PDA

View Full Version : ogres/trolls unite!

bakkily
09-24-2011, 02:51 PM
i'm going to make an ogre shaman, and will be looking for others that wish to make peace among our swampy races, and help each other exp to lvl 20/30 asap when this server comes out, not a guild at first, but just groups to go ahead and lvl, and help get good items to get our races ready for pvp

our first agenda would be to get lvl 5 asap in inno swamp/feer swamp, and then to lvl up else where to show we dominate the frogs, in upper guk, we shall always own the guklands as our own, and no other race, with few exeptions shall be allowed to live in these southern lands

get your fist ready for punching, or axes with dwarf blood, or any other weapons sharpened, spells ready, because after we hit our first lvls, after guk, freeport we're coming after you, and lets have fun

Muaar
09-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Planning on remaking Zutrob the Troll Shaman, but am considering both Barbarian and Ogre as well.

Join Flowers of Happiness. Swamp Defense.

Sprinkle
09-24-2011, 03:26 PM
buddy is going troll sham , im going war , looking forward to leveing in guk : )

if they ever open the server ( probably going to take months )

georgie
09-24-2011, 03:28 PM
going rogue but idk how much they will suck. how the f do i solo...

Sprinkle
09-24-2011, 03:38 PM
you dont you make friends with someone like me who plays a tank and has a healer buddy

and you level with us.

but rogues once geared will be EATING All the im going to make a wiz / mage / nec and own with huge cast times and no hp

Muaar
09-24-2011, 03:38 PM
get a paladin buddy! I REALLY want to do a monk + shaman combo. Sounds so synergistic.

bakkily
09-24-2011, 05:02 PM
sounds like a plan, i was going to roll a ranger at first, but i enjoy the shaman a bit more, and figure i'd rather lvl up/play the class i enjoy the most at first, i'm about 90% certain that i'm only going to play red, but then that all depends, i just want to replay only original content at first, which i have to say is my favorite, and i'm willing to make many friends with rangers, monks, rogs, clerics, well every class but them damn druids...lets just pray in blood to our great leader rogean

and did any of you watch the charlie sheen roast?

Knuckle
09-24-2011, 09:19 PM
A safe friendly group of roleplayers for ogres and trolls??????? count me in!
:):):):):):):):)

Silikten
09-24-2011, 10:37 PM
i am gonna run my elven arse to your happy lands and ruin you all

raptorak
09-25-2011, 01:12 AM
troll sk, count me in - i'll be slowing ur levelling all the way to 50 :P

Runningfish
09-25-2011, 02:21 AM
Yea Im in