been thinking of training over seas for the lockout