PDA

View Full Version : Help logging in with Eqemu

Soandso
10-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Doing a fresh reinstall with the manual downloading and what not and I couldn't connect to get to a server select screen. So I treid using the eqemu launcher but it won't load a server list? Anybody else have this?

Mcbard
10-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Make sure you followed all of the emu directions exactly and that you are connecting to the proper server (not sony's).

Hawkez
10-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Doing a fresh reinstall with the manual downloading and what not and I couldn't connect to get to a server select screen. So I treid using the eqemu launcher but it won't load a server list? Anybody else have this?

Not sure if this is your issue, but on mine I have to run as administrator. Anything to do with the EQ folder. If you don't run as Admin, it can't write it's config file to the EQ DIR. You will get the result you are stating. But yeah, make sure you have followed: http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=PlayGuide

Dazen
10-03-2011, 03:11 PM
I had that problem yesterday myself , It took 30 something attempts to get into the server select screen. That was my first time to use the down loader too.