PDA

View Full Version : Show helm

Sprinkle
09-24-2011, 12:42 PM
Is it possible to permanently show helm or hide helm in EQINI SEttings? someone said it was removed from there , can you type it in ?

i know theres an option in default UI To select it then de select it to shut it off but it appears to re roll on login next time , this normal?

anyone have this problem? im saying this cause on red i want to pick a race i hate the helm graphic and if i cant shut it off permanently i wont play it : (

BTW The lack of info for red99 makes me sick , to put that server locked on login screen then no communication from anyone for a week

disgusting

Rushmore
09-24-2011, 12:51 PM
you can perma show helm ... hit Alt O its listed in the options to the left.

The server will be out when it's ready. Enjoy the fresh air outside.

Vile
09-24-2011, 12:52 PM
I think on VZTZ you had to re-hide it after every time you zoned. I don't remember if it was like that on live or not, but it would be nice if it stayed hidden, if you chose that option..

Yukahwa
09-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Helm is permanently shown now on P99..just like live.

Its retarded being able to disable a plate helm graphic. If you wanna be stupid and stylish take off your hat.

Palemoon
09-24-2011, 01:10 PM
NOT CLASSIC

Its not even Planes of Power, you can't turn your helm off on Al'kabor EQmac.

Rushmore
09-24-2011, 01:18 PM

Its retarded being able to disable a plate helm graphic. If you wanna be stupid and stylish take off your hat.

incorrect. Helm is not permanently shown.

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 01:21 PM
incorrect. Helm is not permanently shown.

prove yourself pledge

naez
09-24-2011, 01:48 PM
I think on VZTZ you had to re-hide it after every time you zoned. I don't remember if it was like that on live or not, but it would be nice if it stayed hidden, if you chose that option..

that bug was fixed from emu a lil bit ago

hiding helms to me is just like dyes but every1 always cries about classic

Pudge
09-24-2011, 02:04 PM
all the best helms don't have a graphic

classic: get a T-crown, no graphic
kunark: crown of rile: no graphic
velious: tormax/dain/white dragon, no graphic unless you go custom for the uber graphic

Sprinkle
09-24-2011, 03:21 PM
hey retard my post clearly states that if you enable it in options it resets on logout / login

did your add even let you read the full paragraph before you shit out a stupid reply? i saw your mega man post , its hilarious your a sicko

you tell me to get fresh air you spent 3 hours doing a post here with little pictures of your failure friends who think they are going to play on red99 for 6 months and have awesome pvp

you are nothing but sprouts that will bail after 2 weeks to carebear it up back on p99

Crenshinabon
09-24-2011, 03:55 PM
I never understood why there were no bad ass pointy wizard hats.

Rushmore
09-24-2011, 04:00 PM
bronze helm for humans is epic. aka dick helm

Ravenlof
09-24-2011, 04:21 PM

lolz well said

Jokerball
09-24-2011, 06:54 PM
For the life of me i cant find pics of female iksar helms on classic graphics. Anyone got a good link?