PDA

View Full Version : No item Loot No play

UncleOzzy
09-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Its sad we waited for months to get a R99 server and now there not making it classic.Pvp without item loot is very lame and most of your player base will return back to blue, I will not play pvp without RZ rules have fun.

Hobby
09-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Pretty sure it says "subject to change".

UncleOzzy
09-25-2011, 01:15 AM
Pretty sure it says "subject to change".

Really you think it going change, why make a false pretense coming into beta then?

Bockscar
09-25-2011, 05:46 AM
Considering the majority is against itemloot, you're a retard.

mitic
09-25-2011, 06:24 AM
good bye to those 1-10 people leaving

Rogean
09-25-2011, 07:39 AM
Doors that way --------------------------------->

We aren't catering to the die hard pvp players that want an exclusive server to dominate with a diminished population. The server is being designed to sustain a community that can cooperate together while maintaining a strong pvp presence.

Bazia
09-25-2011, 07:46 AM

We aren't catering to the die hard pvp players that want an exclusive server to dominate with a diminished population. The server is being designed to sustain a community that can cooperate together while maintaining a strong pvp presence.

The emperor has spoken! To the lion's den with you!

Juugox2
09-25-2011, 10:16 AM
be glad your getting something quick bitching and enjoy it

Juugox2
09-25-2011, 10:17 AM
quit**

slapen
09-25-2011, 12:34 PM

Item loot is GAY coin loot is perfect. If item loot gets implemented id support 1 item in the inventory but not taking equiped loot. It would clearly put melee at a huge disadvantage and be gay. Thanks rogean for having a brain, and keeping it legit!

Glitch
09-25-2011, 12:50 PM
GUYS. UNCLEOZZY ISN'T GOING TO PLAY. IT'S NOT WORTH PLAYING ANYMORE.

CANCEL R99 IMMEDIATELY.

vinx
09-25-2011, 12:54 PM

CANCEL R99 IMMEDIATELY.
lolol

Tonomar
09-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Good job Rogean, keep up the good work man.

UncleOzzy
09-26-2011, 08:50 AM

If there no reward to pvp players will only pk to grief then, been there done it.What worse item loot or camp stealing ? Which act will cause your staff for headaches and petitions?Rogean this your first rodeo with pvp?

Alkorin
09-26-2011, 09:19 AM
If there no reward to pvp players will only pk to grief then, been there done it.What worse item loot or camp stealing ? Which act will cause your staff for headaches and petitions?Rogean this your first rodeo with pvp?

OH MY GOD, PEOPLE PVP TO GRIEF? This is major news. Everyone, listen up to this wise man!

Someone's stealing your camp? Kill them. Can't kill them alone? Get more friends, and kill them. Take your camp back. Have a nice day.

Aadill
09-26-2011, 09:21 AM
this is a horrible thread.

Eldaran
09-26-2011, 09:29 AM
No one could have predicted this thread...

Doors
09-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Cry about it.

Vidrata
09-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Item loot is win. I plan on playing a necro and dotting your ass from behind a tree while my pet distracts you and dots kill you while you try to find me.

If you do kill me an take my bone chips though, Ill be a sad mother fucker. =(

Knuckle
09-26-2011, 05:21 PM
Its sad we waited for months to get a R99 server and now there not making it classic.Pvp without item loot is very lame and most of your player base will return back to blue, I will not play pvp without RZ rules have fun.

This is true, no one will play it now.

Autotune
09-26-2011, 05:25 PM
People will play it.

It could be another blue server and people would play it.

Tajin
09-26-2011, 06:25 PM

obviously not subject to change.... server will fail. The majority of people who say no to item loot are just scared of pop will fail. GL on r99, lets hope live comes out with a hardcore server!

You sir just lost 200 people!

Tajin
09-26-2011, 06:27 PM
Item loot is GAY coin loot is perfect. If item loot gets implemented id support 1 item in the inventory but not taking equiped loot. It would clearly put melee at a huge disadvantage and be gay. Thanks rogean for having a brain, and keeping it legit!

obviously its 1 item, not taking everything he has .... I really think people say no to item loot because they think they will lose everything on their corpse.... its 1 item!!

