PDA

View Full Version : <Order Of The Black Lotus>

Murdatime
11-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Recruiting For server release looking to level together and murder together =)
so if you are interested please State Character name and class for live so i can know who will be getting invites

Thank you___
Mooshoo

Softcore PK
11-01-2011, 01:35 AM
What's your stance on griefing?

Murdatime
11-01-2011, 01:49 AM
I dont like Griefing for no reason but if your a loud mouth prick or do some stupid shit well then welcome to the to be camped list IMO

Murdatime
11-01-2011, 02:01 AM
Guild name open for debate

Dete
11-01-2011, 02:26 AM
I am interested, planning on playing a SK haven't decided on a name yet though.

Murdatime
11-01-2011, 02:37 AM
im gonna roll either shaman or necro havent decided yet

Murdatime
11-01-2011, 02:39 AM
perhaps cleric

Murdatime
11-01-2011, 02:44 AM
So Far ive had Suggestions for name <Hate> <Sin> <Outlaws>

Palemoon
11-01-2011, 09:21 AM
What are your goals as far as raiding goes? Do you envision your guild to be more on the mature side? Family style guild or fratboy type guild or what?

Teamspeak/vent required or not required?

I like <Order of the Black Lotus> name a lot. Do not like <Hate><Sin><Outlaws> as they are kinda generic and way overplayed guildnames.

Maybe even shorten it to just <Black Lotus>

Or even go Latin with it <Ordo Albus Lotus> (which is White Lotus and has a nice ring to it, can't use Black because the Latin is Niger and then we'd have Darwoth wanting to join)

There are a few of us looking for the right guild on these boards, someone could corner a lot of hardcore players by making a "mature" family style balanced guild.

Murdatime
11-01-2011, 05:39 PM
I Envision it more on the Mature Side Vent wouldnt be required seeing as i dont have my own server but vent would be a nice addition to have as far as raiding goes well i like raiding alot always enjoyed it and competeing with other guilds for loot i plan to run the guild with a "Chain Of Command" and as a democracy so its not just one person telling everyone what to do its not easy to run a guild by yourself =) My Stand on griefing is that i dont like it when its done for no reason but sometimes it is justified i prefer the whole loot n scoot rules to pvp i would prefer not to be a care bear guild seeing as i really enjoy pvp im just looking to get mature like minded folks into the guild to level and enjoy ourselves.

Murdatime
11-01-2011, 05:40 PM
and yea i didnt like the generic names either

Murdatime
11-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Ill Be Going with <Order of the Black Lotus >

Mardur
11-02-2011, 02:12 AM
can't use Black because the Latin is Niger and then we'd have Darwoth wanting to join

Yet another example of blacks ruining everything for everyone.

Ames
11-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Yet another example of blacks ruining everything for everyone.

lol