View Full Version : PvP Draft

Salty
09-23-2011, 11:32 PM
I'm taking Pappa

Treason can take Dojii

pvp draft son, come at me

Cast
09-23-2011, 11:34 PM
Salty, I say you change the thread on FoH to reel in some players. I have no doubt that a lot of those who played in FB would come back with a "legitimized" box.

I'm going to hit up some very old clans that played on RZ to drum up interest there. Come at me.

Aenor
09-23-2011, 11:37 PM
With the second pick of the 2011 PvP Draft, Savage Wolves select...

Pope.

Cast
09-23-2011, 11:46 PM
Awful pick.

I'd use picks on one of the top dog bluebies on p99. You can teach PVP for the most part. Can't teach not being altogether bad.

Which one?

Yours.

Aenor
09-23-2011, 11:47 PM
Which one?

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 11:49 PM
put me in coach im redy for red99

Cast
09-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Tit,

You know I need you to stay iced up. This is what I need from you:

http://i52.tinypic.com/14wv9fs.jpg

Ice, ice, ice. Putting you in soon, need you taking it to the hoop with authority with X.

Edit: btw can you PM me vent info, Im at the office working on some shit I need but bored.

Aenor
09-23-2011, 11:58 PM
Gotta build around your floor general, the player that directs traffic, sets up your plays and puts points on the scoreboard. We haven't seen mad handles like this since Kenny Anderson's freshman year at Georgia Tech.

You might want to google Kenny Anderson... you're a bit clumsy with your basketball references. Smedy I can understand since they've never seen a basketball in Sweden. You must be Norwegian?

Silikten
09-23-2011, 11:58 PM
pikachu, i choose you!

Grahm
09-24-2011, 01:50 AM
I am now in fish bait

Galacticus
09-24-2011, 01:52 AM
Training for winter r99 release...

http://2pep.com/funny%20pics/laughing%20humorous%20pictures/super_funny_cute%20images_fe9c26183191e224e01c308e 699b07f1.jpg

fiegi
09-24-2011, 01:53 AM
Kenny Anderson reference........ lol. I think his claim to fame now a days is looking like an idiot on some vh1 show. You couldn't of come up with a better 'floor general' then a two bit crack head? Maybe Oscar Robinson or John Stockton woulda been more appropriate

Ravenlof
09-24-2011, 01:54 AM
dont you fools know about my SZers comin baby? all 3 that i know irl at least...

Ravenlof
09-24-2011, 01:56 AM
Pumpin up

Galacticus
09-24-2011, 01:59 AM
Intense training.

http://www.armenianweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/jean_claude_van_damme.jpg

Galacticus
09-24-2011, 02:01 AM
Ok ready.

http://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/jean_claude-van_damme_4.jpg

pojab
09-24-2011, 02:13 AM
<Asia> chooses wu-tang clan

Aenor
09-24-2011, 04:04 AM
Kenny Anderson reference........ lol. I think his claim to fame now a days is looking like an idiot on some vh1 show. You couldn't of come up with a better 'floor general' then a two bit crack head? Maybe Oscar Robinson or John Stockton woulda been more appropriate

Oh so you do know how to use google? See this is what I mean about being clumsy with your basketball references. I didn't say KA ranked among the great floor generals. I made a comment about his "handles." If you were a baller, you would know that "handles" refers to one's ability to "handle" or dribble the basketball. NBA director of scouting Marty Blake called Kenny Anderson the greatest dribbler in the history of the sport.

So can we dispense with any further basketball references pls? You don't even know what sport you're playing. Only rock you've ever handled is those little pebbles between your legs.

Aenor
09-24-2011, 04:09 AM
I am now in fish bait

Fish Bait traded up for multiple first round picks?

solid
09-24-2011, 05:09 AM
Oh so you do know how to use google? See this is what I mean about being clumsy with your basketball references. I didn't say KA ranked among the great floor generals. I made a comment about his "handles." If you were a baller, you would know that "handles" refers to one's ability to "handle" or dribble the basketball. NBA director of scouting Marty Blake called Kenny Anderson the greatest dribbler in the history of the sport.

So can we dispense with any further basketball references pls? You don't even know what sport you're playing. Only rock you've ever handled is those little pebbles between your legs.

The jet sucked, shut up.

Curly Neal is the greatest dribbler of all time; and if you don't agree- then fuck you.

Tombom
09-24-2011, 05:29 AM
Who will choose big TB?!

http://i51.tinypic.com/eiv151.jpg

fiegi
09-24-2011, 06:23 AM

Shutup savage wolve peasant I'd put you to shame in any sort of sports or basketball trivia

Aenor
09-24-2011, 07:04 AM
Shutup savage wolve peasant I'd put you to shame in any sort of sports or basketball trivia

Name Kenny Anderson's cousin, also an NYC point guard who won an NBA championship. Quick let's see those google skills!

Aenor
09-24-2011, 07:17 AM
The jet sucked, shut up.

Curly Neal is the greatest dribbler of all time; and if you don't agree- then fuck you.