Autotune
09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Lol people acting like they won't play is hilarious.

They could feed you the shittiest Red server ever made and you'd still play on it.
Can't fucking please everyone, but damn some people are never pleased.

UncleOzzy
09-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Lol people acting like they won't play is hilarious.

They could feed you the shittiest Red server ever made and you'd still play on it.
Can't fucking please everyone, but damn some people are never pleased.

Yes true the first 2 weeks will be loaded with people just wanting to try something different, but after the wow factor wears off what is left?I played on RZ day one and it was always full untill the day verant changed the rules from loot 1 item to coin drop.Within 1 month the server died.RZ was never the same after verant changed the rules for a few carebears mostly druid players.

I have researched a few old comments from player on forums of what happen to Rallos Zek when verant changed the rules..

-Oct 09 2004 at 10:49 PM Rating: Decent Gespho
5 postsi left Rallos zek and quit EQ, someones gotta tell me, is looting other people still around, this is BS what they did to RZ

-Hehe, if its one thing I like about Rallos zek, its the ability to go up to someone, slice em, dice em, and loot em! lol but its goes for your side too so thats the con about it. And it would suck to lose your wurmslayer or heavy velium war lance while your stroling around whistling and seeing colors n flowers!

-Kastro
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles

Sapphire Status

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think planar gear will return to no drop!
If Planar drops are common enough it is not a big issue..
if they are droppable there will be a fairly healthy economy of items trading back and forth.. and since most of us roll in guilds ( if you have planar) having it droppable isnt bad.. your guildies will generally do their best to replace shit that was looted to keep the guild strong.

Before Item loot was Removaed Planar was droppable and it worked fine.
I think the worst thing that could happen is someone can have every working slot no drop.. so again no risk PVP.. You should be able to have some no drop.. but if you are FULL no Drop you should never be fully decked out every slot with uber items..

<My suggestion would be to have a vendor with maybe 4-6 different no drop Augments ( stats ect or MR ) makes the items no-Drop... that way you can No drop certain God loots.. but if you are gonna try rolling with full no drop with uber gear.. not gonna happen/

-uh.. just make it like RZ was

1 item loot,
planar no drop, no looting bags, no looting weapons

-Recently, most PvP has dried up at the upper end. There are places you can go (hotspots, the latest expansion, and GM events, for example) where you are more likely to find PvP, but mostly, the server resembles a blue server these days -- and when you do find PvP it tends to be with a Stormhammer refugee with 400+ aa's. I believe the merger will certainly revitalize PvP, and look forward to the ensuing chaos, the restructuring of the current power structure, and the new economy. PvP has never been balanced, except in the rock-paper-scissors sense, which varies at every level. I just hope we'll have some GM support to enforce the no intentional training/causing intentional exp loss rules when the SZ people arrive.

-Everquest 1 is still around, and hasn't yet died. Hell, if they still had a server like Rallos Zek (1 Item Loot and FFA PvP) I'd still be playing it over all current MMO offerings. Ultima Online is also still around, and if not for ruleset changes that killed it - I'd still be playing that casually. Not to mention the multitude of emulator servers for both games, that will probably be going strong for ages. (Text Muds still exist to put it in perspective)

Good games will always have a following. It's the crappy ones that die.

-Rallos Zek for the win.

Sucked later when corpse camping became legal. I never wanted to go back because at some point resistances just got retarded and was pointless pking.

Sorry I don't have more , I pked with all my characters, from SRO To Kunark, lake of ill omen to Velious. Was the best server ever.

Item loot and plat server in EQ NEXT? COUNT ME IN!

Autotune
09-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Yes true the first 2 weeks will be loaded with people just wanting to try something different, but after the wow factor wears off what is left?I played on RZ day one and it was always full untill the day verant changed the rules from loot 1 item to coin drop.Within 1 month the server died.RZ was never the same after verant changed the rules for a few carebears mostly druid players.

