PDA

View Full Version : Guilds recruiting clerics?

Trevek
09-24-2011, 01:22 AM
Planning on playing a cleric on the release of the server. Don't care what race, will play whatever meshes well with the guild. Send me a private message or just reply here if you are currently taking cleric applicants.

Thanks,

Trevek

vinx
09-24-2011, 02:06 AM
As far as i know these guilds are accepting applications or taking on people:

Fishbait - open to ALL recruits
Grindcore - open to ALL recruits
Deo Volente is open to ALL elven ONLY recruits

If your lookin for a smaller crew just post your credentials and hope to get picked up via PM
or you could get picked up by another guild forming that hasnt listed yet.

pojab
09-24-2011, 02:11 AM
eq guilds never need clerics, roll something else.

Trevek
09-24-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm sure that is right pojab. =P This is not my first rodeo....

mitic
09-24-2011, 08:39 AM
clerics definitley the least needed class in eq. so it was a good decision to post if someone needs you

Sprinkle
09-24-2011, 12:44 PM
you are listing guilds for a server that isnt even created , the guilds dont exist and none of you even have chars

> <

Rushmore
09-24-2011, 12:54 PM
you are listing guilds for a server that isnt even created , the guilds dont exist and none of you even have chars

> <

don't worry bro there will be plenty of people to play with.

naez
09-24-2011, 01:02 PM
yea clerics are awful you dont even get a proc hammer or a decent yaulp

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 01:04 PM
As far as i know these guilds are accepting applications or taking on people:

Fishbait - open to ALL recruits
Grindcore - open to ALL recruits
Deo Volente is open to ALL elven ONLY recruits

If your lookin for a smaller crew just post your credentials and hope to get picked up via PM
or you could get picked up by another guild forming that hasnt listed yet.

dont forget
http://www.scarybadguys.com/index.php?o ... 5&Itemid=2

Muaar
09-24-2011, 01:43 PM
You'll be fine. Just roll what you want and say you're lfg. Clerics have good buffs and aren't that useless. I'd personally only do it if I had someone I could play with every session because soloing would be tough.

valithteezee
09-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Pretty cool, lots of hype for this server. I wonder what opening day will look like?

Trevek
09-24-2011, 03:30 PM
I LOL'd Foxx...but I am not sure if I should have. Yes, I know guilds are going to be recruiting Clerics. It would be silly for me to think they wouldn't. However, I posted because I wanted to find a group of players that I could play with consistently, because I know soloing is a bitch as a Cleric. Thinking DE Cleric. Maybe healing the fatties. I work 8-5 and get home at 6:30 pm CST M-F and have the weekends off. If anyone else has a similar schedule, let me know. I'd like to have something fairly consistent.