PDA

View Full Version : Necro Pet / Spell Issues

Nimbz
04-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Not sure if I post this here....but here goes.

1.) I have been farming or attempting to farm "Words of the Quickening" aka. "Words of Quickening".(extremely crucial to for a LEVEL 20 NECRO PET SPELL.) Not sure of exact name because I have never seen the words actually drop. Nor have I successfully bought or seen anyone buy these words. Which is the spawn of all my problems and wasted time.

I been farming Carrion Ghouls from Unrest and some Najena mobs that are supposed to drop these words. My level 29 Monk solo exped these with no drops for days, my necro leveled on these from 16-22 for weeks and nothing...nothing...o and my paladin killed some too. Also nothing. I thought for a while rogues maybe pick pocketing it, then I realized I might just be getting paranoid rofl....

2.) Pet buffs do not display on pet bar. They do work, i can tell. They just don't display.

3.) My pet does not seem to be telling me he is Taunting anymore, although that may have been patched for spam issues...not sure. Although I pull so much hate at lvl 22 using my lvl 16 pet I can never be sure.

Any thoughts? Anything at all? I apologize if i wasted anyone's time, I just can't take it anymore....i want to play my Necro occasionally =), thank you. If you have to flame, post it elsewhere cause I won't read a word. That's a promise.

~Nimbz

Excision Rottun
04-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Pretty sure you can buy the spell in EFP, Grobb, Oggok and Paineel.

Pet buffs showing was taken out in the last patch.

Derpus
04-01-2010, 04:28 PM
that spell is vendor sold boss

Nimbz
04-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Thank you, good to know. I will check all of the vendor locations, missed 1 or 2. It would still be nice to craft for faction reasons anyways...o well.

My brother is a fat troll shaman, maybe he can grab it for me =P