I have researched a few old comments from player on forums of what happen to Rallos Zek when verant changed the rules..

-Oct 09 2004 at 10:49 PM Rating: Decent Gespho
5 postsi left Rallos zek and quit EQ, someones gotta tell me, is looting other people still around, this is BS what they did to RZ

-Hehe, if its one thing I like about Rallos zek, its the ability to go up to someone, slice em, dice em, and loot em! lol but its goes for your side too so thats the con about it. And it would suck to lose your wurmslayer or heavy velium war lance while your stroling around whistling and seeing colors n flowers!

-Kastro
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles

Sapphire Status

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think planar gear will return to no drop!
If Planar drops are common enough it is not a big issue..
if they are droppable there will be a fairly healthy economy of items trading back and forth.. and since most of us roll in guilds ( if you have planar) having it droppable isnt bad.. your guildies will generally do their best to replace shit that was looted to keep the guild strong.

Before Item loot was Removaed Planar was droppable and it worked fine.
I think the worst thing that could happen is someone can have every working slot no drop.. so again no risk PVP.. You should be able to have some no drop.. but if you are FULL no Drop you should never be fully decked out every slot with uber items..

<My suggestion would be to have a vendor with maybe 4-6 different no drop Augments ( stats ect or MR ) makes the items no-Drop... that way you can No drop certain God loots.. but if you are gonna try rolling with full no drop with uber gear.. not gonna happen/

-uh.. just make it like RZ was

1 item loot,
planar no drop, no looting bags, no looting weapons

-Recently, most PvP has dried up at the upper end. There are places you can go (hotspots, the latest expansion, and GM events, for example) where you are more likely to find PvP, but mostly, the server resembles a blue server these days -- and when you do find PvP it tends to be with a Stormhammer refugee with 400+ aa's. I believe the merger will certainly revitalize PvP, and look forward to the ensuing chaos, the restructuring of the current power structure, and the new economy. PvP has never been balanced, except in the rock-paper-scissors sense, which varies at every level. I just hope we'll have some GM support to enforce the no intentional training/causing intentional exp loss rules when the SZ people arrive.

-Everquest 1 is still around, and hasn't yet died. Hell, if they still had a server like Rallos Zek (1 Item Loot and FFA PvP) I'd still be playing it over all current MMO offerings. Ultima Online is also still around, and if not for ruleset changes that killed it - I'd still be playing that casually. Not to mention the multitude of emulator servers for both games, that will probably be going strong for ages. (Text Muds still exist to put it in perspective)

Good games will always have a following. It's the crappy ones that die.

-Rallos Zek for the win.

Sucked later when corpse camping became legal. I never wanted to go back because at some point resistances just got retarded and was pointless pking.

Sorry I don't have more , I pked with all my characters, from SRO To Kunark, lake of ill omen to Velious. Was the best server ever.

Item loot and plat server in EQ NEXT? COUNT ME IN!

there might be a few that will absolutely refuse to play on the server due to there not being item loot. I think there are more that would refuse to play on it if there was item loot. You appease the masses in this situation, as it's not game breaking imo.

UncleOzzy
09-26-2011, 07:57 PM
there might be a few that will absolutely refuse to play on the server due to there not being item loot. I think there are more that would refuse to play on it if there was item loot. You appease the masses in this situation, as it's not game breaking imo.

I have played both rule sets, If Rogean would adjust the damage taken correct we wouldnt have a bunch of naked casters running around. Maybe he need to base damage on Int= level and add a roll factor on spell hitting a percentage pvp.Keep damage the same against mobs/npc so it dosnt effect a caster level exp.

Knuckle
09-26-2011, 08:00 PM
obviously not subject to change.... server will fail. The majority of people who say no to item loot are just scared of pop will fail. GL on r99, lets hope live comes out with a hardcore server!

Yep absolutely, I love live pvp it's the best offering in competitive play in any game right now. Classic eqemu pvp?? lolol wtf.

Bockscar
09-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Let's make a simple analogy! Everything's easier with analogies.

