PDA

View Full Version : NO IP EXEMPTIONS

returnofahipster
09-23-2011, 04:03 PM
I think Ip exemptions should be a no go for atleast the first initial weeks.
What do you guys think.

hotstud
09-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Honestly the whole IP exemption thing is kind of silly. You can easily connect with 10,000 accounts if you know anything about the internet.

Bockscar
09-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Just as long as people have to re-apply for this server even if they had an exemption on blue99. I'm sure loads of fuckers still have two-box abilities left over from their now divorced wives and wouldn't hesitate to abuse it here considering the nature of a PvP server. If they have to re-apply, it'll keep the first couple of weeks legit because it takes a while to get those petitions handled, and the first weeks are the most important in the leveling race.

returnofahipster
09-23-2011, 04:11 PM
right, i want people to be able to play with a roomie or a friend but their should be some way to verify that's whats actually going on. I believe the reason this server is taking so long to come about is because of trying to safeguard against the hackers and cheaters.

fiegi
09-23-2011, 04:12 PM
whats roadblocks family gonna do then ?

Galacticus
09-23-2011, 05:15 PM
That wont work at all considering how many chinese slaves will be hired on promises of shelter and food.

Darwoth
09-23-2011, 05:18 PM
What do you guys think.

my wife and i sling feces in your direction.

wrxBRAH
09-23-2011, 06:50 PM

You guys are pretty coherent for a couple of monkeys.

Chronoburn
09-23-2011, 07:11 PM

Aesop
09-24-2011, 01:00 AM
My wife doesn't play EverQuest, probably why I still like to fuck her instead of play MMO's with her.

Palemoon
09-24-2011, 01:02 AM
Diddint Hobby say the vast majority (70+ percent??) of this EMUs population has requested "IP exemptions" so they can "play with their little brother(s)"?

NO IP exemptions for red99, keep your boxing on blue.

vinx
09-24-2011, 01:05 AM
brothers. sisters, cousins, wives, husbands, roommates, neighbor friends i think someone said they wanted an exemption for their dog they taught to play EQ

returnofahipster
09-24-2011, 02:08 AM
lets be honest most of those mega man lameos are prolly long estranged from any family, friends, or pets. I also highly doubt any of them have wives either.

Zuranthium
09-24-2011, 02:43 AM
Diddint Hobby say the vast majority (70+ percent??) of this EMUs population has requested "IP exemptions" so they can "play with their little brother(s)"?

NO IP exemptions for red99, keep your boxing on blue.

Smedy
09-24-2011, 06:19 AM
just make sure you make the ip exemptions public otherwise you'll have a lot of people exploiting this to 2box, if the exemptions are public the community can/will police it for you.

Harrison
09-24-2011, 07:33 AM
just make sure you make the ip exemptions public otherwise you'll have a lot of people exploiting this to 2box, if the exemptions are public the community can/will police it for you.

Best post in the pvp forums in weeks.

Cast
09-24-2011, 09:19 AM

Seriously this is the easiest fucking fix to this problem. Same with bans/suspensions. Make it all public, transparency is key to running a bidness na'mean?

Pudge
09-24-2011, 11:42 AM

yes.

in addition, if rogean required anyone with an exemption to link their cell phones (both players) to the accounts, it would make getting an exemption more legit. could even send random sms questions every once in awhile and require an answer ("what mob did you just kill? reply back with its name. if you do not answer within 3 minutes you will be disconnected..." questions like "what zone are you in?" "how many groupmembers do you have right now?" etc.

i know this would prob. never be implemented but just a thought. even your wife wouldn't want to get these random messages to her phone, and then have to call your nerdy ass to get the correct answer so she could reply back to rogean's Big Brother command center

Jokerball
09-24-2011, 06:56 PM
My wife doesn't play EverQuest, probably why I still like to fuck her instead of play MMO's with her.

:eek: :D :p :rolleyes: :cool:

Wonton
09-24-2011, 06:59 PM
What do you guys think.

except sam deathwalker

ScaryBadAssholes
09-24-2011, 08:06 PM

Darwoth Boxdar.

STFU faggit.

ScaryBadAssholes
09-24-2011, 08:07 PM

I'll be making CERTAIN you don't get an IP exemption.

You're a boxer and everyone knows it....go fuck off.

Shit eater.

ScaryBadAssholes
09-24-2011, 08:08 PM

They've never been and never will be made public.