LOL KA was not "The Jet." He was slow and slight of build and couldn't match up well enough athletically to be better than a mediocre NBA player. Still, his ball handling was tested against live NBA defense.

fiegi
09-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Kenny the Jet. And he's a 2 time nba champion noob!. Seriously whats the fucking love fest for the 2 bit broke crackhead kenny anderson?

Aenor
09-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Dude could handle the rock. Seriously his freshman year at Tech is what made me a basketball fan. It's also why, at 6-3 and usually the tallest player on the court, I play point guard. Ballers only in this thread pls.

Cast
09-24-2011, 09:17 AM
if you don't agree- then fuck you.

:cool:

Not_Kazowi
09-24-2011, 10:55 AM
http://bowflexhomefitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/bowflex_elite.jpg

Aenor
09-24-2011, 03:53 PM
LOL Coach... and you question MY talent evaluation? The only ball handlers even in the conversation with KA are Magic and Jason Kidd... maybe Pistol Pete. Curly Neal played against staged defense.

Which is actually a pretty good metaphor for your squad. You guys dominated the clown league. Let's see how you do in the pros.

Xantille
09-24-2011, 03:59 PM
LOL Coach... and you question MY talent evaluation? The only ball handlers even in the conversation with KA are Magic and Jason Kidd... maybe Pistol Pete. Curly Neal played against staged defense.

Which is actually a pretty good metaphor for your squad. You guys dominated the clown league. Let's see how you do in the pros.

We are certainly shitting ourselves at the prospect of playing against the guy who was 'undefeated in guild v guild PvP' on VZ.

Kringe
09-24-2011, 04:02 PM

I'll take Marty Blakes reference and raise you a Michael Jordan... Michael Jordan called Pistol Pete Maravich, the greatest ball handler to ever have lived. :)

solid
09-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Thought my trolling earlier was pretty obvious, but I guess not.

Anyway, this debate is stupid- next let's argue who has the best two-hand-set-shot.

Srsly though, you want to talk about KA being an inferior athlete propelled into the league because of his handles? Where do you honestly see Stockton/Nash w/o their handles, how are they not on your list?

lethdar
09-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Oh man, theres an angry savage wolf in this thread.

Salty
09-24-2011, 04:08 PM
I am now in fish bait

http://poopspant.com/fresh/pvp-drafty.png

solid
09-24-2011, 04:09 PM
Are you implying that Fish Bait's team is going to go defunct?

Salty
09-24-2011, 04:10 PM
come at me.

solid
09-24-2011, 04:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Inlka.jpg

Grahm
09-24-2011, 04:17 PM
We'll be commin at yall from every direction. No p1x3lz 4 u guyz

Aenor
09-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Where do you honestly see Stockton/Nash w/o their handles, how are they not on your list?

Stockton and Nash both vastly superior athletes to KA, thus all star appearances, mvps etc... Nice backpedal though...

solid
09-24-2011, 05:28 PM
Stockton/Nash were nothing without their handles, now you're just reaching.

Aenor
09-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Are you trying to say Steve Nash's ball handling compares to Jason Kidd's? Magic Johnson's? Come on kid... You've already been exposed on this thread as a basketball neophyte... Let it go...

solid
09-24-2011, 05:40 PM
Yes, it certainly does, can't believe it's even being called into question. My vote would be for Magic, but it's silly to not put Nash in the coversation.

W/o his handles Nash would look like a subpar JJ Barea. Given his exceptional ball handling abilities, however, Nash has been able to win MVPs and such. I'll grant you that he's an underrated athlete, but his athletic prowess certainly doesn't translate to an MVP caliber player, like you're suggesting.

Furthermore, if you honestly thought a globetrotter for best player argument was serious, then you're probably retarded.

Cast
09-24-2011, 06:07 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/24zlouv.jpg

Salty
09-24-2011, 06:21 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/24zlouv.jpg

Nice office bro

Cast
09-24-2011, 06:26 PM
rather be in parents basement with diapers and mt dew stocked up around recliner, and a fresh level 1 character on R99 named Cast <Fish Bait>, na'mean?

Knuckle
09-24-2011, 06:32 PM

why dont you give up its embarassing

Knuckle
09-24-2011, 06:34 PM
The only team I cared about in basketball was the one for my city. I did stay up to speed on the pacers for a bit after Jordans retirement because reggie was one of the sickest in your face three point shooters ever. He just flopped too much.

Vile
09-24-2011, 06:34 PM
lets play some

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-A72MEmTZmcw/TfyrUfq9kKI/AAAAAAAABZk/7HeL57XSdWs/s1600/Baseketball+3.jpg

Aenor
09-24-2011, 11:45 PM
why dont you give up its embarassing

Embarrassing is not knowing the difference between Kenny Anderson and Kenny Smith. Ballers only pls.

Knuckle
09-24-2011, 11:48 PM
Embarrassing is not knowing the difference between Kenny Anderson and Kenny Smith. Ballers only pls.

I've got his basketball card from like 15 years ago, did he ever do big things? He was playing for the nets which never did shit even in the playoffs. Of course Im oldschool so maybe he stepped it up in the 2000+ era.

Aenor
09-24-2011, 11:56 PM
You're late to the thread bro... we've already discussed KA's mediocrity. But we all love that TNT commentator Kenny "The Jet" Anderson don't we?

The jet sucked, shut up.