PDA

View Full Version : tracking - is everyone tracking in here?

Glam
11-02-2011, 04:46 AM
Have been playing 2 weeks now on server and seen alot of people run ing up to me every time i exp and even when im exping in some strange corner in a zon.

no way they will find me so fast after they have zoned in if they havent been using track cheat........ its all classes that dont have track that show up behind me in max 30 sec.

have seen it in all kind of zones from lvl 1 up to 35...... even inside upper guk when im sitting in middle of zon exping they showing up and look at me....no named or nothing close to me but they find me fast as hell afte rthey have zoned in.... very strange

I will se the bann hammer more since this is what VZ/TZ was famous fore....... everyone used track cheat and found you within 30 sec wherever you hided.

dont mess up this server to with this cheats....... its enof with druid/bard/ranger track dont wont to see all classes with it.

if this continue on this server i will play as I did at other pvp server , stop lvl after 40 since they all cheat at 50

Ximo
11-02-2011, 04:59 AM
die and cry more bitch

Glam
11-02-2011, 05:03 AM
die and cry more bitch

you just show how smart you are....... another cheater to complain about he cant cheat more :p

I havent died once since all of them are high lvl and cant kill me....... just see the same cheating here with destroyed the VZ/TZ server.......track cheat

Bkab
11-02-2011, 06:29 AM
You obviously have died a lot if you took the time to come cry about people finding you in a zone while you try to hide from pvp. There's a blue server already out, perhaps that's better suited for you. They have an awesome anti-cheat system in place, sorry you just fail at everquest.

Glam
11-02-2011, 08:08 AM
blue server yea with kunark and more inc.... no tnx.

no need to cry since all will be lvl 50 and run around... i can just start a new character at 40 :-) no need to pvp just play classic....

mostbitter
11-02-2011, 08:49 AM
don't let bkab upset you he DID cheat on vz/tz and thats what he is upset at you for. wouldnt hurt to learn some english though

guineapig
11-02-2011, 09:42 AM
The best thing to do is try to record some video of this occurring if you really suspect cheating. But you will need some very good examples of this before you submit a petition.

Tamiah2011
11-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Have been playing 2 weeks now on server and seen alot of people run ing up to me every time i exp and even when im exping in some strange corner in a zon.

no way they will find me so fast after they have zoned in if they havent been using track cheat........ its all classes that dont have track that show up behind me in max 30 sec.

have seen it in all kind of zones from lvl 1 up to 35...... even inside upper guk when im sitting in middle of zon exping they showing up and look at me....no named or nothing close to me but they find me fast as hell afte rthey have zoned in.... very strange

I will se the bann hammer more since this is what VZ/TZ was famous fore....... everyone used track cheat and found you within 30 sec wherever you hided.

dont mess up this server to with this cheats....... its enof with druid/bard/ranger track dont wont to see all classes with it.

if this continue on this server i will play as I did at other pvp server , stop lvl after 40 since they all cheat at 50

I have noticed the same thing and have reported theses players.1 being scarey guys "Darwoth"

Tamiah2011
11-02-2011, 09:53 AM
You obviously have died a lot if you took the time to come cry about people finding you in a zone while you try to hide from pvp. There's a blue server already out, perhaps that's better suited for you. They have an awesome anti-cheat system in place, sorry you just fail at everquest.

do you ever stfu little boy?

taakyn
11-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Lop its classic eq. 10 year old game. Everyone knows every zone like the back of their hand. Not hard to find people. Geez

Tumdumm
11-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Lop its classic eq. 10 year old game. Everyone knows every zone like the back of their hand. Not hard to find people. Geez

was thinkin same thing, its just a lil process of elimination...

Lovely
11-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Every zone got certain "HOTSPOTS" for XP/PP/ITEMS or whatever, so obviously you check those areas first. If they are empty then I always give up and check another zones "hotspot"

Vile
11-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Regardless of anti-hacks/cheats in place. I will ALWAYS assume I can be found in any zone.

If you play with that in mind and keep /who 'ing you'll be better off.