So everyone loves salad. They crave salad. Nobody has had salad in ages and there's hundreds of people screaming for it. Every person in the room is just dead set on getting them some salad.

You can put broccoli in salad. A lot of people don't like broccoli - in fact, it's a pretty unpopular vegetable and most would refrain from eating it if they had the choice. It has been proven in several polls that more people hate broccoli than like it.

You can have salad without broccoli. Those who like salad with broccoli probably also like salad without broccoli, just not quite as much. Those who cannot stand the taste of broccoli are not so lucky, because if those who serve the salad force you to eat it with broccoli, they won't be able to eat it. The salad won't be enjoyable with broccoli because it tastes bad.

Clearly the option that satisfies the most is to serve salad without broccoli. Most of those who prefer salad with broccoli will still like it without, and those who don't like broccoli (who are also the majority) will be happy as well. The tiny minority who for some reason cannot eat salad without broccoli are not going to get any special treatment, and catering to the vast majority is obviously the right choice.

Moral of the story: fuck broccoli.

Yukahwa
09-26-2011, 08:38 PM
The majority of the people here are going to enjoy a nice non item loot level 50 game and enjoy nice twinks once they are finished getting all the good stuff they want.

A lot of non pro pvpers are going to give PVP a try..and they are going to find that around every corner there is a guy waiting to kill them, geared with equipment that is better than theirs by far that they are weeks and months of play time away from attaining.

This guy will kill them whenever they run into eachother and they will not be motivated to ever try to kill him..and they will quit.

RZ pvp was fun at level 1. It was fun at level 5. It was less fun at level 6 when level 10 rogue twinks could jack you up..it was very fun at level 12 and 14 when you could try to gank those rogues.

PVP99 will be fun for max level only and this is the only level taken into consideration with the 8 level pvp limit and the lack of item loot. If anything is likely to fail, it is this.

Yukahwa
09-26-2011, 08:39 PM
The majority of the people voicing their opinion on this forum are going to enjoy a nice non item loot level 50 game and enjoy nice twinks once they are finished getting all the good stuff they want.

A lot of non pro pvpers are going to give PVP a try..and they are going to find that around every corner there is a guy waiting to kill them, geared with equipment that is better than theirs by far that they are weeks and months of play time away from attaining.

This guy will kill them whenever they run into eachother and they will not be motivated to ever try to kill him..and they will quit.

RZ pvp was fun at level 1. It was fun at level 5. It was less fun at level 6 when level 10 rogue twinks could jack you up..it was very fun at level 12 and 14 when you could try to gank those rogues.

PVP99 will be fun for max level only and this is the only level taken into consideration with the 8 level pvp limit and the lack of item loot. If anything is likely to fail, it is this.

Yukahwa
09-26-2011, 08:39 PM
F damnit. I guess you can officially consider this a rant N flame. I hit quote because it was where the edit box is supposed to be. doh.

UncleOzzy
09-26-2011, 09:03 PM
The majority of the people here are going to enjoy a nice non item loot level 50 game and enjoy nice twinks once they are finished getting all the good stuff they want.

You most be talking after 1 item loot, one item loot keep the twinks in check without it your going see tons of twinks..

Yukahwa
09-26-2011, 09:18 PM
Yes I think 1 item loot from equipped items and non bagged inventory excluding pri/sec/range/ammo is the best way to go.

Haul
09-27-2011, 03:20 AM
item loot ftw

Haul
09-27-2011, 03:22 AM

This.

Harrison
09-27-2011, 04:30 AM

Biggest retard I've ever seen.

Prahadigm24
09-27-2011, 04:42 AM

And that won't happen with item loot activated? Especially since you're asking for "no looting from bags"... do you think the twinks will be so nice and refrain from bagging their stuff?

;)

blizzil
09-27-2011, 05:42 AM
1 item loot, none weaponslot -- RZ rules were the best. I always took a brotha's shoes.

It wont be the same or nearly as fun without this ...

nilbog
09-27-2011, 07:15 AM
1 item loot, none weaponslot -- RZ rules were the best. I always took a brotha's shoes.

