PDA

View Full Version : Odus Uprising

Mafakka
10-03-2011, 03:02 AM
http://odus-uprising.guildlaunch.com

In the beginning, Erudites were confined to Odus - shunned for their intellect and darker skin. Eventually, a trade route was established between Qeynos and Erudin. Soon after, a band of adventurers came over and declared their intent for eastern domination. It began with the humans, expanded with the Barbarians, and is continuing it's reach of control further east.

Though founded by Erudites, and the core council are Erudites, the membership base of Odus Uprising is comprised of other races as well. The only way for these other races to gain acceptance is to be taken in as a servant, or has submitted to the will of the uprising and been spared by the powerful, but sometimes merciful movement..

Mafakka
10-03-2011, 05:14 AM
Drop by, say hi... Post in the General Banter forum. Tell us how much you appreciate us policing the Qeynos region.

http://odus-uprising.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1633603&gid=108847&gid=108847

Galacticus
10-03-2011, 02:37 PM
ROFL

What a horrible pvp video you got posted on your website.

Starts with some poor dude being 3v1 and he is already at 30% when the video starts.

Then you see a naked barb who you gank next, no weapons, no spells, prolly on a corpse run.

Now everyone knows your true skills...

lethdar
10-03-2011, 02:50 PM
An all erudite guild?

Guild name should be <Detroit>

tbox
10-03-2011, 06:55 PM
I believe they allow humans as well. Thats what I thought it mentioned in the Role Play blurb but I struggle decoding that stuff.

Mafakka
10-04-2011, 02:44 AM
ROFL

What a horrible pvp video you got posted on your website.

Starts with some poor dude being 3v1 and he is already at 30% when the video starts.

Then you see a naked barb who you gank next, no weapons, no spells, prolly on a corpse run.

Now everyone knows your true skills...

Awww. Bring it.

Mafakka
10-04-2011, 02:46 AM
And by the way, this is NOT a fucking R&F thread. Sad... Trolls.

Boost your post count by some other means. I hope a mod will delete some of these shitty ass posts.

jjgerman
10-04-2011, 10:39 AM
was a 3v4 fight, that was just the end of the fight.

As for people being naked, everyone was naked, the best geared person had a summoned dagger , a newbie robe, and off handing a greater lightstone. :0

Shwingler
10-04-2011, 11:30 AM
An all erudite guild?

Guild name should be <Detroit>

Amazing. Make this happen.

Galacticus
10-05-2011, 02:05 PM
was a 3v4 fight, that was just the end of the fight.

As for people being naked, everyone was naked, the best geared person had a summoned dagger , a newbie robe, and off handing a greater lightstone. :0

Nice how ur video, the only evidence, shows nothing of the sort.

PS: I dont know who any of you are, but just looking at that video really made me rofl. Just sayin.

Mafakka
10-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Stop shitting up our thread loser.