Bkab
11-02-2011, 12:17 PM
don't let bkab upset you he DID cheat on vz/tz and thats what he is upset at you for. wouldnt hurt to learn some english though

Lmao that's hilarious, I was never once accused of cheating ever, nor have I. I must have made you pretty mad huh? who were you on the box? My whistle is forever clean bros, check vz/tz forums and try find my name in the bans section. Wasn't even suspended for a rules violation.

visage
11-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Lmao that's hilarious, I was never once accused of cheating ever, nor have I. I must have made you pretty mad huh? who were you on the box? My whistle is forever clean bros, check vz/tz forums and try find my name in the bans section. Wasn't even suspended for a rules violation.

Confirmed cheater. I remember you on VZTZ you damn cheating horr. IT amazes me how many of you cheated because you suck at a 12 year old game.

Bkab
11-02-2011, 01:30 PM
^ u got me pal

taakyn
11-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Whose bkab

Jotok
11-02-2011, 03:17 PM
I have noticed the same thing and have reported theses players.1 being scarey guys "Darwoth"

lol, Darwoth is a druid. Of course he will be able to track you.

Tamiah2011
11-02-2011, 03:21 PM
lol, Darwoth is a druid. Of course he will be able to track you.

I understand he a druid and can track.How can a guy be in South Qeynos attack me..I gate into Qhills 2 zones over and hiding inside a guard tower and he be ontop of me within 45 secs? He even targeted me through the guard tower.This all happen within 45 sec.

gloinz
11-02-2011, 03:56 PM
ur pretty dumb it takes like 3 secounds for someone with sow to get to that guard tower if they zone quick from the docks in qeynos

Tamiah2011
11-02-2011, 04:06 PM
ur pretty dumb it takes like 3 secounds for someone with sow to get to that guard tower if they zone quick from the docks in qeynos

you got be a complete dumbass lol, let me get this right you can zone through 2 zones, track someone to there location, some how target them inside a tower without seeing them and this is done all in 3 secs?I want what ever your smoking..

Samoht
11-02-2011, 04:10 PM
i bet he was using a hyperbole (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole)

Jotok
11-02-2011, 04:21 PM
I understand he a druid and can track.How can a guy be in South Qeynos attack me..I gate into Qhills 2 zones over and hiding inside a guard tower and he be ontop of me within 45 secs? He even targeted me through the guard tower.This all happen within 45 sec.

Lets be honest, it wasn't 45 secs. Probably more like 15 minutes. You just lost track of time with your thumb up your bum.

Envious
11-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Yeah...

Gonig to be new levels of cheating on R99. Too much at stake for all the MQ users to go legit

mostbitter
11-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Bkab I guess my memory could be fuzzy since it's been a while but i clearly remember being grouped with you in the tomb area of seb towards the end of that box's life when you discussed openly that you where hacking because just about everyone else was at that point and you had to do so just to keep up but maybe it was some other gnome rogue. Either way your behavior on these boards has certainly been less than mature and your words speak volumes about your character.

Samoht
11-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Bkab confirmed MQer.

Bkab
11-02-2011, 07:40 PM
uhh i quit the box before they wiped it the 2nd time so i have no idea what the hell you're talking about. and yea pal, these forums are shining examples of maturity, especially your posts bitching and moaning about everyone hacking and how the server is going to suck.

Bkab
11-02-2011, 07:50 PM
samoht confirmed scared of pvp and on my nuts

Samoht
11-02-2011, 08:08 PM
What nuts? Bkab confirmed pussy.

Bkab
11-02-2011, 09:07 PM
i love my fanclub 8]

Tamiah2011
11-02-2011, 09:24 PM
i love my fanclub 8]

you have no fans, we all just hate you equal..you most be confussed on the difference

Ames
11-02-2011, 09:48 PM
wahhhhhhh

Samoht
11-02-2011, 09:50 PM
wahhhhhhh

picture of bkab confirmed legit

Bkab
11-03-2011, 02:59 AM
i love my fanclub 8]

mostbitter
11-03-2011, 04:40 AM
i am now convinced this will be the most legit server ever.