Me too.

Smedy
09-27-2011, 07:23 AM
cry more

Envious
09-27-2011, 10:34 AM

Just remember, dont do anything to detriment of the server! Or to hamper PvE!

I dont think you understand PvP server. =/

Bockscar
09-27-2011, 11:51 AM
Leaving itemloot out of the server indicates that they understand PvP very well.

Yukahwa
09-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Prahadigm - With item loot twinks need to be careful and non twinks are motivated to figure out a way to kill them and loot something. If the twink is bagged all the time he wont be able to dominate so much. Obviously he can bag, who cares? Then he will be easy to kill. With the possibility of item loot it is actually worth -trying- to kill twinks.

Like I said this ruleset only helps the first group of level 50's trying to hold on to their fbss and everyone coming later on will find the server locked down and sucky with very little option for new noobs to turn the tides besides miserably grinding to 50 while avoiding twinks and then trying to join some guild.

With item loot every level is fun and an opportunity to get good stuff. Without item loot only level 50 is. Especially with an 8 level range when anyone can smash you big time with spells from 2 spell sets higher than yours. Level 50 is the only viable PVP level. Really great.

mrgoochio
09-29-2011, 04:52 PM
Prahadigm - With item loot twinks need to be careful and non twinks are motivated to figure out a way to kill them and loot something. If the twink is bagged all the time he wont be able to dominate so much. Obviously he can bag, who cares? Then he will be easy to kill. With the possibility of item loot it is actually worth -trying- to kill twinks.

Like I said this ruleset only helps the first group of level 50's trying to hold on to their fbss and everyone coming later on will find the server locked down and sucky with very little option for new noobs to turn the tides besides miserably grinding to 50 while avoiding twinks and then trying to join some guild.

With item loot every level is fun and an opportunity to get good stuff. Without item loot only level 50 is. Especially with an 8 level range when anyone can smash you big time with spells from 2 spell sets higher than yours. Level 50 is the only viable PVP level. Really great.

I tend to agree here. I don't even think bagging should be allowed. Sure it sucks to lose an item, but the pro's of item loot in terms of gameplay brings a completely different aspect to the game. Lesser geared players will have some incentive not to just run away every fight. There is hardly a reward for their risk of dying when they most likely will be only able to loot non-existent coin off of some twink that put it away and is just out for newbie blood to grief.

mrgoochio
09-29-2011, 04:54 PM
Hm edit button is gone. Wanted to say if you don't want to lose the item you spent so much time camping.. dont bring it out unless you think its secure. (perhaps use it when you will be going out in a group with people you can trust..) makes prioritizing your gear sets important and people will think twice before throwing all of their twinks uber sets of gear for ganking noobs.

cured
09-29-2011, 05:03 PM

Perfect, thank you.

georgie
09-29-2011, 07:21 PM

Daldaen
09-29-2011, 08:06 PM
Is there any chance you could enable item loot in the case of /duel?

Like lets say I see some silly gnome necromancer running around and I engage him and type /duel. If he declines, normal coin loot applies etc. If he accepts and one of us happens to die, item loot goes into effect?

Prolly some crazy voodoo coding it would require to do that? But hey its worth a shot. PvPing for cracked staves was baller.

Autotune
09-30-2011, 12:06 AM
the wrong one died

Ya know, as much as I dislike Harrison at times, I am really fucking sick of you retards bringing this up. That man's death has no reason coming out of your retarded fucking mouth or off your stupid fucking fingers.

Do me a solid. Go fucking fucking kill yourself before you reproduce.

Harrison
09-30-2011, 10:26 AM
I wonder what his character name is on beta.

Eldaran
09-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Ya know, as much as I dislike Harrison at times, I am really fucking sick of you retards bringing this up. That man's death has no reason coming out of your retarded fucking mouth or off your stupid fucking fingers.

This. sure this is the internet but have some fucking decency....

Massive Marc
09-30-2011, 12:54 PM
This. sure this is the internet but have some fucking decency....

yah thats some fucked up shit right thurrr.

Tajin
09-30-2011, 08:06 PM
I wonder what his character name is on beta.

Sdrawcabz, come see me bro!

Was talkin about his red99 char!! Y u mad??? Stop dickridin this mofo, hes a negative nancy and has nothing productive coming out of his mouth. The wrong one died to you Autotune!

Harrison
09-30-2011, 09:00 PM
You're a sad little boy lol

mimixownzall
10-01-2011, 08:47 PM

What in the world makes you think that having item loot will somehow miraculously make griefing and camp stealing disappear? OH, I know why, because there will be less pvp since people don't want to lose their pixels; thus, making for less pvp and a boring fucking server.

Being a true PvP'er your reward should be killing people/making them vacate the area.

If you want to kill things and loot items off them, then go play on the blue server.

You, sir, are in the extreme minority. Yes, there are people who would like to have item loot, but guess what? They will play anyways because they want to pvp. The < 10 people who have the same mindset as you will not be missed.

Beauregard
10-01-2011, 11:24 PM

Does this mean you're finally enabling guild wars on Project 1999 (blue)?

Goobles
10-02-2011, 01:18 PM

Basically so that the GMs don't need to handle poopsocking and mob disputes. The players can do that.

Supreme
10-05-2011, 04:09 PM

HARUMPH!HARUMPH!

dauk
10-06-2011, 01:15 PM
1 item loot please! :)

returnofahipster
10-06-2011, 03:48 PM

CANCEL R99 IMMEDIATELY.

almost had water come out my nose cuz i read that whille drinking a cup of water lmao! :)

Harrison
10-06-2011, 09:51 PM
That post reminds me of that scrubs episode where Dr. Cox shuts off the power to the floor when Cole says he's going to take off early.

"SHUT IT DOWN. STOP SAVING LIVES."

lordyamish
10-06-2011, 10:40 PM

Really you think it going change, why make a false pretense coming into beta then?

Yes true the first 2 weeks will be loaded with people just wanting to try something different, but after the wow factor wears off what is left?I played on RZ day one and it was always full untill the day verant changed the rules from loot 1 item to coin drop.Within 1 month the server died.

wow at the sand falling out of this vagina

mostbitter
10-07-2011, 01:23 AM
i love how people like knuckle who relentlessly hacked up vz/tz are the ones crying cause they aren't going to be able to grief *****s as hard :)

Creepyray
10-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Item loot is the only option 1 item and coin...the people that are complaining have never played item loot it makes the game all around...

oldfish
10-31-2011, 06:51 PM
Item loot is the only option 1 item and coin...the people that are complaining have never played item loot it makes the game all around...

I played Rallos Zek maybe a year after it came out? have you ever seen a 16 necro with a Fungi tunic rampaging in commons? Thats fucking scary to noobs right there, good luck trying to get his gear.

Id like to have 1 item drop, but reality is probably 75%+ of people getting owned badly like that starting out will not persevere and that means less people to pvp with.

zixxer
11-01-2011, 12:49 PM
There's going to be less people to pvp with anyway, because after awhile it's going to be boring as hell without item loot....

Billbike
11-01-2011, 01:16 PM
There's going to be less people to pvp with anyway, because after awhile it's going to be boring as hell without item loot....

And RZ had a higher pop than TZ, VZ, SZ?

Saying PvP is boring without itemloot just proves you've never really played on a real Player Versus Player server.

Billbike
11-01-2011, 01:22 PM
And RZ had a higher pop than TZ, VZ, SZ?

Saying PvP is boring without itemloot just proves you've never really played on a real Player Versus Player server.

Edit: I would play with or without itemloot. Just saying there are plenty of reasons to PvP besides itemloot.
With itemloot, I would prolly roll around as a naked necro forcing people to bag, run/gate, or suicide to mobs.

casdegere
11-01-2011, 01:36 PM
EQ pvp IS boring. Toon A finds Toon B unawares. Toon A attacks Toon B and kills him, rinse repeat. Or Group A sees smaller group B and attacks and kills/scatters them, rinse repeat. Or for those bold Red hats, Group A finds Toon B and mobs him, rinse repeat.

If your straight melee your screwed unless you have Sow and most likely even if you do, if your a pet caster your golden. Dots and Nukes are king. I didn't recall any so called Leet trash talking asshats saying they rolled a Warrior or a Ranger. I did see alot of Mage's, Necro's, Chanters and Wizards though.

I can see it now in ooc. "Haha, you suxxor, I keeled joo!." Well duh, your a Mage and I'm a Warrior. Red pixel people crack me up.

gloinz
11-01-2011, 02:00 PM
EQ pvp IS boring. Toon A finds Toon B unawares. Toon A attacks Toon B and kills him, rinse repeat. Or Group A sees smaller group B and attacks and kills/scatters them, rinse repeat. Or for those bold Red hats, Group A finds Toon B and mobs him, rinse repeat.

If your straight melee your screwed unless you have Sow and most likely even if you do, if your a pet caster your golden. Dots and Nukes are king. I didn't recall any so called Leet trash talking asshats saying they rolled a Warrior or a Ranger. I did see alot of Mage's, Necro's, Chanters and Wizards though.

I can see it now in ooc. "Haha, you suxxor, I keeled joo!." Well duh, your a Mage and I'm a Warrior. Red pixel people crack me up.

more like group a and pvp champ gloinz

group a engages pvp champ gloinz while gloinz is killing group b

pvp champ gloinz finishes crusherizing group b, and utilizes lay on hands before beginning pulverization of group a

Mafakka
11-01-2011, 02:16 PM
more like group a and pvp champ gloinz

group a engages pvp champ gloinz while gloinz is killing group b

pvp champ gloinz finishes crusherizing group b, and utilizes lay on hands before beginning pulverization of group a

You have no idea how stupid you sound by making up words like crusherizing

This goes for all e-peeners out there that do the same.

You all are pathetic for trying to 'invent' something new that sounds cool, and will become catchy. Next thing you know; when it catches on, you'll be like "who the fuck are you? that's my word mang"

It had to be said.

Diggles
11-01-2011, 02:23 PM
mang we got some real bitcherizers in here

gloinz
11-01-2011, 02:29 PM

You all are pathetic for trying to 'invent' something new that sounds cool, and will become catchy. Next thing you know; when it catches on, you'll be like "who the fuck are you? that's my word mang"

It had to be said.

sounds like someone is jealous they didnt think of crusherizing first

oldfish
11-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Edit: I would play with or without itemloot. Just saying there are plenty of reasons to PvP besides itemloot.
With itemloot, I would prolly roll around as a naked necro forcing people to bag, run/gate, or suicide to mobs.

One of the main reason to PVP is... to PVP. Cuz its fun. Thats why i think there should be no xp loss, so people can PVP all day if thats what they want to do.

Billbike
11-01-2011, 03:23 PM

Spoken like a true victim.

Billbike
11-01-2011, 05:30 PM

It had to be said.http://www.santaclaracountylib.org/kids/lists/bullies_younger/bully.jpg

I don't think your cut out for PvP my man. I for one, salivate at the thought of your rage-tells, and ooc QQ.

I think you will be crusherized clean off the server in a matter of days. Might as well just stay blue, atleast that way you won't get bukakified by all the red "epeeners".

Mafakka
11-01-2011, 07:27 PM
http://www.santaclaracountylib.org/kids/lists/bullies_younger/bully.jpg

I don't think your cut out for PvP my man. I for one, salivate at the thought of your rage-tells, and ooc QQ.

I think you will be crusherized clean off the server in a matter of days. Might as well just stay blue, atleast that way you won't get bukakified by all the red "epeeners".

We'll see what happens.

PVPBetaChamps
11-01-2011, 07:57 PM
One of the main reason to PVP is... to PVP. Cuz its fun. Thats why i think there should be no xp loss, so people can PVP all day if thats what they want to do.

no one cares about your opinion or if you play on this server, piss off.